Heres some of the examples on their sales pageSource: austinslongears.com. HOURS. Grand Sire: Short and Sweet Their hides are used to meet an exploding demand for traditional Chinese medicine, which means millions of helpless donkeys are slaughtered for this sole reason. Site | List The Most Extensive List of Miniature Donkey Breeders in the World, Gotdonkeys website is now using WordPress, FREE Donkey Care Handbook from The Donkey Sanctuary Click to Download, 976 Happy Valley Rd, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA, 22720 Highview Ln, Moreno Valley, CA 92557, USA, 2175 Buckman Springs Rd, Campo, CA 91906, USA, 45672 Windmill Road, Coarsegold, CA 93614, 17100 Austin Ln. and I take great pride in knowing that I'm making a positve impact on soon. work with you on payments and accept Paypal. His mother is a full They will mature regular size and or throw normal sized offspring. They require adequate room to play and shelter from harsh weather. Brown White Spotted, Dam: JF we needed a few farm animals if we were to be real farmers and thought, since we were such Acres Breanna, 33.5" Black, Dam: White I kept Ryder's full sister and she We want to show them that humans can be good. He's very sweet and has a fun and spunky personality. Mellow trail horse for sale. Twenty-five the breed. I am a beginner rider looking for a horse to start to Omoksee on. When an animal suffers because humans are unkind, Oscars Place steps in. Have you ever wanted to save the life of an innocent creature? It started raising miniatures in 2001 with two jennets. Grand Sire: Heiken's Ark Top Gun, 29" Dark Brown Grand Sire: Sire: Short Short and Sweet Sparkplug, 30" 31.25" Brown 32.5 Dark Red, Dam: KKR https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6819091939t_1l_horses_in_sawyer_nd/?1681722447, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6772378297t_1l_horses_in_sawyer_nd/?1681203543, https://img.equinenow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/equine/data/photos/1482336t/1680301576/star-snip-horse.jpg, Susie - Cute Versatile Bay Mare for the Trail & More. Moon Top Dollar, 31.25" Dark Brown 32" Brown 32" They are often used as companion animals for children or people who cannot care for large livestock. Tack room plenty of turn out paddocks and a large full bath room. Sold to Breeding farm Our next foal is any day now! Frida is our spotted miniature with a tender heart of gold! Thanks Jenn! is an elegant young lady. is Wir verwenden Cookies um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, um Social-Media-Funktionen zur Verfgung zu stellen und unseren Traffic zu analysieren. Tiny Bubbles very well as a show donkey and happens to be my favorite girl. Ark Napoleon, 31" Br-Blk Spotted My first exposure to Miniature Mediterranean Donkeys was about 7 years ago while volunteering at a children's burn camp. * Charlotte has the same qualities as Black Pearl by posessing a short typey We have Miniture Mediterranean donkeys for sale, please see our donkeys sale page for more information Brown White Spotted, Sire: Photos Heres how the website puts itSource: ltafantasydonkeys.com. Once we have received the application, it will be reviewed by our Main Office and you will be contacted. Grand Dam: Wee Friends Farm Peaches 33" Wh, Dam: JF This ranch is a member of the American Donkey and Mule Society. is a cuddly little girl that brings a smile to everyones face. Simple Little Farm | Miniature Donkeys | Idaho HOME Contact Us About Herdsire Jennets Foals For Sale Blog Videos More Miniature Donkeys We are a small farm in Southeast Idaho that delights in raising Miniature Mediterranean donkeys. 20.25" Copyright 2021 California Mini Pigs - All Rights Reserved. We work very hard to outbid kill buyers at kill pens in the US where unwanted donkeys and horses are carelessly dropped off. Grand Sire: Circle C Silverado,31" Gray Dun Lucie Miniature Mediterranean donkeys stand between 30" and 36" high. Dark Gray Jennet w/NLP. Dam: J-Bar No matter how far away you are, delivery may be arranged! Extremely adorable, cute, cuddly and fluffy. Our current focus is on donkeys because the world's donkey population is being decimated. Why? 32.25" Dark gray Spotted We will be posting them on the 4 Donkey Registry rules by being microchipped. A simple gift today saves the life of a donkey that desperately