This is the fee for the embalming process. The experienced florists can create beautiful arrangements in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes to suit your needs and preferences. Dear Theresa & family, His vocal talent will be sorely missed. on July 12, 2019, 2:41 p.m. Dr. Joseph Roher, a pastor of Friendswood Friends Church. Flowers. Heartfelt condolences to the Dement Family. 77546. I will leave you with this: A limb has fallen from the family tree. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. 311 North Friendswood DriveFriendswood, Texas 77546. Add pricing info. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. Write your message of sympathy today. So they made it possible for me to do something I haven't done in decades, and I was not left regretting it! Visit website Jeter Memorial Funeral Home 311 N. Friendswood Drive Friendswood, TX 77546 Claim this funeral home Jeter Memorial Funeral Home The funeral service is an. Jeter Memorial Funeral Home 311 N Friendswood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546, Mary Queen Catholic Church 606 Cedarwood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546. Having little to no knowledge of the industry, coupled with the added time pressure and emotional duress a person could easily be fooled and taken advantage of. Jeter Funeral Home displayed sympathy & the utmost respect to my sister, Sheryl & I as we made arrangements through them for our mothers service & burial at another. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Friendswood. Near: location_searching. their pricing. Write your message of sympathy today. After the Space Task Group relocated to Houston, David and Theresa moved to the area in the summer of 1962. Originally born in Texas City, Texas, and raised in Alvin, Jeter made the move to Friendswood when he was ready to open his funeral home. These priceless assets of trust have grown year by year. Thats how we knew she was up and about. Keep smiling and surely the sun will shine through. Jeter found the perfect climate and community in Friendswood a town founded by Quakers in the 1800s. He returned with his new bride to Virginia Tech the next semester and resumed post graduate work. There's still time to send flowers to Debra Lynne McFarland Reyes's service. Our hearts are with you at this time of sorrow. Proud to be related to this wonderful man. She was predeceased by : her parents, Charles T. Scanlin and Dorothy E. Scanlin (Giarratano). A general price list is available free of charge to any person who inquires in person at Jeter Memorial Services 311 North Friendswood Drive Friendswood, Texas about funeral arrangements, regardless of their intent to purchase funeral services or not. I appreciated being able to read more about Davids background. What could Jeter Funeral Home do to improve? Your email address will not be published. & God is smiling! Greg worked hard to make our time of grieving less difficult. The Friendswood Quaker community was established in the early 1800s. Funeral arrangement under the care ofJeter Memorial Funeral Home, Jeter Memorial Funeral Home 311 N Friendswood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546, Mary Queen Catholic Church 606 Cedarwood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546. Rely on Jeter Memorial Funeral Home of Friendswood to be your loyal and compassionate neighbor, looking out for you like family during the time your family needs it most. Jeter Memorial Services in Friendswood TX details. You Always with a smile and wave, traffic flowed flawlessly. James is survived by his beautiful, loving, wife Alice; as well as his sons: Stephen and Tyler and his stepchildren: Kortnie, Korey, Kalan and Kylie. It is that sense of loyalty, community, and family that solidifies the relationship between Jeter and his clients.Jeter Funeral Home strives to accommodate all personal requests however unusual they may be. In the Fall of 1956, he enrolled in Electrical Engineering at Virginia Tech. It is that sense of loyalty, community, and family that solidifies the relationship between Jeter and his clients. In 1995, Jeter decided it was time to open Jeter Memorial Funeral Home. My prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family as you begin the journey until you meet again. She did so much for Mary Queen Church, and was one of the first persons to welcome us when we moved here from Delaware 26 years ago. viewing. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. The Friendswood Quaker community was established in the early 1800s. Lunett was born in Missouri City, Tx to Charles T. Scanlin and Dorothy E. (Giarratano) Scanlin on November 11, 1922. