Optional: Inside your room, interact with the TV. You will get Chariot (Track Team <- if you chose Field, if not something else will be here instead of Track Team but it doesnt matter) Social Link Rank 1. Yeah dont have enough for 20k as well, shouldve put in the guide how much money the player should make during the first Tartarus visit. You will getHierophant(Old Couple) Social Link Rank 4. Youre sure this is the optimal route? You willgetLovers (Yukari Takeba) Social Link Rank 9. On April 9th in class you can choose to dose off or stay awake, if you stay awake you increase academics. You will first fight againsttheHanged Man(Nullifies Electric, Light, and Darkness): He will spawn three statues (They Nullify Fire, Ice, Electric, Light, and Darkness). I made sure to have Persona cards for each whenever doing bonding events too, so a bit frustrating especially since I foolishly was only giving myself a few days back worth of saves to reload. But it costs only 200 yen per try. This Persona 3 Protagonist guide will look into all you need to know about the character, personality, appearances and role of the Persona 3Protagonist. The guide should put in the ideal time to get the Hermit persona early on. Among other things. More help, hints and discussion forums for on Supercheats. You need to buy one item from the TV on five different days for. Below is the calendar followed in Persona 3, Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable. You need to kill both in the same turn or they will revive each other. Accept Yukaris call and deny any other you might get before. You will getHierophant(Old Couple) Social Link Rank 6. Q: Natto comes from soybeans, too . Pick any option you want during the conversation. Talk to Yukoin 2F Hallway -> Accept the offer -> What happened? ->I agree. -> Thats true.. If you talk to her again she should say Promis? You will getHierophant(Old Couple) Social Link Rank 9. You willgetMagician (Classmate) Social Link Rank 6. AFTER FINISHING THE STORY, SAVE IN A DIFFERENT SLOT WHEN THE GAME ASKS YOU TO. Our wiki and guides will account for both male and female routes where it matters and will make note of key changes. You will get teleporter toArqa ???F. Reminder: You need to buy one item from the TV on five different days for. Please let us know what you think! You can go straight to bed and sleep inside your room in 2F Hallway. The Persona series is full of player choice. 6) You will getHierophant(Old Couple) Social Link Rank 2. 5/1 - Akihiko is at the hospital getting a check-up. You willget Chariot (Track Team) Social Link Rank 2. A rerelease of Portable came out on January 19, 2023 for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series S|X, Nintendo Switch, and PC. You willget Chariot (Track Team) Social Link Rank 10 MAX. But if you used Orphius already, you will need to get another Nekomata and fuse Omoikane + Nekomata. There will be two bosses on the way to Floor 114 : Floor 98: 3x Magical Magus (They are weak Fireand Drains Ice), Floor 110: Natural Dancer (Nullifies Wind/ Resistant against Electrical). Below, we've gathered all of our guides for Persona 3 Portable, so you can focus on your SEES Team duties. You willgetMoon (Gourmet King) Social Link Rank 5. Pick any option you want during the conversation with Fuuka. 3 27 2 4 2 2 2 2 Award Favorite Share A few Social Links are exclusive to each protagonist, and some play out differently. You go to that day and nothing happens. If you want to give her a present choose Antique -> Teddy Bear. An example being, of certain items and when and where to get them. You willgetAeon(Aigis) Social Link Rank 2. You will getSun(Dying Young Man) Social Link Rank7. You will getTower(Unusual Monk) Social Link Rank 5. When will the female character S link guide come out? You willgetDevil(Businessman) Social Link Rank 7. Pick any Party Member you want, then talk to Fuuka and start the operation. That takes the . Fem route wasnt necessary. Forneus X Ara Mitama, Fortune Fortuna (Lv. Talk to Akihiko on the 1st floor to get Ama-Pro brand. Save the missing people on the following floors (if you save them you will get Rewards inside the police station in Paulownia Mall): Saving at least one Missing Person unlocks. Pick any Party Member you want, then enter the Underground. Equip it for her and do 1 fight during the next visit of Tartarus with it. Fuse Gurr (Moon) + Rangda (Magician) + Vetala (Devil) + Taraka (Hermit) via Cross Fusion to get Girimehkala. You willgetTemperance (Transfer Student) Social Link Rank 2. The second is more major, and required a completely new schedule. You can do them now, as they dont waste time. Study inside your room at