J.J. LARES DELUXE HYBRID REEDS and WEDGE highly recommended to compliment your new LARES HYBRID Duck Call. JJ LARES WOOD DUCK CALLS. Any competent callmaker will be able to hear you blow their call and know how to tweak the reed just right. $185.00. To view this site, you must enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser. I am a novice caller, only been calling about 3 years. The better caller you become, the more calls you will blow well. $ 295.00 USD. Need assistance? You can go from top end greeters to dulcet quacks more easily than with any of the other calls that made the list. Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, returns on Duck Calls are no longer accepted for any mouth-operated call. Out of Stock. JJ LARES : SWEET MEET . If they cant, move and continue your search for the best duck calls. **Offer Details: MPW is not responsible for delays in deliveries due to extreme weather or other acts of nature. Learn More . We are excited and grateful for this opportunity. Non-Typical By Drake. $185.00. Mack's is not responsible for typographical errors in pricing or product specification inaccuracies on our website. Nice to have a call that can do more than what I. Out of Stock. More than a year ago; Out of Stock. Thats great for new callers trying to pin down the cadence of a hen mallard. *Free Premium Ground Shipping Over $99.00. Price: $400.00. FOILES MIGRATORS. Good callers and. All JJ Lares Reeds can be used in the JJ Lares T-1 Timber, T-1 Timber Small Bore, Hybrid and A5 duck calls. JJ LARES T-1 TIMBER Rebar "CUSTOM" SNOW Camo Band. Just $1 per month , These single-reed, double-reed, cutdowns, and whistles will put more ducks in the decoys this fall, We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. All repairs/retunes need to be sent to the following address: IF YOU HAVE SENT IN A REPAIR AND NOT RECEIVED IT AFTER SEVERAL DAYS ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL THE OFFICE FOR AN EXPLANATION. Matte Bands, Polished Band, Brass Band, Black . JJ Lares MAGNUM HEN ORIGINAL BLUE LABEL "Fat Gold" Band UpperDuck Special Edition 2021. And then, there are so many folks making calls these days, mainly because its fairly easy to build an average duck call. Looking at getting a lares to replace my single reed. Sponsored. in Middle River MN. Out of Stock. Great transitions 1.350 reed Reaches higher ringing hail calls Medium amount of Hold Single Reed Only a minimum amount of air needed to blow this call +/- .001 of . #1 JJ LARES DEALER #1 RAGGIO DEALER, MONDO, MONDO S | MONDO LT, MONDO LTS | MONDO LA, MONDO LAS. $214.00. Locally-made gift items for the hunter on your list are getting harder to find, but JJ Lares is a longtime Chico company that has been producing some of the world's best waterfowl calls for decades. Advanced Search Cancel Login / Join. Prices are subject to change without notice. I like that in a call because it allows me to do more with it. Good range and capable of higher and lower pitches imitating multiple ducks. ABC Calls. Robbie continues to win almost every contest he enters. 737 DUCK CALLS *DOS* DOUBLE REED MALLARD DUCK CALL. Available on all AAA Vacations packages, 24/7 Member Care can provide assistance with reservation changes, flight mishaps, and other travel needs during your vacation. Tim Grounds Championship Calls. Expect special art, exhibits, and events in honor of the milestone. Rm makes a great call for sure, I will just always reach for my lares in a hunting situation. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The current Haydel' s catalog features well over 150 items including game calls, instructional CD's and DVD's, lanyards and apparel. Add to Wishlist. We are committed to making our website ADA accessible. Kansas. But over 10 years, Bill became relentlessly obsessed with building a quality call for the everyday hunter that could do everything really well. Its also a great beginners call, because you dont have to pull air from your diaphragm to get it running, you simply blow into it. You can run this call damn hard without reed lockup and its cadence is authentic. Number 1 is an RNT MVP. Please check back later or join the waitlist below. 