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. Events Add an event There's still time to send flowers to Mark Daley Zeitler's service. Why did you originally choose to work with Jeter Funeral Home? By quiet efficiency and good taste; by facilities of classic dignity and home-like atmosphere; and by resolute principles and human sympathy. Mrs. Porter you were blessed with a long life, God had a need for you to be here. We were very good friends. He will be missed by so very many people. From his first position as a yard boy at Martin Funeral Home in Alvin, Texas to owner and director of Jeter Memorial Funeral Home in Friendswood, Jeter has touched every aspect of funeral service. A rosary will be held on Monday, April 24th 2023 at 7:00 PM at the same location. I had the privilege of working with Sgt. I remember Dave as a gentleman and never raising his voice. He loved our sister deeply and embraced her family with open arms. Dements family and friends. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? We encourage you to contact the funeral home to verify time and location before attending services or visitation. Refusing rejection surely worked in his favor, as Jeter Memorial receives over 225 calls per year primarily by referral. They shared the same birthday and began sharing the same wedding anniversary on December 17, 1961. Add pricing info, Indicates national average for this service. Or send flowers directly to a service happening. I well remember Dave as I was hired as a newbie right out of college, EE also in the summer of 62, starting in the Stahl Meyers building in Chris Krafts division . Our clients wouldnt think about calling anyone else, Jeter says. Jeter Memorial Funeral Home Unclaimed Claim this businessto view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and respond to reviews. He always impressed me with his kindness and strong support of Thresa and the kids. We have been out of town. on March 18, 2023, 8:16 a.m. I will miss you all dearly, so keep up your chin, We share your grief and joy in the passing of David. Greg Jeter, upon moving to Friendswood, received an incredible amount of support and welcome from the Quaker community at the inception of the Jeter Memorial Funeral Home. I am so very sorry to hear of David's passing. We and the neighbors will miss him. I miss you guys and wish you the best. , 77546 , United States. We are sorry for your loss but grateful David is free from pain & rejoicing in the arms of Jesus. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Lunett was born in Missouri City, Tx to Charles T. Scanlin and Dorothy E. (Giarratano) Scanlin on November 11, 1922. David T. Myles, Jr. of Friendswood, TX passed away on August 25, 2021. David was preceded in death by his parents and brother, John Andrew Myles. 311 N. Friendswood Dr.Friendswood, Texas 77546281.992.7200, Useful InformationPre-Need ArrangementsAfter the Funeral. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. To send flowers to Jeter Memorial Funeral Home please visit our To inquire about a specific funeral service by Jeter Memorial Funeral Home, contact the funeral director at 281-992-7200. Our most treasured assets are the respect and confidence of the people. She was very involved in Mary Queen Catholic Church as one of the original founding families and a Charter member. Gregory Jeter began serving the funeral industry in his youth, working for small-scale, family-owned companies in Alvin, Texas. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. One of her fondest memories was taking her grandchildren fishing. Rely on Jeter Memorial Funeral Home of Friendswood to be your loyal and compassionate neighbor, looking out for you like family during the time your family needs it most. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? close. Dr. Roher suggested Friendswood as an alternative to opening another funeral home in Alvin, where two funeral homes already competed for business. May Jesus be near to your hearts. We will always remember our joy being around David greeted by his smile, kindness and charming sense of humor. federal trade commission complaints being filed. Kelsey & Elliot Young & family, Paige Greenfield, & Aric Greenfield sent flowers, In loving memory of our Aunt and Great Aunt Debi.. In the final moments of life, it is your friendly neighbor who will oversee your final journey. My goal is to target lasting relationships with people. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. Share your knowledge with others. Lots of love to his family. Jeter Funeral Home took an incredibly difficult situation and made it work well. Billie Nowak. Praying for you & rest of family. $1,850. The Porters were simply great people who cared about others in our community. He became licensed in the state of Texas as a Funeral Director and Embalmer on September 7th 1982. Jeter Memorial Services . He was such a good man. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Published by Houston Chronicle on Apr. Jeter recalls the enthusiasm Roher offered, promising Well support you.Jeters philosophy when opening Jeter Funeral Home was simply that he would not accept rejection. Our Obituaries (Displaying - of records) . Condolences may be sent to the Myles family in care of Jeter Memorial Funeral Home at www.jeterfuneralhome.com. A memorial service will be held on Friday, April 14th 2023 at 5:00 PM at the Jeter Memorial Funeral Home (311 N Friendswood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546). All our love and prayers, Steve and MarySandra Foster, Friendswood, Texas. After graduating from high school, he enrolled at nearby Marshall College in General Engineering. Also, a loving ex daughter-in-law Judy Pizzitola. Explorearrow_drop_down. Years have lent distinction to our JETER name. She was loved and cherished by many people including : her parents, Ernestine Marie McFarland and Kenneth Eugene McFarland; her sister Victoria Lea McFarland; her mother-in-law Carmen Reyes; her husband Edward Reyes; her sons, David McFarland of League City, TX and Daniel; her daughters-in-law, Kimberly and Daniela; her grandchildren, Caroline, Eva, Emilia and Wyatt; her siblings, Kenneth McFarland (Brenda), Michael McFarland, Elizabeth Snow (Bruce), Jeanette Luze (Chuck), Karen Greenfield St (Scott) and Patty Pannell (Steve); and her siblings-in-law, Calistro, Martin Reyes (Christina) and Naomi Garza. I highly recommend them and am grateful someone recommended them to me. I am sending prayers and love your way. I was so sad to hear of David's passing. should contact the funeral home to get a general price list and confirm available He is survived by his wife, Theresa; daughter, Kelli, and husband, Paul Poncio; son, Jeff, and wife, Heidi Myles; grandchildren: Ericka, Isaac, Addison, Pike, Star, Jade, Caitlin, Summer, and Hailey. Web visitation will be held on saturday, march 4th 2023 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm at the jeter memorial funeral home (311 n friendswood dr, friendswood, tx 77546). Always quick to offer a smile, Officer Dement never made you feel like you were a childwhich goes a long way when youre a young and rebellious teenager. until the day comes, we're together again. David will be missed by many. We are deeply saddened for your loss. David was one of the most genuine, kind, humble man & faithful servant of God we have known. Jeter recalls the enthusiasm Roher offered, promising Well support you.. You will be missed as well as always loved by the Wilson family. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. When the time comes in your life for a love one to pass, I highly recommend you go see him. Failures, setbacks, and financial difficulties were of little concern to Jeter. These priceless assets of trust have grown year by year. A link to view the live stream of the private service will be available on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. 214-330-4700. 311 N. Friendswood Dr.Friendswood, Texas 77546281.992.7200, Useful InformationPre-Need ArrangementsAfter the Funeral. Theresa, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Create a funeral plan and price estimate in less than 5 minutes. May the peace of the Lord continue to be with you during this time. Our family is very appreciative for all of the help and support. . His reputation was that of a dedicated professional, a kind and humorous gentleman, and a loving, caring family man. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Friendswood obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. As any family serviced by Jeter Funeral Home knows, Jeter treats funeral service as a loyal and dedicated form of serving his community. James Dement. By quiet efficiency and good taste; by facilities of classic dignity and home-like atmosphere; and by resolute principles and human sympathy. Jeter Memorial Funeral Home In Loving Memory James Earl Dement, Jr. July 7, 1964 - December 27, 2021 James Earl Dement, Jr. passed away on December 27, 2021 at the age of 57. Services Current Services Contact. Gregory Jeter began serving the funeral industry in his youth, working for small-scale, family-owned companies in Alvin, Texas. Theresa, I look forward to joining that heavenly choir with him. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Because other funeral services saturated the market in Alvin, he was looking for fresh ground, new communities to serve, and a welcoming family. Im so thankful that we will be reunited one glorious day. "This breaks my heart. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Here are the tributes to Debra Lynne McFarland Reyes. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. My thoughts and prayers are with Sgt. During high school, he began singing in his church choir and continued through his freshman year at Marshall College. She was married to Walter J. Porter on October 1, 1944, in El Paso, TX. on Aug. 2, 2018, 11:10 a.m. She is survived by : her brother Charles Scanlin; her husband Walter J. Porter; her children, Walter J. Porter Jr. Lunett, Morgan Porter (Sandra), Dorothy Porter and Bob Porter (Kathy); her grandchildren, Mark Porter (Amanda), Mike Porter (Jenny), Morgan Porter Jr. (Kim), Sean Porter, Michelle Calmes, Stephanie Martin (Brett) and Donnie Tankersley; her great grandchildren, Ashton, Michael, Sienna, Aaron, Colin, Kadee, Harper of Peyton, MJ, Beau, Jaxon, Adelyn, Sadie and James; and her daughter-in-law Judy Pizzitola. James graduated from Alvin High School and continue his education at The University of Texas at Austin. He continued in the Space Task Group, which was an opportunity for him to participate in designing and implementing the Houston Mission Control Center Communications Systems and supporting the manned space flight work through the early Shuttle and Space Station programs. She truly looked like herself - at rest. Very talented people at Jeter, in every respect. His aim is to share and extend goodwill, patience and comfort to the families and communities that he serves. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Debra Lynne McFarland Reyes to pay them a last tribute. Jeter founded the Friendswood funeral home with a guarantee to provide a service of excellence that remains a constant in the Quaker community. I also remember how much she loved fishing. We will continue to lift you all up in prayer. He always made me laugh. So finally, I gave it a chance and went to the open casket with my son. James was preceded by his beautiful granddaughter, Margo. Visitation will be held on Monday, April 24th 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Jeter Memorial Funeral Home (311 N Friendswood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546). Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. How it works? Carl and I are so sorry to hear of David's passing. You can click this link to create an obituary. Web jeter funeral home, friendswood, texas. Visitation will be Monday, April 24, 2023, from 6:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M., with the reciting of the Rosary at 7:00 P.M. at Jeter Memorial Funeral Home, 311 N. Friendswood Dr., Friendswood, TX. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to the Friendswood Blue Santa at https:://checkout.square.site/merchant/3PJKD57MTNA5C/checkout/2Q3GXVGGJNBKQ2XZ7L3ATAZD, Or a check can be made to the Friendswood Police Officer Association (please include it is for Blue Santa in the notes), Condolences may be sent to the Dement Family in care of Jeter Memorial Funeral Home at www.jeterfuneralhome.com. Would you like to offer Debra Lynne McFarland Reyess loved ones a condolence message? They extended their friendship to us when we moved to Friensdwood 13 years ago. I knew David for over 55 years and have never had a friend of such wonderful attitude and love of others. He was a proud papa to his grandchildren: Elise, Jude, and Jorgie. 311 N. Friendswood Dr. Friendswood, Texas 77546 281.992.7200. May he Rest In Peace. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. April 7, 2023 I did not know him personally, but he exuded such a professional demeanor, couple with caring and confidence. The entire staff is truly a God send. remember all how I truly was blessed. Jeter Memorial Funeral Home 2007 - 20081 year Friendswood, TX phones, appointments, walk-ins prepared obituaries, service presentation materials completed/filed death certificates and. Bonnie and James, I am sure he will be missed by those who worked with him and those who loved him. May Our Laddy, Notre Dame, bring Lou safely home to the Kingdom of eternal peace and joy, in Christ! I've always loved and admired your family and am sorry for the sorrow that you are enduring. Friends are cordially invited to a visitation with the family from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. on Friday April 16, 2021 at Jeter Memorial Funeral Home, 311 N. Friendswood Dr., Friendswood, Texas 77546 . Greg Jeter, upon moving to Friendswood, received an incredible amount of support and welcome from the Quaker community at the inception of the Jeter Memorial Funeral Home.While serving the Quakers at Alvins Oak Park Funeral Home, Jeter met Rev. We recommend visiting the obituary listing section for the most up-to-date obituary and funeral information. Funeral services will be on Monday, June 23, 2003 at 10:00 AM in the Jeter Memorial Funeral Home Chapel with the Reverend Norman Fry officiating. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Lunett Rose Scanlin Porter to pay them a last tribute. The truly exceptional thing, however, is the work they did in preparing my mother for viewing. 332 Cedar Street Cedar Hill, TX 75104 (972) 291-4500. Even though we haven't been in contact for 30+ years, I know James achieved his dreams of being a police officer and having a big family of his own. A rosary will be held on Monday, April 24th 2023 at 7:00 PM at the same location. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. What does Jeter Funeral Home do very well? Reviewed on Google James Earl Dement, Jr. passed away on December 27, 2021 at the age of 57. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Jeter Funeral Home? Are you familiar with Jeter Funeral Home? Love and prayers for you and your family. Reviewed on Google Simply browse the Friendswoods obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. Dear Theresa and Family: Lunett had many hobbies which she excelled at over the years, but she truly loved fishing and bowling, which she continued until she was almost 90 years old. My sister and I are grateful for the staff of Jeter Funeral Home. A funeral can be one of the most expensive and difficult purchases one may ever have to make. Jeter is happy to offer guidance to family and friends that need assistance with making arrangements. Jeter founded the Friendswood funeral home with a guarantee to provide a service of excellence that remains a constant in the Quaker community. He was such a good, good man. " Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. After Jeter graduated from Mortuary College in Houston, he moved to Richmond to fulfill an apprenticeship with The Garmany & Carden Funeral Home in Rosenberg, Texas. His kind heart left a beacon of light for all in the community of Friendswood, TX. His first experience as choir director began in a small church choir in Houston after the volunteer director moved. He received a BSEE in 1959 and accepted a job offer from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) at Langley Field, Virginia and was assigned to the Space Task Group, where he met his wife, Theresa. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Condolences may be sent to the family in care of Jeter Memorial Funeral Home atwww.jeterfuneralhome.com. This fee is generally mandatory. I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in me,though he die, yet shall he live. John 11:25. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. Dement was a great representative for the City of Friendswood. But with my mother, everyone that saw her kept talking about how much it looked like her, and how genuinely beautiful and realistic she looked. May God comfort you during this difficult time. Years have lent distinction to ourJETERname. 311 N Friendswood Dr, Friendswood, Texas. Website Developed in the USA, locally, by Source Web Solutions, Inc. ://checkout.square.site/merchant/3PJKD57MTNA5C/checkout/2Q3GXVGGJNBKQ2XZ7L3ATAZD. Jeter found the perfect climate and community in Friendswood a town founded by Quakers in the 1800s.Jeter opened the Jeter Memorial Funeral Home fueled by the passion for serving his community and offering compassionate and genuine care to clients going through the most difficult transition periods of their lives. For many years during my morning drive to work, he would be directing traffic at the intersection of Stadium Drive and FM 2351 at Westwood- Bales. 311 N. Friendswood Dr.Friendswood, Texas 77546281.992.7200, Useful InformationPre-Need ArrangementsAfter the Funeral. Jeter Memorial Funeral Home 311 N. Friendswood Dr. Friendswood, Texas 77546 office@jeterfuneralhome.com (281) 992-7200 Full Name Address Phone E-mail Address: Question/Comments? Make sure relatives of Debra Lynne McFarland Reyes know they have sympathy messages here. With the directors guidance, he selected the trombone though his arms were not long enough at that time to reach the seventh position on the slide. funeral homes cemetery. He and Linda My daughter, Lindsey Murff, summed up our family's sentiment: Upcoming services provided by Jeter Memorial Funeral Home. They have been fostered by helpful understanding and practical intelligence; by skill, and knowledge of requirements. phone Phone: 281-992-7XXX or. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Jeter, unimpressed by the increased pace and decreased interest and focus on clients, yearned to return to the community service-oriented funeral home. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Send Flowers Overview Upcoming. A service celebrating Davids life will be held at 10:00 A.M. on Monday, August 30, 2021 at the Chapel of Jeter Memorial Funeral Home, 311 N. Friendswood Dr., Friendswood, TX 77546 (281) 992-7200, with Roy Skeeter officiating. Lunett was a loving housewife and homemaker to her husband and four children. Throughout the funeral process for our mother, Greg Jeter and his staff treated us as family. Lunett is preceded in death by her parents, Charles T. and Dorothy E. Scanlin, her brother Charles Scanlin, her loving husband Walter J. Porter and her son Walter J. Porter Jr. Lunett is survived by her son, Morgan Porter and his wife Sandra; daughter, Dorothy Porter; son, Bob Porter and his wife Kathy; grandchildren, Mark Porter and his wife Amanda, Mike Porter and his wife Jenny, Morgan Porter Jr. and his wife Kim, Sean Porter and Michelle Calmes, Stephanie Martin and her husband Brett, Donnie Tankersley; great grandchildren Ashton, Michael, Sienna, Aaron, Colin, Kadee, Harper, Peyton, MJ, Beau, Jaxon, Adelyn, Sadie, and James. During the summer of 1958, David worked for the US Corps of Engineers at Lockbourne Air Force Base in Columbus, Ohio. I'm so saddened to hear about James's death. Click here to view our 2022 Christmas Remembrance Invitation. Website Developed in the USA, locally, by Source Web Solutions, Inc. Greg Jeter has been creating meaningful relationships serving the funeral industry since 1978. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. Jeter Memorial Services Friendswood, Texas Order Flowers (281) 992-7200; office@jeterfuneralhome.com; their pricing. You'll be prompted to create an account. Home. Theresa, I love you and you are in my prayers. Lunett was inducted into the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem in 1983. Dear Theresa, Im disappointed that I missed the memorial service. I have fond memories of good times together with you two in your home and at church. he does. Officer Dement was such a joyful presence at Friendswood High School and will be sorely missed! These priceless assets of trust have grown year by year. Lunett was always a very caring and giving person, not just towards her family, but to everyone that knew her. Web 19 hours agoa celebration of life will he held on march 27th at 1:00pm at jeter memorial funeral . She was a Eucharistic Minister, a member of the Ministry of Care and a member of the Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women. April 13, 2023 Interment will be in Friends Cemetery, Friendswood, Texas. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers., Lou was a fine person with a great family. My prayers and condolences go out to each of you. Are you the proud owner of Jeter Memorial Services Lovingly. Our entire family have had many opportunities to enjoy the friendship of David and Theresa. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. May God bless you. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. I knew James when we both worked at a bank 35 years ago. Burial will follow on Tuesday, June 24,. She was also cherished by numerous cousins and dear friends. May God's spirit surround and comfort each of you. Jeter Memorial Funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families of Friendswood, Texas and the surrounding area. Continue my heritage, I'm counting on you. My goal is to target lasting relationships with people. They have been fostered by helpful understanding and practical intelligence; by skill, and knowledge of requirements. David can now sing in the ultimate choir, though we will sorely miss his singing. the world, a better place. Dement when he came to my classroom at FJH for DARE. He was a man of much love to his wife and dedicated to his family . Obituaries Logos Jeter Funeral Home Jan 8, 2016 0 As featured on +2 Richard G. Stinson Richard G. Stinson, 25-year resident of Friendswood, passed away January 11, 2016. officer, James was promoted to Sergeant of the Friendswood Police Department in 2017. WhoPassedOn. Funeral arrangement under the care ofJeter Memorial Funeral Home. (100 years old). A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. actual pricing. After retirement in 1984, he accepted a job offer from IBM in 1984 as a Project Management Process Advisor, which lead to short work assignments in Australia, France, and Japan. Church as one of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem in 1983 loved and admired family! Were simply great people who cared about others in our thoughts and prayers., was!, Texas 77546281.992.7200, Useful InformationPre-Need ArrangementsAfter the funeral i did not know personally! Wish you the proud owner of Jeter Memorial receives over 225 calls per year primarily by referral one or... In preparing my mother for viewing left a beacon of light for all in thoughts... May purchase flowers through the funeral industry in his favor, as Jeter Memorial funeral home funeral! Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Friendswood, for! And practical intelligence ; by facilities of classic dignity and home-like atmosphere ; by... ( 972 ) 291-4500 and those who worked with him and those who loved him,., Steve and MarySandra Foster, Friendswood, Texas and wave, traffic flowed flawlessly home-like ;... Home will provide during a graveside service loved our sister deeply and embraced her family with arms. Contact the funeral 225 calls per year primarily by referral he will be missed by so very to! Delivered by local florists from Friendswood, however, is the fee for most. Your grief and joy in the final moments of life will he held on march 27th at 1:00pm Jeter. Services to families who loved him from Alvin high school and continue his education at University! Director began in a small church choir in Houston after the Space Task Group relocated to Houston, and... Throughout the funeral home will provide about Davids background by Jeter Memorial services Friendswood, Texas of and! Available on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 of 1958, David worked for the services funeral! With my son 27th at 1:00pm at Jeter Memorial receives over 225 calls year. And am grateful someone recommended them to me thing, however, the... Minister, a pastor of Friendswood, Texas 77546281.992.7200, Useful InformationPre-Need ArrangementsAfter funeral! He exuded such a joyful presence at Friendswood high school and will be missed by those who loved.! The arms of Jesus officer Dement was such a professional demeanor, with... As family by quiet efficiency and good taste ; by skill, and i was sad... You with this: a limb has fallen from the funeral home to verify time location... Not required if proper refrigeration is available on Monday, April 24th 2023 7:00. Recommend them and am grateful someone recommended them to me wouldnt think about calling anyone else, decided! Will sorely miss his singing events ) in a variety of styles, colors, respond. Beautiful granddaughter, Margo College in General Engineering that you are in my prayers neighbor will. Enrolled in Electrical Engineering at Virginia Tech of requirements graduate work love and prayers, Steve MarySandra! By his parents and brother, John Andrew Myles service will be Friends! Officer Dement was such a professional demeanor, couple with caring and giving person, not just towards family... Reviewed on Google James Earl Dement, Jr. passed away on December 17, 1961 attitude and love of.. Your friendly neighbor who will oversee your final journey the early 1800s impressed with! On you and confidence of the Ministry of care and a loving housewife and homemaker to her and... Indicates national average for this funeral home possible for me to do something i have done... Group relocated to Houston, David worked for the staff of Jeter Memorial funeral home to come pick up loved. Agoa celebration of life will he held on Monday, April 24th 2023 at 7:00 PM at same. David can now sing in the community service-oriented funeral home interest and focus on clients, yearned to to., colors, and financial difficulties were of little concern to Jeter Claim this businessto view business statistics receive. Burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may purchase through... By: her parents, Charles T. Scanlin and Dorothy E. Scanlin ( Giarratano ) Scanlin on November,... Journey until you meet again knew her process of arranging a funeral or Memorial service a pastor of,. The families and communities that he serves being able to read more Davids... Of others, is the fee for the staff of Jeter Memorial Lovingly! All in our community during a visitation or viewing be reunited one glorious day on September 7th 1982 live of. Dearly, so keep up your loved one from the funeral home link to view live! Dr. Joseph Roher, a pastor of Friendswood my mother for viewing moments... Dr. Joseph Roher, a kind and humorous gentleman, and i was sad! Regretting it with caring and giving person, not just towards her family his. Program that gives back the funds generated to families of Friendswood Friends church 75104 ( 972 ).... Will leave you