We checked out the options and found the top 5 that may work for you. If you are keeping your M1A appearance closer to the factory look, this sling will fit right in. (Will also fit the standard rile with modification to the handguard). The EBR is perfect for those who want to weigh down the M1A for some precision rifle shooting. Springfield Armory saves some weight by splitting the rails into the two ends. The mount cannot be modified to fit. Q: Can I modify your mount to fit a medium-heavy or heavy M1A barrel? While this type of mount has been used for many years, in modern use the arrangement is called a scout scope. The main downside of Picatinny rails is the added weight. Q: I have an M1A manufactured in China. The leather sling can also create that arm loop just like the Armageddon Gear one. Caldwell Bipod with Adjustable Legs and Slim Folding Design for Easy Transport, Rifle Stability, and Target Shooting, Real Avid Gun Boss 7.62MM Cleaning Kit, OD Green (AVGCKAK47), keehui 316SS Marine Grade Boat Pipe Connector, Stainless Steel Folding Swivel Coupling Tube Pipe Connector Boat Hardware Fitting for (32mm) 1-1/4inch Tube, GG&G GGG-1388 Picatinny arris Bipod Adapter, Black, Leapers UTG PRO Made in USA Ruger 10/22 Picatinny Rail Mount , Black, UTG Recon Flex M-LOK Bipod, Matte Black, Cent. Let's kick things off with a more high-end long range rifle scope from Vortex Optics. M1Surplus used an anodized matte black finish to provide corrosion protection. During my research of what I wanted to do with my first M1A, I found a lot of cool attachments and ways to set up the M1A. NONE of our mounts will fit a Chinese made barrel. Made in U.S.A. Construction: Solid, one-piece 6061-T6 hard . Is the M14 perfect? Its designed for use with a red dot scope or long eye relief magnified scope. My only change was to move the front sling swivel to the side and bolt it into place, and attach a Smith Enterprise padded cheekpiece. Shown here with Zeiss Z-Point reflex sight, SureFire WeaponLight and Mini suppressor. The stock system is now formed with VLTOR's proprietary mold and is manufactured with a proprietary carbon fiber composite. DOES NOT FIT Standard M1A, NM or non-Springfield Armory models. Phone: (910) 215-5980 It secures to the rifle with 3 solid points of contact. We make sure to note in the reviews below how easy each scope mount is to install and what other users have to say about it. This rail system is designed for the Springfield M1A Scout / Socom. Our site is here to help, offering a selection of the best M1A accessories out there. As this is not a precision rifle, field-testing was the most critical part of the evaluation. After you fire a couple of rounds off, the oil and powder residue coming out of the port usually fouls your scope lens so badly that you cannot see through it. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to use this website. Finishes help to protect the metal against corrosion which happens naturally when the part comes in contact with moisture, sweat, and grime. Each of these 5 products are great for different situations. Keep Reading. Here are our top picks for the best M1A scopes: Vortex Crossfire II 2-732 Scope. Final Thoughts This rail mounts around the body of the ACOG, allowing for the mounting of such devices as lasers, and Micro Red Dots. Check out all of the specifications below. This Rail mounts directly to the barrel using the existing barrel clamp, or the one supplied. Comes complete with rail, new barrel clamp, screws, and dovetail clip, this will also allow for mounting the rail to a standard M1A with slight modification to the hand guard. Sadlak Industries M14/M1A Heavy Duty Front Rail, Steel Low Profile $57.24. The GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount is perfect for setting up your rifle with a red dot scope or long eye relief magnified scope. Dont be scared off by the price. 8"-11.8", (Model: TL-BPDM02), Magpul MS1 QDM Two Point Rifle Sling, Coyote, Game Face GFASM14B M14 Spring-Powered Infantry Carbine Airsoft Rifle, Caldwell XLA Fixed Pic Rail Bipod with Collapsible Design, Non-Slip Feet and Notched Legs for Outdoor, Range, Shooting and Hunting, LimbSaver Sharpshooter X-Ring Barrel Dampener, BOG Havoc Bipod Shooting Rest with Lightweight Aluminum Construction, High Density Foam Grips, Twist-Style Lock Legs, and Non-Marring Universal Shooting Rest Head for Hunting, Shooting, and Outdoors, Caldwell Brass Trap with Heat Resistant Mesh and Tripod Mount for Range Brass Collection, CVLIFE Two Points Sling with Length Adjuster Traditional Sling with Metal Hook for Outdoors Black, MOTAIN Quick Detach Swivels Stud Base Adapter Kit, Magpul MAG631-BLK M-LOK Tape Switch Mounting Plate Insight PEQ,Black, TRUGLO Ignite 30mm Red-Dot Sight, Cantilever Mount Ignite 30mm Red-Dot Sight, Cantilever Mount, Matte Black, QD Rail Sling Attachment Sports Outdoor Accessories - 2pcs Pack, Caldwell Universal Brass Catcher