With Remington choke compatibility, a JTS 12 gauge AR shotgun can be tuned to better suit hunting or close quarter tactical needs. The are STEEL not aluminum as stated. ProMag MKA 1919 12 Gauge 15-Round Drum Magazine (16) $84.99. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Total Length: 39.5. ProMag Saiga .410 Gauge 30-Round Drum Magazine (2) $99.99. [AR12 2021 Detail] [AR12 2021 Text] [AR12 2021 Comments] 2021-02-04. Just like its little sibling, the Erect9r is all about modularity. Notify When In Stock . Finish/Color:black SJC Custom Drums, Copyright 2023 Free Shipping. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Gun Parts. If you have one and were dissapointed in mag availibility - here is your chance to get . Special Price $16.99 . Sale $20.99 . Its a 7-inch direct impingement pistol chambered in 300 BLK. It uses M4 pattern magazines as opposed to the SR-25 pattern magazines used by its big brother The Fix. Shop Guns.com's selection of AR-12 style shotguns from brands like Landor Arms, Citadel, EAA, Garaysar, Rock Island Armory and more! I even put an aftermarket skeleton stock on mine . This is the Promag AR-12 12 Gauge 20 Round Drum Magazine. They take a unique mag and the guns came with 2 5-round mags, mags for this are hard to find and now finally JTS is making spare magazines! Each Trash Panda comes with a 1/2-28 (7.62) and a 5/8-24, Think of the Thunder Chicken as the Trash Pandas bigger brother. We like to stack'em deep and sell'em cheap, so you can expect All products are FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. I mean, you wouldn't run subsonic 556 in an ar15 that's adjusted to run standard ammo. It comes with a Q Cherry Bomb on its tapered muzzle which is the perfect host for either their Trash Panda or Thunder Chicken silencers. %address_1%%city%, %state% %postal_code%%phone_number%, Akdal Arms - MKA1919 series (Will not fit 1923 model), Husan - Fear 104-125 series (Will not fit 102,103). JTS:JAKMAG10 M12AK/M12AK-T1 10 Round Mag $ 30.99 Add to cart; JTS:JARMAG10 M12AR/M12AR-B1 10 Round Magazine $ 30.99 Add to cart; JTS JAC007 M12AK STOCK ADAPTER $ 65.00 Read more; JTS JSCK14 REM Extended Cylinder Choke Slotted $ 30.99 Add to cart; JTS:JARMAG5 M12AR/M12AR-B1 5 Round Mag We Secretly Collaborated With Josh Dun's Dog Jim to Build Him His Dream Kit. Assault Weapons in California. Seems good to go and makes sense given the Chinese are already familiar with AK actions. Also of Interest: Spring Savings Are Here. ProMag SAIGA 12 Gauge Drum Magazine 15 Rounds Polymer Black SAI-A11 ProMag SAIGA 12 Gauge Drum Magazine 15 Rounds Poly. I tried searching but there just aren't many posts on these guys. Sale. The Half Nelson does NOT need a tapered muzzle to mount to. Brackets allow 2 magazines Side by Side for fast reload. MKA-A1: This drum magazine holds 20 rounds of 12-gauge, 2-3/4 ammunition for the MKA1919 or AR-12 Panzer style and other 12 gauge, semi-automatic, shotguns. And most importantly, are they moddable? Become intimately familiar with the operation of your firearm before loading it. Owned the M12AR for 2 months now, constantly jams unless using 1500+fps loads anything below and stoves pipes and doesn't cycle even played with gas settings no luck recently taken it fully apart lubed and cleaned everything waitng to find some shells to run through it to see if that is the issue. Designed with practical shooters in mind who wish to suppress multiple platforms, the Trash Panda is short, lightweight, and totally hearing safe. Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec FMS Reflex Sight Flat D Sightmark 7.62x39 Soviet Red Laser Bore Sight Brass. Always point the muzzle of the firearm in a direction where if a discharge occurs no one will be injured. and certify that I will comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. 5.0. Its all up to you! The poor mans Honey Badger is still a top tier piece of equipment in anyones personal collection. Click to reveal Read all warnings and instructions provided with firearms or on carton before using. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded. some locked in , some did not. Featuring our most popular configurations and thousands of possible combinations, you can easily design your drums your way with our Virtual Drum Designer. They aint got no legs! Landor arms ar12 drum magazine. The Sugar Weasel was jokingly deemed the Poor Mans Honey Badger. Designed for .22lr, the El Camino has no issues handling .22 magnum if youre feeling a little spicy. Sightmark Tactical 30mm LQD Cantilever Scope Mount Sightmark Latitude F-Class 6.5-25x56, Riflescope, Aluminum, Illuminated Reticle, Sightmark Latitude F-Class 6.5-25x56, Riflescope, Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec FMS Reflex Sight Flat Dark Earth. Tac-47 Industries 1730 Elmview Dr. | Suite D2 Received magazine in a very timely manner. Fits FEAR 104-125 series & MKA1919, Panzer, Radikal, VR series, and LKCI Omega. Saturday: 9am-2pm Free Shipping. The Fix is the ultimate utility rifle, capable of just about anything you need it to do. No. All under one roof. JTS M12AK Magazine 12 Gauge 10 Rounds Polymer Matt Sightmark Ultra Shot R-Spec Reflex Sight Red/Green Multi-Reticle 1 MOA Adjustmen Sightmark Ultra Shot R-Spec Reflex Sight Red/Green Sightmark .223 Remington/5.56 NATO Red Laser Bore Sight Brass. Configure it however you want and have a blast doing it! Any idea what grips might be swappable on it? All under one roof. At first glance, Qs Honey Badger appears to be the same as the original. , This model is designed to meet the current. Short, lightweight, and hearing safe, the Half Nelson is a silencer for those who prefer a more compact platform, or who don't want unnecessary length added to their favorite gun. It needs the gas to function. AR12 (20)RD 12ga SKELETOR Drum Magazine KIRON, AR12 (30)RD 12ga Drum Magazine BLACK RIVER, AR12 (20)RD 12ga Drum Magazine BLACK RIVER. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Semi-Auto AR-style 12 GA shotgun chambers 2 and 3 shells Multi-coated scratch resistant grey coating Aluminum forearm Removable AR front and rear sights Picatinny rail 4-position gas system JTS Group M12AK, Semi-automatic, AK, 12 Gauge 3", 18.7" Barrel, Black, Polymer Grip and Stock, 5 Rd, 2 Magazines M12AK-T2, JTS Group Magazine, 12 Gauge 3", 5 Rounds, Fits JTS M12AK, Polymer, Black JAKMAG5Specifications. All Rights Reserved. If you leave a gun loaded or unloaded where a child or unauthorized person obtains and improperly uses it, you may be fined or sent to prison or both. 172.104.154.229 Buy Yours Now From Our Partner! From the one piece aluminum receiver to the 45 degree bolt throw and even the proprietary lock-up on the folding stocks hinge that only gets more and more solid over time and doesnt wobble, everything on The Fix was designed from the ground up. I have several Turkish AR12 style shotguns they work fine in. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. Free Shipping. On top of that, it's also the quietest, loudest, longest, and shortest silencer ever made. A full size, all titanium build .30 cal can, the Full Nelson is lightweight, durable and insanely quiet. If it's remotely like the Saiga or VEPR12 it should be good to go. 500 rounds and no issues. The original Honey Badger was developed at AAC by Kevin Brittingham and his R&D team at the request of a Tier One US special operations group looking to replace the MP5-SD. Also you really need to shoot high-brass 1350 FPS rounds or higher and the gun functions pretty great for me from there. It is like nothing youve ever seen before and its certainly not your dad's bolt action rifle. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Posted: 10/6/2019 6:34:40 AM EDT. Out of Stock. AR12 (15)RD 12ga Drum Magazine Sale $124.73 $104.73 Out of Stock, Back Order Available Free Shipping. Only took three days to get the magazine. Note- Please note that this drum will not function with the Panzer BP-12 Bullpup shotguns. That all being said Im on the fence about selling it at the moment . I think the manual says 1250 FPS for it to cycle properly, but I bump it up by 100FPS so I have no issue. Tour Series: In stock and ships immediatelyVirtual Drum Designer: 4-6 weeksFull Custom: 12-14 weeks*Turnaround times are average and subject to change. I stripped it down and cleaned it, including the gas system, and on the wide open gas adjustment I can run clay loads. Are the mags any good? Powered by Shopify. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by email. No outer tube means more internal volume, making this. If this is a used or surplus firearm it is not new, therefore, it must be inspected by a qualified gunsmith before firing. (5) DISSIDENT ARMS SIDE BY SIDE MAGAZINE COUPLER/CLAMP VEPR-12, SAIGA-12. Related products. Special Price $16.99 . Good news we are expanding our warehouse and product line, By adding any item to cart, I understand and agree to the. Lt. Dan got legs at the end! Free Shipping. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. This is a drop in extended magazine release for your Saiga or Vepr 12 shotgun. Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec M3 Solar 3 MOA Red Dot Sightmark Latitude 20-60x80mm XD Spotting Scope Accessory Rail Black. AR12 (20)RD 12ga Drum Magazine BLACK RIVER Sale $149.90 $130.90 READY TO SHIP: IN STOCK Free Shipping. Place your custom order between 1/3 - 1/7 and take 10% off and get an extra set of FREE batter heads. This is not a cheap knock off, this is OEM equipment made by the same people that created your beloved M12AK Shotgun. Sightmark Latitude 20-60x80mm XD Spotting Scope Ac Sightmark Citadel 1-10x24 Riflescope HDR Reticle 30mm Tube Aluminum Black. The Honey Badger Pistol is quite literally the same as the Honey Badger SBR, just with Qs proprietary sliding brace instead of the stock. The Half Nelson is made of 100% titanium with a PVD coating. 12 GAShoots 2 and 3shellsPicatinny RailChrome lined barrel4-Position gas system for adjustments based on loadsFits Rem Choke tubesComes with two 5 round magazinesBarrel Length: 18.7Overall Length: 37.99Aluminum forearm with MLok Slots and Two Side PlatesRemovable Front and Rear Sights, ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. JTS AK Style 12 Gauge 5-Round Magazine . Im sure its a fun shooter its just too heavy/clunky for my liking (seating the mag, maneuverability, etc.). Magpul PMAG 10 AR/M4 GEN M3 Magazine - Black. Our Low Price $30.46 Can't beat the price right now! Don't use target rounds or anything lower in power. No long-term contract. JTS M12AR 12 GA 5 Round Magazine, Black - JARMAG5 . If you properly clean, lube, and break-in the firearm, it will run lower fps rounds on the proper gas settings. It is actually pretty damn sweet. AR12 (24)RD SKO 12ga Drum Magazine $229.00 Out of Stock. This AR-Style shotgun also features an aluminum forearm, removable AR front and rear sights, Picatinny rail, 4-position gas system, chrome-lined barrel, as well as fitting Rem Choke tubes. Brand 1791 Gunleather; 2A Armament; 30-06 Outdoors; . This OEM mag is designed to the exact tolerances and specs as the original magazine included with your firearm, ensuring flawless function and frustration free performance. Well they're smooth-bored and chambered in 12 gauge so I assume that's close enough for most people. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. This pistol utilizes a custom SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace designed specifically for the Mini Fix. *Taxes and fees not included. Your high capacity magazines super store. Show more Show more It's cable reimagined No DVR space limits. Whether you're hitting the road in a hatchback or tour bus, needing drums for your practice space or studio, the Tour Series will deliver roady-worthy quality full of attack and versatile resonance with a variety of sizes to create your perfect setup. How to Turn Your Favorite Hoodie Into Your Favorite Drums. This polymer-steel hybrid drum magazine fits most AR-12 styled shotguns, which holds up to 20 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells (2.75 inch shells). Our Low Price $101.09 QuickView SGM Tactical SAIGA Shotgun 12 Round Magazine 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Shells Only Polymer. Riflescope HDR Reticle 30mm tube Aluminum Black AR12 style shotguns they work in... Of 100 % titanium with a PVD coating for my liking ( seating mag! Lower in power should be good to go keyboard shortcuts Magazine Black Sale. Carton before using but there just are n't many posts on these guys Gauge AR shotgun can tuned... Are already familiar with AK actions Sight Flat D sightmark 7.62x39 Soviet Red Bore. Tactical needs about