It starts with the tree. My horse never had a sore back, or any problem related to saddle fit, ever. And of course, they are fully adjustable with Blevin He still rides the saddle today it has thousands of trail miles and still looks great. Rivet Cycle Works - Leather saddle available in three widths. Pre-Owned. So finally in the Fall of 2011 - I decided to bite the bullet and ordered a Steele trail saddle for myself the Steele Trail Boss Saddle model. 62.09 + 12.46 P&P + 12.46 P&P + 12.46 P&P. Extremely comfortable for horse and rider. Black Buffalo seat. I have a friend who has a Marciante saddle and loves it I think they're hard to find these days, though. Long hours in tough riding conditions requires a durable endurance saddle. distributed evenly across the saddle seat to your thighs. Aussie Light Specialized Saddle, NEW LISTING! It cleans up well and has not suffered from the soakings it has received on occasion. Saddle must be paid for within three days the end of sale or it WILL be relisted. Produced with the participation of the best endurance riders. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Used Freeform Treeless Endurance Saddle Set at the best online prices at eBay! buckles. I will post the ad to the server and may have some additional questions for you. Trail & Endurance Saddles. Saddle is very innovative thanks to used technology and materials. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Brooks Flyer - A sprung B17 for a little extra comfort - $105 on Amazon. The sheepskin wears down Manufacturer: Marciante (View all products by Marciante) Model: Endurance saddle (View all Endurance Saddle reviews) Category: Trail Saddles Purchase: I purchased this saddle direct from Marciante- at the time in Colorado- over the phone in 1995(pre-internet!). Crestridge Sentry Trail SaddlesSteve Edwards Trail lite mule saddle Trail SaddlesSpecialized Saddles Trailmaster Trail SaddlesCrates 2172 Ladies Light Trail Saddle Trail SaddlesKuda Saddle elite flex tree Trail SaddlesAustralian Stock Saddle Company Muster Master Trail SaddlesDixieland Gaited Saddles Trail SaddlesTex Tan Seminole Trail SaddlesStage Coach West Bar J Southfork Trail SaddlesCTK Sycamore Creek Saddle TASA016-D Trail SaddlesHigh Horse trail saddle by Circle Y 2010 trail saddle 3 way rigging Trail SaddlesHigh Horse Trail Saddle by Circle Y Trail SaddlesSpecialized Saddles Endurance and Western style Trail SaddlesFabtron Lady Trail Supreme Trail SaddlesTN Saddlery Gaited Western Endurance Plantation Saddle Trail SaddlesCircle Y Omaha Flex2 Saddle Trail SaddlesTucker Endurance Trail SaddlesSteele Custom Saddles Mountaineer Trail SaddlesCTK TASA01-A Trail SaddlesDenham Saddlery Plantation saddle with horn Trail Saddles, Steve Edwards Trail lite mule saddle Trail Saddles, Specialized Saddles Trailmaster Trail Saddles, Crates 2172 Ladies Light Trail Saddle Trail Saddles, Kuda Saddle elite flex tree Trail Saddles, Australian Stock Saddle Company Muster Master Trail Saddles, Stage Coach West Bar J Southfork Trail Saddles, CTK Sycamore Creek Saddle TASA016-D Trail Saddles, High Horse trail saddle by Circle Y 2010 trail saddle 3 way rigging Trail Saddles, High Horse Trail Saddle by Circle Y Trail Saddles, Specialized Saddles Endurance and Western style Trail Saddles, TN Saddlery Gaited Western Endurance Plantation Saddle Trail Saddles, Circle Y Omaha Flex2 Saddle Trail Saddles, Steele Custom Saddles Mountaineer Trail Saddles, Denham Saddlery Plantation saddle with horn Trail Saddles. and to the rear for exceptional saddle stability and even pressure displacement. Near Perfect Condition. I wrapped all this in a rough-out leather so your pad does not slip. I have taken the best features from every saddle I have ever ridden and put them into or Best Offer. I found several of these Marciante saddles for sale in various areas of the . . My website gets hundreds of hits per day, is well cataloged by search engines, and I have had great success helping many saddles be sold. Made by Evolutionary Saddles (formally Hill View Farms), this saddle has excellent quality and workmanship. Western Leather Barrel Saddle Silver beads and conchos Horse Tack Set 15 16 17, Comfortable Horse Trail Western Saddle Tooled Leather Used Tack Set 15 16 17 18, Western Horse Saddle Leather Pleasure Trail Riding Endurance Tack Set, 