the desk. Its a drop from any enemy from Floor 130-164. Once you are in the school,buy a Yawn-B-Gone from the Vendor on the upper left side of the Main Lobby. You willgetPriestess(Fuuka Yamagishi) Social Link Rank 3. We wrote a 100% completionist guide and daily schedule for Persona 3 Portable! Choosing Between the Male and Female Leads, 10 Things We Noticed in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - Video Feature, Resident Evil 4 Remake: The Mercenaries Mode - Leon S Rank Gameplay, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Official Trailer 2 | Star Wars Celebration 2023, Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan Locations. Now youre at a loss what to do, cause the guide tells you to keep continuing the Social Link when you cant really do it. Buy 1x Mad Bull from any Vending Machine inside the Dorm. You willgetLovers (Yukari Takeba) Social Link Rank 4. Reminder: You need to buy one item from the TV on five different days for. I was following for awhile but some of the social links you would get a rank for and I wouldnt even with using a persona for that link, but it was alright. 11/19 Th:Talk to Junpei on the first floor -> Lets go, then go back to your room(Wisteria Room) on the second floor to end this day. Made it seem like it was meant to be used as a guide if you had played the game already. Resummoning Personas dug into this a bunch too, because there was no indication of you will need these arcana for the following stretch. Optional (if you wanna do all requests): Go to the Velvet Room in Paulownia Mall -> BackAlley and accept requests 27, 28 & 79. sorry that it wasnt in earlier. Good thing is im stacked on level (MC is 15) and cash (60000) and i still havent sold all my items. Use fire on the Spurious books and wind on the Heat Balance. Reminder: You need to buy one item from the TV on five different days for. SEES Disbands after completing their goal and move out the Dorm. Repeat until Megido shows under attack. 7) Talk to Kenji inside your classroom -> Meet with Kenji then pick the following answers during the conversation. You can go straight on a date with Elizabeth/Theodore to finish this request. You need to be level24 to get this request done. The protagonist will usually not be able to go out during Full Moon battles, instead saving his energy for the fight which will consume the entire day until the Dark Hour. You'll get attacked by a Spurious Book, a Heat Balance, and a Dancing Hand. Slime X Yatagarasu Seeing the comments make me worried for the rest of the game but im just at the beginning on 24/4, as i cant get any chariot or hierophant persona to drop from the monsters in the shuffle in tartarus. It serves as a major mechanic in the Daily Life system. In this Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom trailer breakdown, Logan Plant highlights Link's four new powers, along with bringing some speculation surrounding some hidden bits tucked away in the gameplay. At the start of the game you can pick between a Male or Female character. Duringallconversations pick any options you want. You willget Empress(Mitsuru Kirijo) Social Link Rank1. You willgetPriestess(Fuuka Yamagishi) Social Link Rank 4. Theres so much detail being foregone that its all guess work. this is the issue i just ran into. Or having a certain persona to get max social link points when it is not possible to get said persona at the time. I appreciate the guide and Ive been following it. Optional: Try to get at least to level 25 or above, this is needed for Requests after we reached Floor 64. Talk to Kazushi twice inside your Classroom in 2F Hallway -> Go to practice -> when asked select: Toughen up. -> any options for the rest of the conversation. Buy the offered Card for 2980 yen. Try to get to Level 61, this is needed for request 51 later. Talk to Kazushi inside your Classroom in 2F Hallway -> Go to practice -> when asked select: Look away. As for any Tartarus Visit, grind as much XP as you can. Like things being posted on wrong days, and assuming the player has knowledge of most things. There are 3 Justice flags in the guide already. 11/18 W:You can go straight to your room (Wisteria Room) on the second floor to end this day. Talk to Junpei on thefirst Floor -> Dont give up. You willgetAeon(Aigis) Social Link Rank 3. Choose Superconductivity (Charm increases). You willgetLovers (Yukari Takeba) Social Link Rank 2. When you are back in the main menu, you can choose the cleared save game to start a New Game +. Monad has 10 Floors, with very strong enemies. I got to Floor 40 not skipping a single battle and always getting the cane and I am only level 18. If you ordered something from the TV on 5/10 you will automatically get it now. Grow up. This directory is a work in progress. While Social Links aren't necessarily required (and some progress automatically through the main story), they are a core piece to the daily structure of Persona games. This walkthrough is specifically for the MALE . Optional: Interact with the TV in your room and buy the offered item for6980 yen. Optional (if you wanna do all requests): Go to Paulownia Mall -> Back Alley -> Velvet Room and accept Request 60, you can go straight on a Date with Elizabeth / Theodore. Buy the offeredItem for 44800 yen. See our member submitted walkthroughs and guides for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES. You willgetEmperor(Student Council) Social Link Rank 3. You willgetEmpress(Mitsuru Kirijo) Social Link Rank 4. Guide worked fine. April 9: First day of the story in Persona 5. You are right, a better description will be in the detailed walkthrough anyway. Pick any options you wantduringallconversations. You will getTower (Unusual Monk) Social Link Rank 1. Different from the Persona 5 original version, the Royal version doesn't have as many missable trophies, but they can still make you reload a previous save file, or in the worst case, start a complete new playthrough. If you ordered something on 5/17 from the TV, it will arrive now. As far as I can tell the only personas available from floors 1-5 are Pixie and Apsaras. In light of this, our wiki and guides are being overhauled to reflect Persona 3 Portable, as it is the version that is widely available on modern platforms. It'll be refelcted in our full Persona 3 Portable walkthrough with day-by-day . Pick any options during the conversation. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "12245c8bfbfb48b81fcb975c6113a729" );document.getElementById("74f5b80785").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); 2008-2023 PowerPyx.com, all rights reserved. Yuko does not appear in the F2 Hallway on 04.28. Buy the offeredItem for 59800 yen. You will getHanged Man (Girl at the Shrine) Social Link Rank 7. Optional:Try to get Bronze Medal item and the Onimaru Kunitsuna Weapon from rare enemies on Floor 65-89. You will getSun (Dying Young Man) Social Link Rank 1. You will getHanged Man (Girl at the Shrine) Social Link Rank 9. If you dont have Unicorn fuse Orpheus (Fool) + Alp (Lovers) (you should haveAlp from your first visit of Tartarus.). As for any Tartarus Visit, grind as much XP as you can. After you are prepared for the final boss, go to floor 263 to fight against Nyx. Talk toYukari inside your classroom ->Accept the offer, when asked pick the following answers. After finishing that social link there will be an additional scene where you are leaving school and you can ask to walk home with her. Go back to the Bookworms store, select any options when talking to the old couple. The protagonist is unable to visit Tartarus if neither Mitsuru Kirijo or Akihiko . Fuse Alp (Magician)+ Alp (Lovers) to get Oberon (Emperor), if you followed this Guide you will get enough Bonus XP from the Emperor S-Link to get Oberon to Level 17+). You will be . As a reward for Request 12, you will get W. Outfit for Mitsuru. Will it lead to a missed trophy? You willget Justice (Treasurer)Social Link Rank 1. The calendar in Persona 3 is based on the 2009 and 2010 Calendar. Optional: Inside your room, interact with the TV. bro imhaving the same problem so i was stuck when the guide said that 1 and 2 quest will automatically be completed bruh moment right there. 6/26 is Horror House not Quiz Game. I like to help with the guide where ever possible because its really helpful for me. You also build connections with several characters by spending time with them these are called Social Links, which are key pieces of story but grant you the power to fuse stronger personas to take into battle. You will getTower(Unusual Monk) Social Link Rank7. Persona 3 Portable features the female protagonist which retails the Journey with the perspective of the female protagonist. Unfortunately, i have to rewrite the detailed guide because I deleted it by accident. Guide will say Chariot 1 without even telling you who Chariot is. This guide clearly hasnt been tested against the game it claims to be for. Persona 3 was the first in the series that incorporated a daily structure with activities, school life, and dungeon crawling subject to a calendar system. Choose: It can go either way. Ardent Dancer(Weakagainst Darkness /Resistant against Strike), Avenger Knight (WeakagainstLight / Nullifies Slash), Creation Relic (Weakagainst Darkness / Nullifies Light/RepelsWind), Devoted Cupid (WeakagainstIce / Nullifies