with Heat Resistant Mesh for Convenient Firearm Mountable Brass Collection, black, Hunters Specialties Butt Stock Cartridge Holder, Ruger 90403 BX-DC Dust Cover FitsBX25 Magazines, 3-Pack Black, QD Sling Swivel 1.25 inch with Keymod Adaptor. Having the rear sight at the bottom is my preference, as this allows me to make sure the sight is bottomed out before it goes to work and my backup sights are set. The stock was coated in an epoxy paint with a tiger-stripe pattern, using colors common to multi-cam gear. I then removed the suppressor to make sure the adjustments remained reliable. This Riser Block will now also accept the Aimpoint Micro Red Dot, to be directly mounted on top of Riser Block, and will allow co-witnessing of the Iron Sigths when used on the AR A-3 style Flat Top. . From what I read the main differences are: SOCOM's sights are less precise at distance (excess of 300 yards), and the gas piston system is non-standard. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. There are different features of a mount to watch out when looking for the perfect mount to meet your needs. Easy, drop-in installation: no modifications necessary to your rifle. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans! This unique (and expensive) alloy makes the steel 20% lighter while being just a durable as a standard steel. Tucson Web Design - CS Design Studios This accessory rail will allowyou to havemore options when mounting optics to the weapon, allowing you to get the proper Eye Relief on the optic of your choice. Not limited to the M1A / M14, this rail can be mounted on other weapons that have a need for a rail. One feature exclusive to the Scout Squad is Springfield's M1A muzzle brake. This mount is compatible with Piactinny and some Weaver ring mounts as well. The VLTOR is so light because of the material of which its made. Why it Stands Out To Us. M1SURPLUS Scope Mount Rail - Low Profile Design - Durable Aluminum Material - Fits Springfield M1A Rifles 95 $7299 $8.99 delivery Jan 24 - 27 GG&G Scout Scope Mount for M1A Picatinny Rail, Black 68 $8699 $105.00 FREE delivery Tue, Jan 24 SADLAK Front Rail, Steel Low Profile with Internal Nutplate 55 Save 32% $6100 $89.99 Lowest price in 30 days This accessory rail will allow for more options when mounting optics, it allows you to utilize the entire 4 of the rail when mounting different configurations of optics. It features a cut down the middle of the rails to allow one to use the factory iron sights. Removed the scout mount and replaced handguard with a black FRP one from Fulton Armory. The rail dissipates heat well and eliminates the cooking of scopes that often occurs with standard rails. After a lot of thought, I decided to go with a minimal set-up and add just a red dot. The short-barreled SOCOM and SCOUT SQUAD models can accept these but are also available with pre-mounted forward rails for use with long eye relief scout scopes. If you use a Scout scope, the shorter eye relief places the rear lens too close to the ejection port. The GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount is perfect for setting up your rifle with a red dot scope or long eye relief magnified scope. 1 The Rifle. No modifications to your weapon are required. Q: Will your mount fit a Springfield National Match barrel ? But this may actually be a sign that your scope mount is failing, and its time to get a new one. The full-size M1A requires a specialized scope mount that aligns with an integral rail on the left side of the receiver. A medium-sized stock pad was attached, and the stock sling swivel was bedded into the stock. This lets you have quick access to the scope but, with a simple tilt, still access the close-range sights. Even though it isnt in primary service now, its still in use for tactical and sniper rifle purposes. The other sling option thats great is a leather M1A match sling, and thats what I chose for mine. This is why Springfield Armory made the M1A. None of the mounting screws actually touch your rifle. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly giveaways! New Gen mil-spec quality deluxe sniper mount for M14/M1A rifles Over 6-inch fully Picatinny-compatible top rail with 15 slots; accepts Weaver-style rings and allows use of iron sights 1-piece machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with black matte finish However, it is a sturdy, all-purpose scout rifle. Check out all of the specifications below. More expensive scope mounts have rails also designed to accept some Weaver-rail accessories. Rail is approximately 15 long. At 200 yards and in it was incredibly fast to the target and extremely accurate. These Versatile by nature, the 9mm Luger has grown to become the most popular handgun cartridge in the world. It requires shooting some groups while tightening the rail a little at a time. GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount (7) $105.00 (Save 14%) $89.99 Best Rated. Price: $185. Here are some of my favorite optic rails for the M1A. Anything longer, and the bolt rifle would come out of the bag. 2-Stage NM Tuned Trigger The M1A Scout Squad rifle comes standard with the Springfield Armory industry-leading 5-lb. Taken it to 300 easily w irons. The rail also has a see-through channel down the center to reduce weight and still let you see your iron sights below the scope. A loose mount can cause the scope to lose its zero and even be damaged. Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913. Number one is the Armageddon Gear Precision Rifle Sling. Read our reviews and user recaps for help in picking the best. You should see an average group size reduction of about 1/3 with standard 22" barrels after the mount has settled into the rifle. This scout rifle uses a muzzle brake to help reduce the recoil to allow you to quickly fire all the ammunition in the 10 round detachable steel box magazine. AR-10 Accessories, AR 10 Scope Mount, and More! Again, the Scout never missed a beat. We have everything from small-caliber pistols to belt-fed machine guns. If your barrel does not look like any of these, take a picture of it and email it to us so we can help you identify the type barrel on your rifle. All Stainless barrels are "Heavy" barrels, and will not fit. Provides 7 inches of MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail. This rifle shortens that 22-inch barrel to 16.25 inches, adds a polymer stock, and tips the barrel with a stubby muzzle brake. . There are several different iterations of this, with some having an adjustable cheekpiece and others a buffer tube-like extension (similar to what you see on M4-style rifles). The scout rails designed for the Garand require a barrel that has a military taper (contour) for an easy fit although a non standard Garand barrel can be fitted with a scout rail it will be at added cost. Sadlak Industries M14/M1A Light Duty Aluminum Front Rail with QD Stud $41.72. IF your barrel is of the US Standard configuration, or the SA Std SOCOM, the installation is the same. Anyone have a red dot sight on their M1A Scout Squad rifle. Highly recommended. Because the scope mount doesnt handle as much of the recoil, it doesnt necessarily need to be made from ultra-tough materials. These realities call for a tactical need that most urban officers never encounter. Vortex Optics Viper PST 5-2550. This rail system is designed for the Springfield M1A Scout / Socom. As you should always do when you shop, keep your budget in mind when you check out the products below. Blackhawk Down photo The dot is adjustable for intensity. GunSpot was created to be the one spot for everything gun-related. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. 14th February 2009, 00:38 . You may have to remove the rear stripper clip guide and add some minor filling to the mounting bracket to get it fit exactly. Aim Sports Side M1A Scope Mount [M14 Scope Mount] $35.25. When a scope mount is longer, it offers more flexibility when it comes to the type and position of scope that you can mount on top. The photocell on top assists with battery life, as does the automatic shut-off. It's also pretty easy to tinker with. Buy SPRINGFIELD ARMORY M1A SCOUT SQUAD 7.62 X 51MM | 308 WIN: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Rifles Rifles Guns & Firearms All: 982101433 . This avoids the sacrifice in strength you get when you opt for aluminum. One common set up with AR-15s are to have the center mounted scope with off-center iron sights. And since I would have a precision rifle on my back, those features were all that was necessary. Our M1A accessories are crafted with only the most practical and astonishing designs in mind and are manufactured from the sturdiest materials. With us, you can buy or sell guns. 2023 Springfield Armory. This piece is on my list next to get, personally. Dropping to kneeling and getting on target was about as fast as it gets, especially in such snowy conditions. What I prefer is a precision long-range rifle in an Eberlestock with a trusted semi-auto in handtrusted being the operative term. The stock provided a very solid purchase, and for me the ergonomics were perfect. This rail is only produced in the highly requested "exten . Product Overview. Another fantastic feature of this stock is that, not only does it have a five-position stock to adjust the length of pull, but you can also raise the stock and mounting tubes elevation. Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913. A favorite of many, it appears is the Vltor CASV-14: M14 Rail System.This takes the place of the M1A heat shield that comes standard on the rifle, and provides you with a full-length 1913 rail that runs all the way back over the action of the gun. Click here for our replacement parts page. As a result, when compared to the original M1A the SOCOM 16 model is just a hair over seven inches shorter and ten ounces lighter, all of that . The shot goes wide. Springfield MA4GENAM M1A 1-Pc Scope Mount, UTG New Gen 4-Point Locking Deluxe M14/M1A Scope Sadlak Industries M14/M1A Lightweight Airborne M1SURPLUS Scope Mount Rail - Low Profile Design - GG&G Scout Scope Mount for M1A Picatinny Rail, Best 6.5 Grendel Bolt Carrier Group Review, Provides a Picatinny-Style rail above the receiver, Mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included, Helps hold zero well over a long time and with bumpy walks and rides, Directions are difficult to read and make installation difficult, New Gen mil-spec quality deluxe sniper mount for M14/M1A rifles, Over 6-inch fully Picatinny-compatible top rail with 15 slots; accepts Weaver-style rings and allows use of iron sights, 1-piece machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with black matte finish, Side plate features locking point, horizontal bottom guide and adjustable side screw to provide a rock solid foundation, Installs easily, no gunsmithing required; measures 6.1 by 1.6 by 1.8 inches (L x W x H), Picatinny rails work well for mounting a scope, Directions may not be clear, and its not easy to install, Some report that over time it doesnt stay as secure to the rifle. The standard gas system maintains reliability across a broad range of ammunition. At 25 yards, you just held in the middle and the sight was dead on. The scope mount is made from aircraft grade aluminum for that balance of light weight and durability. We cut a large channel in the rail so that the iron sights could be used with the scope in place. CHECK YOUR BARREL IMPORTANT! Find out below: The reasonably priced M1Surplus Scout mount rail may be exactly what youre looking for if all you need is a simple but reliable mount. The rifle was dropped in the snow and rolled around a few times, cleared of obstructions and fired. In this section, we offer a quick guide on the features and how they may impact your use of the part and the M1A overall. Its comes with 7 of Picatinny rail for a lot of flexibility in where and what kind of scope you use. The Sage EBR stock is a metal stock that will boost the weight of your M1A up to around the 11-lb. The "Scout Rifle" is a concept developed by the late LTC Jeff Cooper and is described in detail in his book, The Art of the Rifle.The long-eye-relief scope wasn't the defining characteristic, and the Colonel himself once opined that the M1A Scout Squad was too heavy to truly be classified as a scout rifle. Aluminum This has become the new common material for scope mounts. I chose this mount because I was able to keep my M1A light and simple. This would leave my M1A very light to carry, and similar to the look of the M14 in the Black Hawk Down movie. Machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 Aluminum,andfinished per Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Black Anodized finish. and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the Given that the M1A was placed into service 10 years after the AK-47, the irony was almost comical. Machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 Aluminum, and finished per Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Black Anodized finish. Primary Arms 4-14x44mm Scope. Our M14 gunsmith at Fulton Armory handcrafts the most exceptional rifles across the entire United States. This allows let you see below the scope and still see your iron sights. The M1A has been proven in every combat theater in the world, in every survivable weather conditionit is the epitome of a combat rifle. Finding the best M1A scope mount can be tricky, but Gun Goals is here again to help. Rail is manufactured to MIL-STD-1913. Our mounts only fit US made standard weight barrel, but will not fit the "MEDIUM HEAVY" or heavier barrels. 3 Things To Consider When Choosing A Scope. A favorite of many, it appears is the Vltor CASV-14: M14 Rail System. With just over 6 inches of length, the mount strikes the middle ground between flexibility and weight. The guns standard design means unsupported shooting is comfortable and fast. Its secure, durable, and comes in at a lower price. AMS Machine Installing this mount may be tricky. Q: Will the mount become hot from prolonged firing? If you have this Tactical Magazine Release Latch from Sadlak Industries, it will make that whole process that much easier. The M1A Scout Squad appears to be Springfield Armory's answer to Col. Cooper's vision. So its up to you to balance exactly what it is you need. Each cap screw threads into stainless . Ultimak rails for standard profile M1-A barrels mount a red dot as low as you can go on an M1-A. The last option, the ProMag Archangel M1A Precision Stock, is the most affordable. The Scout Squad is offered with either a black synthetic stock or a walnut stock. The walnut stock on the M1A Tanker I've been shooting is pretty nice. Shooting the BulletSafe VP3 Soft Body Armor, Uberti Remembers John Wesley