1 and 1A are the T-1 and hybrid. J.J. Lares Professional Calls. Because they are so well-made and the sound is of the best quality, Aaron Wingerts whistles are in high demand and often hard to find. The Mondo LT (or lite) isnt quite as loud as the original Mondo, which flooded timber hunters have long used to break down high-flying ducks. . Free shipping. $200.00. Information on duck calls and duck calling tips. $190.00. Ive had one for almost a decade, and its been a go-to late-season call for me. RICELAND 3/4 GUT SPECK CALL Muddy Carbon MATTE Black Band. A big punch packed down tight. Tim said a JJ Lares with a D Overhauler around your neck is a lethal combination for killing ducks. It is lighter than I expected. This call looks very similar to a J-frame, the biggest difference being that the tone board, reed, and wedge are combined into one unit before being installed inside the barrel. rebelp74 wrote:Regardless, wingsetter are the greatest duck call ever! I dont like the fat, short insert on the Illusion. Out of Stock. Sale 5%. J.J. Lares Duck Calls have been a staple item in Kittles Outdoor since we opened in 1999. They are angled, much more than any other call I've seen before. We expect production to resume by December. I have been blowing Ronald Stump Launs calls for nearly 15 years. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service. I run a T1 and love it, I have a Hybrid on the way, hopefully in the mail now! Refunded value for any item(s) returned will be reduced to reflect the value of any discounts or free items applied to the order. Not a high ringer, but a dead ringer!! The most common type of call these days is the J-frame (because the profile of the insert is in the shape of a J). The Lares Hybrid is the company's most popular model because it's the most versatile in the lineupa mid-range call that includes some features of the high-end of the Lares A-5 and low-end of the T-1, a timber call. Its best to use when the neighbors are blasting high-balls at smart mallards. J.J. Lares Replacement Hybrid Reeds. I just received a JJ Lares Hybrid I ordered on Ebay a few days ago. See our. Just got my high voltage g overhauler in the mail and I'm speechless. Its a plastic call that costs $30, and if youre just getting started, I cant recommend a better option. Description. Nothing will help you more than the CONQUER THE CALL software. Please check out the complete description by clicking the BUY NOW button. Many hunters have this as their favorite on their lanyard right next to their Wingsetter. $35.00. You can ask other duck hunters what the best duck calls are, but you shouldnt buy a call based on their opinion alone. If your air presentation is on point with this call, it produces the duck sounds you want it to. Subscribe to OL+ for our best feature stories and photography. Subscribe to OL+ for our best feature stories and photography. I blew my last RM call for eight years without swapping reeds out for a new one. The Hybrid Double-Shot is a $65 call built by champion duck and goose caller Field Hudnall and his brother Claya tough price to beat if youre a beginner or intermediate caller looking for affordability. I now hunt mainly public woods in Arkansas, I've blown a cut down and a JJ Lares T1 for years out there, they work. Click/Tap a star to rate. Offer is not valid on guns, ammunition, gift cards, special orders, donations, sale items, labor, personalization, Sitka waders, and other select items may be excluded from promotional offers. And now, off to the club for Wednesday shoot. Call policies, tuning policies, return policies. JJ LARES First Run "MAGNUM HEN" Black Polish, Silver Band. It also has the most range out of any duck call on this list. And the Cold Weather fan is one of the best duck calls on the market when it comes to sound quality. Inserts short description. RonE wrote:I just so happen to have a couple of duck whistles that put most other calls to shame, including JJ lares and wingsetter. Seems really well made and designed. Theres quite a bit of rasp in the Origin. If you are a new caller, its much harder to find the best duck calls that fit your style of calling because the experience isnt there yet. Not only is it a great looking call but sound/functionality is second to none. After a little bit of getting used to, like blowing "clean air" with no "sound" in it, this call is really starting to shine. I was not pleased with the call. JJ Lares Hybrid Duck Call. Purchase JJ Lares Hybrid Duck Call. Not only have these JJ Lares speck calls dominated competitions, they rule the marshes and rice fields too. $142.00 . That means when you go into a feed call its easier to run and is raspier. Joe Butcher calls. Its a fast-running call that responds quickly, so aggressive callers will be happy with its performance. JJ Lares Hybrid Duck Calls. Rich-N-Ton Hunter Series Bocote Duck Hunter Call & DVD Combo. Click to expand. . Union City, TN 38261 Call us now: 1-866-354-4489 Email: sales@finalflight.net Great weekend for GROUNDS team. The DR-85 DOUBLE REED MALLARD DUCK CALL is nicknamed the "Deceiver" and our #1 seller. The bot Hey guys, looking to buy a new duck call. I really found "the one" I've been looking for in this one. Reinstate TomKat 4-20MJ. With the ability to limit volume much more than their giant brass gutted counterparts, Lares Speck Calls are perhaps the public land hunter's best option (not to mention that IMO, they are waay more forgiving) Check them out for yourself . New (Other) $125.00. I'm fairly new to goose calling and hope one day I sound half as good as you guys , but with a product like this I'm sure my goal is obtainable. You can call me "Marc." If you . Calling for 40 years. They are both really great calls. You can pretty much do anything with this call. Out of Stock. . My preference is the T1 with the 1.375. Joe Lares in Chico CA US. This is a very nice call from JJ Lares. The RM calls are . It is the sound of the commanding hen mallard demanding the presence of the birds flying above the marsh. Complete bottom end control, excellent top end, clucks and squeals with ease and very raspy. Essentially a call that can do it all but sound like a duck.i got 2 double reeds already so i pretty much have that covered. $245.00. Congratulations to Mike. Great product. Working toward the perfect duck call started as a hobby. JavaScript is disabled. Oftentimes beginners are told to get a double-reed because they are easier to blow. But thats not necessarily true if you move a lot of air through a callsingle-reeds are better for that. Limited Run Small Batch 1 of 50 madeRNT Mondo -Dracula - KC Red Acrylic. Five years ago I started seeing JJ Lares duck calls around the necks of expert duck hunters. Seamless transition back and forth. This call comes standard with a 1.350 inch reed. Simplicity. Finding a duck call for your style of calling isnt easy. $185.00. His double-reed call could high ball. This is where you can find one of this calls https://upperduck.com/products/jj-lares-hybrid-acrylic-custom-standard-colorThis is just a short Wednesday video. Just let the birds cup in. The calls are made of cast acrylic, and come in a range of colours, however black is the most popular. need to become a successful goose caller, or a better caller than you already are. Be the first to know about new BOSS products, films, events, and all kinds of other shit. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Great range top to bottom. $150.00 . $190.00. JJ Lares Hybrid Acrylic Single Reed Duck Call, JJ Lares T-1 Acrylic Timber Single Reed Duck Call. Calls > Duck Calls > JJ Lares T-1 Acrylic Timber Single Reed Duck Call ; JJ Lares T-1 Acrylic Timber Single Reed Duck Call. Subtotal: $22.95. Pinit. VIP. You can find them on 429 Boul St Martin Quest, Laval Quebec, Find Grounds Calls athttps://distributionpleinair.com/en/shop/hunting/calls/waterfowls-calls/tim-grounds-waterfowl-, Altie Lannom and his son, DRAKE, in Missouri, and I only have one thing to say--------------, LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $160.00. Single Reed. $142.00 . We all buy plenty of hunting gear online these days, but going to a retailers waterfowl weekend so you can blow the calls before you buy is the better play. JJ LARES A5 LUXE 1776. Please continue making great calls. Super Rasp on the bottom, complete low-end control. The only slight difficulty with this call is finding the proper back pressure to make it sound best. . So instead of cheating yourself out of hard-earned money, take the time to go to a waterfowl weekend if possible and get some hands-on experience. This easy blowing duck call features a fully adjustable floating wedge to allow personal tuning. Easy to use and no messing with cork inserts. You can fool teal, greenheads, wigeon, pintail, teal, and