15 In Western Horse Wade Saddle American Leather Ranch Roping Mahogany Hilason, Leather Saddle Freemax Treeless Leather Saddle In Brown and black, https://westernhorsepads com/tucker-western-saddle-16-5-medium-tree-model-257-dark-brown-tucker-pad/, https://westernhorsepads com/cleburne-saddle-shop-darrel-slinkard-western-reining-saddle/, https://westernhorsepads com/14-circle-y-park-and-trail-saddle/, https://westernhorsepads com/texas-classic-work-saddle/, Pipe and Fittings Saudi Arabia mails@sale com mail, Country/Region of Manufacture: United States. I am looking to see if this saddle could fit my mare; she is 15 hh, Bashkir Curly x Arabian. Looks to wide. $2600 The Expert has a short nose . It has gotten soaking wet, filthy dirty and ridden hard. 3.5 out of 5 stars (9 . I love this saddle it has the smaller horn which works great for me because I am used to no horn. Sold in Usa, used . Fitting wedges. CONTACT: Lisa at lisa1@uga.edu, Lightly used 15" Black International model, with knee rolls. Saddle does not come with stirrup leathers or stirrups. Asking $1,950.00 Saddle is located in Bogart, Georgia. . The tree has high and wide Located in Oregon. BioThane has a nylon core that is coated in polyurethane. CONTACT: Mary Alphamap18@aol.com. [Home] [Feedback] [RequestForm] [Confirmation], ContentsNewsProductsServicesFavoriteLinks. Marciante Endurance Saddle Up for bids is a beautiful, used Marciante Endurance Saddle. This great saddle was hand made by Frank Marciante in Paulden, Arizona. Price: US $405.00. Wintec Isabella Saddle in good condition. Product condition: New. Every saddle is handmade and custom built to order with top quality American leather. This saddle was too wide for Trophy and like the Simco, was potentially hitting him in the withers as he moved. Leather is soft and well-broken in, all stitching is solid. Contact me for international rate. It was custom fit for our late beloved gelding Cazinova who crossed the rainbow bridge last year at 32 1/2. Opens in a new window or tab. View cart for details. We bought our first Steele trail saddle in 1998, my husband was riding an OLD Heiser saddle which did not fit many of our horses. It has been ridden in many 50 and 100 mile races and on trail rides in all The item "MARCIANTE ENDURANCE SADDLE WITH 15 INCH PADDED SEAT FREE SHIPPING" is in sale since Sunday, November 10, 2019. The nylon gives you the free movement like English leathers, but you have the comfort of the Western fenders. Seat is either a 16-17" Western measurement, or 18-19" English measurement, depending on how far back you take the measurement (seat is well padded ahead of the cantle). He is REALLY hard to please, however I ordered him a new Steele Outlaw trail saddle for Christmas. $449.07. endurance saddles arnt supposed to fit like a western saddle, What looks like enough room western, isnt enough endurance. Likes: This saddle is is very light, with smooth lines. Between a movable support at the front of the saddle, and a low . Buyer pays shipping, no returns, please view pictures for condition and ask questions before offerding. This is a treed saddle. Up to four photos can be emailed or texted to either mossrockendurance@gmail.com or 719-641-9580. To order this saddle new would be $4,100+, plus tax & wait time Please provide a description of your saddle in the box below. $2000.00 plus shipping. Buyer pays shipping. It is also lowered and out of the way of your knees and I am the original owner, and estimate it has approximately 40 hoursride time.The following information is from the company's web page: Itstarts with the tree. both horse and rider. Length 15.5. stirrups. ARQUITECTOS AL SERVICIO DE LA COMUNIDAD PROFESIONAL. This is the perfect trail or endurance saddle for the English rider! returned in perfect condition. The saddle is designed to have extremely close contact to the horse.The rigging is attached to the tree and not the leather, because leather stretches. Plus, you'll sit in style. . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Contact Toni This is a Marciante trail saddle, and I've had it for maybe like 12 ish yea. The padding is covered with rough-out leather to prevent your saddle pad from slipping. Marciante Custom Western . Best overall: Repente Prime saddle ~180.00. 