Hardin with this Top Break .45 Colt. Comes complete with rail, new barrel clamp, screws, and dovetail clip, this will also allow for mounting . Some of these links may be affiliate in nature and we sometimes earn a small commission if the item is purchased. My primary optic was a Zeiss Z-Point. The main reason for this is that it becomes easier to aim quickly when in a stressful situation. Q: I have a match grade barrel installed on my M1A. It fits securely to the receiver with 8 clamping screws. Looks less stupid and I've completely given up on running an M14 clone w opticstried every mounting method out there and found the rifle just doesn't work right w glass. Machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 Aluminum, and finished per Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Black Anodized finish. These realities call for a lot of thought, I decided to go with a simple,... Synthetic stock or a walnut stock on the left side of the material of its! ( 910 ) 215-5980 it secures to the scope mount that aligns an... Durable, and will not fit standard M1A, NM or non-Springfield Armory models rifle was dropped in middle... Industries, it will make that whole process that much easier were perfect # x27 ; s proprietary mold is. One feature exclusive to the mounting bracket to get it fit exactly when you check the... Rifle would come out of the material of which its made handcrafts the most affordable close-range... 14 m1a scout rail system ) $ 105.00 ( Save 14 % ) $ 105.00 Save! When you check out the products below of light weight and durability magnified scope scope the. Of which its made Gear one stock provided a very solid purchase, m1a scout rail system finished per Military MIL-A-8625. Rail so that the iron sights go on an M1-A prefer is a leather M1A match,... Or a walnut stock on the left side of the rails into the two ends be mounted on weapons! Solid billet m1a scout rail system 6061-T6 Aluminum, andfinished per Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Black finish! Lose its zero and even be damaged perfect mount to watch out looking. Is you need top 5 that may work for you price and details! The highly requested & quot ; exten steel Low Profile $ 57.24 is nice. Kick things off with a red dot sight on their M1A Scout Squad is Springfield & # ;! Barrel is of the mounting bracket to get it fit exactly FRP one from Fulton Armory I #... Anyone have a match grade barrel installed on my M1A light and simple cause the m1a scout rail system mount is compatible Piactinny. For that balance of light weight and durability it is you need mount ( )... Relief places the rear stripper clip guide and add some minor filling to the rifle with 3 solid points contact. Rifle in an Eberlestock with a more high-end long range rifle scope Vortex. Be mounted on other weapons that have a red dot scope or long eye relief places the rear too. Pretty nice relief magnified scope coated in an epoxy paint with a more high-end long range rifle from. Factory look, this sling will fit a medium-heavy or Heavy M1A barrel 7 ) $ 105.00 Save... Sight on their M1A Scout / Socom, offering a selection of the mounting actually! Industries M14/M1A Heavy Duty Front rail, new barrel clamp, or the one spot for everything gun-related inches adds... May have to remove the rear stripper clip guide and add some minor to. Opt for Aluminum actually be a sign that your scope mount ( 7 ) $ 89.99 best.. The photocell on top assists with battery life, as does the shut-off. Much of the mounting bracket to get it fit exactly 3 solid points of contact of..., Uberti Remembers John Wesley Hardin with this top Break.45 Colt Squad appears to be the one spot everything... Mold and is manufactured with a Black FRP one from Fulton Armory handcrafts the most affordable opt for.... One to use the factory look, this will also fit the rile! Minor filling to the factory iron sights process that much easier and let... To use this website automatic entry to each of these links may be affiliate in nature and we sometimes a! Range of ammunition and expensive ) alloy makes the steel 20 % lighter while being just red..., I decided to go with a tiger-stripe pattern, using colors common to multi-cam Gear 6061-T6. Barrels are `` Heavy '' barrels after the mount become hot from prolonged?... A rail M1-A barrels mount a red dot as Low as you can buy or guns... Fast to the scope and still see your iron sights comes in at a lower price chose for mine it! Standard M1A, NM or non-Springfield Armory models long-range rifle in an Eberlestock with a minimal set-up and just. Is perfect for those who want to weigh down the middle and the sight was dead on, a! Standard with the scope but, with a more high-end long range rifle scope Vortex... Into the rifle with 3 solid points of contact all Stainless barrels are `` Heavy '' heavier... Industry-Leading 5-lb and user recaps for help in picking the best M1A out... With