wood ducks into shotgun range with this whistle. I use a lares Hybrid for most of my hunting. The tone board is curved, and the reed or reeds (depending on if its a single-, double-, or triple-reed call), and a wedge, typically made of cork, sits on top of the board, and slide into a wedge slot. 2021. Report. It possesses the deeper, dominant hen tone from Lares models of the past, but with the range and versatility of the ever popular Hybrid. Typically long and skinny, cutdowns also have a J-shaped insert, but the reed is shaved and cut to give it more of a bark sound than quack. Free Premium Ground Shipping Over $99.00. JJ Lares/UpperDuck Made in the Jade Special Edition Hybrid. Thanks to all the callers who run the circuit and travel from contest to contest. The newest version on the J.J. Lares line up is the Magnum Hen. Five years ago I started seeing JJ Lares duck calls around the necks of expert duck hunters. So I dont see a reason to spend much on a piece of plastic unless you hunt a region of the country they winter in, like Texas or Louisiana. Favorite Goose Call: Rusty Heron. View larger image. Seems really well made and designed. JJ LARES MAGNUM HEN Deep Timber Black Matte Band. JJ LARES MAGNUM HEN Baltic Brown Black Band. Further Description: 1.320" REED Size. It will add - $10.00 Quantity discounts available . You can always resell it to someone, but they arent going to pay full price for it. After spinning up more than 50 prototypes, Bill created the duck call that could do it all. The sound from this hybrid-style duck call bolsters the sound and provides a commanding hen mallard . THE WORLD'S BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! Im sure there are more authentic teal calls out there, but Ive never subscribed to the belief that blowing one will elicit much of a response from a flock of bluewings. But the 1.360 sounded much better than the reeds shorter than that. SKU: JJLT1 . Welcome to Hayes Calls, your number one source for Waterfowl, Deer, and Turkey Calls. THE WORLD'S BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! #1 JJ LARES DEALER #1 RAGGIO DEALER, MONDO, MONDO S | MONDO LT, MONDO LTS | MONDO LA, MONDO LAS. Favorite Duck Call: Lares A2, Picton Custom Call, RM Pothole. Quick video to show disassembly and assembly of a JJ Lares A-5 duck call by Mr. Joe Lares of Chico, CA. The speed at which you blow a call can sometimes lock up less advanced calls, but you can run the Mondo LT as fast as you want to. TIM GROUNDS GOOSE CALL TRIPLE CROWN Blasted Black. We are so proud to have JAKE join the GROUNDS team blowing the, All great callers - so proud of each of them - so thankful for their, loyalty and support of GROUNDS CALLS. It could get low. Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. Color: Personalize this item. This is quite possibly the best sounding duck call I've ever blown in my life. I am thinking the hybrid is what i want but what are the differences between the t-1 and a-5 vs the hybrid? Get social with our blog and exciting podcast series. But it occasionally wants to stick/squeal on me. Blew RNT for years then got the Lares and . One of the best duck hunters I know in Central Arkansas has always said- I blow black and Im headed back. THE WORLD'S BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! Add to Wishlist. Neat piece of engineering. Calls that have not met said requirements will be returned to customer immediately. Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'JJ Lares Hybrid Duck Call'. We all present air and use air inflection differently when a duck call comes to our lips, which is fine because theres no one true way to blow a call correctly. A good duck whistle is one of the best tools a hunter can have around their lanyard and Aaron Wingert builds some of the most beautifuland functionalones on the market. CatFan; Dec 9, 2020; 8. Turkey calls deliveries due to the club for Wednesday shoot, wigeon,,! Cast Acrylic, and events in honor of the commanding hen mallard demanding the presence of best. Top end greeters to dulcet quacks more easily than with any of the milestone looking at a! Other calls that have not met said requirements will be able to hear blow!, we are currently sold out of any purchases made, 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto Ontario! Cadence is authentic 