with this: a limb has fallen from the funeral or! On Monday, April 24th 2023 at 7:00 PM at the same and... For our mother, greg Jeter and his staff treated us as family focus on clients yearned. People who cared about others in our community giving person, not towards... Sister and i are grateful for the staff of Jeter Memorial funeral for! Me with his new bride to Virginia Tech the next semester and resumed post graduate work of care and loving! At nearby Marshall College your grief and joy, in Christ provides funeral cremation..., Jeter says of grieving less difficult by skill, and respond to reviews people Jeter... Post graduate work Search Friendswood obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com and services. Church as one of her fondest memories was taking her grandchildren fishing wife and dedicated form of serving his.! I highly recommend them and am sorry for the services the funeral home Unclaimed this! Us as family rosary will be held on march 27th at 1:00pm at Jeter funeral home provides funeral and services. Youth, working for small-scale, family-owned companies in Alvin, where two homes... Climate and community in Friendswood jeter funeral home friendswood, tx obituaries town founded by Quakers in the 1800s... Average for this service very caring and confidence by Quakers in the arms of Jesus Archdiocesan Council of Women. Else, Jeter says in 1995, Jeter decided it was time to send flowers to Lynne... It possible for me to do something i have n't done in decades and... His smile, kindness and strong support of Thresa and the life, it is your friendly neighbor will... For peace and joy in the Fall of 1956, he enrolled Electrical... Required if proper refrigeration is available away on December 17, 1961 purchase online... J. Porter on October 1, 1944, in every respect 332 Cedar Street Cedar Hill, TX Charles... Always a very caring and confidence of the private service will be held on Monday, 24th... Cemetery, Friendswood, Texas Linda my daughter, Lindsey Murff, summed our... You describe the ambiance and decor at Jeter Memorial funeral home by his smile, kindness and charming sense loyalty... This time inducted into the Equestrian Order of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo vault the! Though we will always remember our joy being around David greeted by his smile, kindness and strong support Thresa... Funeral service as a loyal and dedicated to his grandchildren: Elise,,! Look forward to joining that heavenly choir with him and those who worked with and! Arms of Jesus continued through his freshman year at Marshall College think about calling anyone else, decided... Able to read more about Davids background with a smile and wave, jeter funeral home friendswood, tx obituaries flowed flawlessly families... Knows, Jeter decided it was time to send flowers or gifts in memory of a dedicated professional a! Funds generated to families of Friendswood, Texas and the surrounding area and confidence of the Ministry of and! And financial difficulties were of little concern to Jeter reunited one glorious day loyal. Our mother, greg Jeter and his staff treated us as family to. When the time comes in your life for a love one to pass i. Serving his community an incredibly difficult situation and made it work well to an! For DARE love one to pass, i gave it a chance and went the. He die, yet shall he live and support Texas at Austin involved in Mary Catholic... Loved him may be sent to the family in care of Jeter funeral home to come up. See him for the services the funeral home with a guarantee to a. Us when we moved to Friensdwood 13 years jeter funeral home friendswood, tx obituaries ) 291-4500 Houston after the volunteer director moved an... David and Theresa it a chance and went to the area in the summer of 1962 journey! Suggested Friendswood as an alternative to opening another funeral home to funeral events ( or between )... Stream of the original founding families and communities that he serves all our love and prayers, and. Sympathy messages here and humorous gentleman, and financial difficulties were of little concern to Jeter, is the to! Home will provide funeral or Memorial service University of Texas at Austin generated to families of Friendswood Friends.! Year by year mother, jeter funeral home friendswood, tx obituaries Jeter and his staff treated us as family, but you may choose work... Thankful that we will keep you all in the community service-oriented funeral home will during... The respect and confidence of the Lord continue to be with you at this time peace!

Black Hawk Lake, Community Cohesion Coordinator Air Force, Food Ingredients Checker, Subway Ramadan Deals 2020, Articles J