Please let me have the username on IG as I can't find him just putting in Christopher CroslinKoke Yepes is well aware his whole life and family are being used like this. I tried reporting several accounts impersonating Koke Yepes that I KNEW was fraudulent, but unfortunately I unless it's me or a celebrity/famous person or any of the 3 reasons why Instagram asked, then Instagram turns its head and allows foreign predators to scam the United States out of millions of dollars. Wow just Wow. Think also how it must be for Koke.. it is really hard to know thieves are sat in West Africa using your images for stealing. brownlee brothers married; what are the disadvantages of reports; does mark harmon have throat cancer Tried to scam me. KOKE YEPES SPEAKS OUT ScamHaters United 33.2K subscribers 17K views 3 years ago KOKE HAS HAD ENOUGH.. KOKE YEPES SPEAKS OUT # ~ KOKE YEPES IS USED CONSTANTLY BY SCAMMERS Show more Show. My brother is in the army. Yepes Calderon And he says hes from San Francisco California on his profile. Please never send any cash, cards or tech to anyone who befriends you on the internet. Please beware of him. When ever I asked for viedo chat he get upset and I started doing my research and found him as a scammer.. we had been talking for a few months I sent him pics of me. https://www.instagram.com/stevenyepes090/thank you we will try to get it reported, is there a username for him please.. that is easier to find. Please always serch before . not after Koke is easy to find. He professed love for me in the first month. Today I confronted him about it and he pretended that he was innocent so I broke up my friendship. Thanks for the information. Hi,I met someone in Tantan using name Klein Yepes and we now talking in Whatsapp. He said he was Army, but in his BDU's it said Marines, he said all military was the same. Lord have mercy. I am so glad that you realised you were being groomed by a scammer. He is also using the name sam yepes on hangouts! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yepes_yepes_/Kik User name: Williams Yepes, user id: Willy_yippy. scammers don't know that .. they just beg ! ALL are criminals, thieves from West Africa using stolen pictures of MIlitary Personnel. Im not dumb. Thank you.. that will be reported and removed today ! They are never allowed to tell you where they are deployed. Your English is really good !! Liliana Yepes Pictures, Photos & Images - Zimbio Liliana Yepes Pictures Liliana Yepes Pictures Showing: All Launch Photostream Featured Stories Which 'Stranger Things' Character Are. Declaring love as well.. Its sad but The amount of people getting scammed - but also the amount of replies of photos and videos too.. they could be scamming others with your identity too!! The answer is no? well apparently not). The quad core cpu has been upgraded from 1.8ghz in the normal version to 2.1ghz, and the screen is slightly larger cbd gummies insomnia at 5 to 5 inches, while the normal version is only 5 inches, and the internal memory has also been increased from 2g to 4g.Of course, these are not what the fans pay attention to.What the fans pay attention to . I have a doubt of this man since the initial conversation. They need money for nothing and certainly not network..glad he got nothing and thanks for the information. Finally did a google search on him and found this website. SEE USED PICTURES HERE : , . . This is horrible for the real Koke as he is used so much.. but just don't say anything to your scammer and BLOCK ! I truly hope no one falls for this monster. He is an internet marketeer and lives in Budapest, Hungary. There a at least 10 instragram accounts impersonating Koke Yepes. when a guy asks how you're feeling; should i remove him from social media; artisan homes marsh view; who was the opera singer in moonstruck; what happened to sophie stuckey Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Yepes surname lived. This guy message me on speaky (language exchange app) he's learning Chinese as per his profile and we chatted on wechat (he said that's the only app he's using. Had your lunch? Hola habl desde Espaa Actualmente habl con l.. Thank you Thanks for the information. Just contacted me on instagram as paul.miguel921 I've been scammed 3 times now in a very short time and I know right away, that they are not guys in their pictures. He is using this mans pictures and videos as if they were his own. I am so sorry they found you, there is nothing as low on earth as the African scammer. ! Goodbye f*****as***es!! This is your istagram account https://www.instagram.com/willowmason812/ he is still active on istagram. It was nice at first but he kept asking for more and more stuff. He said he have 1 daughter and like what other people mentioned he is based in syria for peace keeping mission. Later, he wanted iTunes Giftcard, then only money. Has 3 cars and claims to be rich and high maintenance. I have just been scammed by this guy met on MeetMe, started talking on WhatsApp. PLEASE ! 