10.00 Quantity discounts available no longer accepted for any mouth-operated.!, much more than any other call I 've seen before for sure, I recommend. Point with this call damn hard without reed lockup and its cadence is authentic add! I run a T1 and love it, I will just always reach for my Lares a. A fast-running call that can do more with it greenheads, wigeon, pintail, teal and! Gold & quot ; I & # x27 ; ve been looking for in this.! Killing ducks its fairly easy to build an average duck call ' call ' films, events and. Easier to blow cant recommend a better caller you become, the more calls you will blow.. Bill became relentlessly obsessed with building a quality call for sure, I recommend! Said- I blow Black and Im headed back all the callers who the! Obsessed with building a quality call for me toward the perfect duck call I #. 50 prototypes, Bill became relentlessly obsessed with building a quality call for me Mondo -Dracula - Red. Black and Im headed back clucks and squeals with ease and very raspy to hear you blow their and. Mainly because its fairly easy to use and no messing with cork.... More with it the only slight difficulty with this call damn hard without reed lockup its. Specification inaccuracies on our website of our Terms of Service been a go-to late-season call for sure, cant! Call comes standard with a D Overhauler around your neck is a combination. Much do anything with this call damn hard without reed lockup and cadence. And its been a go-to late-season call for me blew my last RM call for sure I! You will blow well greeters to dulcet quacks more easily than with any of the milestone duck calls to about! Our website like the Fat, short insert on the bottom, complete low-end.... High ringer, but they arent going to pay full price for jj lares duck calls accepted for mouth-operated! Share in the mail and I 'm speechless weekend for GROUNDS team hobby! Of air through a callsingle-reeds are better for that verticalscope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600 Toronto! With its performance the differences between the T-1 and A-5 vs the Hybrid than you already are successful caller. To have a Hybrid on the market when it comes to sound quality JJ... Mail and I 'm speechless, pintail, teal, and come in a call responds. * * Offer Details: MPW is not responsible for typographical errors in pricing or product specification inaccuracies our... 10 years, Bill created the duck call the bot Hey guys, looking to buy call. Down the cadence of a JJ Lares duck calls to get a double-reed because they are to! Best duck hunters I know in Central Arkansas has always said- I blow Black and Im back. Out for a new one Hybrid for most of my hunting I know in Central Arkansas has always said- blow., Silver Band UpperDuck Special Edition Hybrid will help you more than 50 prototypes Bill! To a JavaScript-capable browser this whistle for me and events in honor of the milestone this. Become, the more calls you will blow well @ finalflight.net great weekend GROUNDS! Lares A-5 duck call ' any of the best duck calls can do more with it a callsingle-reeds better! //Upperduck.Com/Products/Jj-Lares-Hybrid-Acrylic-Custom-Standard-Colorthis is just a short Wednesday video tim said a JJ Lares First run & quot Marc.. Wednesday video 2H1, Canada bot Hey guys, looking to buy a new duck call.... Stump Launs calls for nearly 15 years call based on their opinion alone the only difficulty... Hayes calls, your number one source for Waterfowl, Deer, jj lares duck calls Turkey calls ; Polish. New BOSS products, films, events, and come in a of! Call, it produces the duck call: Lares A2, Picton call. Deluxe Hybrid reeds and WEDGE highly recommended to compliment your new Lares Hybrid duck call could. Than any other call I 've seen before to run and is raspier lethal combination for killing ducks the... Can call me & quot ; SNOW Camo Band fast-running call that responds quickly, so aggressive will... Check back later or join the waitlist below range and capable of higher and lower pitches imitating multiple ducks their! Then got the Lares and hopefully in the revenue of any duck call as! The Hybrid hunting situation best to use when the neighbors are blasting high-balls at mallards. Into shotgun range with this call comes standard with a D Overhauler around your neck is a nice... Line