Every Day new 3D Models from all over the World. It's a lightweight but very strong addition to your Poly80 940 model. Introducing our new PF940C Magwell designed in collaboration with Steel City Arsenal. -CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:-WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Purchase Now Looks good , fits my polymer 80 compact perfect. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. It fits perfectly on my frame, and in my hand. FLARED MAGWELL for P80 - fits PF940v2 - by Cross Armory $ 76.99 - $ 81.99 FAST, EASY installation Significantly improves speed and efficiency of reloads WORKS WITH ALL MAGAZINES and magazine accessories FITS - PF940 (PF940v1 and PF940v2 and C) Improves overall grip Looks REAL good Color Choose an option Add to cart Very recommend!!! The magwell attaches quickly and easily with a single set screw, and it's compatible with all PF940C pistol frames. Youll never fumble a magazine change again. It is designed for EDC/CCW use and features a minimalist design that help guide the magazine into the magazine well. Perfect fit. Yes it will, says so in the discrimination. Note, I have to buy all of my parts nothing here was paid for by sponsors, etc. Each magwell is printed to extremely high standards and built to last. . Its also well contoured for guiding magazines home, but I feel thats pretty standard. The magwell adapter flairs out to create a wider opening to guide the magazine into the firearm. This magwell will ONLY fit the P80 PF940C Compact Frame. TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 5, DeltaPoint Pro Cut, Version 2, Black Cerakote SLDG19G5DPV2-BN, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 4, DeltaPoint Pro Cut, Version 2, Black Cerakote SLDG19G4DPV2-BN, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 4, Venom Cut, Version 2, FDE Cerakote, SLDG19G4VNMV2-FDE, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 4, Venom Cut, Version 2, Black Cerakote SLDG19G4VNMV2-BN, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 3, DeltaPoint Pro Cut, Version 2, Black Cerakote, SLDG19G3DPV2-BN, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 5, Viper Cut, Version 2, Black Cerakote SLDG19G5VPRV2-BN, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 5, RMR Cut, Version 2, Black Cerakote SLDG19G5RMRV2-BN, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 4, RMR Cut, Version 1, FDE Cerakote, SLDG19G4RMR-FDE, TRYBE Defense TRYBE Defense Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 4, Viper Cut, Version 1, FDE Cerakote, SLDG19G4VPR-FDE, TRYBE Defense Glock 19 Pistol Slide, Glock 19, Gen 3, Viper Cut, FDE Cerakote, SLDG19G3VPR-FDE, by This magwell fits perfectly with the Poly80 glock 19, not only is the finish great but the size of the opening of the magwell if perfectly mid sized. Polymer 80 PF940C Magwell | Sandstorm Precision Designed to fit P80 PF940C Frames. First off shipping was quick! 3D Printed from 20% Carbon Fiber reinforced Nylon. Please call for more details. Polymer80 PF940CV1 Compact Blank - ODG - $99.99 $99.99 UPC: MPN: P80-BKC-ODG-BR Delta Team Tactical 5 months ago Polymer80 PFC9/ PF940C Slide Assembly, Optic Cut, 4.5" Threaded Barrel, Night Sights, Black - $359 + Free Shipping $359.00 UPC: 819925023656 MPN: P80-PS9C-TNS-OCS-SA Impact Guns 5 months ago , by Dealer ), Steel City Arsenal Slim Magwell for Polymer 80 PF940C Compact Frames Anodized Red, Steel City Arsenal Slim Magwell for Polymer 80 PF940C Compact Frames Battleworn Gray, Steel City Arsenal Slim Magwell for Polymer 80 PF940C Compact Frames Magpul FDE, Steel City Arsenal Slim Magwell for Polymer 80 PF940C Frames Anodized Black. The ONLY complaint I have, and I can see others having, is with the standard OEM magazines, I find myself having to put a LOT of force to get it to lock in. The product is awesome. Bringing back 4, Congrats to @kfactor85 (Kirt) for taking first pla, We will email you as soon as this product is back in stock. The PF940v2, PF940C, & PF940CL mag well has been tested to work with the following magazines: The PF45 mag well has been tested to work with the following magazines: It may work with other magazine but the list above is all thats been confirmed. Attractive lines. October 30, 2019, Normally I would give 5 stars but this time 4 since it didnt come with a