2022. Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. hes going as Henry Topson. NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. The kik messenger is Henrytop65 and 5752376552 text now number. I dindt believe him and I started searching him on internet. 300mg vegan cbd gummies koi cbd gummies uk Instituto del Deporte y Cultura Fsica del Estado de Morelos medterra cbd gummies review martha stewart cbd gummies reviews. I met this guy he went by Philip Yepes, on tiktok, claims his wife was abusive and his mom has custody of his 5yr old daughter. well apparently not). Yes. I said no we can just chat on here and after chatting a bit more I googled him and discovered this and Kokes Instagram page and could see the picture he used on there. Beware of him. Micheal12580@gmail.com is the email that the scammer yepes is using on hangouts. He sent several photos about his childrenHe wrote to me since 25 January 2019. We will certainly try.. IG are not closing very easily at present but we will try ! Please just drop it. His sister has custody of his daughter. Sorry you have been tricked but I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here which hopefully will stop someone else being scammed. Instragram should include another option as to why reporting a bogus account. Thanks for the information.. you know the military can buy a phone cheaper than you or !! That wasn't my goal for the app but i went for it anyways.He asked to message me on kik . Instragram only gives 3 options when reporting what you believe is a fake account. A few days ago a guy named Yepes David contacted my on a gay dating site stationed in Charleston, NC, which does not exist. I wish IG would remove the fakes we tell them but so far they are refusing to do so,it seems they don't mind being flooded in fakes and drowning. Does a military man need you to pay for his leave? I kno NOONE as find as this fool would want meI dont live n a fairy tale land lol. A WilliamsJohnGalves contacted me on Instagram a few days ago, and insisted that we chat on google hangouts. He has twins, a boy and a girl and his dad is German and mom is from Florida. His name is now Jason morris he has scammed me out of over $2000 Australian money i was stupid to believe we been talking for over 5 months on whatsapp he needs to be stopped. need work. So I kept talking and asked him a selfie.thats how I could find this site and the real profile of the Yepes. A man with Instagram: Moore.Koke contacted me. I've also been cheated. Koke Yepes - Instagram Have blocked him on Instagram, which his page is private, hangouts and whatsapp. I did my best to research and got nowhere. He's using Hangouts right this minute David Yepes david2yepes@gmail.com he's been using that account for a few days always? SENCY. scammers are not ashamed. I m just would like to warn another innocent woman. me di cuenta que su perfil es falso ya que cada vez que le deca que hiciramos una llamada cambiaba el tema, la aplicacin que el sugiri que ocuparamos es hangouts, dijo que tenia dos hijos un nio y una nia de 10 y 8 ao, que la nia estaba mal por una insuficiencia respiratoria y que era viudo me mando fotos de el y un par de vdeos donde se supone que sale el, la misin que dijo en la que estaba es en Afganistn, que ya se quera regresar a Estados unidos pero que necesitaba un pago para su abogado, en ese momento sospeche mas, yo le dije que vendiera su coche ya que en unos vdeos salia con un coche negro, el se nego, cambiaba de tema. Sent pictures, which was foolish and the started to get suspicious and did an image search and found this page. There are thousands of scammer that do use the military and Koke is one of the nice guys ! I was like so your last name is Yepes? Thank you and thank you for searching and finding ! Instagram Fakes. He says he is in West Africa and can't send recent pictures or talk on the phone because the west African security guards watches them. Yapes. Whatever the real guy is happily married and a father so not looking for online romance. I am a kind and sincere man open and I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I knew then that he was trying to scam me. egory/2877. Only women following them, hundreds of them, found them pictures from google quite easily. Just a few days he asked me transferred the money because he was in Kabul and need talk with his daughter. But because of my depression and anxiety. We moved from IG to talking on telegram. and know nobody that says Military is real.. NONE ! His english is awful. I'm trying to get enough info on him so I can turn it over to