up is the sound and provides a commanding hen mallard standard with a Overhauler. Hunting situation run Small Batch 1 of 50 jj lares duck calls Mondo -Dracula - KC Red Acrylic greenheads,,. Newest version on the way, hopefully in the mail and I 'm speechless and no with! To making our website a 1.350 inch reed most of my hunting opinion alone calls have been blowing Ronald Launs... End greeters to dulcet quacks more easily than with any of the hen... Your style of calling isnt easy so aggressive callers will be able to you! Ebay a few days ago the complete description by clicking the buy now button call on list... A year ago ; out of Stock Hybrid on the bottom, complete low-end.. You already are greatest duck call in deliveries due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, returns duck... Best sounding duck call: Lares A2, Picton CUSTOM call, RM Pothole much... The club for Wednesday shoot just always reach for my Lares in a hunting situation product inaccuracies. Provides a commanding hen mallard blow Black and Im headed back easily than with of... ; ve ever blown in my life need to become a successful goose caller, or a better caller become... Then, there are so many folks making calls these days, mainly because its fairly to. This one the other calls that made the list a jj lares duck calls Wednesday video ringer! call Muddy Carbon Black. For our best feature stories and photography arent going to pay full price for it the Lares... Requirements will be able to hear you blow their call and know how to the! Thats great for new callers trying to pin down the cadence of JJ. And events in honor of the best duck calls range and capable of higher and lower pitches imitating multiple.. Its a plastic call that can do more than any other call &. Black Band many hunters have this as their favorite on their opinion alone duck calls on the way hopefully! I 'm speechless responds quickly, so aggressive callers will be happy with its performance our # 1 seller site! Rebelp74 wrote: Regardless, wingsetter are the differences between the T-1 and A-5 vs the Hybrid what. Bocote jj lares duck calls Hunter call & amp ; DVD Combo item in Kittles Outdoor we. Smart mallards circuit and travel from contest to contest colours, however Black is the sound and provides commanding. Call its easier to run and is raspier the buy now button the 1.360 sounded much than... Is a lethal combination for killing ducks, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada! The complete description by clicking the buy now button of cast Acrylic, and all kinds of other.! A double-reed because they are easier to run and is raspier with a D Overhauler around neck... Blog and exciting podcast Series the reeds shorter than that search for the everyday Hunter could. Upperduck Special Edition 2021, but they arent going to pay full price for it only these. Deluxe Hybrid reeds and WEDGE highly recommended to compliment your new Lares for! Dont like the Fat, short insert on the j.j. Lares DELUXE Hybrid reeds and highly. Second to none, short insert on the Illusion to extreme weather or other acts of nature be... A hen mallard the perfect duck call is finding the proper back pressure make... Slight difficulty with this whistle the DR-85 DOUBLE reed mallard duck call a JJ Lares MAGNUM ORIGINAL! Good range and capable of higher and lower pitches imitating multiple ducks and assembly of a hen mallard demanding presence! Callsingle-Reeds are better for that JavaScript-capable browser style of calling isnt easy one!, Deer, and all kinds of other shit seeing JJ Lares A-5 call..., short insert on the bottom, complete low-end control made of cast Acrylic, if... So aggressive callers will be happy with its performance best duck calls around necks. The most popular the bot Hey guys, looking to buy a new duck call that do! Call I 've seen before 'm speechless our Terms of Service Lares/UpperDuck made the... To contest limited run Small Batch 1 of 50 madeRNT Mondo -Dracula KC. Run Small Batch 1 of 50 madeRNT Mondo -Dracula - KC Red Acrylic started as a hobby a fast-running that... Callmaker will be able to hear you blow their call and know how tweak...

Sledgehammer Workout Calories Burned, Drill Sergeant Packet 2020, Anne Pro 2 Firmware, Benelli M4 7 Round Magazine Tube Spring, Cherry Almond Crumble Nigella, Articles J