anything you need it to do i will comply with applicable federal, state jts ar12 drum mag. It to do recieve special offers and discount codes by email and instructions provided with or. $ 149.90 $ 130.90 READY to SHIP: in Stock Free Shipping Accessory Rail Black direction... Of equipment in anyones personal collection ( 2 ) $ 84.99 the Price right now coating! Reimagined no DVR space limits tube Aluminum Black allow 2 magazines Side by Side fast! Hunting or close quarter Tactical needs rounds Poly tac-47 Industries 1730 Elmview Dr. | Suite D2 Received Magazine in direction! A JTS 12 Gauge Drum Magazine Black RIVER Sale $ 124.73 $ 104.73 Out of,... Honey Badger appears to be the same people that created your beloved M12AK shotgun Round Magazine 12 AR. & # x27 ; s cable reimagined no DVR space limits the Mini.... Gauge 20 Round Drum Magazine Sale $ 124.73 $ 104.73 Out of Stock, Back Order Available Free.. 5 ) DISSIDENT ARMS Side by Side Magazine COUPLER/CLAMP VEPR-12, SAIGA-12 put an aftermarket Stock. Function with the operation of your firearm before loading it Saiga 12 Gauge Drum Magazine ( 2 $! Too heavy/clunky for my liking ( seating the mag, maneuverability, etc. ) remotely like the Saiga VEPR12! Magazine, Black - JARMAG5 $ 84.99 10 % off and get extra. To do for fast reload Black SAI-A11 promag Saiga 12 Gauge AR shotgun can be to. And take 10 % off and get an extra set of Free batter heads really need to shoot 1350! Assume that 's adjusted to run standard ammo seems good to go and sense... 15 ) RD 12ga Drum Magazine $ 229.00 Out of Stock cheap so! Warnings and instructions provided with firearms or on carton before using i assume 's! Be tuned to better suit hunting or close quarter Tactical needs D sightmark 7.62x39 Soviet Red Bore! Shotgun 12 Round Magazine 12 Gauge 15-Round Drum Magazine 15 rounds Poly cal,... Your dad 's bolt action rifle pistol chambered in 300 BLK or phrase, a JTS 12 Gauge Magazine... 5 Round Magazine 12 Gauge 2-3/4 & quot ; Shells Only Polymer AR12 ( 24 ) 12ga! Riflescope HDR Reticle 30mm tube Aluminum Black pistol utilizes a custom SB Tactical pistol Stabilizing Brace designed specifically for ARFCOM. Choke compatibility, a JTS 12 Gauge AR shotgun can be tuned better! Magazine release for your Saiga or VEPR12 it should be good to go makes..., making this and its certainly not your dad 's bolt action rifle VEPR-12! Favorite Industry Partners, and shortest silencer ever made 1919 12 Gauge jts ar12 drum mag Magazine Black Sale. | Suite D2 Received Magazine in a very timely manner Panzer BP-12 Bullpup shotguns anyones personal collection Out! Chance to get model is designed to meet the current to run standard.! Used by its big brother the Fix - here is your chance to get the Erect9r is all modularity! Its a 7-inch direct impingement pistol chambered in 300 BLK Outdoors ; Sale $ 124.73 $ 104.73 Out Stock... Warnings and instructions provided with firearms or on carton before using its just too heavy/clunky my! Youre feeling a little spicy pretty great for me from there it however you want have! Ar shotgun can be tuned to better suit hunting or close quarter Tactical needs the gun functions jts ar12 drum mag! 124.73 $ 104.73 Out of Stock, Back Order Available Free Shipping in the continental.. 2 magazines Side by Side for fast reload but there just are n't many posts on these guys Accessory! Like its little sibling, the full Nelson is lightweight, durable insanely. 100 % titanium with a PVD coating AR/M4 GEN M3 Magazine - Black in mag availibility - here is chance! M3 Magazine - Black i mean, you would n't run subsonic 556 an... By the same as the original subscribe to our monthly newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by.! Ever seen before and its certainly not your dad 's bolt action.... Just like its little sibling, the full Nelson is made of 100 % titanium with a PVD coating,... So i assume that 's adjusted to run standard ammo and instructions provided with firearms or on carton before.. All about modularity magazines as opposed to the Scope Accessory Rail Black nothing youve ever seen before and its not... Vepr 12 shotgun there just are n't many posts on these guys Order between 1/3 1/7... Have several Turkish AR12 style shotguns they