2 watched in last 24 hours. The bars are 20" long, that is the reason I like the people. I noticed, I could see through the saddle from front to back. The seat is 15 with a 3 candle. The Marciante Trail and Endurance Saddle is a truly all purpose saddle with a perfectly The Saddle also has 3/4 adjustable . Can be custom fitted to most horses with the patented Specialized fitting system. The Chinch is a German Elastic Western chinch with an endurance cover on it. Shop Horse.com for a large collection of King western saddles at everyday low prices. I get no chafing on the inner thigh and can spend hours in the saddle without becoming saddle-sore. Your weight is charges, only if saddle is purchased from Marciante Saddle & Leather Co., Inc. and For additional pics & info CONTACT DUFFY at duffyhurwin@gmail.com, Custom endurance/pleasure saddle made by JM Yancey of Chestnut Mountain, Georgia. Order by phone: +48 606 914 300. From marciante's web page the marciante trail and endurance saddle is a truly all purpose saddle with a perfectly balanced ride. Horse Tack, blankets and Equipment Queries, Shaneequah, 1998 gaited Bashkir CurlyxArab mare, Marciante Saddle pictures by equestrianemily1991 - Photobucket, Training, Performance, behavioral concerns/queries. All leather is supple and in good condition. After a few hours and fifteen miles of riding, I removed the saddle from the mule. Hosted by Complete Marketing Resources, Inc. My trainer suggested I try a Marciante Endurance Saddle. ROLLING STONES ARTICLE. Stirrups included and a 24" anatomical girth can be included if needed. Marciante 15.5" seat endurance saddle in brown leather with smooth out seat. Since he lived not too far away(I live in Sedona,AZ, he in Paulden), I gave him a call and described what I was looking for. Have one to sell? I rode behind her most of the day. The seat is 15" with a 3" cantle. The saddle has a 15 seat and is extremely lightwe types of terrain and weather all across the United States and is extremely comfortable for Make: Unknown (See Notes) Model: Endurance Type: Endurance / Trekking Saddle Condition: . Free delivery for many products! He had Cushings his last few years so the saddle wasnt used much for quite awhile. Manufacturer: Marciante (View all products by Marciante)Model: Endurance Saddle (View all Endurance Saddle reviews)Category: Trail SaddlesPurchase: I was tired of hauling two heavy western saddles out every time I wanted to ride my horses. A forum community dedicated to horse owners and enthusiasts. Not many miles on it. This saddle has been in some very rough weather and been ridden hard. Photos: Marciante Saddle pictures by equestrianemily1991 - Photobucket The last few photos is of it cinched with a pad. There are no high spots in the saddle seat. $0.00. Included are two sets of booties (used condition) , one synthetic and one wool. This helps to make The panels are gusseted which allows wider weight distribution and easier to adjust fit. It works great! in the knee. The Marciante Trail and Endurance Saddle is a truly all purpose saddle with a perfectly balanced ride. $500.00. Summary: After many trail rides, endurance races, rides in the snow, rain, hail and heat, this saddle is still going strong. Arabian Saddle Company, Solstice 18 endurance trail saddle, M/MW tree, 2005 model, excellent condition. Classic Distance Rider Endurance Saddle - Drk Oil -16" or 17" - Regular or Wide. I will also post a link to the Moss Rock Endurance facebook page to add more exposure to your sale ad. Assuming you have a real endurance saddle, Some endurance saddles, ( I would suspect the Big Horn) arnt really endurance saddles and are simply a western saddle without horn. Steele Mountaineers Arent Just For Trail Riding! Best on a (generous) budget: Selle San Marco Concor Racing 94.99. $900 plus buyer pays shipping. and Zilco products are popular among trail and endurance riders. Most Western saddles have sheepskin under the saddle for padding. Wide Tree. latigo straps, 2 breast collar D-rings, off-strap, cinch rings and nylon tie straps and DESERT LIGHT is a very lightweight and comfortable endurance saddle made of a special, non-absorbing moisture, material. I like the use of lightweight material where it makes sense (billet and latigo are nylon, ralide tree), no extra skirting. The Arione is suited to flexible riders and is quite a narrow perch, so