FREE delivery Mon, Apr 10 . It runs very well, however since it is an un-grounded cord with a metal case, as was routine for the time of manufacture, this should be considered a collector's item. How deep do you want to go with this mini circular saw? Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExp, Vintage OLD SkilSaw Model 77 Worm Drive Ball Bearing 7-1/4" Circular Saw Case ++, SkilSaw Model 77 7-1/4" Worm Drive Saw This classic Skil Worm Drive Saw is older than most that you see and is built extremely well. Therefore, in many cases an item's specifica, Vintage Metal Skilsaw 534 6.5" Circular Saw Portable Electric SKIL TYPE 1 WORKS. Vintage Rockwell 346 Circular Saw And Metal Case Opens in a new window or tab. Selling on eBay is easy with iSold It! Shipping for smaller items will be USPS parcel/economy. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. Enter your zip code and our item information will be pre-filled for you. 6-3/2", 115V, 60 Hz, 10.5A This unit powered on and spun, when tested. Posted with, Vintage Metal Skilsaw 127 10" Tool Box Circular Saw Portable Electric Cord, This is for a vintage skil 127 saw I measured 10" diameter but it looks like it would take 12" also. Please respond with any questions. Vintage Skilsaw Model 77 the saw works well and cuts well. The metal is still a bright silver(other than some stains which I'm sure will clean up) and the cord shows no real visible wear or tear. VINTAGE CAST IRON SIOUX SKILL SAW 8 1/2" HEAVY DUTY SAW ELECTRIC W/ EXTRAS CASE, You are bidding on a VINTAGE CAST IRON SIOUX SKILL SAW 8 1/2" HEAVY DUTY CIRCULAR SAW. Vintage Black & Decker Circular Saw No. Payment must be received within 7 days of the close of auction. Thank you for looking and good luck bidding. The blade guard is wore at the bottom(see pic) You are buying it as is with no warranty whatsoever. They came along with a nice Dumore rotary grinder motor with a flex shaft attachment. International buyers please review calculated shipping costs prior to ordering. Rockwell 315 Circular Saw. Runs good. RETURNS We do our best to provide eBay buyers accurate descriptions and photographs and encourage you to ask questions prior to bidding on or purchasing an item. NO EXCEPTIONS; NO MATTER HOW CLOSE YOU THINK YOU LIVE TO MY LOCATION. We are dedicated to providing the greatest customer service possible here on eBay. Condition: New Never Used In OEM BOX New- Open Box New No Box, Used- Excellent X, Excellent Good Cosmetic Blemishes Excellent Outside appearance X, Scuffs& Scratches from normal use X, Major- Scuffs& Scratches* Make payments to Pasadena Pawn Shop 2696 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena CA 91107 Phone: 626) 440-0030 Map& Directions Office Hours: Monday- Friday: 10:00am to 5:00pm Saturdays: 11:00am to 3:00pm Sundays: Closed Auctions do not end early- Please don't Ask If you don't see a Buy It Now in our Ebay Listing- please don't ask me for one Shipping We can not give an exact estimate until the item is ready and packaged to be shipped. SHOP FOR high-quality Saws in Machines & Power Tools at US Mega Store. From time to time, and at its sole discretion, PropertyRoom.com may change the prevailing fee structure for shipping and handling. Includes: 1 mini-circular saw, 3 blades (carbide tipped, high-speed steel, and diamond coated), 1 no-mar base pad, 1 parallel edge guide, 1 carrying bag, 1 vacuum adaptor, and 1 blade changing key. Articles, TurboGrafx-16 Failed As a System, Succeeds As Memorabilia, Great Discoveries: Early 1900s Medical Equipment Found. There is very much info on the internet on how to refurbish this saw to its original splendor. SOME COSMETIC WEAR. More Items From eBay *look* Stunning*- Stanley Commemorative Knife,150 Years (set Of 4) Ice Skate Blade Guards (8 Total Guards) Order now. Please submit to me any questions you may have prior to bidding. If the shipping price we have listed turns out to be less than the actual cost of shipping and handling. But the good news gets better: It has an aluminum accessory trackno special. STARTING A NEW VENTURE WITH A NEW ACCOUNT! I have provided ample high res pics to back up this claim. this saw runs outstanding. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. END OF THE POWER CORD SHOWS SOME CRACK. For example, if the bid is $4.00 and you feel it's worth $15.00, then just bid $15.00 now. This applies to follow-up e-mails as well(if you have a question about an item that you have won in one of our auctions) Thank you for your understanding. The plug has been replaced and the cord has been taped. Vintage Kett Panel Saw#KS25AM Works Uses 1 3/4 or 2 inch diameter blades. The WSC 7.25-A36 is the highest capacity cordless circular saw on the market. It can also make plunge cuts up to 1 11/16-inch deep. I try to be as accurate as possible. We are not responsible for potential Custom delay, fees and duties for International buyers. from United States. Shipping Weight: 12 pounds (Shipping weight for this item was calculated using the greater of the item's dimensional weight or actual weight.). PAYMENT Payment is due immediately for all Buy it Now sales and within 4 days of the end of all on- line auctions. t is no safety on this. This charge covers both the shipping cost as well as the cost of packaging and materials. thank you in advance. Blade is thin and measures about 4" Ida. ~ NICE precision saw ~ I am not a Carpenter, not a woodworker. Case has soiling and wear from regular use. Thanks for looking. It is over 40 years old and in excellent condition. Update your shipping location. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Worx Nitro 20V Worxsaw 4-Inch Compact Circular Saw. 2016 ScienceAGoGo. Terminal. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Porter Cable Rockwell Gear Housing 842798 For 315,346 & 368 Saws at the best online prices at eBay! Its a Rockwell 315 with what looks like an all aluminum body. Antique Vintage Metal Iron??? Horse power 75. amp 9.8. frame 156. volts 120. revolution per minute 3425. serial number 58100629. ShopSeries RK 713 6.1 Instructions Manual. The Rockwell RK3441K is a handheld compact circular saw that offers the maneuverability you wish you had with a full size circular saw. And if it more we will ask for it. Porter-Cable 10" Compound Miter Saw INSTRUCTION MANUAL 36-225. Please review the photos and ask any questions you have. The saw has been used but is in Very Good used condition. Vintage Skil saw , Skil 12" blade Beam Saw J602J, Skil Saw 12 beam saw J602J This is a monster it runs smooth and strong starts right up with no hesitation or excess vibration. 33 pages. Thank you! THIS DOES HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS WITH IT. The 4-1/2 In. . It is rated at 11.5 amps. Just grab it and go when you need to make some quick rip or plunge cuts-no need to lug out the bulky full-size saw. I will always do my best in insuring your package arrives safely. 16 pages. The lumber. Spindle Lock for easy blade Change. Rockwell Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Indicator and 3-Blade Kit with Carry Case - RK3440K. 5.8 Amp 3500 RPM motor delivers powerful performance. only partial refund ddo to ebay charging on shipping fees! I reserve the right to not ship to any address not confirmed through PayPal as well as any address with only a P.O. THERE ARE SCUFFS, SCRATCHES AND WEAR FROM USE. This is a used black and decker circular saw. 73 AC-DC 8 1/4" Circular Saw 4700 RPM. The website, the services and any goods or services purchased or obtained through the website, the services or any transactions entered into through the website or services are provided on an as is and as available basis. Please contact us and let us know which items you are interested in and what you Zip Code is so we can provide you with the reduced cost and arrange invoicing for the purchase. Please check out my eBay store at http:stores.ebay.com/Frankly-ALOHA for my other items. I was wrong. Please make sure that Paypal and eBay have your correct address and PO box if necessary. We understand that International shipping costs are high and do not add any additional handling charges to International orders. No advice, opinions or information, whether oral or written, obtained from PropertyRoom or through the website or services shall create any warranty. We use the shipping calculator through eBay. THE PICTURES SHOW THE ACTUAL ITEM! International buyers, please be aware that you may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery. It is a all metal body and built to last. The cord is in desperate need of replacement and its missing a brush cover and and a brush. depth at 90 degrees- Trigger interlock to minimize inadvertent start during transportation of tool Applications: Ripping sheets of wood and composites- Cutting forming boards- Trimming and cut-outs- Ripping. Washer,flt. All international shipments include a commercial invoice with the required declared value. Features and benefits: Deepest cut on the market with 2-5/8" cutting. Please continue to check the auction for changes. USED, EARLY ARBOR NUT FOR THE PORTER CABLE K88 SAW. Bevel and miter cuts- Accurate sawing using the ripping fence or the parallel guide- Includes WSC 7.25-A36 circular saw with 7-1/4" 24-tooth blade. Lightweight Circular Saw may be light in weight at only 8.8 lbs. save me as a favorite seller too! Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, ROCKWELL #346 H.D. Does not power on. The saw was tested and it runs well with no bearing noise. Bob 40g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B%3E40g-14946dbacc5-0x104-, VINTAGE ROCKWELL PORTA CABLE 315 CIRCULAR SAW IN METAL BOX & WRENCH'S, Up for auction we have a VINTAGE ROCKWELL PORTA CABLE 315 CIRCULAR SAW IN METAL BOX& WRENCH'S VINTAGE ROCKWELL PORTA CABLE 315 CIRCULAR SAW IN METAL BOX& WRENCH'S. Use the title description for exact details of the item. Shipped with Standard Shipping. We have been in the second hand business for going on twenty years and have own the store for over 12 years. We accept PayPal payments. Designed for improved finish quality, the blades feature optimized tooth geometry, specifically placed patented body slots and ultra-sharp carbide tipped teeth for crisp, clean cutting. Comes complete with the Owner's Manual, Blade Wrench and Hard Shell Case. We are open from 8-6 M-f and answer emails during this time. High bidder to pay the SAME FLAT RATE FOR CONTINENTAL U.S. OR- CALCULATED SHIPPING RATE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD! We welcome International buyers for all items that do not present shipping or customs challenges. circular saws. You never know what I might have! Don't let that low amp draw fool you, I believe that this saw cuts just as hard as todays 15 amp saws. We do not ship on, Vintage 1956 Black & Decker No. When I purchased this it had been sitting for years if not decades. 426-03-651-0001. If for any reason. 120 volt. make every effort to list all of our items accurately Compatibility of any product is the purchasers' responsibility Please read the product ad carefully. Please respond with any questions. | Packages are usually shipped within 48 hours of payment receipt(excluding Saturday/Sunday/Monday) Shipping costs for all orders can be determined by the shipping calculator in this auction. From time to time, and at its sole discretion, PropertyRoom.com may change the prevailing fee structure for shipping and handling. We strive to make your eBay experience a good one. And keep this in mind when leaving feedback and rating us. The description includes photos as they are worth a thousand words. VINTAGE SKIL CIRCULAR SAW 6 1/2 INCH TYPE 1! All items sold are as is unless we specify other terms in the auction. The saw runs great and I hear no indication of bearing noise when testing. Order processing: Orders are daily. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Farmingdale, New York. SHOP NOW Bestsellers Check Out Rockwell's Top Tools Shop Top Products Looking for a specific product? THIS SAW WORKS VERY GOOD! Please also note there is no tracking on first class international mail except in Canada. ~ There are 10 additional blades Disston, Oldham, Rockwell, Fire Tooth Steel Master. worm gear rotary saw 4" dumore dremmel circular saw Vintage, Pulled these from a local estate. We will send a updated invoice after all items are added to cart. THERE ARE SCUFFS, SCRATCHES AND WEAR FROM USE. Fancy! PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO RESOLVE YOUR CONCERNS BEFORE LEAVING FEEDBACK OR LOW RATINGS. USED, UPPER GUARD FOR THE PORTER CABLE 315-1 SAW. VINTAGE SKIL SKILSAW MODEL 857 115V 5800RPM CIRCULAR SAW, This is a lightly used vintage Skil 857 saw. 2,022. submits the sales tax to your state, we do notreceive any of this money and we cannot refund it. Rockwell 34-345-10 Parts - Saw Rockwell GP210 Parts - Electric Drill Rockwell RC4050K Parts - Sander Rockwell RK2621K2 Parts - Cordless Drill Rockwell RK2722K2 Parts - Cordless Drill If there is any reason you cannot comply with the above, terms. Please read blow We can not give an exact estimate until the item is ready and packaged to be shipped. I will allow a 24hr inspection period on items and will accept returns but buyer will have to pay for shipping back to me.After that all sales are FINAL If you have a problem with a item please contact me first and give me ample time to respond and resolve the problem before opening up a Ebay Case Payment should be sent within 3 Days of sale or a Non Payment Case will be open on Ebay YOUR ITEM WILL SHIP WITHIN 2 DAYS(usually 1day) FROM DAY OF PAYMENT RECIEVED Read description carefully.Partail Refunds will not be given on items.I will allow a 24hr inspection period on items and will accept returns but buyer will have to pay for shipping, back to me.After that all sales are FINAL. This is an all metal bodied drop foot style saw. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. I list the defects, problems and imperfections I see on the items, but I can sometimes miss something or make a mistake. USED, HANDLE SET FOR THE PORTER CABLE 315-1 SAW. Pre-Owned. Looks to be used only once. 4-1/2" CompaCt CiRCulaR Saw paGe 4 eNG SieRRa CiRCulaR CompaCta De 4 1/2" paGe 12 eSp SCie CiRCulaiRe CompaCte De 11.4 Cm (4 1/2 po) paGe 21 FRe . I cleaned the brushes which still have a lot of life left in them. Excellent condition | 877.481.5750, Rockwell, Fire Tooth Steel Master with 2-5/8 '' cutting Rockwell, Tooth... Kit with Carry Case - RK3440K aware that you may also have legal... Of auction and and a brush need of replacement and its missing a brush, this an... Or make a mistake may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery as any address confirmed... Give US a CHANCE to RESOLVE your CONCERNS BEFORE leaving feedback and rating US easy and manage active... Present shipping or customs challenges and handling to cart out to be shipped refund... Less than the actual cost of shipping and handling 24-tooth blade in many cases an 's! Been sitting for years if not decades the saw runs Great and i hear indication... Worth $ 15.00, then just bid $ 15.00, then just bid $ now... If necessary have prior to bidding the description Includes photos as they are worth a thousand words very info. A used black and decker circular saw vintage, Pulled these from a estate! Bidder to pay the SAME FLAT RATE for CONTINENTAL U.S. OR- calculated shipping RATE to the REST the. K88 saw in insuring your package arrives safely RATE to the REST of the WORLD in the second business. The actual cost of shipping and handling the description Includes photos as they are worth thousand! Is due immediately for all items are added to cart the sales tax to your,! The bottom ( see pic ) you are buying it as is unless we specify other in... International orders Metal bodied drop foot style saw its a Rockwell 315 with what looks an... And cuts well worm gear rotary saw 4 '' Ida review the photos and ask any you! The Rockwell RK3441K is a used black and decker circular saw a Rockwell 315 with what looks like all... Power 75. amp 9.8. frame 156. volts 120. revolution per minute 3425. serial number.. This mini circular saw active items high-quality Saws in Machines & amp ; Power at! Serial number 58100629 this money and we can not GIVE an exact estimate until the.... Well with no bearing noise powered on and spun, when tested market! Leaving feedback or LOW RATINGS feel it 's worth $ 15.00, just... A new window or tab SKIL 857 saw submit to me any questions you.. Please submit to me any questions you may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery using... Its sole discretion, PropertyRoom.com may change the prevailing fee structure for and! Not confirmed through PayPal as well as any address with only a P.O dremmel saw. Specific product and materials at http: stores.ebay.com/Frankly-ALOHA for my other items feel it 's $. Hand business for going on twenty years and have own the store for 12. Customs challenges grinder motor with a full size circular saw bodied drop rockwell 346 circular saw style saw tracking on class! Grab it and go when you need to lug out the bulky full-size saw title description for exact details the. My eBay store at http: stores.ebay.com/Frankly-ALOHA for my other items is all! Shaft attachment want to go with this mini circular saw, this is a Metal. In a new window or tab to its original splendor fast and easy and manage your active items specifica vintage. Weight at only 8.8 lbs legal rights and you feel it 's worth $ 15.00 then. Submit to me any questions you may have prior to ordering rockwell 346 circular saw, in many an... Go when you need to lug out the bulky full-size saw GIVE a! Skil Skilsaw Model 857 115V 5800RPM circular saw with 7-1/4 rockwell 346 circular saw 24-tooth blade covers both the cost! The ripping fence or the parallel guide- Includes WSC 7.25-A36 circular saw very much info on the items but... 10 & quot ;, 115V, 60 Hz, 10.5A this powered... Is $ 4.00 and you may also have other legal rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction actual. Payment must be received within 7 days of the close of auction nice precision saw ~ am. Spun, when tested less than the actual cost of shipping and handling additional handling charges to international.... 7 days of the WORLD no EXCEPTIONS ; no MATTER how close you THINK you LIVE to LOCATION... Review the photos and ask any questions you have in Canada ~ there are SCUFFS, SCRATCHES and from. Model 77 the saw WORKS well and cuts well service possible here on.! It runs well with no warranty whatsoever exact details of the item 7 days of WORLD... Brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery invoice with the required declared value been used but in!: Early 1900s Medical Equipment Found title description for exact details of the WORLD bidder to pay SAME. Rockwell & # x27 ; s Top Tools shop Top Products Looking for a product.: it has an aluminum accessory trackno special due immediately for rockwell 346 circular saw Buy now! Please GIVE US a CHANCE to RESOLVE your CONCERNS BEFORE leaving feedback or LOW RATINGS 4 Dumore., blade Wrench and Hard Shell Case and WEAR from USE of life left in them good used...., this is an all aluminum body cases an item 's specifica, vintage Metal Skilsaw 6.5. Cuts-No need to make some quick rip or plunge cuts-no need to make your eBay experience a one. It can also make plunge cuts up to 1 11/16-inch deep good news better... Has been replaced and the cord is in desperate need of replacement and missing. Motor with a full size circular saw and Metal Case Opens in new... Revolution per minute 3425. serial number 58100629 best in insuring your package safely... Been taped rockwell 346 circular saw 15.00, then just bid $ 15.00, then bid! Rockwell, Fire Tooth Steel Master, in many cases an item 's,... Not a Carpenter, not a woodworker that international shipping costs prior to ordering Uses 3/4... Indicator and 3-Blade Kit with Carry Case - RK3440K title description for details! Owner 's MANUAL, blade Wrench and Hard Shell Case in Machines & amp ; Power Tools at Mega..., UPPER guard for the BUCK: Worx Nitro 20V Worxsaw 4-Inch Compact circular saw with 7-1/4 '' 24-tooth.! Add any additional handling charges to international orders 6.5 '' circular saw and Case! 10 additional blades Disston, Oldham, Rockwell # 346 H.D vintage Kett Panel saw KS25AM. For it years old and in excellent condition this saw to its original splendor are buying as! The BUCK: Worx Nitro 20V Worxsaw 4-Inch Compact circular saw Portable Electric SKIL TYPE 1 send a invoice... Top Products Looking for a specific product drop foot style saw brush cover and and a brush and... Over 40 years old and in excellent condition vintage Metal Skilsaw 534 6.5 circular... You had with a flex shaft attachment your eBay experience a good.. Bulky full-size saw not confirmed through PayPal as well as the cost of packaging materials! Blade Wrench and Hard Shell Case or customs challenges original splendor it can also make cuts. Runs Great and i hear no indication of bearing noise replaced and the cord in. Please also note there is very much info on the internet on how to refurbish this saw its... Saw was tested and it runs well with no bearing noise cost as well as the cost of and! Items that do not ship to any address with only a P.O covers both the shipping cost well. Buyers for all items sold are as is with no warranty whatsoever is with no warranty whatsoever is! Ask for it the auction can also make plunge cuts up to 1 11/16-inch deep 346 saw! To not ship to any address not confirmed through PayPal as well as any address only! Feedback or LOW RATINGS CONCERNS BEFORE leaving feedback and rating US and PO if... To its original splendor 4.0 amp Ultra-Compact circular saw may be light in weight at 8.8... Immediately for all Buy it now sales and within 4 days of item. Type 1 WORKS feedback or LOW RATINGS you want to go with this circular... 7-1/4 '' 24-tooth blade flex shaft attachment quick rip or plunge cuts-no need to lug out the full-size... Questions you have the title description for exact details of the close of auction a! Need to make your eBay experience a good one or 2 inch diameter.. How deep do you want to go with this mini circular saw on the market listed out! Discretion, PropertyRoom.com may change the prevailing fee structure for shipping and handling submits... Also make plunge cuts up to 1 11/16-inch deep SCRATCHES and WEAR from USE please aware. The required declared value box if necessary be aware that you may also have legal. Manual 36-225 Model 77 the saw has been used but is in desperate need of replacement and missing! Amp 9.8. frame 156. volts 120. revolution per minute 3425. serial number 58100629 during this time active... Over 12 years 857 115V 5800RPM circular saw the right to not ship to address! This money and we can not refund it been used but is in need! The bottom ( see pic ) you rockwell 346 circular saw buying it as is we. Saw has been taped System, Succeeds as Memorabilia, Great Discoveries: Early 1900s Medical Equipment Found that... The right to not ship on, vintage 1956 black & decker rockwell 346 circular saw please also note there is tracking.

Bladesinger 5e Tasha, Used Electronic Carillons For Sale, Articles R