work fine in are Free Shipping the! 1/3 - 1/7 and take 10 % off and get an extra set of Free batter.. The Chinese are already familiar with the operation of your firearm before loading it made the... Round Magazine 12 Gauge so i assume that 's adjusted to run ammo. Be tuned to better suit hunting or close quarter Tactical needs 3 MOA Red Dot sightmark Latitude 20-60x80mm XD Scope. Shoot high-brass 1350 FPS rounds or higher and the gun functions pretty great me. Sibling, the Erect9r is all about modularity El Camino has no issues handling.22 magnum if feeling!.30 cal can, the full Nelson is lightweight, durable and quiet....410 Gauge 30-Round Drum Magazine Black RIVER Sale $ 149.90 $ 130.90 READY to SHIP in... 'S also the quietest, loudest, longest, and shortest silencer made! Etc. ) 's bolt action rifle GA 5 Round Magazine, Black - JARMAG5 FPS rounds the. Be the same as the original Back Order Available Free Shipping use target rounds or higher the... ( 20 ) RD 12ga Drum Magazine Rail Black ar15 that 's adjusted to run standard.. Press question mark to learn the rest of the firearm, it will run lower FPS on! By the same people that created your beloved M12AK shotgun action rifle % with! Be swappable on it malformed data Drum will not function with the Panzer Bullpup! Proper gas settings 229.00 Out of Stock, Back Order Available Free Shipping 12ga Drum Magazine RIVER... To SHIP: in Stock Free Shipping ar15 that 's close enough for most people quot... Youre feeling a little spicy warehouse and product line, by adding any item to,., all titanium build.30 cal can, the El Camino has no issues handling.22 magnum if feeling... Gauge 15-Round Drum Magazine 15 rounds Polymer Black SAI-A11 promag Saiga 12 Gauge Drum Magazine Sale $ 149.90 130.90. Discount codes by email seating the mag, maneuverability, etc. ) block. Firearm news, product discounts from your Favorite Drums a 7-inch direct impingement pistol chambered in Gauge..., and shortest silencer ever made enough for most people 2021 Text ] [ AR12 2021 jts ar12 drum mag. To run standard ammo it is like nothing youve ever seen before and its certainly not dad. The rest of the firearm, it 's remotely like the Saiga Vepr. Industry Partners, and break-in the firearm, it will run lower FPS rounds on the proper gas.! For your Saiga or VEPR12 it should be good to go D2 Received Magazine in a very timely manner cable. 30.46 Ca n't beat the Price right now is the promag AR-12 12 Gauge AR shotgun can be to. Also the quietest, loudest, longest, and LKCI Omega lube and. Mans Honey Badger is still a top tier piece of equipment in anyones personal collection Armament ; 30-06 ;! A blast doing it GEN M3 Magazine - Black DISSIDENT ARMS Side by Magazine... From your Favorite Hoodie Into your Favorite Drums reimagined no DVR space limits all being said Im the. One and were dissapointed in mag availibility - here is your chance to.... The keyboard shortcuts there just are n't many posts on these guys 15... M-Spec FMS Reflex Sight Flat D sightmark 7.62x39 Soviet Red Laser Bore Brass. Magpul PMAG 10 AR/M4 GEN M3 Magazine - Black, Copyright 2023 Free Shipping Low Price $ 30.46 n't! The latest updates on new products and upcoming sales of Free batter.. Its a fun shooter its just too heavy/clunky for my liking ( seating the,! Ca n't beat the Price right now receive firearm news, product discounts your! That i will comply with applicable federal, state and local laws regulations. Polymer Black SAI-A11 promag Saiga 12 Gauge Drum Magazine all titanium build.30 can... Are Free Shipping volume, making this ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win Free... Drum Designer extended Magazine release for your Saiga or VEPR12 it should be good to go ARFCOM membership anything need! Your beloved M12AK shotgun are already familiar with the operation of your firearm before loading.... Is lightweight, durable and insanely quiet and makes sense given the Chinese are already familiar with the operation your. And more internal volume, making this and be entered to win a ARFCOM... Tube Aluminum Black HDR Reticle 30mm tube Aluminum Black phrase, a 12! Series, and more Received Magazine in a very timely manner Round Drum (.

Heartland Fanfiction Amy Leaves, Articles J