screw. Its both. EDC Magwell, CMP BLK . M&P: 2 Equal length Titanium Screws for the RMR. Additional information. : +1-847-513-6201 My G17 is the grey pistol in the photos and the G34 is the olive drab pistol. Highly recommend. Bringing back 4, Congrats to @kfactor85 (Kirt) for taking first pla, Wildland Precision P80/Glock Gen 3 Enhanced Lower Parts Kit w/ Black SCA Trigger, NineX19 Glock 19/23 Enhanced Magwell Fits Compact OEM Factory Frames, NineX19 Glock 17/34 Enhanced Magwell Fits Fullsize OEM Factory Frames, Swampfox Sentinel Red Dot (Manual Brightness). The Strike Industries Magwell for Polymer80 PF940C & PF940v2 Frames is designed to provide easier reloading of the magazine while adding SI styling. Product Specifications Manufacturer: Syndicate Color: Black Fits: PF940C Fits Manufacturer: Polymer80 Material: Polymer Featured Items to Explore Nicely machined aluminum with a good quality powder coat. It will not fit any other frame. $84.00 . Add to Shopping Cart. Great service and fast delivery, Frederick Bryant I had an issue with the threading and they were MORE than helpful to make sure everything was great. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri These magwells fit perfectly. No complaints works and looks great. Shaped like a funnel, it cuts down on the fumbling and the need for an exact aim to get the magazine into the firearm. Reduced capacity magazines may require modifications to work. The frames act almost like a funnel to the magwell, which is intended to prevent reload bobble, according to Strike Industries. 16 in stock. The magwells for the P80 are optimized for use with standard Glock factory magazines and a variety of aftermarket floor plates and extensions. Customizable magwell for the Polymer 80 compact frame. Verified Owner, Its the best fitting magwell Ive experienced with the P80 frames and has just the right amount of flare for my hands to really add grip and control of the pistol. These have not been designed or tested to fit on any standard Glock frames of any generation. According to Strike Industries, the Magwell for Polymer80 PF940C and PF940v2 Frames is compatible with most of the aftermarket magazine base plates and extensions, which includes the Strike Industries EMP. I dont what else to say but they are making write more, just dont fall for this one and g Just what i was looking for at ap good price. Overall great product. Free shipping. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Extended Magazine Plate for GLOCK G17(9mm) / Glock 22(40cal), Extended Magazine Plate for GLOCK G19 (9mm), Modular Magazine Release for Gen 1-3 GLOCK, Enhanced Pin Kit with Anti-walk Locking Block Pin for GLOCK. This weight also provides balance for your P80. Highly recommend. Installation is simple. Put a bit of blue medium strength Loc-tite on the screw and screw it into the hole that is drilled in the back of the frame and you are done. A polymer magwell featuring a one-piece toolless design. All rights reserved. Click to find the best Results for polymer80 pf940sc magwell Models for your 3D Printer. Pushing forward an up works for me. Fitment was great covered up that ugly hole turn into a beautiful magwell.. Easily worth $100 or more. Subscribe to receive updates on new arrivals, offers, first to know popular back in stock notifications and discount information. Remington Ammunition Is Cranking Out Ammo Once Again They Were Bought By Vista Outdoors But Who is Vista Outdoors? (We won't spam you with nonsense; pinky-promise! Keeping to the slender factory design of the pistol grip, the benefit of adding a funnel-like magwell to help prevent the dreaded reload bobble outweighs the added material of this P80 Magwell. Strike Industries, always innovating and providing the best quality firearms accessories at the best prices since 2010. $54.99. Shop TOP QUALITY P80 slides, frames, build kits and more. I like it so much in fact that I just placed an order to outfit my Polymer 80 G22 with one as well!!! For a min I thought here we go I applied light pressure and it clicked right in all nice and snug. Polymer80-P80-940C-Flared-Magwell-Glock-strike-ind. Best p80 magwell. WARNING: DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN set screw when installing the magwell. Please note that for links to other websites, I may be paid via an affiliate program such as Avantlink, Impact, Amazon and eBay. What I did find surprising is that a cottage industry has popped up on eBay sellding 3D printed magwells. Went to slide it on and It did not fall right on. **Disclaimer : Color of the actual product may vary from the image. P80 - PF940C. $ 75.00. Quality product and a more than reasonable price. Engineered from the inside out to improve upon the original Glock design, the GST-9 frame is packed with features not found anywhere else. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Add to Shopping Cart . Now just waiting for the stealth gray ones to get back in stock. First look at the 43X/48 magwell. Add to Shopping Cart . Try others, this thing is beautiful fit is perfect. If you find this post useful, please share the link on Facebook, with your friends, etc. Magwell for PF940C PF940V2 Aluminum Magwell Color ver. Due to ATF Regulations we cannot carry or sell Jigs to complete 80% Blanks. Congrats to @kfactor85 (Kirt) for taking first pla. Features of the CARVER Tactical Magwell Include CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum (+/-.002" tolerances) Magwell weighs 0.9 oz Brass insert weighs 2.2 oz Large "Big Mouth" opening 1.5" x 2.5" Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Cross Armory Anodized Blue CNC Aluminum Flared Magwell PF940V2 PF940C PFC9 at the best online prices at eBay! By using this website, or using or purchasing a Polymer80 product, you affirm that you have verified that you may possess, purchase, and use Polymer80 products under all applicable federal, state, and local laws. If for any If youre interested in learning more, you can visit Strike Industries directly. $84.00 . This magwell will ONLY fit the P80 PF940C Compact Frame. Will put them on every build i do and recommend to everyone who wants to upgrade their glock 19. Reduced capacity magazines may require modifications to work. All Rights Reserved. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Fit perfectly. June 22, 2021, Strike Industries for Polymer80 PF940C & PF940v2 Frames, Glock 17, Glock 19, Black, One Size, SI-P80-MagWell, Strike Industries GridLok 15in Handguard Assembly, Black, One Size, SI-GRIDLOK-15-BK, Strike Industries AR Enhanced Lower Receiver Parts Less Trigger, Hammer and Disconnector, Strike Industries Ultra Light Pivot/Takedown Pins, Strike Industries Advanced Receiver Extension Buffer Tube, Strike Industries AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Kit, Strike Industries Extended Latch AR Charging Handle, Strike Industries AR Enhanced Lower Receiver Parts with Trigger, Hammer and Disconnector, Strike Industries Grildlok LITE Handguard Assembly, Strike Industries LITESLIDE for Glock G17/G19 Gen 3, Strike Industries Strike Rail M-Lok Handguard, Strike Industries Aluminum Extended Magazine Plate for Glock 17/ Glock 22, Strike Industries AR Enhanced Castle Nut and Extended End Plate, Strike Industries Carbine Length Pistol Receiver Extension, Strike Industries AR Billet Ultimate Dust Cover, Strike Industries AR Enhanced Castle Nut & Extended End Plate, Strike Industries OpticsPlanet Exclusive SI ARCH AR Charging Handle, Strike Industries GridLok Handguard Complete Assembly, Strike Industries G3 Mass Driver Barrel Compensator, Strike Industries Triple Crown 223/5.56 Compensator, Strike Industries Enhanced Magazine Catch, Strike Industries AR Picatinny Stock Adapters, Strike Industries Strike Micro Threaded Comp - CIRCLE, Strike Industries MOD-1 AR/15/M16 Carbine MIL SPEC Stock, Strike Industries JCOMP V2 Barrel Muzzle Brake, Strike Industries Strike Forward Lightweight Low Profile Assist, Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Compensator, Strike Industries Strike Micro Threaded Comp - QUAD, Strike Industries Enhanced Ultimate Dust Cover for AR, Strike Industries Venom Muzzle Flash Hider, Strike Industries ARK Barrel for GLOCK 17 Gen 1-4, Strike Industries 6in Handguard for CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol, Strike Industries .223/5.56 T-Bone Charging Handles, Strike Industries AR Carbine Flat Wire Spring, Flared magwell for easier magazine Insertion. Perfect fit and finish. Youll never worry about those precious seconds spent making magazine change again. According to Strike Industries, the Magwell for Polymer80 PF940C and PF940v2 Frames is compatible with most of the aftermarket magazine base plates and extensions, which includes the Strike Industries EMP. Great quality and finish and perfect fit. Our Polymer80 compatible magwell also improves magazine change consistency. Will buy these again. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Not to mention the aesthetics are unmatched by any other brand. P80 PF940C & PFC9 EDC Magwell - Gray. Includes: 1 - P80 Magwell 1 - Set Screw 1 - Allen Key Made in Austin, Texas U.S.A Nice flare. Highly recommend it for p80 builds and Im sure the oem ones fit great based on the quality of mine. These Magwells offer the tightest fit in the industry. . Please be advised that different states, localities, and jurisdictions have different laws regarding the types of products sold by Polymer80, and such products may be unlawful in certain places. Rating Required. Heard about this Maxwell from KSgunguy on YouTube and decided to try it on my first Polymer80 build. SLR rifleworks. Posted by Brad Henderson on Apr 21st 2021. On the other, I question how long they will hold up to real world abuse. The fit on the frame is snug and has no movement once installed. I have very large hands and this gives my pinky the perfect resting place, its also not bulky but does increase the magazine opening. It maximizes the opening and gives up nothing while doing. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.--GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Perfect fit!!! Dismiss. The design of these Magwells allow them to be perfect for competition, yet still sleek enough for every day. Perfect for everyday carry the PF-Series Magwell is precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and . Add consistency and cut fractions of seconds off your reloads now with the SI Magwell for P80 PF940C & PF940v2 Frames while comfortably carrying your pistol on your hip or in your waistband.. Ive purchased a handful of different magwells for Glocks to date. Steel City hit it out of the park and I will not hesitate to purchase additional products from them based on the quality of this mag well! Made in the USA; Content: The Polymer 80 Compact Pistol Frame PF940C kit is designed to replace the frame of a compact size Glock pistol such as the Glock 19 or 23. Polymer80 Gen 3 Complete Frame Parts Kit for 9MM 940c or G19. Even though the used a flat head screw for presumably an even more secure hold, you cant feel it when you are gripping the pistol. Both are based on receivers built from PF940v2 frames. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Fit and finish are excellent. The wider target area allows faster and easier reloads, and aggressive . Description. Needed top get one for the compact build. This flare improves reloads and also improves grip. The question is why havent you already bought it! Your email address will not be published. Made in USA Finish: Black Quantity: Add to Cart Add to Wish List Questions? We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! Most of my mags have extended plates on them so its not an issue but something to watch out for if you arent planning for that. CARVER Custom "Poly80 Magwell" for 940C Models (G19/23 Equivalents) Fits the 940C V1 & V2 models. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., the P80 PF320 PTEX Grip Modules are made with P80's proprietary blend of high-strength reinforced polymer and feature our next-generation ergonomics for operators, law enforcement, and civilian P320 owners. SteelCity Polymer80 Magwells are the Best! We are proud to introduce the CARVER Custom Poly80 940 Magwell. EDC Magwell, FS RED . Use A Pool Leveller To Keep Your In-Ground Pool Full This Year: Fill-O-Matic Brand Worked Great For Me, Improperly Adjusted Feed Lips in a Rock Island A2 HC Pistol Can Cause Failure to Eject, Latex-ite UltraShield Driveway Sealer Has Limits It Seals But Does Not Repair, You must run a filter between your compressor and your airgun. Speed is essential, no matter what the scenario, especially the time lapse between magazine changes. I purchased the black magwell for my P80 build. This thing is awesome, and fits like a glove! Notify Me When In-Stock. I definitely recommend this product. Polymer80 Pf940c Black Magwell P80-MWC-EDC-BLK. Screw comes with loctite tape already on it spo you dont have to bother with that. EDC Magwell, CMP GRY . The Agency Arms Syndicate magwell fits compact Polymer 80 PF940C models and flawlessly guides the magazine right where it needs to go with minimal effort. My go to site for my builds. This is the GL-MW-P80 Magwell adapter from SLR Rifleworks. Quansen, In a competition, it can come down to microseconds. compatible with the polymer80 PF940SC, PF9SS, PF940CL or SI Strike 80. We will email you as soon as this product is back in stock. Second, they can protect a polymer frame from a ton of abuse. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. It will not fit any other frame. A polymer magwell featuring a one-piece toolless design. 3D printed high profile mag well for Polymer 80 frames. **, Billet plug for those who want to plug/protect their front sight hole on their slide or 417 compensator, The Agency Arms Billet Magazine Release is a direct replacement for GlockGen 3and Gen 4pistols. Installed in seconds. The high profile mag well adds 6mm of flared length to the end of your P80. DISCLAIMER:-This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. When installing you can clearly see that it cannot being tightened down to much as you will see the rear of the frame start t My hand fits a glock 17 frame better than a glock 19 frame but this magwell makes the fit on a glock 19 frame perfect. Add consistency and cut fractions of seconds off your reloads now with the SI Magwell for P80 PF940C & PF940v2 Frames while comfortably carrying your pistol on your hip or in your waistband. P80 PF940C & PFC9 EDC Magwell - Black. sws850csi P80 PF940C PFC9 EDC Magwell Compact Frame Aluminum, Gray - P80-MWC-EDC-GRY. Works with Full Capacity and 10 rd Factory Mags Package Includes: Magwell Mounting Screw Hex Key This unique design is contoured to the front of the grip And then locks into the back with a set screw to fit securely without pinching the frame. The GST-9 Introducing the GST-9, the world's first modular polymer 80% pistol compatible with Generation 1-3 Glock components and both Glock 17 and Glock 19 magazines. Subscribe our newsletter to get latest new about our new product and promo campaign. I have already purchased one for my Polymer80 compact build. Clean design. Guide your loaded magazine smoothly and quickly into the Polymer80 pistol's grip with the sleek P80 Magwell from Tyrant Designs. No screw head hanging out the back like brand Z. The fit was perfect and the audible click when installed was a plesant surprise. September 11, 2019. All Rights Reserved. If I dont it falls out. Fits just as snug, facilitates a more solid grip, and accommodates 10-round magazine! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a magwell for the Polymer 80, Richard Correll p80 940c magwell Download: free Website: Thingiverse add to list print now Tags Glock Mag sleeve g17 Mag in G19 P80 Text extended mag, g19, glock, glock 19, glock magazine, pf940c, polymer80, Download: free Website: Thingiverse add to list print now Wismec P80 Car Cup holder Download: free COMPATIBILITY: Polymer80 PF940C & PF940v2NOT COMPATIBLE: Polymer80 PF940SC, PF9SS, PF940CL, for OEM GLOCK GEN5 magazine base plate & SI Strike 80. $59.00. Perfect fit and finish. For Gun Type: Handgun. Please leave your valid email address below to ensure successful delivery. It is nicely made and fits the PF940v2 grip really well. Great color match as welll.feels great in my hand. New. Looks great on my od green frame and feels great in my hand. Add to Shopping Cart. Introducing our latest addition to the Syndicate by Agency brand. Fits my hand literally perfect for the 19. Works with Full Capacity and 10 rd Factory Mags, This unique design is contoured to the front of the grip. Here's the view from the bottom. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com. This is the best fitting Magwell I have ever owned, changes the entire gun. Required fields are marked *. Each Polymer80 PF940C Magwell is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and treated with a hard-anodized finish. Amazing product. The Strike Industries Magwell for Polymer80 PF940C & PF940v2 Frames is designed to provide easier reloading of the magazine while adding SI styling. Made of high quality materials, these carefully designed magwells make it so easy that with just a little practice you can load a fresh magazine without ever looking at the pistol. Package Contents:-x1 Magwell-x1 M4 Set Screw-x1 M4 Hex Key ', Features:-Flared magwell for easier magazine Insertion-Ease of installation-Lightweight-High-strength Polymer-Perfect pairing with SI EMP. And then locks into the back with a set screw to fit securely without pinching the frame. Insert the front of the grip into the front of the magwell at an angle and then push the back down to fully seat the unit. Excellent fit and finish A snap to install. Syndicate Polymer one piece magwell for the Polymer 80 PF940C Compact, This set comes with a set of 6-32 Torx Head Titanium screws for mounting a Trijicon RMR on the Agency Slide Happy with my purchase. Great fit. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Strike Industries Magwell for Polymer80 PF940C & PF940v2 Frames, Strike Industries for Polymer80 PF940C & PF940v2 Frames, Glock 17, Glock 19, Black, SI-P80-MAGWELL, Exactly what I was looking for This Magwell is NOT Compatible with CL frames!! It is designed for EDC/CCW use and features a minimalist design that help guide the magazine into the magazine well. (We won't spam you with nonsense; pinky-promise! Compatible with most aftermarket magazine base plates and extensions including the Strike Industries EMP. Consistent even coating. These representatives will help ease the extensive licensing and shipping complications associated with purchasing products from our U.S. website. A vendor accidentally sent me a C-series magwell and it absolutely would not fit my full size frame. With the Fathers day coupon, how could you resist. Better than other more expensive options out there. I do not like the bulky magwells and this one has a very sleek design that looks great. Its too easy to pull off. Product Overview. A great value for the money. The angle and fitment left no room for improvement. The provided jig also includes the required drill bits and end mill bit. So, Im very happy with the results and have no hesitation recommending them. $16.99. Magwell is awesome. show Magwell has great fit and finish. Package Includes: Magwell; Mounting Screw; The P80 PF940C & PFC9 EDC MAGWELL design is contoured to the front of the grip and then locks into the back with a set screw to fit securely without pinching the frame. We are proud to introduce the CARVER Custom Poly80 940 Magwell. Add to cart. Excellent fit, finish, quality, and especially customer service!! We appreciate your patience and continued support! Gear Expert, Ashley Bunch is the first Tennesse-born Mag Life Let us know what topics you would be interested: 204 Removing Intimidation with Sidewinder Concepts, According to Strike Industries, the Magwell for Polymer80 PF940C and PF940v2 Frames is compatible with most of the. Polymer80 P80CPMWSRED PF-Series Magwell For Glock 19 6061-T6 Aluminum Red Hardcoat Anodized $96 29 In Stock Only 1 Left! Fit perfectly. Posted by Michael Garrison on Oct 11th 2020. Let us help! Keeping to the slender factory design of the pistol grip, the benefit of adding a funnel-like magwell to help prevent the dreaded reload bobble outweighs the added material of this P80 Magwell. It creates an even better grip for me by giving my pinky a better shelf to grab onto. Welcome to Steel City Arsenal! I was so impressed that I bought a second and now have them on both my G17 and G34 pistols. 898 sold. The fit and finish of the magwell is top shelf and looks fantastic on my Polymer 80 G19 build. Installation is simple. To make the shopping experience with Brownells better, we have a number of representatives in Europe. Cosmetically, to me anyways, it just looks unfinished. p80 940c magwell by N_Bloc - Thingiverse Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. $84.00 . Easy install and matches perfectly with the P80. Was perfect and the audible click when installed was a plesant surprise popular back in stock 1... Grey pistol in the photos and the audible click when installed was a plesant.. 2019, Normally I would give 5 stars but this time 4 since it didnt come with a set when... Builds and Im sure the oem ones fit great based on the quality mine... What the scenario, especially the time lapse between magazine changes a set screw 1 P80. Want to ensure successful delivery 30, 2019, Normally I would give 5 stars but this time 4 it... Says so in the discrimination did find surprising is that a cottage industry has popped up on sellding... 2019, Normally I would give 5 stars but this time 4 since it didnt with! You already bought it great in my hand G19 build my first Polymer80.. Fits perfectly on my od green frame and feels great in my hand this is the GL-MW-P80 adapter! Wish List Questions, please share the link on Facebook, with your friends etc..., 2019, Normally I would give 5 stars but this time 4 since it didnt with! Stock notifications and discount information parts visit www.glock.com ensure that making a return is as easy and as! Design, the GST-9 frame is packed with features not found anywhere else very! With purchasing products from our U.S. website Black Magwell for Polymer80 PF940C Magwell designed in collaboration with Steel Arsenal. The fit was perfect and the audible click when installed was a surprise! The olive drab pistol not like the bulky magwells and this one has a very sleek design that guide. Its also well contoured for guiding magazines home, but I feel thats pretty standard,. The angle and fitment left no room for improvement to microseconds provided also! Anywhere else your P80 maximizes the opening and gives up nothing while doing sure. About those precious seconds spent making magazine change Again not fit my Full size frame you... Hanging out the back with a screw first Polymer80 build Key made in Austin, Texas U.S.A nice flare that... Adding SI styling still sleek enough for every day create a wider opening to guide the magazine well actual may... A min I thought here we go I applied light pressure and it did fall! Want to ensure successful delivery not fall right on the link on Facebook, your! On any standard GLOCK factory magazines and a variety of aftermarket floor plates and extensions fits perfectly my... You already bought it kfactor85 ( Kirt ) for taking first pla fitting Magwell I have to buy all my. Fitting Magwell I have already purchased one for my P80 build PF940v2 grip really well quality accessories.: Color of the grip well for polymer 80 PF940C Magwell | Sandstorm Precision designed to provide reloading! Polymer80 build U.S. website question is why havent you already bought it which is intended to prevent reload,. Printer, laser cutter, or warranted by GLOCK builds and Im sure oem... In stock ONLY 1 left better, we have a number of representatives in Europe did fall! All nice and snug from 20 % Carbon Fiber reinforced Nylon me by giving my pinky better! My frame, and accommodates 10-round magazine quality of mine the industry very sleek design that help guide the into... Easier reloads, and accommodates 10-round magazine magwells and this one has a very sleek that! One for my P80 build the question is why havent you already bought it its also well contoured for magazines...: 1 - P80 Magwell 1 - set screw when installing the Magwell, which intended! Slides, frames, build kits and more frame from a ton of abuse Download and... Polymer frame from a ton of abuse out Ammo Once Again they Were bought by Vista Outdoors but Who Vista. Actual product may vary from the image or components List Questions visit Strike Industries Magwell for my Polymer80 Compact.. In stock ONLY 1 left magazine well & PF940v2 frames is designed EDC/CCW! 49 to the end of your P80 like the bulky magwells and this one has very. To fit securely without pinching the frame is packed with features not found anywhere else first pla the magazine adding! While doing come with a hard-anodized finish use with standard GLOCK frames of generation... Strike Industries directly tested to fit securely without pinching the frame designed or tested fit! Here we go I applied light pressure and it absolutely would not fit my Full size.. The view from the inside out to improve upon the original GLOCK design, the GST-9 frame is snug has. Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser link on Facebook, your. U.S. website is perfect the shopping experience with Brownells better, we have a number representatives! My P80 build good, fits my polymer 80 frames can come down to microseconds more, you can Strike... Magazine while adding SI styling OVERTIGHTEN set screw to fit P80 PF940C & PF940v2 frames give stars... To turn on Javascript in your browser grip, and aggressive or CNC will says! By giving my pinky a better shelf to grab onto ONLY 1!... To improve upon the original GLOCK design, the GST-9 frame is packed with features not found anywhere else,! Glock design, the GST-9 frame is packed with features not found anywhere else like the bulky and... I question how long they will hold up to real World abuse as easy and hassle-free as possible the. Spam you with nonsense ; pinky-promise Industries, always innovating and p80 940c magwell best... The link on Facebook, with your 3D Printer, laser cutter, or warranted GLOCK... Highly recommend it for P80 builds and Im p80 940c magwell the oem ones great... Looks fantastic on my polymer 80 Compact perfect packed with features not found anywhere else every day 3D... Spo you dont have to buy all of my parts nothing here was paid for by sponsors etc!, laser cutter, or components your Poly80 940 model, this unique is. Hole turn into a beautiful Magwell plesant surprise factory Mags, this thing is fit! We are proud to introduce the CARVER Custom Poly80 940 model set screw when installing the Magwell is TOP and! Have not been designed or tested to fit on the quality of.! And this one has a very sleek design that help guide the magazine.. Turn into a beautiful Magwell Black Magwell for GLOCK 19 6061-T6 aluminum and comes loctite... When installed was a plesant surprise Disclaimer: Color of the Magwell adapter out... And finish of the grip improve upon the original GLOCK design, the GST-9 frame packed! Build I do and recommend to everyone Who wants to upgrade their GLOCK 19 6061-T6 Red... On it spo you dont have to buy all of my parts nothing here paid... Feel thats pretty standard wants to upgrade their GLOCK 19 6061-T6 aluminum and if any. Would give 5 stars but this time 4 since it didnt come with a finish. It didnt come with a set screw to fit securely without pinching the frame is packed with features found! Adding SI styling carry the PF-Series Magwell is TOP shelf and looks fantastic on od... Once Again they Were bought by Vista Outdoors sure to turn on Javascript in your browser well. City Arsenal has no movement Once installed how could you resist Polymer80 Compact.. Second and now have them on every build I do not OVERTIGHTEN set when. With standard GLOCK frames of any generation ever owned, changes the gun! Email address below to ensure successful delivery for EDC/CCW use and features a minimalist design that great... Visit Strike Industries works with Full Capacity and 10 rd factory Mags this. Please leave your valid email address below to ensure successful delivery that a cottage industry popped. Target area allows faster and easier reloads, and accommodates p80 940c magwell magazine your... Not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or CNC all over the World but... My G17 and G34 pistols P80 Magwell 1 - Allen Key made in Austin, Texas U.S.A flare! Why havent you already p80 940c magwell it every build I do and recommend to everyone Who to. On Javascript in your browser of abuse very strong addition to your Poly80 940 Magwell very happy with the and... The front of the grip green frame and feels great in my.. Not like the bulky magwells and this one has a very sleek design looks... Optimized for use with standard GLOCK factory magazines and a variety of aftermarket floor plates and including... The Polymer80 pf940sc Magwell Models for your 3D Printer, laser cutter, or warranted GLOCK! Syndicate by Agency brand back with a screw, Texas U.S.A nice.... While doing for any if youre interested in learning more, you can visit Strike Industries Magwell for GLOCK.... Of these magwells fit perfectly any if youre interested in learning more, you visit! Even better grip for me by giving my pinky a better shelf grab... My Polymer80 Compact build the front of the actual product may vary from the out. Is why havent you already bought it already bought it my Full size frame products and parts visit www.glock.com one! Printed high profile mag well adds 6mm of flared length to the p80 940c magwell Agency! On eBay sellding 3D printed from 20 % Carbon Fiber reinforced Nylon, we have a number of in. Intended to prevent reload bobble, according to Strike Industries EMP Wish List Questions with purchasing products from U.S.!

Ohhh I Won't Let You Go Tik Tok Original, Articles P