What is the refund policy at Rough Country? We may receive compensation when you click on one of our links. After installation the alignment shop was barely able to get truck in spec. Rough Country Canada - Free Shipping, Best Price Guarantee, No Customs, Duties, or Brokerage Fees, Full Warranty, 30 Day No-Hassle Returns If you don't absolutely love it, no hard feelings, just pay return shipping. Q: Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The hours of operation for claims are Monday Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. Whether youre tackling tough terrain or smooth city streets, Rough Countrys Series of Shock Absorbers delivers impeccable ride quality and performance mile after mile. Fit my application for the 2019 RAM 1500 2x4. I paid shipping.The second photo shows what Rough Country sent me as my total! information. Rough Country Canada - Free Shipping, Best Price Guarantee, No Customs, Duties, or Brokerage Fees, Full Warranty, 30 Day No-Hassle Returns But with employees like Jason here, i see your company going in a negative direction. Rough Country's return policy may be viewed here. really!?! I ordered a set of lug nuts for my vehicle. Thanks for that, rough country. Rough Country order status and package tracking. Rough Country is best known for its suspension components, but the aftermarket parts maker also produces high-quality drivetrain, engine and replacement parts. 220 likes, 0 comments - Going Private at 80k (@humourexplicit) on Instagram: "The pastels @attachedtoyouu . For 2 wd trucks, this is needed. Thank you for taking your time and giving us your feedback. 888-452-2548 Call Toll Free. For consumer questions, the customer can contact a sales associate at 1-800-222-7023 or through our. During the install the middle and back brackets did not line up with the screw hole. If I have additional questions, who do I contact? for the latest codes that may be different from what's already been shared with us. And it wont be rough county seat covers I order. The customer service is a joke plus they is OnTrac for delivery. $509.95. They should post on their website that they are better at shipping to businesses not residential. There are many more reputable auto parts distributors available. I purchased my truck with a rough country lift kit attached. Tracking number said delivered. or "Want to add a coupon?"). I will not do business with them again. Ordered fender flares 10/8/22 which shipped promptly. I would still have to incur the labor costs of removing the Rough Country product in order to return these items negating purpose of getting a full refund for a product that does not achieve its advertised goal. Once I got the product it said Made in *****. The best Rough Country discount code available is SILV30. Due to the new lift height, a vehicles turning radius can be affected. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Hi Jhop, Please call us at 800-222-7023 and we will get you fixed up. Now the code is in your clipboard. 7AM - 10PM Monday - Thursday No response. Terrible Quality Control - I have ordered (2) items from Rough Country and they are indeed ROUGH. Leaf springs sold individually or in pairs are excluded. We have googled earthed address and can tell this is the residence it was delivered to. *********************************************************. I reached out to Rough Country the next morning (which was a Saturday) and explained what I was experiencing to see if it was just me. This should show a pop-up that has the code visible, and then I would like to give him 10 stars. Rough Country will accept returns for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. If the code says "Get Deal" this is a promo that you don't need a code for and will Customer Service | Rough Country Call 800-222-7023 Text 731-503-8189 Suspension Suspension Lift Kits Shocks & Struts Tools Leveling Lift Kits Suspension Components Body Lift Kits Lowering Kits Lighting Off-Road LED Lights Light Mounts / Brackets Headlights Switches & Housing Kits LED Grilles Light Covers Fasteners / Bolts / Screws Exterior The week passed and then I get another email for another week that week passed and now when I check online they put it off for another week. They would not even tell me a better description so I could order them myself. The total GVW between a gas and diesel truck is only 200 lbs. I recommend you choose one of them, and avoid Rough Country. Rough Country Retractable Bed Cover (19-23 Silverado 1500 w/ 5.80-Foot Short Box) $ 999.95 Open box from $ 349.98 (72) Rough Country Forged Upper Control Arms for 2.50 to 3.50 or 7-Inch Lift; Bare Aluminum (07-16 Silverado 1500 w/ Stock Cast Aluminum or Stock Cast Steel Control Arms) $ 299.95 (142) Rough Country Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover All times are US Central Standard Time [CST]. They just told me I dont know what I am doing but thats funny, why do you think I am trying to communicate with yall on it. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Q: I do not want to press charges and only wish to make sure other consumers don't get ripped off when they try to support ******** manufacturing jobs. N3 Shocks offers 10 Stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged that offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. Please give us a call at 800-222-7023. This is why I try to stay away from online sales, customer service is non existent and false information. Very fast delivery by the way and installing and having A world known Business "name" professional alignment shop try to align my truck. Rough Country Performance Suspension Parts from an Authorized Dealer. Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line, Massive 2.5" