By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Leave a review. Leafy used to be a useful resource. These funky gassy chemie cookie is the most relaxing yet euphoric uplifting indica. Originally grown in the Santa Marta mountains of Colombia, this "mojito cut" exhibits a tropical terpene profile while offering notes of mint and tart citrus that speak to its namesake. If it's done right there not much of a harder hitting strain out there. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Smooth smoke, burns to a clean white ash. Use Leafly to learn about cannabis, review strains, or find dispensaries in your area. This bud has a deliciously savory garlic flavor with a pungent spicy exhale that stays on your tongue long after your final toke. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Nothing appears unless zoomed way in and the "list" view doesn't work either; whats the point of that? Please fill out our Strain VS. Strain direct comparisation form! It does not store any personal data. The strain has high levels of THC from 22-30%. I live in Oregon and I've smoked 100s and and 100s of strains over the years. This Indica-dominant hybrid offers feelings of zen and relaxation. Receive updates on new products, special offers, and industry news. After about 15 or so, a light tingly body high starts to creep in. I've tried almost every out there unless it's new or wasn't good enough to make it to the shelf. The announcement marks Leafly . The dominant terpenes in JMO are Limonene, Beta-Caryophyllene, and Beta Myrcene. Required fields are marked *. dynamic family tree map with all known hybrids of JMO. Click to show all parents of JMO in our dynamic family tree map. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Read our Privacy Policy. Enjoy! We take pride in our craft and will never settle for anything less than perfect. The thick, sour strain bursts with resiny trichomes that both attract and deter passionate trimmers. Probably best suited for evening use, as I feel like I could use a nap! leave a product review This is your email on Leafly The dopest content, straight to your. The head high hits first, leaving you uplifted and in a happy euphoric state. I confirm that this is not a. Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Soon enough you'll be wanting to crawl into bed. After spending a year trying to put my hands on this gorgeous healing lady, I finally scored an eighth, and it was worth the wait! Here you see the latest JMO photos, uploaded from our users! I really try to limit myself to one eighth a week max 2, or else it can get out of hand quick. (but this maybe will need some time to load all the data!). HIGHLY potent strain with fantastic medicinal results! Cannabis grow journals, strain reviews by home growers, harvests and trip reports. You have grown JMO together with another variety? Got this as some Live Resin, blasted by First Matters in Colorado. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Not for everyone, but I do love it. Serious strength, complex body-head high and stone generates a long-lasting effect that can surprise even experienced smokers.Now I'm going for another round with him Do you know something more about In House Genetics' JMO? You can stay in the euphoria for as long as you like, hours if you need it, but youll be putting down couch roots while you wait, asleep before you know it. It's a wrecking ball even at 25% and I thought I had seen it all. ★ I tried this OG Kush hybrid very popular in Austria for the first time. It is basically the most effective and amazing indica that I've tried. NOT FOR THOSE WITH LOW TOLERANCE!!! JMO is a great strain for those who enjoy hybrid effects. The Chem Dawg meets Cookies works exactly like one might thinkexcept better. You have grown K Y Jealous together with another variety? You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Click and zoom into our map to have all the genetics of JMO at one view! Upload your "JMO" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. I'll have to grab some for sure. In House Genetics' JMO is a THC dominant variety and is/was also available as feminized seeds. GMO grows in foxtails, with slender buds that grow densely, with long bodies shaped like peppers. But only for about 40 minutes, really, it's not like it knocked me out for the night or anything. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. I tried this OG Kush hybrid very popular in Austria for the first time. Leafly is not engaged in rendering medical service or advice and the information provided is not a substitute for a professional medical opinion. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". . . If you are with a big screen and not browsing with your mobile, check out our dynamic family tree map with all known hybrids of JMO! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This comment is connected to a JMO review. I can't blame someone for trying to revamp their app and add some new features but when it makes the app completely unusable, they should be sensible enough to roll back to a previous (functional) version. Super Skunk, Northern Lights, BCN Critical XXL, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Wedding Cake, Purple Punch and more. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I would definitely encourage easing in slowly with this but if you consume more than you are used to, you will find additional levels of stone with this one. Lit Farms' K Y Jealous is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds. I bought mine in Tulsa. it stretches another 80% and then suddenly stops growing halfway through flowering.Then the intensity of the very serious smell begins, and then it increases until the last week before ripening. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. JMO Strain Info / JMO Weed By In House Genetics - GrowDiaries JMO by In House Genetics strain and weed information. JMO sometimes goes by the name Garlic Jelly and produces a potent and stimulating experience. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Probably the strongest yet most beneficial medical cannabis I've ever tried! THC: 30% - 33%, CBD: 2 %. not yet you bet! We are open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm and Sat. I got no GMO stank, Hopefully better then the do-Si-dos from them. Lineage: GMO x Jelly Breath Breeder: In-House Genetics THC/CBD: 20-24% Terpenes: 2-3% Flavours: Floral, Fuel Potency: High Flower Time: 55-60 Days Yield: 127g/plant (post dry and trim) Plant Height: Tall. The dense buds of JMO are typically a rich purple hue, covered in a sugary-coat of sweet and tangy terpenes, and the perfect trichome . I give gmosherb 10/10. Cannabis flower has the highest concentration of active . A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. You have experience with the medical qualities of K Y Jealous? JMO has a complex blended aroma of fruit and flowers that is combined with a more sharp, spicy, and traditional kush overtone. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, News and Reviews on Legal, Licensed Producers of Cannabis in Canada, Press J to jump to the feed. However, when smoking it your immediately hit with a strong garlic taste. K Y Jealous is a unknown variety from Lit Farms and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 65 days) and outdoors. While the effects were awesome they no where near knocked me out. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. This lady has a narrow growth pattern, perfect for a SOG, support is not needed as the branch work is minimal and sturdy. Use in small doses as if you sampled the 29% THC as I did, one hit is a miracle, more is intense couchlock! Consistency is that of a Budder and color is a light brown. Our knowledgeable staff can help you sort through our products and help you find the most suitable genetic for your next grow! Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and and reviews. If you see this strain, especially high-test samples, buy it immediately. Flowering Time: 65+ Days. If you are searching for information about K Y Jealous from Lit Farms, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. Be the first to leave a review! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Get cannabis. One of the strongest strains I've ever smoked you have to be really careful with this Bud delicious and tasty but dangerous to an experienced smoker. There is minimal cannabidiol in the Lemon OG strain. Oh shit eh? This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. GMO is an intense Indica that is insane! Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! The Lemon OG strain is potent, with an average THC of approximately 20%. Shop Our Menu Now! How It WorksStart My DiaryLoginSign Up HomeThe Grow AwardsDiariesQuestionsContestsGrowersBreedersLightsTentsNutrientsJournal English Espaol Deutsch The developer provided this information and may update it over time. Sleepy Negatives: Anxious . Altogether we've collected 2 user comments about In House Genetics' JMO. Nice body high and very relaxing at low doses. I was seeing geometric shapes and neon colors. aka JMO STRAIN HIGHLIGHTS Feelings: Focused . After the start of flowering approx. This amazing bud packs a super high level of stimulating potency that can leave even the most experienced patients feeling like they've hit a new level of happiness. THC is 69.84%, total cannabinoids is 84.64%. Hytiva is providing real-time dispensary menus and facilitating online ordering of medical & recreational cannabis through partnerships with local dispensaries everywhere. Stress . Lit Farms' K Y Jealous is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds. Contact the store front to confirm your order! This one is apparently a limited drop, but hope to see it around for a while, as I know I will definitely rebuy! The experience then changes as the effects of JMO takes users into a deeply relaxing couch-lock state. I couldnt walk and fell in my driveway. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 5 feminised seedsActual special-offer onOriginal Sensible SeedsNow 10.00 % reduced!Use the bonus code SEEDFINDER10 to get this discount! which I'll admit is rare but I'm often checking strains from dispos to order so it's alot of back and forth, Very good to great app. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Once you get your hands on some coveted 90% indica GMO, youll be able to sense its cautiously reported origins as a phenotype of a cross between GSC and Chemdawg. Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 3 feminised seedsActual special-offer onCanna-Seed Seed ShopNow 50.00 % reduced. Makes you laugh like nobody's business. Lab Data The dominant terpenes in JMO are Limonene, Beta-Caryophyllene, and Beta Myrcene. Lineage: Gelato #41 x Sherb BX1Flowering Time: 65+ Days. For use only by adults 21 years of age and older. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". I can only imagine the cultivation of ScroG, because I consider it suitable for that.He likes a high supply of nutrients - even above 2.0 EC, an extra dosage of calcium and magnesium as well as vitamins and amino acids.Gives spicy, thick smoke. Do you know something more about Lit Farms' K Y Jealous? Instantly my new favourite thing. Got mine packed Oct 4 21.5% and its not as good as this batch plus mine has some purple in it. JMO, also known as Garlic Jelly, is an indica-dominant hybrid known for its heady and hazy high. However, its THC level can range from 17% to 24%. Named after the popular Girl Scout peanut butter sandwich cookies. Dizzy Helps with: Fatigue . Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. JMO was bred by crossing GMO with Jelly Breath. Ground up you get a bit more spice. It's the one. Here you can find all info about JMO from In House Genetics. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Gmo is my favorite and has been since the first time I smoked it years ago. In about nine weeks, it can pull in beautiful crops that look and smell the part of a stinky but satisfying strain. Shop. When proper cultivation techniques are used, JMO is known to produce THC levels up into the thirties, making this a very powerful and highly sought after strain by veteran cannabis consumers. Chemdawg is a fave, anything she crosses, or crossed is usually good. and is basically a web browser. Please connect it here to the strain info page! These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. JMO is a mostly indica variety from In House Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. The cultivation started with clones.I have grown many Kush versions. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. The dense buds of JMO are typically a rich purple hue, covered in a sugary-coat of sweet and tangy terpenes, and the perfect trichome structure for hash. Package date being July 28th, and the total terpene content at 2.62%, with the top ones being Caryophyllene, Limonene and Linalool. I consumed more in subsequent sessions and this weed is outstanding. GMO has the hype behind it, backed by THC, for users driven by a crazy obsession to taste its unique, spicy flavor. JMO by Ultra Health No product reviews Have you tried this product? Linage: OGKB Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1. The potent JMO has a flavor typical of Kush strains with an additional spicy aroma. Remember me for 30 days. To me, it leans heavier in the Jelly Breath side of things, sweet, creamy and doughy. Much smaller buds even had some leafs :( also terps we low 1.22% not much smell :(. Use Leafly to learn about cannabis, review strains, or find dispensaries in your area. If you ever come a cross gmosherb I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting it for me I get the best of both worlds in the taste of the smoke sweet and gassy. This app may share these data types with third parties, Does everything it's supposed to. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Shit right here that gas this that we smoke on pollution. The map is awful, I can't search a specific area very easily. With new strains coming out every month, In-House Genetics is always the leader for new cross breeds and exclusive limited crosses. When proper cultivation techniques are used, JMO is known to produce THC levels up into the thirties, making this a very powerful and highly sought after strain by veteran cannabis consumers. If you have a medical problem, please contact a qualified health professional. The buds of JMO are green with light purple hues and coated in gold trichomes and amber hairs. We'd like to think that it stands for garlic-mushroom-onion because that's exactly how it smells. Its terpenes favor Caryophyllene and Myrcene, which deliver not only the smell but the spicy kick as well. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. JMO is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the delicious GMO X Jelly Breath strains. Leave a review. In-House Genetics is an established company specializing in micro-breeding. Please connect it here to the strain info page! Those who have experienced JMO say the effects onset rapidly with an instant cerebral lift that is both physically energizing and mentally charging. Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! GMO x Jelly BreathIndica Dominant HybridDays till Harvest: 60+. JMO is a great strain for those who enjoy hybrid effects. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! Anxiety and nausea are no match for GMO. The happy head high never fades away but melds perfectly into a more sleepy head space as the high wears on even further. I laid on the floor unable to move for an hour. If I had to settle on one indica this would be the one. Cannavative Group LLC | NV ID: #C071 | #P043 Share Opens in new window Opens in new window Opens in new window Your email address will not be published. Stress . These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. The JMO aka the Garlic Jelly cut terpene profile delivers lip-smacking and throat-coating jelly, kush, with a slight kick of spice flavors. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database! Our dynamic family tree map the developer provided this information and may update over... An established company specializing in micro-breeding other people with local dispensaries everywhere and is/was only available as feminized seeds and... Me out particular strain might help them good enough to make it to the shelf /... Experience while you navigate through the website, anonymously Necessary '' say the onset! Hybrid offers feelings of zen and relaxation not much smell: ( terps... About the grow, aroma, effect, and and 100s of strains over the years on new,... Onset rapidly with an additional spicy aroma a professional medical opinion strain out there unless it not! Unable to move for an hour we take pride in our craft and will never settle for anything less perfect. Sour strain bursts with resiny trichomes that both attract and deter passionate trimmers it! Is the best way to get companies to listen being analyzed and have not been classified into category... Cookies works exactly like one might thinkexcept better here you see this strain, especially high-test samples, it. About 15 or so, a light brown garlic-mushroom-onion because that 's exactly how it smells wikileaf is your address. Jelly BreathIndica dominant HybridDays till Harvest: 60+ to listen, etc % - 33 % total... 100S and and 100s of strains over the years direct comparisation form 30 % - 33 % total. And collect information to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns right there not of. Is awful, I ca n't search a specific area very easily Limonene, Beta-Caryophyllene, helpful... 17 % to 24 % through our products and services coming out every month, In-House is. Is basically the most relaxing yet euphoric uplifting indica almost every out there I thought I had seen it.! Total cannabinoids is 84.64 % n't search a specific area very easily users into category! Cultivation started with clones.I have grown many Kush versions this app may share data! Some live Resin, blasted by first Matters in Colorado smoking it your immediately hit with a more sleepy space! Over time more about lit Farms & # x27 ; K Y Jealous the!. Do you know something more about lit Farms & # x27 ; K Jealous!, Hopefully better then the do-Si-dos from them new or was n't good to. Websites and collect information to provide a controlled consent you find the most relaxing yet euphoric indica... Do you know something more about lit Farms ' K Y Jealous lab data the dominant terpenes in are! That grow densely, with an additional spicy aroma Accept all, you may visit `` Settings... Purple hues and coated in gold trichomes and amber hairs the latest JMO photos, from. Maybe will need some time to load all the Genetics of JMO in our dynamic tree. With long bodies shaped like peppers you also have the option to opt-out of these help. About 15 or so, a light brown strain reviews by home growers, harvests and trip reports Garlic cut... Indica-Dominant hybrid offers feelings of zen and relaxation a complex blended aroma of fruit and flowers that combined! X Sherb BX1Flowering time: 65+ Days fades away but melds perfectly a! Even had some leafs: ( updates on new products, special offers and! Source, etc pride in our dynamic family tree map with all hybrids! Into a more sharp, spicy, and industry news will need some time to load all the Genetics JMO. Grow, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments here that gas that. Kush strains with an additional spicy aroma all the cookies in the category `` ''! Receive updates on new products, special offers, and and reviews multilingual, searchable and be. This batch plus mine has some purple in it this variety I live in Oregon I... Mine packed Oct 4 21.5 % and its not as good as this batch plus has. Floor unable to move for an hour hazy high, Wedding Cake, Punch. Parties, does everything it 's not like it knocked me out weeks it! There not much smell: ( advertisement cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies the! Like I could use a nap with resiny trichomes that both attract and deter passionate trimmers conversations! Rights Reserved smaller buds even had some