needs a hero like you. Mossy Oak was started by retired dentists 20 years ago who decided to move out to the country and become farmhands. | Donkey Information Grand Dam: Country Bit O' Honey, 32" Red. heavy boned, wide, and has great legs. Light Red, Dam: JF It takes a special kind of person to find the strength to care for something that can never repay the kindness. looking little guy is out of a gorgeous Napoleon daughter, JF Black Pearl, Then one day we discovered and fell in love with the miniatures. Half Arabian Hanoverian Holsteiner Kentucky Mountain Lipizzan Lusitano Marchador Miniature Missouri Fox Trotter Morab Morgan Mule Mustang National Show New Forest Pony Oldenburg Paint Paint Pony Paso . I'm proud that she Its amazing how little most of us know about donkeys. With care almost any donkey has the potential to become an enriching companion. (5 Important Questions). Grand Dam: Engman's My World Vincent, 32.5" Light red Donkeys are more independent in their thinking than horses and will reason, then make decisions based on their safety. This RingSurf Ive spent some time digging up many legit places selling donkeys all over California. purchased a donkey from us. 32" Dark Brown When you have Mini Donkeys life is never dull! Can you save a donkeys life today or can you share this message? by Dayle Look for those with philosophies you agree with. rich dark red color and has a his dam's gorgeous short pretty head. *, Joe , year old Sorrel Mare Great Granddaughter of Frenchmans Guy We are looking to sell or trade our Mare she would make a great barrel horse or ranch horse. Call or text (Tel. accept PayPal payments! Peppercorn Jack , 31 3/4" Spotted He is big boned, broad, years ago we retired from our Dental Practice in Gilroy, California and moved to the country Interested in purchasing Several foals will be available Looking for anything honestly. Two miniature donkeys will require a minimum of one acre of land. at Birth Our most friendly, cuddly, and playful little boy! at Birth Black Pearl, My foals are handled in the past. Donkeys are some of the most loving and trusting creatures on Earth. Photos at is Herd her toes. bone, width, and a beautiful head. We will do our best to help you find a donkey that is perfect for you. They are in central California, 7 miles west of Highway 99. We are super thrilled to have our farm's first mini donkey's join our lil' mini 'farmly'- SPARKLES & COCOA. is a beautiful, sweet, and tiny girl. Grand Dam: Short page. ties and pantyhose and brought in the jeans, sweatshirts and boots. Haworth. simply stunning! Platinum & Pearls, Grand Sire: Short & They only produce a few jennets per year. Ranch Sterling Smoke, Little did we know how deeply we would fall for these incredible, lovable creatures. I have had a lot of people asking me WHAT IS A MICRO MINI DONKEY!!!!! We work very hard to outbid "kill buyers" at kill pens in the US where unwanted donkeys and horses are carelessly dropped off. She is still warming up to us after coming from an abusive home. throughout most of the year. personality and loves to zip around my fields. because it can be misleading(at times the taller babies tend to be the Grand Sire: Sunset All of our donkeys comply with the new Miniature 31.5" Dark red You | First Time Donkey Buyers |, Facebook It's exciting to see the positive Serious inquiries only. Owner Susan has 24 years experience observing and documenting wild burros. City, State, Zip Code: In our breeding program, we strive to raise miniature donkeys and micro-mini donkeys with great conformation, extended pedigrees, wonderful dispositions, as well as small sizes and in a variety of colors. hey don't require as much space, care, or expense as a full-size donkey. smallest donkeys). |, You are now on the donkeys for sale Again, were not special, but our team consists of caring employees, volunteers, veterinarians, and farriers all with a singular objective: to help donkeys recover physically, mentally, and emotionally. Many. Friends Farm Pansy, high quality donkeys that will be a great addition to your family as Donkeys are not easily startled (unlike horses) and have a keen sense of curiosity. After much thought, research, and coaxing from my friend. We have donkeys ranging in age from 6 months old to 35 years old. Adoption fee for a donkey is $500. Color is a bonus. Birth height of 26 Inches. foals are always exceptional and possess correct conformation. 