it's best for . ROC Sattel Endurance trail saddle Sore Back Issues. FREE shipping Add to Favorites Endurance Look Western Leather Saddle with Tack Set (Reins, Head Stall & Breast Collar) Free Ship. Crestridge Sentry Trail SaddlesSteve Edwards Trail lite mule saddle Trail SaddlesSpecialized Saddles Trailmaster Trail SaddlesCrates 2172 Ladies Light Trail Saddle Trail SaddlesKuda Saddle elite flex tree Trail SaddlesAustralian Stock Saddle Company Muster Master Trail SaddlesDixieland Gaited Saddles Trail SaddlesTex Tan Seminole Trail SaddlesStage Coach West Bar J Southfork Trail SaddlesCTK Sycamore Creek Saddle TASA016-D Trail SaddlesHigh Horse trail saddle by Circle Y 2010 trail saddle 3 way rigging Trail SaddlesHigh Horse Trail Saddle by Circle Y Trail SaddlesSpecialized Saddles Endurance and Western style Trail SaddlesFabtron Lady Trail Supreme Trail SaddlesTN Saddlery Gaited Western Endurance Plantation Saddle Trail SaddlesCircle Y Omaha Flex2 Saddle Trail SaddlesTucker Endurance Trail SaddlesSteele Custom Saddles Mountaineer Trail SaddlesCTK TASA01-A Trail SaddlesDenham Saddlery Plantation saddle with horn Trail Saddles, Steve Edwards Trail lite mule saddle Trail Saddles, Specialized Saddles Trailmaster Trail Saddles, Crates 2172 Ladies Light Trail Saddle Trail Saddles, Kuda Saddle elite flex tree Trail Saddles, Australian Stock Saddle Company Muster Master Trail Saddles, Stage Coach West Bar J Southfork Trail Saddles, CTK Sycamore Creek Saddle TASA016-D Trail Saddles, High Horse trail saddle by Circle Y 2010 trail saddle 3 way rigging Trail Saddles, High Horse Trail Saddle by Circle Y Trail Saddles, Specialized Saddles Endurance and Western style Trail Saddles, TN Saddlery Gaited Western Endurance Plantation Saddle Trail Saddles, Circle Y Omaha Flex2 Saddle Trail Saddles, Steele Custom Saddles Mountaineer Trail Saddles, Denham Saddlery Plantation saddle with horn Trail Saddles. Western Endurance System X flex panel saddle 16" with pads. Panels are still well padded and soft. Like new. It is longer than the Australian and most English saddles, so your (Image credit: Getty Images - Luc Claessen / Stringer) By Michelle Arthurs-Brennan. View. The seat is deep and comfortable like . Underside of the panels had the wool fibers removed, so now have a sueded leather underside. I have ridden Marciante saddles for 20+ years and love them but they are almost a flat seat. Extra pair of 1 inch pads. Our bike saddle testing is divided across five different metrics: Comfort (30% of overall score weighting) Performance (30% weighting) Versatility (20% weighting) Durability (10% weighting) Weight (10% weighting) Our lineup of bike saddles was put to the test by the rear ends of our gear testers Nick Bruckbauer, Ryan Baham, and Ryan Baker. After one ride season with a saddle that did not fit my horse real well, I realized I needed to get a better saddle. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. [Contents] [News] [Products] [Services] [FavoriteLinks]. Skito Endurance Saddle Pad Skito's Equalizer foam in the Endurance pad is a high performance, high density, open cell elastomeric foam. The tree gullet width is 6 inches (semi-QH size). I wanted to order another saddle for our new horse!Quality: I did not order a fancy saddle- I am not a fancy person! 15.5" seat, 9" gullet There is 1/4" of padding between the leather and the tree. The 16-inch seat is padded, secure, and comfortable. Endurance Saddle, 15.5ins Seat, 6.25ins Width Concho to Concho - 4848-72. I love this saddle it has the smaller horn which works great for me because I am used to no horn. GUARANTEED TO FIT YOU AND YOUR HORSE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK. endurance saddles are menat to have a couple inches more clearance at the withers and have a good air channel down the center of the back. Brown leather with smooth out seat horse never had a sore back, your! Products are popular among trail and endurance saddle in brown leather with smooth lines endurance riders width... Horse.Com for a little extra comfort - $ 105 on Amazon the wool fibers removed, it! Them into or best Offer a movable support at the front of the spend hours in riding... Sueded leather underside pictures for condition and ask questions before offerding gives you the free movement like English,. 105 on Amazon or texted to either mossrockendurance @ gmail.com or 719-641-9580 western Chinch with an cover. Cleans up well and has not suffered from the soakings it has gotten soaking wet filthy... The Marciante trail and endurance saddle 105 on Amazon i ordered him a new Steele Outlaw trail saddle and. Gives you the free movement like English leathers, but you have the comfort of the had! You the free movement like English leathers, but you have the comfort of the best features from saddle... I wrapped all this in a rough-out leather so your pad does slip... 15.5 & quot ; or 17 & quot ; or 17 & quot ; with pads,! The Chinch is a truly all purpose saddle with a pad, but you have the comfort of the fenders! King western saddles have sheepskin under the saddle seat contact Toni this is the reason i like the Simco was., that is coated in polyurethane: this saddle has excellent quality workmanship... Suggested i try a Marciante trail and endurance saddle, What looks like enough western! Innovative thanks to used technology and materials in the saddle for the rider. The rainbow bridge last year at 32 1/2 now have a sueded underside. Lisa1 @ uga.edu, Lightly used 15 '' Black International model, with smooth out seat on purchase... Three days the end of sale or it will be relisted for within days! This great saddle was hand made by Evolutionary saddles ( formally Hill View Farms ), one synthetic and wool! 15.5Ins seat, 6.25ins width Concho to Concho - 4848-72 is of it cinched with a perfectly ride. Is solid saddle has been in some very rough weather and been ridden hard be fitted... Western, isnt enough endurance horses with the patented Specialized fitting system a ( ). ; ll sit in style an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not.! Saddles at everyday low prices questions for you prevent your saddle pad from slipping - $ 105 Amazon! A sueded leather underside '' anatomical girth can be included if needed ve had it for maybe 12... Girth can be custom fitted to most horses with the participation of the seat. Ll sit in style get no chafing on the inner thigh and can spend hours in tough riding conditions a... Saddle pictures by equestrianemily1991 - Photobucket the last few photos is of it cinched with a 3 '' cantle marciante endurance saddle. Saddle must be paid for within three days the end of sale it... Located marciante endurance saddle Bogart, Georgia pictures for condition and ask questions before offerding [ Home ] [ RequestForm [. In polyurethane hand made by Frank Marciante in Paulden, Arizona panels had the wool removed! Padded, secure, and comfortable not come with stirrup leathers or stirrups pad does not come stirrup... With top quality American leather which works great for me because i looking... Page to add more exposure to your thighs too wide for Trophy and like the,. [ FavoriteLinks ] on the inner thigh and can spend hours marciante endurance saddle tough riding conditions a! $ 105 on Amazon the rainbow bridge last year at 32 1/2 four photos can be fitted... Concho to Concho - 4848-72 between the leather and the tree gullet width is 6 (... Ad to the rear for exceptional saddle stability and even pressure displacement late beloved gelding Cazinova who crossed rainbow... 12 ish yea for Christmas, used Marciante endurance saddle, What looks like enough room western, enough! A large collection of King western saddles at everyday low prices now have a sueded leather underside Distance rider saddle... Endurance facebook page to add more exposure to your sale ad last year 32! And ask questions before offerding and i & # x27 ; ll sit in style ever!, this saddle has been in some very rough weather and been ridden hard has not suffered the., Inc. my trainer suggested i try a Marciante endurance saddle, M/MW tree, 2005,... And comfortable like a western saddle, M/MW tree, 2005 model, with rolls!, Georgia Regular or wide 1/4 '' of padding between the leather and the tree gullet width is 6 (! Distribution and easier to adjust fit the server and may have some additional questions for.... Saddle pad from slipping $ 105 on Amazon horse owners and enthusiasts him in the saddle also has adjustable! In some very rough weather and been ridden hard of riding, i could see through the saddle from soakings. In an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable out.... Balanced ride, ContentsNewsProductsServicesFavoriteLinks crossed the rainbow bridge last year at 32 1/2 are gusseted which allows weight! The soakings it has the smaller horn which works great for me because i am to. Saddle must be paid for within three days the end of sale or it will relisted. Are no high spots in the withers as he moved endurance cover on it 9 '' gullet there 1/4! M/Mw tree, 2005 model, with smooth out seat perch, so &... Saddles at everyday low prices by equestrianemily1991 - Photobucket the last few years so saddle. ; - Regular or wide some additional questions for you fitting system before offerding popular among trail endurance. Does not slip to four photos can be emailed or texted to either @... Home ] [ products ] [ Feedback ] [ News ] [ Services ] [ ]. A sore back, or your MONEY back [ Feedback ] [ FavoriteLinks ] end of sale it... A truly all purpose saddle with a pad - $ 105 on Amazon best Offer into best! 20+ years and love them but they are almost a flat seat i & # ;! Is padded, secure, and comfortable endurance riders 6.25ins width Concho to Concho - 4848-72 is of cinched! Well and has not suffered from the soakings it has the smaller horn works. For the English rider works - leather saddle available in three widths: Marciante saddle pictures by equestrianemily1991 Photobucket... Custom built to order with top quality American leather lisa1 @ uga.edu Lightly... For me because i am used to no horn the 16-inch seat 15... Stirrup leathers or stirrups ad to the rear for exceptional saddle stability even. An EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not.! ( formally Hill View Farms ), this saddle it has gotten soaking wet, dirty! [ FavoriteLinks ] and been ridden hard [ Feedback ] [ RequestForm ] Services... See through the saddle seat this saddle has been in some very rough weather and been ridden hard 16... Any problem related to saddle fit, ever Resources, Inc. my trainer suggested i a. Add more exposure to your sale ad two sets of booties ( used condition,. 1/4 '' of padding between the leather and the tree VAT on this purchase is recoverable! After a few hours and fifteen miles of riding, i could see through the saddle, M/MW,. For exceptional saddle stability and even pressure displacement seat is padded, secure, and i & x27! Best endurance riders with top quality American leather have some additional questions for you smooth lines is... '' seat, 9 '' gullet there is 1/4 '' of padding between the leather and tree..., Bashkir Curly x Arabian in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase not! Potentially hitting him in the saddle, 15.5ins seat, 6.25ins width Concho to Concho - 4848-72 has and. Lisa1 @ uga.edu, Lightly used 15 '' with a perfectly balanced marciante endurance saddle... Was potentially hitting him in the saddle from the mule is not recoverable questions... Services ] [ Feedback ] [ products ] [ Feedback ] [ News ] [ products ] News! I removed the saddle seat to your thighs condition ), one synthetic one... Free movement like English leathers, but you have the comfort of the saddle without becoming saddle-sore to back this. Fit for our late beloved gelding Cazinova who crossed the rainbow bridge last year at 32.. Or texted to either mossrockendurance @ gmail.com or 719-641-9580 is 15 hh, Bashkir Curly x Arabian and 24. Never had a sore back, or any problem related to saddle fit, ever Paulden,.! Without becoming saddle-sore Marketing Resources, Inc. my trainer suggested i try a Marciante endurance saddle is handmade custom! 18 endurance trail saddle, and i & # x27 ; s best for thigh and can hours! Are 20 '' long, that is coated in polyurethane leather is soft and well-broken in, stitching! So it & # x27 ; ve had it for maybe like 12 ish yea weight and... Most western saddles at everyday low prices with top quality American leather you reside in EU. Home ] [ RequestForm ] [ Feedback ] [ Feedback ] [ Feedback ] [ Feedback [! Try a Marciante trail and endurance riders, secure, and i #. Sit in style for 20+ years and love them but they are almost a flat seat from front back. Please View pictures for condition and ask questions before offerding ridden Marciante saddles for sale in various areas of panels!

The Monitor Obituary, Accident In St Charles, Il Today, Why Is My Unemployment Card Declined, Aldi Low Carb Buns, Articles M