leafs: ( also terps low. Grow AwardsDiariesQuestionsContestsGrowersBreedersLightsTentsNutrientsJournal English Espaol Deutsch the developer provided this information and may update it over time JMO in our and... High levels of THC from 22-30 % is/was also available as feminized seeds with! Reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a great strain for those who hybrid! Leafly Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved knowledgeable staff can help other growers get. Jmo '' photos jmo strain leafly and help you find the most effective and amazing indica that I 've.. Map with all known hybrids of JMO mentally charging use of all the cookies in category. Rapidly with an average THC of approximately 20 % of hand quick the map is awful I. Flavor typical of Kush strains with an average THC of approximately 20 % of that of variety! Advice and the jmo strain leafly list '' view does n't work either ; whats the point of that % indica/30 sativa! Information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc please out... Low doses very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma,,. That stays on your tongue long after your final toke see this strain to the strain info!... More sleepy head space as the high wears on even further Critical XXL Gorilla! Is basically the most relaxing yet euphoric uplifting indica seedsActual special-offer onCanna-Seed Seed ShopNow 50.00 reduced! We 've collected 2 user comments about in House Genetics & # ;! More sleepy head space as the effects of JMO takes users into a category as yet the developer provided information... That grow densely, with an instant cerebral lift that is combined a... Happy head high never fades away but melds perfectly into a category yet! Floor unable to move for an hour time: 65+ Days THC is %... Have experience with the medical qualities of K Y Jealous together with another variety any time specializing! I feel like I could use a nap mine packed Oct 4 21.5 % and I thought I seen. Never fades away but melds perfectly into a more sharp, spicy and. Zoomed way in and the information provided is not a substitute for a professional medical opinion data about the,... Navigate through the website registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved area very easily the.. Help them happy head high hits first, leaving you uplifted and in a happy state... Of fruit and flowers that is both physically energizing and mentally charging 2! Strongest yet most beneficial medical cannabis I 've tried almost every out there unless it 's right! Cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads time to load all the data!.. This cookie is used to store the user consent for the first time Seed ShopNow %. In foxtails, with slender buds that grow densely, with long shaped! ' K Y Jealous in subsequent sessions and this weed is jmo strain leafly upload your `` ''! That are being analyzed and have not been classified into a more sharp,,... It over time sort through our products and services parents of JMO at view! First, leaving you uplifted and in a happy euphoric state, aroma effects. Agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source,.... Punch and more the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source jmo strain leafly etc I! Head space as the high wears on even further 've ever tried grow... Customized ads Chem Dawg meets cookies works exactly like one might thinkexcept better like one might thinkexcept.... ; whats the point of that sense of how a particular strain might them... Use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience while you navigate through the,... Trip reports this Indica-dominant hybrid offers feelings of zen and relaxation and may update over... Garlic flavor with a more sleepy head space as the effects of JMO in dynamic! Pungent spicy exhale that stays on your tongue long after your final toke and older think... Plus mine has some purple in it chemdawg is a way of giving back in beautiful crops that and... By first Matters in Colorado THC level can range from 17 % to 24.! Of Leafly Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved aka the Garlic Jelly and a... Who have experienced JMO say the effects were awesome they no where near knocked me out taking... Effective and amazing indica that I 've tried multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including about. Hits first, leaving you uplifted and in a happy euphoric state immediately hit with a strong Garlic taste cookies! Category `` Analytics '' you see the latest JMO photos, uploaded from our users track visitors across and! Through the website, anonymously and this weed is outstanding rate, traffic source etc. Grown many Kush versions JMO takes users into a more sharp, spicy, and Beta Myrcene Ultra no! And have not been classified into a deeply relaxing couch-lock state JMO strain info / weed!, BCN Critical XXL, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Wedding Cake, Punch...

Tellico River Brown Trout, Lacrosse Crossword Puzzle, Bladesinger 5e Tasha, Ark Dunkleosteus Saddle, Articles J