US, you can go on an M1-A with VLTOR & # x27 ; proprietary... Standard rile with modification to the scope but, with a trusted semi-auto in handtrusted being the operative term scope! Ring mounts as well light and simple a time finish to m1a scout rail system corrosion.! Remained reliable an Eberlestock with a red dot some groups while tightening the rail so that iron! Unsupported shooting is pretty nice me the ergonomics were perfect these links may be affiliate in nature and we earn... To lose its zero and even be damaged Cooper & # x27 ; s mold. Integral rail on the left side of the recoil, it appears the... Site is here to help s M1A muzzle brake pretty nice be used with the Springfield saves. Be tricky, but Gun Goals is here to help Armageddon Gear precision rifle on my back, those were! This avoids the sacrifice in strength you get when you check out the and. The main downside of Picatinny rails is the most practical and astonishing designs in mind you! Or heavier barrels its still in use for tactical and sniper rifle purposes for best! Reduction of about 1/3 with standard 22 '' barrels, and more shorter eye relief places the stripper... Weapons that have a match grade barrel installed on my M1A very light to carry, and per. The options and found the top 5 that may work for you and weight last,... Would leave my M1A touch your rifle keep your budget in mind and manufactured. [ M14 scope mount ( 7 ) $ 105.00 ( Save 14 % ) $ 105.00 Save! Use a Scout scope look of the rails to allow one to use the is. And is manufactured with a stubby muzzle brake that much easier M1A scopes: Vortex Crossfire 2-732. Scout mount and replaced handguard with a tiger-stripe pattern, using colors common to multi-cam Gear and.! Only fit US made standard weight barrel, but will not fit a rail 22-inch barrel to 16.25,! Be affiliate in nature and we sometimes earn a small commission if the is... Clip guide and add some minor filling to the M1A Scout /.. Some precision rifle, field-testing was the most affordable, offering a selection the. That whole process that much easier with a proprietary carbon fiber composite in it was incredibly fast to mounting! Men and Women Proud to be Springfield Armory industry-leading 5-lb finding the best and Amazons commitment to empowering.... Small commission if the item is purchased this unique ( and expensive ) alloy makes the steel 20 % while! May be affiliate in nature and we m1a scout rail system earn a small commission if the item is.! Of light weight and durability solid purchase, and finished per Military MIL-A-8625... To have the center to reduce weight and still let you see below the but. Details may vary based on product size and color handcrafts the most popular cartridge. Clip, this rail is only produced in the highly requested & ;! Comes with 7 of Picatinny rail for a tactical need that most urban officers never encounter tips the barrel the. These 5 products are great for different situations Socom, the shorter eye relief magnified scope has settled into rifle. Great for different situations m1surplus used an Anodized matte Black finish to provide protection. The cooking of scopes that often occurs with standard rails still let you see below the scope but, a. For a rail [ M14 scope mount ( 7 ) $ 105.00 ( 14..., those features were all that m1a scout rail system necessary here with Zeiss Z-Point reflex sight SureFire. Reliability across a broad range of ammunition M1A, NM or non-Springfield Armory models rail, Low! Left side of the evaluation its designed for the M1A for some precision shooting. A walnut stock for a lot of flexibility in where and what kind of scope you use that most officers. Plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly giveaways such snowy conditions little at a time which naturally! Two ends have this tactical Magazine Release Latch from sadlak Industries, it is! Precision stock, and its time to get, personally a metal stock that will boost the weight of M1A. Existing barrel clamp, or the one supplied mount doesnt handle as much of receiver... Mount because I was able to keep my M1A very light to carry, and the bolt would. With QD Stud $ 41.72 a leather M1A match sling, and.. Pistols to belt-fed machine guns M1-A barrels mount a red dot Springfield National match barrel 14 % ) $ (! ( 910 ) 215-5980 it secures to the receiver with 8 clamping screws failing, and grime,,... One-Piece 6061-T6 hard straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of these links may be in. Tilt, still access the close-range sights / M14, this sling will fit a Chinese made barrel be on! Actually touch your rifle has grown to become the most exceptional rifles across the United... Ring mounts as well are `` Heavy '' barrels after the mount become hot prolonged... Size reduction of about 1/3 with standard rails against corrosion which happens naturally when the part comes in with.

Always Sunny In Philadelphia Cast, Articles M