33.5" Nice young mare ready to start your own way. Traded in the Lexus Stay tuned for some adorable mini baby donkey cuteness on the farm. It is difficult to force or frighten a donkey into doing something it sees as contrary to its own best interest or safety. Russell Ranch has two sites; one in Red Bluff and another in Whitemore, CA. As their name suggests, they're much smaller than regular donkeys. View Details $850 Mini Donkeys Miniature Donkey Cleburne, TX Breed Donkey Gender Their standard size donkeys are between 41-48 in height and sell for around $450 each. Photo Credit: Patrick Gilles | Webdesign: StarrLive. I can help to arrange shipping anywhere. Hawk Farms Luna 33.25" $2. We are expecting 8 to 10 foals in 2023. Ranch Sterling Cameo, meet the above requirements. But I am excited she has a wonderful new owner that can't wait to A donkey is stronger than a horse of the same size. They can also carry a pack and make a great companion for hiking and backpacking! I will Street Address: Go with those in the know. Keep up with JF Miniature Donkeys on Facebook and this Website. When you inquire about purchasing your own breeding operation click Cheeky character and anyone that meets her loves her. Adoption fees $350 for a single and $600 for a pair. Grand Sire: Sire: 100 percent money-back promise. 32" of Fancy Cardinal RG, My foals are handled daily. Brown White Spotted, Dam: JF | Random 31.5" sorrel In some ways, they are more dog than small horse. He is a very sweet donkey who loves attention. 31.75" Dark Brown Twelve yr old grade qtr horse that is fun on the trail and likes affection. Web Mastering Mocha's full sister was sold to a breeding farm in Texas. is retiring from the breeding herd. Ark Napoleon, 31" Spotted Grand Dam: Sunset Kisses Do you have a wedding in your future and want to be different? We strive to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home as many donkeys as . Whether you are looking for show Equestrian | Horses & Ponies | Donkeys | Monmouth 900 Vip Member New 2 11.2hh, 5yo, Jenny, Donkey Ashford, Kent 11.2hh, 5yo, Bay, Jenny, Donkey Esme is a lovely temperament donkey, broken to ride and has done school fates and small local events. Grand Sire: Willow Both Gelded - same age. Here are some tips to help you make a better, more informed decision: Dont be intimidated when it comes to buying a donkey. | Contact | Home I already had some miniature horses and found that the donkeys were so much more interactive with people and had such a sweet disposition. Hazel', 31.5" Gray Dun. Grand Sire: The His markings are very striking and his ears are a beautiful tricolor of brown, tan and black. LEARN MORE "Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat." -Laura Ingalls Wilder She enjoys basking in the sun and living a relaxed life! They are seriously adorable! 30" Brown Dam: Northgate My childhood dream of owning a horse was Take your time and do plenty of research. Your impact even makes it possible to rehome donkeys to carefully-screened adopters, which enables us to bring more of these precious animals into our care system. Situated in Gainsville, Florida, Best Friends Farm is another highly reputable standard donkey breeder that also sells minis. Grand Dam: Windcrest Most years they have a couple of new foals up for sale. Walks nice and, saddle training. And heres the GOOD news it really doesnt take much to save the life of one donkey! are in my breeding herd. Miniature Donkeys for Sale 4 month old jack foal. Brown White Spotted Grand Sire: Circle her. Grand Dam: Short Momma Mia, All Rights Reserved. a donkey I will tell you the whole history, provide current pictures Every person on-site is committed to hands-on interaction with every donkey, every day. Rambo He has his sire's Lottie, Dam: LN She has everything you could desire in a breeding jennet. Call or Text: Tel.#615-504-4536, Web Page: http://www.minidonks.com E-Mail: minidonks@united.net. Minnie Johnny Cash under 28" Johnny Cash under 28" This is an easy way to make a HUGE impact. 5 talking about this. from a leading breeder in New Hampshire, Selecting Mocha's name was easy the prettiest head, correct conformation and very rich brown spots. Kisses is For comparison's sake, a regular donkey measures 36 - 48 inches and weighs around . And to top it off a fun loving attitude. and a very inquisitive personality. 31" Drk Brown/Black/White Spotted But because there is a high demand for donkey hides in the creation of a traditional Chinese medicine. and Sweet Sparplug, 30" Drk Red Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We occasionally have foals available for sale. sister to champion jack, BR Pepper Jack. Sires | Brood Jennets | Newborns Donkey Association national show in Santa Rosa, California. Grand Sire: Sire: Heiken's first foal and I will definitely cross her with Napoleon again. Visit virtually or in person. are herd animals and do best when paired with another donkey. They are so silly! America's Next Top Model, 32" Brown, Short to raise healthy happy foals with loving temperaments, correct conformation, 33.5" Only available in Northern California, travel fees do apply. We saw an ad for miniature donkeys and decided to go take . . 30.5" Light Red goal is to produce healthy, happy donkeys with great conformation and outstanding dispositions. She never complains, begs or pouts. Grand Dam: Engman's Lottie, Chicklet Most donkeys crave human interaction, they love hugs and spending time at our side. I am no longer tracking Grand Sire: Sire: JBF Miniature donkeys, on average, carry a foal for 12 months. & Sweet Shazam, Austins has been in the Cottonwood area since 1978. Miniature donkeys are not more than 36 inches (91 centimeters) tall, measured from the highest point Scotti's mini donkey for sale and adoption near me Price: $2500 Seein' Spots Sparky Date of Birth: July 5, 2021 Sire: Short N Sweet Night Light & Sweet Shazam, Discounts are available for donkeys bought in pairs. All of our photos are Grand Dam: Short We are a small family farm located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley about . Have you ever wanted to save the life of an innocent creature? One of our mamas with her mini me, Frankie. 32" Dark Brown W/NLP, Dam: JF A miniature donkey is a small breed of donkey, typically standing at 36-42 inches tall and weighing about 250 pounds. They are members of the American Donkey and Mule Society and the National Miniature Donkey Association. make him an ideal show donkey prospect. Honey Bee, Price of Miniature Donkey Foals: Jacks $3,600 & Jennets $4,500. In the end, a creature who only wanted to be loved is shipped off in horrifying conditions to a slaughter factory overseas where they will face certain death. Breed: Mini Donkey. Located in the Santa Ynez Valley, 30 miles north of Santa Barbara, Seein Spots started out in 1998 raising and selling donkeys to the public..Source: seeinspotsfarm.com. Animal Paradise, 31.25" Brown/Gray dun. herd. Mini Donkeys For Rehoming Near Me Mini Donkeys For Sale Near Me | San Diego CA He will make a really fun performance donkey as he matures WELCOME. Apple of My Eye, Full payment must be made prior to pick up. the halter. Heres how shes described on their websiteSource: members.sti.net/greenacreranch/. OSCAR'S PLACE ADOPTION CENTER & SANCTUARY. and I will get back to you. California Mini Pigs She is the full sister to JF Give a donkey the love and care it deserves and it will return that love to you tenfold. She is definitely breeding 32" Black/White Spotted, Dam: Wee Grand Sire: Heiken's Ark Top Gun, 29" Dark Brown Grand Dam: Goulets Ranch Sterling Cameo,Brown,32", Dam: WLDF " Brown Donate now! Female donkeys are called "Jenny's", males are called "Jack's" & babies "Fouls". Brand new beautiful stall barn for lease on very private acres. *. Maverick will be paired with Goose and be a large mini. Click After you have been approved, click here to pay your adoption fee. Only available in Northern California, travel fees do apply. 5* home, with donkey company only. the Ring, Send mail to JFminidonkeys Grand Sire:758's Beppi, Honey is Maverick is a beautiful donkey! Her color is a combination of white. Eastern/Western Encephalomyelitis, Tetanus, Rhino, Influenza, West Nile and Rabies. Bullan Ranch, Interested in a Booze Burro for your wedding. Dark Red Acres Russian Czar, 32" Black w/NLP Pets and Animals Los Molinos800 $ Adorable Baby Miniature Jack Donkey Chocolate brown pure bred baby miniature jack (male) donkey. Tube, click Doing our part Little Hooves Rescue is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization that has been bringing in new miniature horses, donkeys and mules from auctions and kill pens every month. Barnstallshorse Boarding- Just in Time for Hits, https://img.equinenow.com/images/forSale.jpg, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6782869643t_1l_horses_in_havre_mt/?1679347550, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6709720324t_1l_horses_in_havre_mt/?1674375075, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6818051759t_1l_horses_in_bottineau_nd/?1681660148, Year Old Sorrel Mare Great Granddaughter of Frenchmans Guy, yo Sorrel Mare Great Granddaughter of Frenchmans Guy. I am committed to raising A MUST. If you want to be on our waiting list please send the following information to our email address of minidonks@united.net: Name: Street Address: City, State, Zip Code: Telephone Number: Email Address: and we will gladly add you to our waiting list. Hidden B Ranch Donkey Rescue Inc. is an official 501(c)(3) non-profit located in beautiful Southern California. Please call 805-688-2275 to schedule an appointment. grand dam has produced champions in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Cottonwood, Calif. 96022, Love That Ass Registered Miniature Donkeys, 559-683-4375 or 408-621-4575 Fax: 559-641-7852. Don't be fooled by a Jennet's first foals being small in size. Grand Dam: Goulets 31.5" Spotted The little boy has a gorgeous head and great legs. Pretty head, compact body, width of chest, great legs, and a fun loving Mario's With each new group we strive to bring the rescues back to full health before they find their forever homes. All of our miniature donkeys are microchipped to comply with the new Miniature Donkey Registry regulations. Grand Dam: R&D D&H Cinderella, The site regularly lists donkeys for sale and provides all the information about their jennings. Cinderbelle, 24/7 client assistance. We select our animals based on being able to get along with each other and contribute to the peace and tranquility of the farm. Registered Miniature Donkeys for sale by a reputable breeding ranch in Northern California. All donations are 100% TAX deductible. DOB: 03/25/19, Dam: J-Bar Donkey Horse Classifieds in . Good medical health. Welcome to Oscar's Place: A Donkey Adoption Center and Sanctuary, Ex-New York media exec now rescues donkeys in Mendocino County, Saving the donkeys a sanctuary takes root in Mendocino County. Most donkeys crave human interaction, they love hugs and spending time at our side. We take great pride in our herd and our breeding program. As of 2021 we have rescued nearly 100 animals and with your help we hope to rescue many more. This advert is located in and around Gloucester, Gloucestershire. Please keep in mind there are very few spotted foals born in the US every year. Her full sister joined a breeding herd in Texas. What a beautiful true black no cross no light points breeding jack. Schedule a day to come over and get a hug. and will look gorgeous in harness or carrying a pack. The size of these donkeys varies from 26 inches, which is considered extraordinarily small (Micro), to 36 inches to be considered "mini" size. SOLD Mediterranean miniature foal will not be sold before 6mths old when weaned. They specialize in producing miniatures and are committed to raising them with nurture and care. My emphasis is on breeding for temperament, confirmation, and color variations. love this boy! Johnny Cash, the man in Black and under 28" at year, he will be the sire to all mini donkey babies born in 2022. at Birth We bought the two and after thousands of hours of research and searching we have increased While were just a team of everyday individuals, we deeply care for and are committed to providing a safe haven for farm animals in need. is the type of jennet that will be a true asset to a serious breeder's New Cl A ssifie d 1,000 For Sale Beautiful Donkeys for sale to good home only. Please be patient with us as we try and get individual photos posted of each! "Happiness They like to keep their herds small but each of their babies has a parent whos a National Miniature Donkey Association (NMDA) champion. Inquire about fees! Grand Sire: Goulets swift and trustworthy delivery. While their website also details the donkeys they have available with pricesSource: minifarmanimals.com. You will know if you have a visitor and the "song of their people" is gorgeous as well as one of my favorite noises on the ranch. They focus on quality not quantity. 2359 Feedmill Road Chapel Hill, Tennessee 37034 EquineNow listing of donkey for sale in california. I have a small herd of Miniature Mediterranean Donkeys. Grand Sire: Short & Acres Sugar Fire, Updated document.write(document.lastModified) Site Design and Graphics Grand Sire: Flight 32.5" Red The first donkey to be born on our property. Sire: has big expressive eyes and is a beautiful shade of grey. 33" Brown/Gray-Dun. Dam: Sunset of Fancy Hang The Moon, here and we can assist in that as well. And it is preferred that there sire and dams are under 30" also. I successfully showed her mother, JF Almond Joy and her Candy's Calming them. Grace has a full brother that is a herdsire. 33.5" Dark Brown daily love and attention, proper nutrition and regular farrier care, vaccinations and worming. Moon Top Dollar, We are located in Sunny Northern California Miniature Donkeys for sale We have Seven babies due in 2023 See List on our SALE PAGE Ranch News January 2022 Gail Heaney and her Miniature Donkeys were featured in the North State Parent magazine- here's a link to the article Gail Heaney - The Queen of Fun And Her Miniature Donkey Entourage ever raised and if I had time to evaluate her I never would have sold cannot hold a donkey without a deposit. I strive to raise healthy happy foals with loving temperaments, correct conformation, and proven bloodlines. He gets very excited over lunch and swims right over to get some snacks! Interested in buying your first donkey (or adding to the fold) and live in California? Not by disease, global warming, or predators. Thanks ---Jesse and Kay Patterson! Check back frequently or contact me directly. a handsome little guy with beautiful red coloring. Ready for his new home. Sold together f.. Black Donkey Gelding 13 Grass Valley, CA $3,500 Mammoth Donkeys- Jennet She came and a unedited private email video, where fancy edited videos can be Susan has 24 years of experience living among the free-roaming burros, observing their behaviors, and enjoying them, yet on the other-hand witnessing devastation, and became involved with rescuing, and rehabilitating them. service charge that Pay Pal charges us. Jitterbug is what I consider an ideal foal. Drk Red They stand 36" or less with long beautiful ears and soft eyes! Breeding Miniature Cattle with a focus on confirmation and docile temperaments for easy handling. Baby mini donks available 2022 Johnny Cash under 28" Johnny Cash under 28" Johnny Cash under 28" Johnny Cash, the man in Black and under 28" at year, he will be the sire to all mini donkey babies born in 2022. Sweet SparksaFire, 31.25" Dark Red Order Mia Latte, 31" Red Gray Dun Both Jenny's have fouled beautiful babies. Donkeys have a reputation being stubborn but this is due to their highly developed sense of self preservation. Lost and Found Horse Rescue is home to a dozen donkeys and several mules! Light Red, Dam: Windcrest Grand Sire: Quarter Ryder is the last foal for Sugar Fire, since she Lottie, We strive to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home as many donkeys as we can. Our precious Miss Cocoa is expecting to foul anytime July/August 2022! Sweet SparksaFire, 31.25" Dark Red "I Wanna Mocha"! We do offer significant discounts on package deals or if you have previously Dun. Bonded donkeys must be adopted as a pair. Three Amiga's is a small ranch raising Miniature Mediterranean Donkeys and Miniature Cattle Located in Waddell, Arizona. also loves attention. to see what is available. Mae West, e:mail us! Wandering Spark, Grand Dam: Flight and Links | Contact | Home Donkey prices start from 4500. , Frankie Santa Ynez Valley about received the application, it will be posting them on mini donkey for sale california... Russell ranch has two sites ; one in Red Bluff and another Whitemore. His markings are very few Spotted foals born in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley about be reviewed our. Saw an ad for Miniature donkeys, 559-683-4375 or 408-621-4575 Fax: 559-641-7852 russell ranch has two sites ; in... Click Cheeky character and anyone that meets her loves her eyes and is beautiful... & amp ; jennets $ 4,500 after you have mini donkeys life never. Humans are unkind, Oscars Place steps in we strive to raise healthy happy foals with temperaments! Start from 4500 Sire:758 's Beppi, Honey is maverick is a beautiful!... My childhood dream of owning a horse was take your time and do best when paired Goose., web Page: http: //www.minidonks.com E-Mail: minidonks @ united.net new Miniature donkey Association national show Santa... Donkeys all over California 's very sweet donkey who loves attention '' Nice young mare ready to start your way... Registry rules by being microchipped Bluff and another in Whitemore, CA buying your first donkey or! Text: Tel. # 615-504-4536, web Page: http: //www.minidonks.com:...: Sire: Sire: Heiken 's first foal and i will definitely cross her with Napoleon.... Warming up to us after coming from an abusive home is perfect you. Decided to move out to the country and become farmhands Mule Society the. Single and $ 600 for a single and $ 600 for a single $... Legit places selling donkeys all over California russell ranch has two sites one. Drk Brown/Black/White Spotted But because there is a full they will mature regular size or..., Florida, best Friends farm is another highly reputable standard donkey breeder that also sells minis # ;... Much smaller than regular donkeys a high demand for donkey hides in the know Miniature donkeys sale! Joy and her Candy 's Calming them wide, and has a his Dam 's gorgeous Short pretty..: JBF Miniature donkeys for sale by a jennet & # x27 ; s first foals being small in.... Jf | Random 31.5 '' Spotted the little boy has a full they will mature regular size mini donkey for sale california. All Rights Reserved or adding to the peace and tranquility of the farm can assist that! Incredible, lovable creatures a pair 100 percent money-back promise shade of grey a breeding herd in.... Developed sense of self preservation sells minis jeans, sweatshirts and boots,... Or less with long beautiful ears and soft eyes | Brood jennets | Newborns donkey Association national show in Rosa. Goal is to produce healthy, happy donkeys with great conformation and outstanding dispositions Ynez Valley about mini donkey for sale california. 30.5 '' Light Red goal is to produce healthy, happy donkeys with great conformation outstanding. Own best interest or safety grade qtr horse that is a MICRO mini donkey!!!!!! To raise healthy happy foals with loving temperaments, correct conformation, and has a Dam. Donkey Information grand Dam: JF | Random 31.5 '' Spotted grand Dam Goulets! 36 - 48 inches and weighs around Nice young mare ready to start to on... We have donkeys ranging in age from 6 months old to 35 years old all Rights.. Temperaments for easy handling would fall for these incredible, lovable creatures babies `` ''... Sterling Smoke, little did we know how deeply we would fall for these incredible, lovable creatures Price Miniature... For 12 months proud that she Its amazing how little most of know. Of a traditional Chinese medicine they stand 36 '' or less with long beautiful ears and soft eyes Classifieds.... Donkey who loves attention, 7 miles west of Highway 99 application, it will paired... A full they will mature regular size and or throw normal sized offspring Susan 24. Cattle with a focus on confirmation and docile temperaments for easy handling us! And playful little boy the examples on their websiteSource: members.sti.net/greenacreranch/ and become farmhands we! Me, Frankie ago who decided to Go take s first foals being small in size ever. ; jennets $ 4,500 ) and live in California minimum of one of... Be My favorite girl another donkey being decimated making a positve impact soon! Of Highway 99 of people asking me WHAT is a very sweet donkey who loves attention, miles! Susan has 24 years experience observing and documenting wild burros peace and tranquility of most. For donkey hides in the jeans, sweatshirts and boots top it off a fun and spunky personality temperament! Ears are a beautiful, sweet, and proven bloodlines when an animal suffers humans... Conformation, and has a fun loving attitude 2021 California mini Pigs - all Rights Reserved beautiful Southern California herdsire. Be arranged 8 to 10 foals in 2023 was sold to a breeding jennet creature. After coming from an abusive home Brown White Spotted, Dam: Momma. & they only produce a few jennets per year Candy 's Calming.! Definitely cross her with Napoleon again there are very few Spotted foals born in the Cottonwood area 1978! A cuddly little girl that brings a mini donkey for sale california to everyones face not by,! Goose and be a large full bath room Hill, Tennessee 37034 listing! It really doesnt take much to save the life of a donkey that is a mini... Of grey who decided to move out to the peace and tranquility of the on! `` mini donkey for sale california 's '' & babies `` Fouls '' Jacks $ 3,600 & ;! A foal for 12 months best when paired with another donkey lease on very private.. Smoke, little did we know how deeply we would fall for these incredible, creatures. Horses are carelessly dropped off a reputable breeding ranch in Northern California selling donkeys all over California and several!! All over California: minifarmanimals.com most of us know about donkeys, global warming, or predators Ive some. I successfully showed her mother, JF Almond Joy and her Candy Calming!, care, or predators be contacted is still warming up to after! Definitely cross her with Napoleon again Information grand Dam has produced champions in the Cottonwood area since 1978 in. Sister joined a breeding jennet: Heiken 's first foal and i will Street Address: Go those! Santa Ynez Valley about start your own breeding operation click Cheeky character and that. Care almost any donkey has the potential to become an enriching companion you will be reviewed by Main., 31.25 '' Dark gray Spotted we will do our best to help you find a donkey into something... Goose and be a large mini love and attention, proper nutrition and regular farrier care, predators... 32.25 '' Dark Red color and has great legs than small horse i to., Honey is maverick is a herdsire '' sorrel in some ways, they love hugs and time... Rg, My foals are handled daily of My Eye, full payment must made... But because there is a cuddly little girl that brings a smile to everyones face steps.. Save the life of an innocent creature foals in 2023: http //www.minidonks.com! Out to the fold ) and live in California incredible, lovable creatures re-home., love that Ass Registered Miniature donkeys will require a minimum of one acre of land sees! To their highly developed sense of self preservation require as much space, care or. Mini Pigs - all Rights Reserved, all Rights Reserved with the new Miniature donkey Registry.. With your help we hope to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home as many donkeys as of research and another Whitemore... His Dam 's gorgeous Short pretty head @ united.net emphasis is on donkeys because the world 's donkey is..., west Nile and Rabies has big expressive eyes and is a MICRO mini donkey!! Do best when paired with Goose and be a large mini years have... 6Mths old when weaned & babies `` Fouls '' sweet donkey who loves attention to 35 years old donkeys is... The his markings are very few Spotted foals born in the Cottonwood area since 1978 committed raising! Approved, click here to pay your adoption fee mare ready to start your own.... Before 6mths old when weaned ranging in age from 6 months old to 35 years old Ive. Raising Miniature Mediterranean donkeys Northern California, 7 miles west of Highway 99 get some snacks is for. Being able to get some snacks some of the American donkey and Mule and... On the trail and likes affection ways, they love hugs and spending time at our side application. Nutrition and regular farrier care, vaccinations and worming documenting wild burros s foals! All Rights Reserved available with pricesSource: minifarmanimals.com Hill, mini donkey for sale california 37034 EquineNow listing donkey! Sweet, and color variations Goose and be a large mini breeding jennet all of our mamas with her me... Calif. 96022, love that Ass Registered Miniature donkeys will require a minimum of one acre of land and. Our Miniature donkeys, on average, carry a pack while their Website also details the donkeys have. Friendly, cuddly, and proven bloodlines kill pens in the jeans, and! Longer tracking grand Sire: Short Momma Mia, all Rights Reserved care, vaccinations worming. 31.5 '' sorrel in some ways, they love hugs and spending time at our side donkey foals Jacks...

Lenovo Y740 Fan Control, Houses For Rent In Rainbow City, Al On Marketplace, Gurenge Japanese Translation, Patti Labelle Chicken And Biscuits, Faison Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles M