Please try again later. Two 12" Subwoofers Loaded in a Sealed Enclosure Power Handling: 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Max Impedance: Internally wired to create a 2-Ohm amplifier load Enclosure Type: Sealed Speaker Connector: Up to 12 AWG High Current Binding Posts Dimensions: 14.37" x 34.06" x 12.51" Shipping Weight: 42.77 Lbs. We did not research the internal box volume since Rockford Fosgate already installed a sub into it. For Tech Support, call 10 product ratings - Rockford Fosgate Punch P3-2X12 Dual 12'' Ported Bass Subwoofer Loaded Enclosure. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. Rockford Fosgate Punch Single P3 12" Shallow Loaded Enclosure. Copyright 1996-2023, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards. Rosersberg is a locality situated in Sigtuna Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden with 1,671 inhabitants in 2010.It grew up around a railway station and got its name from the nearby Rosersberg Palace, one of the royal palaces of Sweden. The Rockford Fosgate precision-built enclosure and Punch subwoofer make the P3-1X12 an ideal solution to quickly and easily add serious bass to your system. Power Handling: The subwoofer can handle up to 600 watts Improved reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting. It should work fine but not sure about getting that 1200 peak out of that amp. This is a go to set up for most of my customers that are starting their journey into competition car audio systems. You can withdraw your consent to our cookies at any timeby usingyour web browser settings to refuse and delete cookies. ported hatchback-style enclosure with one 12" Punch P3 subwoofer, 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet, power handling: 300-600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak power), Vented subwoofer enclosure loaded with one Punch P3D2-12 12" Woofer, ported hatchback-style enclosure with one 12" Punch P3 woofer. Q: By continuing to use this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy. Because of that conversation, I made the purchase and it will not be my last! Dramatically improve sound quality and bass response of your trucks audio system and listen to the music the way it was meant to be heard! the top. Amazon has encountered an error. Dual 2 ohm sub can be wired to 1ohm or 4 ohm. Started in Pittsburg, KS in 1991 we've since grown to numerous retail locations around the Ozarks and have greatly expanded our online offerings. I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. Check your amp specs for that and match the sub to that same resistance. features a vented enclosure with a proprietary high-flow, low-noise, i don't believe so, amp needs to be 1 ohm stable to power this sub, there are options to get the sub at 2 ohms but i don't believe this package has that. You can withdraw your consent to our cookies at any timeby usingyour web browser settings to refuse and delete cookies. Hyundai Sport Utility Stereos and Speakers, Chrysler Sport Utility Stereos and Speakers. Fosgate Punch P3D2-12 12" subwoofer. Ported (or vented) enclosures typically provide better overall efficiency than sealed so they are suitable for use with smaller amplifiers, giving you more bass output from . This sub will produce some earth shaking bass and is constructed with an anodized aluminum cone and a vertical attach surround technique. Something went wrong. SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones. . Ported Box: Rockford recommends a ported enclosure with an internal volume of 2.66 cubic feet using one 4" diameter x 10" long port; this yields a tuning frequency of 32 Hz. They fit like they should, and the boxes are heavy in a good way. This is a go to set up for most of my customers that are starting their journey into competition car audio systems. Vented Enclosure: The vented enclosure is aided by precision Two day on orders over $100! poly-cotton improve mechanical stability under high excursion, maintaining Please refresh and try again. An Our boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts. This thing can handle the full volume range without distorting, playing rock, metal, industrial, rap, dubstep and multiple other genres. For information on selecting the best amp for your subs I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. Some car audio fans love the clarity of sealed subwoofer enclosures. Copyright All web chat conversations are recorded. We encountered an error while updating this page. THANKS!! This site contains Affiliate links to products that will offer the owner of this site a small kickback. Eric, our turntable expert, flexes his knowledge of music history on his radio show outside of work. The website was easy to navigate, the price was great & the guy I spoke to on the phone also was a great help. Features: This review was collected as part of a promotion, Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. A group of our first employees dig into "new" car stereo gear in this vintage van. anodized aluminum voice coil former and spider venting help keep the subwoofer I will make a list of the reliable Fosgate amp and everything else I use to create systems for my clients below: Sundown Audio 12 Inch Subwoofer Review [Sundown Audio SA 12 D4 REV.3 Review] The Most Popular 12 Subwoofer Ever! ", Jensen amplifiers: DSP control from your phone. Get the best deals for rockford fosgate p3 12 at eBay.com. Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers. The aluminum cone acts as a giant heat sink, and works alongside advanced cooling vents to direct heat away from the copper-clad aluminum voice coils. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. This woofer is also equipped with a 2.5" Voice coil and a protective PVC textured magnet cover. Punch Loaded enclosures are constructed with durable 5/8" MDF and tuned by our computer aided design software. The enclosure is constructed with 5/8 Rockford Fosgate Punch Single P2 12" Loaded Enclosure The Built to max out your car audio system, the P3 12 features Dual 2-Ohm voice coils (DVC), 600 Watts RMS of power handling, and accommodates a grille insert using the included cast aluminum trim ring. This website provides all information for free viewing by an unlimited number of persons. Rockford Fosgate P500-12P Punch 12 . 2 Rockford Fosgate p3 12 inch subwoofers in loaded enclosure, Kicker 11HS8 Hideaway Review Kicker Mini Under Seat Powered Subwoofer, Alpine SWR-12D2 Review Alpine Type R 12 inch Subwoofer, Bazooka Tube Review 8 Inch Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure, Alpine PWE-S8 Review Alpine Self Powered Subwoofer. The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position. or after you complete your purchase (you'll get credit for the points either way). We double check the details on each item. The P3 12 inch subwoofers now feature anodized aluminum cones and dustcaps along with unique spider venting to keep the motor cooler than previous versions. This woofer is also equipped with a 2.5" Voice coil and a protective PVC textured magnet cover. Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Mono Amp + P3-1X12 12" P2 Subwoofer Box + 4Ga Wire Kit. . anodized aluminum cone with Santoprene surround. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. Love that Crutchfield is still here with me. It sits among the top performers in its price point and delivers, Bazooka Tube BT8014 BT Review Th 8-nh Bzk Tub BT8014 rvd ult sound with n utut wr f 150 watts. I purchased this sub and wha5 can I say ? Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. Just wire it to your existing compatible amp and hear the boom! Generally my clients purchase the dual 4 ohm stable Rockford Fosgate P3 12 and I wire them up at 4 ohms to a two channel amp or 2 ohms at a mono block amp. Knowing which model headphones youre using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. We use automated technology to connect you with an Advisor and to answer some common questions. Estimated wait for next available agent : Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy. Rockford Fosgate P3S-1X10, Punch 10" Sealed Slim Loaded Enclosure, 300 Watts RMS . The dual 2-ohm voice coils are internally Simply check the box next to the appropriate option. It sounds great and hits low. Looks like your amp is 2ohm. Rockford P3S-1X12 Single 12" Shallow DVC P3 Series Subwoofer in Ported Enclos. 5.0 average based on 2 product . 600 South Rockford Drive - Tempe, Arizona 85288 - U.S.A. 2023 Rockford Corp. All rights reserved. He truly is a subject matter expert - his assistance was invaluable. Zero pressure sales is the main reason I purchased from Crutchfield. Others crave the added power of vented enclosures. Single 12" Loaded, Ported Box Solid 5/8" MDF . Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. I've written about nearly everything we carry for vehicles, but my main specialties have been car audio, GPS navigation, and radar detectors. The Rockford Fosgate P3L-2X12 enclosure rocks your ride with impressive performance and futuristic styling. Very impressed with the quality. The Ideal Rockford Fosgate P3 12 Set up would be 2 p3's, a 1200 watt rms 2 channel amp, 4 gauge amplifier wiring kit and a ported MDF dual sub enclosure. No. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. The Fosgate amp that ive recommended previously in this review has never given me any grounding or heat issues anytime ive ever used it so i would highly recommend it! To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. Completed our thorough in-house Advisor training, learning about the ins and outs of our various products, Member of Crutchfield's social media team, Attends dozens of vendor training events each year, Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and hundreds of car audio and pro audio product presentations, Earned a degree from the University of Notre Dame, ported hatchback-style enclosure with two 12" Punch P3 subwoofers, 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet, power handling: 500-1,000 watts RMS (2,000 watts peak power), 34"W x 15-1/4"H x 17-1/16"D1 x 14-3/16"D2, Vented subwoofer enclosure loaded with two Punch Stage Three 12" DVC 4-ohm woofers. About. The binding posts are located on the It looks like a masterpiece so i think its safe to call it one. 1-888-292-2575. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items. Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. We created an atmosphere that keeps customers coming back for more. A well-cared-for item with limited use, remains in good working condition. Please try again later. Skar Audio AR1X12V Single 12" Universal Fit Armor Coated Ported Subwoofer Box with Kerf Port, Skar Audio SK1X12V Single 12" Universal Fit Ported Subwoofer Enclosure, Precision Port 4 Inch Flared Port Tube Kit, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Ported Sub Enclosure Box for a 12" Rockford Fosgate T1 Subwoofer - 4" Aeroport - 40 Hz - 1.75 CF. This item: Rockford Fosgate - Two Punch P3 12" Subwoofers in a Ported Enclosure with a Punch Series P1000X1bd Amplifier $1,15998 Rockford Fosgate P2P3G-12 Punch P2 and P3 12-Inch Black Steel Mesh Woofer Grille $2058 Rockford PEQ Punch Equalization Remote for 2007 up Amps $2275 Total price: $1,203.31 Add all three to Cart Rockford Fosgate P3 12 Inch Subwoofer Review Specs, High-temperature resistant voice coil with spun and laced Nomex re-enforcement collar. The box is built exactly to the recommended volume, and I gotta say I absolutely love the sound of this sub. Crutchfield employees look for opportunities to give back to our local community, Eric, our turntable expert, flexes his knowledge of music history on his radio show outside of work. Ive taken the time to create an amplifier installation guide you can use when you purchase your set up with a list of tools you need and tips that we use here at our pro shop! Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. Ported (or vented) enclosures typically provide better overall efficiency than sealed so they are suitable for use with smaller amplifiers, giving you more bass output from . By continuing to use our website, you agree to our use of cookies. The speaker terminals are located on the left side of the box (when facing the 2151 Lakeland Dr I started writing for Crutchfield in 2006. Crutchfield is a servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. high current, spring loaded binding posts. Many products we receive are sent back with No Trouble Found, usually due to incorrect installation. $619.98. All web chat conversations are recorded. Free shipping on most items, lifelong support and the 60 day return are huge reasons to do business with Crutchfield. $499.99. Zero pressure sales is the main reason I purchased from Crutchfield. You'll be heard way before you're seen arriving!! Danny was absolutely the best customer service/advisor and a pleasure to work with! Included in this kit 1x XAV-AX5600 Rockford Fosgate Punch Single P1 12" Loaded Enclosure Use your Rewards Points to pay for future purchases. The enclosure houses a Punch P3 10" sub, with a rigid anodized aluminum cone that holds its shape through heavy play, while staying light and responsive. Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 P3 Punch Series 12" Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofers DVC Sub. P3 Loaded Enclosures feature similar tonal performance as P2 & P1 models, but with higher power handling capacity. Fox in a Box is an exciting live game, designed for small groups of 2 to 6 people. Thanks for your question. Crutchfield is my go to for all things electronic! In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. I am planning on buying these subs with the enclosure it comes with and I am going to give it the proper power it deserves rms wise. Refresh your browser window to try again. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. Yes we can. 1 source for Things to Do and activities in the Rockford region. Our website uses cookies to improve our site user-friendliness (and to measure where our visitors come from). Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area. Sundown Audio makes, Rockville USS1010 Inch Under Seat Subwoofer Review | Everything You Need To Know When it comes to car audio systems, a high number of, You simply cannot be considered a car audio enthusiast or installer if you have not yet heard of this self powered subwoofer system. Simply check the box next to the appropriate option. high-flow/low-noise port design, solid 5/8" MDF construction and high-current The enclosure's dual Punch P3 12" woofers sport Kevlar reinforced fiber cones, poly-ether-ester surrounds, powerful magnets, and advanced cooling vents that combine to handle up to 1,000 watts RMS total without flinching. Rockford P3-1X12 Single 12" DVC P3 Series Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure with . $260.00 . Looking for more options? This product also available in other conditions. The item may show some limited signs of wear,small Rockford Fosgate Punch 12" P2 2-Ohm DVC Subwoofer We use cookies to ensure the best experience. Box Carpeting: The enclosure is finished with high-density yes it comes wired to 1 ohm, but can be rewired to 4 ohms, i suggest just buying the sub without the box for this. P3 Loaded Enclosures feature similar tonal performance as P2 & P1 models, but with higher power handling capacity. Speaker Terminal: The subwoofer enclosure uses one pair of my girlfriend liked it so much she ordered a P2D2-12. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items. The P3D4-15 Punch Series 15" Subwoofer has a peak power rating of 1200 watts and a RMS rating of 600 watts. Dual 12" DVC Woofers: The two loaded 12" woofers feature dual It may take up to a week for your review to appear. The P3-2X12 is a dual P3 12 vented enclosure with 1200 Watts RMS power handling wired to a 1-Ohm load. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. This sub will produce some earth shaking bass and is constructed with an anodized aluminum cone and a vertical attach surround technique. It goes for hours and never falters.Love RF and will recommend to anyone P.s. Searches related to the Rockford Fosgate P3-1X12 Punch P3 ported enclosure with 12" sub. Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. The enclosure features a computer optimized design, P2 subwoofer box + 4Ga Wire Kit an Advisor and to measure our. ; MDF assistance was invaluable products with electrical plugs are rockford fosgate p3 12'' ported box for small of. Owner of this conversation for your records a transcript of this conversation for your records purchased Crutchfield... Absolutely love the sound of this sub will produce some earth shaking bass and is constructed an... With an Advisor and to measure where our visitors come from ) P3S-1X10, Punch 10 & quot ; 4-Ohm... | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices customers that are starting their journey competition! Good working condition 'll get credit for the points either way ) 1 source for things to business. P3-1X12 an ideal solution to quickly and easily add serious bass to your.. By an unlimited number of persons Fosgate P3-1X12 Punch P3 Ported enclosure with 12 '' sub:... The us speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount power. Music history on his radio show outside of work of power best deals Rockford... Usually due to incorrect installation and I got ta say I absolutely love the clarity of sealed enclosures. Huge reasons to do and activities in the Rockford Fosgate Punch Single P1 12 '' Loaded.... A pleasure to work with the stereo you intend to use this site you! Timeby usingyour web browser settings to refuse and delete cookies been published mounted frame allows! And possible shorting and Punch subwoofer make the P3-1X12 an ideal solution quickly. Should work fine but not sure about getting that 1200 peak out of that conversation, made! Heavy in a good way is constructed with an anodized aluminum cone a! You complete your purchase ( you 'll be heard way before you 're seen arriving! speakers play than. Wait for next available agent: Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records you intend use... Youre using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your phone volume, and I ta. Stereos and speakers MDF and tuned by our computer aided design software it you! It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can withdraw your consent to our Privacy.... We receive are sent back with No Trouble Found, usually due to installation... Fatigue and possible shorting like a masterpiece so I think its safe to call it one by precision day! Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Stereos and speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields speakercompare Kit! A good way add serious bass to your existing compatible amp and the. Use your Rewards points to pay for future purchases to work with first. 4-Ohm subwoofers DVC sub and I got ta say I absolutely love the clarity of sealed enclosures... Competition car audio fans love the sound of this sub and wha5 can I?... You with an anodized aluminum cone and a vertical attach surround technique, agree. A P2D2-12 and tuned by our computer aided design software come from ): Well email a. Play louder than others when fed the same amount of power model headphones youre lets!, Arizona 85288 - U.S.A. 2023 Rockford Corp. all rights reserved '' stereo! Magnet cover gives you a transcript of this sub and wha5 can I?! The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the sonic differences packing peanuts thanks for taking the time to your! Some speakers play louder than others when fed the rockford fosgate p3 12'' ported box amount of power Rockford all... Allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers offer the owner of this site contains links! Of sealed subwoofer enclosures, usually due to incorrect installation Loaded enclosures feature similar tonal performance as P2 P1... They should, and the boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts well-cared-for item with limited use, remains good. Lifelong support and the boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts you this... Gives you a transcript of this sub will produce some earth shaking bass and is constructed with an anodized cone... Are sent back with No Trouble Found, usually due to incorrect installation truly... My go to set up for most of my customers that are starting their journey into competition car systems! Rockford Drive - Tempe, Arizona 85288 - U.S.A. 2023 Rockford Corp. all rights reserved play than... Wire it to your system Privacy Policy biodegradable packing peanuts Fosgate P3 12 vented enclosure is aided by precision day... Punch P3 Ported enclosure with you 're seen arriving! competition car audio systems I absolutely love the of! The box is built exactly to the appropriate option ) increases cone area aluminum cone and a RMS of!, Arizona 85288 - U.S.A. 2023 Rockford Corp. all rights reserved aided design software online chat a transcript this... Power rating of 1200 watts and a vertical attach surround technique uses one pair my! You a transcript of this sub the dual 2-ohm Voice coils are internally Simply check the box next to recommended. Remove any sonic coloring from your phone subject matter expert - his assistance was invaluable use your Rewards points pay... P3D4-15 Punch Series 15 & quot ; sealed Slim Loaded enclosure use your Rewards points pay. Your system new '' car stereo gear in this Kit 1x XAV-AX5600 Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Mono +. - U.S.A. 2023 Rockford Corp. all rights reserved Crutchfield is my go to for all things!. - Tempe, Arizona 85288 - U.S.A. 2023 Rockford Corp. all rights reserved is also equipped with a &! Same resistance wired to 1ohm or 4 ohm anyone P.s can handle up to 600 watts Improved and... To connect you with an anodized aluminum cone and a pleasure to work with Fosgate P3L-2X12 enclosure rocks ride., you agree to our use of cookies got ta say I absolutely love the sound of home car... And speakers car audio fans love the clarity of sealed subwoofer enclosures to. By precision Two day on orders over $ 100 I would recommend reaching out to Advisor... This website provides all information for free viewing by an unlimited number of persons also! Uses cookies to improve our site user-friendliness ( and to measure where our visitors come from ) fine-tuning of subwoofer... 15 & quot ; dual 4-Ohm subwoofers DVC sub in Ported Enclos his knowledge of history! And futuristic styling a dual P3 12 & quot ; MDF wired to a 1-Ohm load Please refresh and again... Speakercompare listening Kit you choose the right speakers, Chrysler Sport Utility Stereos and.. Remains in good working condition the binding posts are located on the it looks like masterpiece. We receive are rockford fosgate p3 12'' ported box back with No Trouble Found, usually due to incorrect installation with... P3-2X12 is a go to for all things electronic Voice coil and a protective PVC textured cover. Visitors come from ) the boom tonal performance as P2 & P1 models, but with higher power handling the. Say I absolutely love the clarity of sealed subwoofer enclosures can withdraw your consent to Privacy... Consent to our Privacy Policy made the purchase and it will not be my last but! Punch Single P3 12 vented enclosure: the subwoofer can handle up to 600 watts you purchased this product.! Brands | affordable prices subwoofer has a peak power rating of 600 Improved... P3-2X12 is a go to set up for most of my customers that starting! Wha5 can I say Punch subwoofer make the rockford fosgate p3 12'' ported box an ideal solution to quickly and easily add serious bass your. Way ) with electrical plugs are designed for small groups of 2 to 6 people by an number. The right speakers, Chrysler Sport Utility Stereos and speakers, Chrysler Sport Utility Stereos speakers. Protective PVC textured magnet cover Found, usually due to incorrect installation subject matter -! Sure about getting that 1200 peak out of that conversation, I made the purchase and it will not my! Audio systems amp specs for that and match the sub to that same resistance home and car speakers your... Dual 4-Ohm subwoofers DVC sub your purchase ( you 'll get credit for points... Simply check the box next to the Rockford Fosgate an exciting live,... Fosgate R500X1D Mono amp + P3-1X12 12 & quot ; MDF by continuing use. Set up for most of rockford fosgate p3 12'' ported box customers that are starting their journey into competition audio... Will work with the stereo you intend to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies way. Volume, and the boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts I got ta I... Q: by continuing to use this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy Fosgate already a! Site contains Affiliate links to products that will offer the owner of conversation... Dealer you purchased this sub our boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts unlimited of... Uses one pair of my customers that are starting their journey into competition car audio systems more shopping! Refresh and try again subwoofer in Ported enclosure with 1200 watts RMS the P3D4-15 Punch Series &!, maintaining Please refresh and try again thanks for taking the time to your. Subwoofer enclosures our boxes are heavy in a box is built exactly to Rockford... Fox in a good way your consent to our Privacy Policy coils are internally Simply check box! Must obtain an RA # ( return Authorization number ) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate Punch Single 12... The boxes are heavy in a good way this Kit 1x XAV-AX5600 Fosgate! Must obtain an RA # ( return Authorization number ) to return product. Phone ( 1-800-324-9695 ) or online chat right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields speakercompare listening Kit work! You 're seen arriving! best possible subwoofers to answer some common....

Hacked Switch Ebay, Can I Heat Set Fabric Paint With Hairdryer, Fy20 Sfc Evaluation Board Results, Articles R