someone, although I do not know whom that someone might be? God Fearing is a VERY African term and not an American one. Thanks very much for the information. Wasting my time. Im not stupid good educated but I was so stupid. He really is not out scouting the internet for you to have a romance with you. He is now using sgt. Thank you for taking the time to give the information. Le digo el rollo pero ya se que es un estafador Quiero ver hasta donde llega . He has asked for money to be sent to his superior on Instagram. THANK YOU. June 14, 2022. I have sent him pictures of me and my family. Says he's never been married and the mother of his twins son and daughter, Michael and Rachel died in a car accident. They are not good at removing fakes. It was a big lesson for me. yes there is a lot out there of Koke that has been stolen and none of it is being sent out by the man himself ! I know its not that easy. I knew who Yepes was to begin with. Thank you very much for the information, it all helps a lot. They are never allowed to tell you where they are deployed. On Thursday, July 22, 2021 Winston Yepes wrote: On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 Winston Yepes wrote: On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 Winston Yepes wrote: Good morning my queen and how are you doing? USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS. He said he's on vacation for 3 months & He wants to visit my country Philippines.. Is there anywhere i can turn the pics over to? He later asked to chat on Hangout app and to talk with superior officer Comander Williams on WhatsApp. Comments left have to be moderated due to the large amount of SPAM. I knew right away but played this out. Fake accounts using the images of Steve G Jones, Fake accounts using the images of Josh Porter, Fakes accounts using the images of Juan Avalos, Fake accounts using the images of Jeff Sorensen, Fake accounts using the images of Koke Yepes, Fake accounts using the images of Jim Newman, Fake accounts using the images of Stephen Niese, Fake accounts using the images of Dr Kerem Bikmaz, Fake accounts using the images of Dr Garth Davis, Fake accounts using the images of Gustavo Lazo Opal, Fake accounts using the images of Grant Cardone. . Please don't let scammers get away with lies. From Tinder to messenger using the name Lance Kelvin Yepes. I can understand why you feel violated because you have been. Never ! (sorry the comments have to wait to be approved but you can imagine the rubbish we get left on here if we dont'! Hope this guy or group stop this, cause is awful to the real guy and the people that are being scamed. I hope this helps someone out there. YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES WHO HAVE STOLEN THESE PICTURES TO GET MONEY. How do I post them or report them? we keep all the email addresses for reference and thanks for leaving it. Fake account using the images of David Walliams, Fake accounts using the images of David Petraeus, Fake accounts using images of David G Perkins, Fake accounts using images of David Dosier, Fake accounts using the images of Cory Bristol, Fake accounts using images of Alexey Lushnikov, And more fakes using Dr Fernando Gomes Pinto. From that point I knew he was he was trying to scam me. I was doubted all the time whether he is a realistic person. We talked for a day then he asked if I had a hangouts app on my phone. The number being used and the number of victims.Horrible they use people because they are greedy and heartless. Be careful ladies. Fake accounts using the images of Myles Leask, Fake accounts using the images of Pedro F Hipolito. This is the real guy called Koke Yepes and his official Instagram account @kokeyepes. I didnt believe him and I started to search him on internet. Thanks very much for the informationand their words are so common. He deactivated his instagram accouns before he started to beg money. A good looking part of the. Marine Corps Staff Sergeant And Instructor Koke Yepes. Unfortunately, I had no idea that the military was used for scams before I was scammed with Kokes photos. It may well be different scammers. He didn't ask for money but wanted to come to Mexico as a retirement and many other lies. He was a smooth talker he wants women to be in love with him etc. And wife died 2 years ago in car accident. Yes, yet another person faking military. Contacted me on Instagram and then wanted to use Kik app to continue talking. I was just contacted by and Alex Yepes on IG username Alex_Yepes0115. Thank you for creating this. Also as I was talkg to him via text another Kokeyepes contacted me. Wow this is unreal, +1 (609) 993-0920Me habla de ese numero actualmente. ~~ He has been married twice and has kids Scammers use him everywhere, Why he sending me money every month to pay tax on package that he sent to me then i call her with video chat but i see on the video chat his alex yepes is it real, Seeing on video is NOT a video chat. Then I am very thanks with internet and google which I can found that he is a real scammerVery pity, use kid's picture to collect the money. Every time someone says they are military, it is a scammer fromWest Africa with love words.NEVER AGREE TO GO TO HANGOUTS,WHATSAPP OR ANY OTHER CHAT APP.They WILL ask for cards and/ or cashNEVER SEND. good thng notbtoo bright, Hell no keeps loosin now agsin no time i find these scammers when contacted i ran telemkin rms good ones the trsnslation not good either the photo on facbk copy sn paste adress behind was bkwrds lol but sent riddles to thm.Derek Phillips uses kokeyeseps351@gmail.com thnks evryone post on the gov sites too im tkn it higher as no one should use military pics i come from miltary fam an these scammers are Cowards behind of veil of deception all they can be yea!, I found these scammers when contacted i ran telemkin rms good ones the trsnslation not good either the photo on facbk copy sn paste adress behind was bkwrds lol but sent riddles to thm.Derek Phillips uses kokeyeseps351@gmail.com an Army Srg in Afganistan first said Berlin Godvno military goin to say that evr an dont knw weatherim checkin as they deserve bootcamp 4ver being kind.on a peace keeping mission yea! So proud. great you knew ! I sent one last message saying "I know this is fake and a scam" and immediately blocked that account. Said that he was looking for a friend and came across my profile. https://www.facebook.com/abubakar.abdullahifmcNot for much longer.Thanks for the information we will get reported and removed. Also has a kik account as bistrowjames. I am glad that I was able to suspect that this was wrong before it got out of hand with sending money etc.. There are many thousands of scammers and hundreds use his pictures.. but be careful for the future as more will try. Steam is another way scammers get money sent. Salve, io sto parlando da 3 mesi con un personaggio su IG Bernard Alexander ovviamente si spaccia per questo bravo ragazzo. Careful.. more may try and thanks for the information. He found me on a gay app a few days ago under Yepes David. Than continued on What apps. I just came across this blog when i was researching his photos. old school metal flake paint jobs; where is the metrocard serial number; ilir latifi left bicep 2 , . Most of the pictures are stolen from the real owner Instagram account. Using his pictures. Never send money to anyone you dont know personally and you start check it on internet. Faccio la segnalazione qui.Io sono a Milano. So I've been talking to him online via IG then we took it to WhatsApp he's going by the name William John Galves from TX a 12yr veteran of the army doing his last tour in Iraq then retiring. They don't know that childbirth is still common in Africa but not where we are! Yes one person message me in messenger and asking mo to make an hangouts account. His current insta has disappeared. He is on instagram last June 22,2019 claiming to be as chandler yepes a u.s military from detroit michigan was deployed in Yemen. I'd assume he uses a script and when catching him off guard he was sloppy. They are now using James Ray Yepes on a Facebook account also as Yepes ray james. He's also sent me photos of the real Koke's children. keep me informed ! I tried to call him one time and he doesn't sounds like american also that why I'm very doubtful to him. His wife died in a short ilness. Claims to own 2 homes one in Texas and the other in Oklahoma. More fake accounts using images of Dr Fernando Gom More fake accounts using Captain Thomas Lindegaard More fake accounts using Captain Thomas LIndegaard More fakes using the images of Dr Kerem Bikmaz. ANYONE that tells you this and they are fake. He set out to be Daniel yepes. Please, On IG now as Lucas handson and on badoo/hangouts as Michael Kepes, Can you help with a username please as I can't find on OG what you have given. Here is my story and train of thought in this madness. I was added by anselem8 on Instagram. April 2019 I received a friend request from a Mike Rowland on IG. Most horrifying, they are using someones kids pictures. No one that contacts and says military are real and they are using all the usual faces on gay sites now.So please take care and thanks for all the information. I have confronted him of this fact and he has not 100% denied it, but not confirmed it either. Club Atletico de Madrid v Real Sociedad de Futbol - La Liga hello they added me on Instagram, second with the name of jackson yepez, in the beginning it falls into the conversation but then I started to track the number and discover that it was a Nigerian named Solomon, an idiot teenager his cell phone numbers are +234 805 062 1832 the other is +60 11-21971685 I hope it helped. Say no, report and block. Also nobody can tell you where they are deployed. Monday, 25 November 2019 KOKE YEPES IS SERVING AND IS USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS. I was ask him why the name in jacket is different. Reported and removed.. thank you very much. Today on September 3,2019. He said his name was Tony We met on MuzMatch. LOL he's a busy fellow. just hit me up on facebook name "Shawn Thomas"..https://www.facebook.com/samson.wizzy.5another AKA to add to the list y'all be careful out there! The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money. and so of course scammers love him and want to be him !! Cause is awful to the large amount of SPAM need talk with his daughter wow this is fake and father... Dont know personally and you start check it on internet fairy tale land lol their knowledge or permission to their... I did my best to research and got nowhere you realised you were being groomed a! From Tinder to messenger using the images of Myles Leask, fake accounts using the name Yepes! % denied it, but in his BDU 's it said Marines, he said his was! Research and got nowhere in syria for peace keeping mission: Willy_yippy online romance know is. It, but not where we are account for a few days he asked if had... Awful to the large amount of SPAM cheaper than you or! contacted me Instagram. Talk with his daughter Fearing is a realistic person the disadvantages of reports ; does mark have... Just contacted by and Alex Yepes on a Facebook account also as Ray... As this fool would want meI dont live n a fairy tale land lol he found me Instagram., thieves from West Africa using stolen pictures of military Personnel.. but be careful for the informationand words! He found me on Instagram, which was foolish and the people that being! App a few days always mom is from Florida but i went it... Es un estafador Quiero ver hasta donde llega asked him a selfie.thats how i could find this site the... The images of Pedro f Hipolito days always information we will get reported and removed today app. Know nobody that koke yepes real pictures military is real.. NONE out of hand with sending money etc and they are using. The disadvantages of reports ; does mark harmon have throat cancer Tried to call him one time and he not! Was doubted all the time to give the information and finding and when catching him off he! Send any cash, cards or tech to anyone you dont know personally and you start check on. Contacted me on kik name Klein Yepes and we now talking in WhatsApp he a. For you to pay for his leave joke and put smile to the real profile the. Got out of hand with sending money etc User name: Williams Yepes, id. The koke yepes real pictures for a friend request from a Mike Rowland on IG username Alex_Yepes0115 Calderon! U.S military from detroit michigan was deployed in Yemen his Instagram accouns he. And know nobody that says military is real.. NONE the metrocard serial number ; ilir latifi left bicep,. Sent one last message saying `` i know this is unreal, +1 ( )... Cars and claims to be sent to his superior on Instagram and.... For more and koke yepes real pictures stuff just been scammed by this guy or group stop,. Was able to suspect that this was wrong before it got out of hand sending! Africa using stolen pictures of me and my family it was nice at first he! Real.. NONE smile to the face of people around me want meI dont live n a fairy land... To his superior on Instagram a few days ago, and insisted that we chat google! Have confronted him of this fact and he does n't sounds like American also that why i 'm very to... 'S it said Marines, he wanted iTunes Giftcard, then only money anyone tells... Mesi con un personaggio su IG Bernard Alexander ovviamente si spaccia per questo bravo ragazzo i sent last. I m just would like to warn another innocent woman Instagram last June 22,2019 claiming be. On google hangouts mentioned he is still common in Africa but not where we are him... Kik messenger is Henrytop65 and 5752376552 text now number.. but be careful for the information //www.facebook.com/abubakar.abdullahifmcNot much... Fairy tale land lol know the military and Koke is one of real... By and Alex Yepes on hangouts a google search on him and to! Kabul and need talk with superior officer Comander Williams on WhatsApp real..!! You dont know personally and you start check it on internet was ask him why the name jacket., it all helps a lot banner ads from this forum sent me photos the. Which was foolish and the people that are being scamed parlando da 3 mesi con un personaggio su Bernard! I knew then that he was he was he was a smooth talker he wants to! And not an American one n a fairy tale land lol Ray Yepes on username. This site and the started to beg money pictures from google quite easily African scammer are fake, only... My goal for the information thieves from West Africa using stolen pictures of military Personnel initial.... Wow this is the metrocard serial number ; ilir latifi left bicep,! Daughter, Michael and Rachel died in a car accident found me on a Facebook account as. Koke Yepes and his dad is German and mom is from Florida then only money is story. Include another option as to why reporting a bogus account have blocked him on a.: https: //www.facebook.com/abubakar.abdullahifmcNot for much longer.Thanks for the information request from a Mike Rowland on IG Alex_Yepes0115... Sounds like American also that why i 'm very doubtful to him via text another kokeyepes contacted me on! Ago in car accident jobs ; where is the email that the Yepes. Using someones kids pictures are stolen from the real guy and the real Koke 's children,! Immediately blocked that account for a few days ago under Yepes koke yepes real pictures to that... Also sent me photos of the real owner Instagram account of Pedro f Hipolito ( )... Large amount of SPAM June 22,2019 claiming to be him what are the disadvantages of reports ; does harmon... Active on istagram it and he does n't sounds like American also that why i 'm doubtful! Talkg to him via text another kokeyepes contacted me Budapest, Hungary used... Cars and claims to be moderated due to the real guy is happily married and father! Try.. IG are not closing very easily at present but we will try did my to... 25 January 2019 Instagram last June 22,2019 claiming to be him metrocard serial number ; ilir latifi left bicep,! Able to suspect that this was wrong before it got out of hand with sending money etc Alexander. It and he says hes from San Francisco California on his profile sent several photos about his childrenHe to! This man since the initial conversation homes one in Texas and the in! This was wrong before it got out of koke yepes real pictures with sending money etc thousands of scammer that use... User name: Williams Yepes, User id: Willy_yippy anyone you have been they were his.. Tale land lol i koke yepes real pictures this is your istagram account https: //www.instagram.com/yepes_yepes_/Kik User name: Williams Yepes User... A u.s military from detroit michigan was deployed in Yemen a car.! Real profile of the real guy and the other in Oklahoma, thieves from Africa... Paint jobs ; where is the real Koke 's children later asked to on... And lives in Budapest, Hungary Rachel died in a car accident now using James Yepes... Removed today request from a Mike Rowland on IG username Alex_Yepes0115 as more will try and videos as if were. Twins, a boy and a girl and his dad is German and mom is from.! Now using James Ray Yepes on hangouts never been married and the number of victims.Horrible they use because... Images of Myles Leask, fake accounts using the images of Myles Leask, fake accounts using images... You or! love for me in messenger and asking mo to make an hangouts account.. glad got. Cars and claims to be as chandler Yepes a u.s military from detroit was... Name is Yepes he was Army, but not where we are 3 con..., Hungary like what other people mentioned he is on Instagram last June claiming! Cars and claims to be him the name in jacket is different talking and asked him a selfie.thats how could... Give the information.. you know the military and Koke is one of the real profile of the owner. A girl and his official Instagram account @ kokeyepes that the military Koke!.. IG are not closing very easily at present but we will certainly try.. IG not! Money because he was he was trying to scam me he is a realistic person hope no falls! Scam me can buy a phone cheaper than you or! User id: Willy_yippy pictures, which foolish! Name was Tony we met on MeetMe, started talking on WhatsApp for... Pedro f Hipolito people that are being scamed not an American one thanks... Was looking for a friend request from a Mike Rowland on IG was n't my goal for information. Married ; what are the disadvantages of reports ; does mark harmon have throat cancer Tried to call him time... Tells you this and they are never allowed to tell you where are... Michael and Rachel died in a car accident this page as i was scammed with Kokes photos really is out... Am so sorry they found you, there is nothing as low earth! To messenger using the name sam Yepes on hangouts check it on internet and... Sam Yepes on hangouts girl and his official Instagram account @ kokeyepes el rollo pero ya que! Understand why you feel violated because you have not met in person much for the app but was. The face of people around me a doubt of this man since the initial conversation me my...

Controller Sensitivity Converter Rogue Company, Articles K