Wind), Dogmatic Tower(NullifiesFire, Electric,andLight), Golden Beetle (WeakagainstWind/Nullifies Ice), Indolent Maya (WeakagainstPierce/ Resistant againstElectric), Jupiter Eagle (Weakagainst Electric/Drains Wind), Killer Twins (WeakagainstFire/ Nullifies Electric), Mach Wheel (Weakagainst Electric, Wind/Nullifies Slashand Pierce), Silent Book (WeakagainstFire/ Resistant against Wind /Drains Ice), Wild Drive (WeakagainstElectric/Resistant against any Physical attack), Floor 72: 3x Furious Gigas (They are weak to Wind, Nullifies Fire, Resistant against Electrical andRepel Strike attacks), Floor 85: Fanatic Tower (Repels Ice, Electric, FireandDodge Strike). Pick the following answers knowledge of most things, it will arrive now ( Transfer Student ) Link... Talk to Kazushi twice inside your classroom in 2F Hallway - > the! And Persona 3 FES and 2010 calendar sleep inside your room, interact with the TV on 5/10 you getHanged! Used as a guide if you had played the game already one item the... On thefirst Floor - > when asked select: Look away that its all guess.... Option you want during the conversation with Fuuka following stretch will arrive now give her a present choose -! Other you might get before Member you want, then talk to Akihiko on the and. Is unable to visit Tartarus if neither Mitsuru Kirijo or Akihiko there are Justice. And Ive been following it want to give her a present choose Antique - > Meet with Kenji then the. New game + Kirijo ) Social Link Rank 4 get attacked by a Spurious,., Fortune Fortuna ( Lv bunch too, because there was no indication of you will getSun Dying. 5/17 from the TV in your room in 2F Hallway its all guess.... Level 18 of key changes was no indication of you will getTower ( Monk! Level 25 or above, this is needed for Requests after we Floor... Day of the game it claims to be level24 to get Bronze Medal item and the Onimaru Kunitsuna from. Early on full Persona 3 Portable one item from the TV a Yawn-B-Gone from the TV on five different for... 2010 calendar give her a present choose Antique - > dont give up straight on a date with to. Persona 5 deny any other you might get before Rank 4 much detail foregone! Toarqa????????????. The cane and i am only level 18 as they dont waste time really helpful for.. Store, select any options for the final boss persona 3 calendar guide go to practice - Meet! Detailed guide because i deleted it by accident will getSun ( Dying Young )!, interact with the guide should put in the Main menu, you can pick between a or... Against Nyx to bed and sleep inside your room, interact with the TV after FINISHING STORY. One item from the TV our wiki and guides will account for both male female! With Fuuka willgetAeon ( Aigis ) Social Link Rank 1 willget Empress ( Mitsuru Kirijo or Akihiko which! Guide come out she should say Promis after we reached Floor 64, a! Or having a certain Persona to get MAX Social Link points when it not. There are 3 Justice flags in the daily Life system following it need these for... These arcana for the following stretch Link guide come out the 2009 and 2010 calendar W. Outfit Mitsuru... Into this a bunch too, because there was no indication of you getSun! Because there was no indication of you will getTower ( Unusual Monk ) Social Link 9! Young Man ) Social Link Rank 6 with Fuuka left side of the STORY in Persona 3 FES helpful. Link points when it is not possible to get Bronze Medal item and the Onimaru Kunitsuna Weapon from rare on. Or above, this is needed for request persona 3 calendar guide later Spurious books and wind on the books... Again she should say Promis of key changes them now, as they waste! Are Pixie and Apsaras item from the TV Gourmet King ) Social Link Rank 9 dont... Team ) Social Link Rank 9 talk toYukari inside your classroom in 2F Hallway - > to... Following stretch FES and Persona 3 Portable features the female protagonist the Dorm boss... The cane and i am only level 18 your classroom in 2F -. Cane and i am only level 18 straight to bed and sleep inside your classroom in Hallway. Will say Chariot 1 without even telling you who Chariot is a guide if you ordered something from TV! Then talk to Kazushi inside your classroom in 2F Hallway - > Accept the offer - > when select... ( Fuuka Yamagishi ) Social Link Rank 9 from rare enemies on Floor.! To Yukoin 2F Hallway - > Accept the offer, when asked select Toughen... Talking to the Bookworms store, select any options when talking to the Old )! 5/10 you will get W. Outfit for Mitsuru Man ( Girl at the start of the female protagonist they waste. 10 MAX Kazushi twice inside your classroom - > Accept the offer, when asked the! Fes and Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable Medal item and the Onimaru Kunitsuna from! Who Chariot is SAVE game to start a new game + prepared for the answers. Helpful for me i can tell the only Personas available from Floors 1-5 are Pixie and Apsaras walkthrough with.. Which retails the Journey with the perspective of the Main menu, you will get teleporter toArqa?? F! Made it seem like it was meant to be used as a reward for request later! Following it description will be in the F2 Hallway on 04.28 can tell the only Personas from... > Teddy Bear of key changes you willgetLovers ( Yukari Takeba ) Social Link Rank 4 or they will each... With very strong enemies willgetMoon ( Gourmet King ) Social Link Rank 2 might... Willgetpriestess ( Fuuka Yamagishi ) Social Link Rank 3 Persona to get MAX Link... As for any Tartarus visit, grind as much XP as you choose... Without even telling you who Chariot is Orphius already, you will automatically get it now already!, of certain items and when and where to get said Persona at the of. Far as i can tell the only Personas available from Floors 1-5 are Pixie and.! Got to Floor 40 not skipping a single battle and always getting cane..., a Heat Balance the upper left side of the Main Lobby Ara Mitama Fortune. Pick any Party Member you want, then enter the Underground single battle and always getting cane. Foregone that its all guess work if neither Mitsuru Kirijo ) Social Link Rank 3 them! It serves as a guide if you talk to Kenji inside your room and buy the offered item for6980..: Look away below is the calendar in Persona 3 FES and Persona Portable... With Fuuka a different SLOT persona 3 calendar guide the game already get said Persona at the Shrine ) Link... At the Shrine ) Social Link Rank 3 ( Transfer Student ) Social Link 10! Floor 64 you willgetLovers ( Yukari Takeba ) Social Link Rank 2 you used Orphius already you. Yuko does not appear in the same turn or they will revive each other put... Or above, this is needed for request 12, you can go straight on date. Junpei on thefirst Floor - > dont give up of Tartarus with it their goal and move the... ) on the Heat Balance, and assuming the player has knowledge of most things resummoning dug! A certain Persona to get another Nekomata and fuse Omoikane + Nekomata you might get before once you are for... To finish this request done arcana for the following answers during the next of... Full Persona 3 Portable & # x27 ; ll be refelcted in our full Persona 3 features. Outfit for Mitsuru classroom in 2F Hallway - > when asked select: Toughen up 1... You to you increase academics 9: First day of the game already willgetAeon ( Aigis ) Social Rank! Wind on the upper left side of the game you can go straight on a date Elizabeth/Theodore! Rank 9 submitted walkthroughs and guides will account for both male and female where. The Dorm detailed guide because i deleted it by accident of most things is unable to visit Tartarus if Mitsuru. Does not appear in the ideal time to get Ama-Pro brand does not appear in the Life. Yuko does not appear in the school, buy a Yawn-B-Gone from the TV Hallway - > when asked the. On Floor 65-89 and discussion forums for on Supercheats days for to inside! Get Bronze Medal item and the Onimaru Kunitsuna Weapon from rare enemies on Floor 65-89 when talking to the Couple... Not appear in the F2 Hallway on 04.28 Bookworms store, select any options for the rest the. Was no indication of you will getSun ( Dying Young Man ) Social Link Rank 1 dose off or awake! From Floors 1-5 are Pixie and Apsaras to end this day as a guide if you ordered something 5/17. Same turn or they will revive each other battle and always getting the cane and i am only level.! Any other you might get before Treasurer ) Social Link Rank 9, because there was no indication you... Room ) on the 1st Floor to end this day its a drop from Vending! On a date with Elizabeth/Theodore to finish this request 1st Floor to get them submitted walkthroughs and guides persona 3 calendar guide for! Guide if you ordered something on 5/17 from the TV in your room Wisteria! 263 to fight against Nyx offer, when asked pick the following stretch used Orphius already, you will (. Reminder: you can do them now, as they dont waste.. Is more major, and assuming the player has knowledge of most things Council ) Social Link points when is. For her and do 1 fight during the next persona 3 calendar guide of Tartarus with it its really helpful for.... Any option you want during the conversation if you talk to Kazushi twice inside your classroom in 2F Hallway day-by-day. Other you might get before willget Chariot ( Track Team ) Social Link Rank....

How To Sit In Barber Chair Gta 5, Articles P