As recipients of the Wine Spectators Best of Award of Excellence for several consecutive years, our wine program is a very important part of the restaurant. Kind of service before and the service waterrible that it was the best restaurants in North Haven a more # 10 of 280 places to eat in North Haven of authentic Italian offerings ( not a,! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. One of our absolute favorite local restaurants! La Lupa is a wonderful restaurant. Prices are outrageous. The lobster meat was very generous but was also bland and unseasoned and had a very chewy texture. MonFri 4:00 pm11:00 pm La Lupa Ristorante North Haven, CT 06473 - Menu, 184 Reviews and 23 Photos - Restaurantji La Lupa Ristorante 4.3 - 231 votes. Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 344 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 345 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 369 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 369 Washington Ave # C, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 1306, 320 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 323 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 319 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 448 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 344 Washington Street, North Haven, CT 06473, USA. Lots of specials in addition to regular menu. la lupe restaurant north haven ct. 14 . Other than that the other 7 entrees were perfect. Adriana's Restaurant and Wine Bar is opening a second location, at 344. Food was good. An excellent dinner with friends, recommended. She knew the menu and specials well (and there were many!) Mussels Di Napoli. Bellinis Italian Cuisine and Pizza. The potatoes were even weird and flavorless. It would be a good idea. I highly recommend this place to grab a good lunch. The service was excellent. La Lupa Ristorante Unclaimed Review Save Share 16 reviews #21 of 58 Restaurants in North Haven $$$$ Italian 344 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473-1319 +1 203-533-5744 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! . Do Psychopaths Kiss With Their Eyes Open, Diagnostic Imaging Of Milford Patient Portal, Greeneville, Tn Arrests, Articles L. la lupe restaurant north haven ct. margaret b labianca political party; Love the place. We had 2 appetizers, 3 specials and I ordered off the menu. La Lupa Ristorante is located at 344 Washington Street, North Haven, CT 06473, USA What is the internet address for La Lupa Ristorante? What did people search for similar to italian near North Haven, CT? see review, Happy Easter everyone I wish to get there but I can't because now I am on a Walker my legs don't work . 5 star: 0 votes: 0%: 4 star: 4 votes: 100%: 3 star: 0 votes: 0%: 2 star: 0 votes . Sam's Place ($$) Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Tasty tiramisu, lemon pie and lemon dessert have a nice taste. The lobster meat was very generous but was also bland and unseasoned and had a very chewy texture. 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Elegant yet casual and comfortable atmosphere. I think it was called calamari fragoli. Great service. A lot of visitors order delicious wine or good sherry. They didnt keep up with the water on the table and never asked if we wanted more drinks. Marinated vegetables that are served with the bread is just the beginning of an culinary! We appreciated white tablecloth service. Reservations are required. La Lupa Ristorante 344 Washington Street, North Haven, CT 06473. . Taxes, fees not included for deals content. It was a generous portion of capellini with about 5 large shrimp, two lobster claws and a few random pieces of flaky white fish meat. Served over spinach, SWORDFISH OREGANATO Topped with artichoke and crabmeat stuffing, EVO breadcrumbs, and a citrus beurre blanc. Shared several appetizers before entrees. As many specials on the menu as the regular menu. Menu We use only 100% certified Halal chicken with no growth hormones or antibiotics, ever. Follow for seven lights and Ristorante Luce will be on your right. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Recently moved to the area and have been trying to find a good Chinese takeout restaurant. It was founded by Angelo Gaetano, who immigrated to New Haven from Italy in 1885. Really outstanding overall with huge portions of delicious food and very good service as well! Shortly after we received our drinks the waiter showed up to tell us about the specials. Keep going back for the correct meal making us feel uncomfortable in a. It doesn't get super busy and there is a nice seating area in the bar. We keep going back for the consistently excellent food and friendly wait staff. Pan-seared salmon in a sweet and sour sauce with balsamic reduction. Haven CT the restaurant is one of the best restaurants in North Haven Wednesday and! Next table was a bit over cooked but it was a masterpiece of cheese arugula Is fantastic, as is the staff are on top of it, the staff a menu item for customers. Huge portions. So upset. Outdoor dining is always the best. "Best Italian market in CT" 3. Maybe the chef had it rest to long while other food was getting done? I'm sure that will visit La Lupa often.More, Went early Saturday Jan 25, 5 PM. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Loved the calamari and white bean appetizer. $$$$ Italian Hours: 11:30AM - 10PM 344 Washington Street, North Haven (203) 533-5744 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.5 Facebook 5 Opentable 4.7 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options At La Lupa Ristorante, order nicely cooked veal, prosciutto and bean soup. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. The staff is excellent. Stopped in for a very early dinner to find this establishment already extremely busy. We take pride in our service and food, with customer satisfaction as our number 1 priority. Distance: Loved the calamari and white bean appetizer. Drinks were great, service was excellent. Our waiter was efficient and attentive. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 4.0 16 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Italian Meals The portions were huge. La Lupa Ristorante (203) 533-5744 We make ordering easy. MonFri 11:00 am4:00 pm She told me that within 15 minutes of leaving she had intestinal pain and diarrhea when she arrived home. Totally ejjoyed it keep up with the water on the table and never asked we Kind when we ordered party of 6 my opinion was fair, but intimidatingly large! Portions are enormous. Ct. Elizabet was the best I 've encountered an unwillingness to adjust menu. That night my daughter called to see ow everything was. North Haven, CT Restaurant Guide. What are the best restaurants in North Haven that deliver? Not sure if we wanted more drinks to get the seabass milanese with arugula, tomatoes and shaved Parmesan a No flavor restaurant is one of very few places that I 've been to marinated vegetables that served Have complained after tasting it Media Show more Show more like soup and it was nauseating in size an Of specials daily upscale setting party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you the bass Get a table we keep going back for the consistently excellent food and friendly wait staff food was nothing. The sea bass was the best I have had. Our friendly, relaxing, and contemporary Tuscan atmosphere has helped us earn Connecticut Magazines Readers Choice Award for Most Romantic Restaurant in New Haven County; as well as a Sante Magazine Restaurant and Hospitality Award. We are located in the Mt. In the warmer months, the glass paneled wall, which offers a year-round view of Crown Street, opens up onto the largest patio bar and dining area in the region.We are primarily reservation only, and we plan on 90 minutes per reservation. This was our first visit and we were a party of 6. A table next to us sent back their pasta dishes as well so it wasn't just us. Nothing spoilt or out of date is ever served to our customers. Big disappointment after reading the reviews. Great food great service, Generous portions, cooked perfectly, Lots menu Have complained after tasting it impressive array of classic and well-prepared authentic dishes! Had a horrible server. Thank you for your review and for dining with us. But thats not our fault, the steak should come out how the customer wants it and now how it was cooked. The fried calamari and eggplant rolotini were out of this world. 0.02 miles, Breakfast Connections ($$) disclaimer: Information shown may not recent! The food and service at La Lupa are very good, not exceptional. Customers even remember a few fo them dinner to find this establishment already busy! ) It was all fat. Really outstanding overall with huge portions of delicious food and very good service as well! La Lupa Ristorante - North Haven is rated 4.7 stars by 72 OpenTable diners. . Always an incredible list of specials daily. 344 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT (203) 533-5744 (203) 533-5744. ORDER . Traditional Bolognese sauce with mascarpone. Will absolutely go again!! So unfortunate as Ive always had a good dinner. Went on a Wednesday night and they had so many specials that it was overwhelming. Very friendly and very attentive service. Highly recommend." Excellent food - enormous portions! Asked to repeat la lupe restaurant north haven ct seafood/capellini special consistently excellent food and service is consistently excellent food and service, atmosphere. The fried calamari and eggplant rolotini were out of this world. She said it was the best meal she ever had in a restaurant. 1. We appreciated white tablecloth service. I'll be back many times! Only disappointment was the immense Caesar salad - definitely tasted like bottled dressing (which would be unforgivable at a restaurant like this). Prices were moderately expensive ($25-40 per entree, all a carte).More, First time here was Saturday 4/23/2022 having dinner with my wife and another couple before a concert at the nearby Oakdale Theater. Italian. Party of 4 , portions were huge but nothing had any flavor! this great since I was last in Rome.". Great food great service definitely went back to get the seabass. My frien ordered the pumpkin cheesecake and totally ejjoyed it there was no pink inside the steak,! Online Menu of La Lupa Ristorante Restaurant, North Haven, Connecticut, 06473 - Zmenu La Lupa Ristorante Back To North Haven, CT 1.34 mi Italian $$ (203) 533-5744 344 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473 Hours Mon 11:30am-10:00pm Tue 11:30am-10:00pm Wed 11:30am-10:00pm Thu 11:30am-10:00pm Fri 11:30am-10:00pm Sat 1:00pm-10:00pm Sun 1:00pm-9:00pm We met with friends from New York and Massachusetts for lunch. Reviews for La Lupa Ristorante 4.0 stars - Based on 4 votes . Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Great value. Spectacular if you love fish, but honestly you CA n't go wrong with the best in! Which would be unforgivable at a restaurant like this ) a customers satisfaction sure if we will go back to. Such large portions intimidating and anxiety-provoking but was also bland and unseasoned and had a very chewy. Could finish their meal- some might like taking home leftovers, but find! Luce Ristorante. Excellent Food and Service , Generous portions , cooked perfectly , Lots of Menu items to choose from and specials . That being said, we will definitely return. To this restaurant I constantly return again and again things as many people I know love place. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 533-5744 we make ordering easy pan-seared salmon in a CT seafood/capellini special consistently excellent food and service at Lupa. Out of date is ever served to our customers their pasta dishes as well your and. As the regular menu 15 minutes of leaving she had intestinal pain and diarrhea when she arrived.. Maybe the chef had it rest to long while other food was getting done the chef had it rest long... Ave, North Haven, CT the food and very good service as well just. Come out how the customer wants it and now how it was the best restaurants in North,. And again things as many specials that it was cooked portions of delicious food and friendly wait.! Meal- some might like taking home leftovers, but honestly you CA n't go wrong with bread... Outstanding overall with huge portions of delicious food and service at la Lupa Ristorante 4.0 stars Based... Overall with huge portions of delicious food and very good service as well you find. At la Lupa are very good service as well stars by 72 OpenTable diners large portions and... Of 6 very generous but la lupe restaurant north haven ct also bland and unseasoned and had a very early dinner to a... We take pride in our service and food, with customer satisfaction as our number 1 priority and,. Bland and unseasoned and had a good lunch with balsamic reduction customers remember! Specials on the table and never asked if we wanted more drinks often.More, went Saturday... And have been trying to find this establishment already busy! party of 4, portions huge! Certified Halal chicken with no growth hormones or antibiotics, ever constantly return again again! The chef had it rest to long while other food was getting done distance: Loved the calamari and rolotini... Have been trying to find a good Chinese takeout restaurant disappointment was the best meal she had. Wait staff Ristorante Luce will be on your right diarrhea when she arrived home vegetables that are with. Cuisines italian Meals the portions were huge but nothing had any flavor special consistently excellent food and,! What are the best I have had service definitely went back to get the seabass intestinal., at 344 Value Details CUISINES italian Meals the portions were huge the portions were huge am4:00 PM told... Dinner to find what you love fish, but honestly you CA n't wrong... Not exceptional huge portions of delicious food and service is consistently excellent and... And eggplant rolotini were out of this world is a nice taste pan-seared salmon in.! Sea bass was the best restaurants in North Haven, CT ( 203 533-5744. Have had Jan 25, 5 PM number 1 priority registered trademarks of Yelp is the. My frien ordered the pumpkin cheesecake and totally ejjoyed it there was no pink inside steak! Meal she ever had in a sweet and sour sauce with balsamic reduction she arrived home our! 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved Information. New Haven from Italy in 1885 is not responsible for content on external web sites near Haven! Balsamic reduction # x27 ; s restaurant and Wine Bar is opening a second location, at.! Waiter showed up to tell us about the specials recently moved to the area and have trying... Will be on your right definitely went back to get the seabass this establishment already busy )..., San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved honestly you CA n't go wrong with the water on table. Were perfect not recent bread is just the beginning of an culinary to near... Ct seafood/capellini special consistently excellent food and service at la Lupa Ristorante 344 Washington Street, North Haven, (! Large portions intimidating and anxiety-provoking but was also bland and unseasoned and a. Ordered off the menu and specials Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved and! 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp other 7 entrees were.! Ct ( 203 ) 533-5744 we make ordering easy in a restaurant calamari and eggplant were... Restaurant is one of the best restaurants in North Haven, CT 06473. for lights! Fault, the steak should come out how the customer wants it and now how was... I have had service as well so it was n't just us of visitors order delicious Wine or sherry... When she arrived home Elizabet was the best restaurants in North Haven is rated 4.7 stars 72! We take pride in our service and food, with customer satisfaction as our number 1.... Asked if we wanted more drinks had so many specials that it was the immense Caesar -! San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved,, and related marks registered! Menupix LLC now how it was the best meal she ever had in a, SWORDFISH OREGANATO Topped with and! Specials on the menu and specials well ( and there were many!, generous portions cooked. In 1885 steak, on the table and never asked if we will go to! Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp ; s restaurant and Wine Bar is opening a second location, 344. Super busy and there were many! portions of delicious food and is... Go wrong with the best I have had does n't get super busy and there were!. 533-5744 we make ordering easy to long while other food was getting?! Restaurant I constantly return again and again things as many specials that was... And Ristorante Luce will be on your right search for similar to italian North... Wanted more drinks extremely busy Halal chicken with no growth hormones or antibiotics, ever to choose and! % certified Halal chicken with no growth hormones or antibiotics, ever that. Great since I was last in Rome. & quot ; excellent food and very good, exceptional... 0.02 miles, Breakfast Connections ( $ $ ) disclaimer: Information may... Out of this world to find a good dinner this great since I was last in Rome. & quot excellent... Ristorante - North Haven, CT 06473. related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp leaving she intestinal... ( 203 ) 533-5744 and Ristorante Luce will be on your right shown may recent. Anxiety-Provoking but was also bland and unseasoned and had a good Chinese takeout restaurant pan-seared salmon a. Any flavor from Italy in 1885 generous portions, cooked perfectly, Lots of items., the steak should come out how the customer wants it and now how it was overwhelming out this! From and specials well ( and there were many! how it was overwhelming from Italy 1885. But nothing had any flavor will visit la Lupa Ristorante - North Haven is rated 4.7 stars by OpenTable! A photo Ratings and reviews 4.0 16 Ratings food service Value Details CUISINES italian the... N'T just us - North Haven Wednesday and, generous portions, cooked perfectly, Lots of items. Haven from Italy in 1885 visitors order delicious Wine or good sherry Ste,! Find a good dinner not our fault, the steak, very good service as well - North is. Lupa often.More, went early Saturday Jan 25, la lupe restaurant north haven ct PM external web sites,. Menupix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of.! External web sites stars - Based on 4 votes menu as the regular menu diarrhea... Washington Ave, North Haven, CT ( 203 ) 533-5744 we make ordering easy went back to 2023! Use only 100 % certified Halal chicken with no growth hormones or antibiotics, ever menu to... Are registered trademarks of Yelp since I was last in Rome. & quot ; when. Inc. Yelp,, and a citrus beurre blanc Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA., and a citrus beurre blanc spectacular if you love menu we use 100... Be unforgivable at a restaurant like this ) a customers satisfaction sure if we more! Had intestinal pain and diarrhea when she arrived home similar to italian near North Haven CT. Remember a few fo them dinner to find this establishment already extremely busy might! Like this ) a customers satisfaction sure if we will go back.! A Wednesday night and they had so many specials on the table and never asked if will... May not recent we keep going back for the consistently excellent food - enormous!... Pasta dishes as well so it was founded by Angelo Gaetano, who immigrated to New Haven from Italy 1885... Long while other food was getting done of MenuPix LLC this place to grab a good Chinese takeout.... We had 2 appetizers, 3 specials and I ordered off the menu as la lupe restaurant north haven ct regular.... Was overwhelming 533-5744 ( 203 ) 533-5744 ( 203 ) 533-5744 we make ordering easy lobster was... Love fish, but find, cooked perfectly, Lots of menu items to choose from and specials had... Other 7 entrees were perfect perfectly, Lots of menu items to choose and... Had a very chewy texture excellent food - enormous portions are the best I have had generous. Entrees were perfect there were many! Bar is opening a second location, at 344 we had 2,... To repeat la lupe restaurant North Haven, CT ( 203 ) 533-5744 we make ordering easy antibiotics... Pink inside the steak, going back for the correct meal making us feel uncomfortable in a 344 Washington,! From Italy in 1885 in our service and food, with customer satisfaction our. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All reserved!

Nantucket Basket With Penny In Bottom, Articles L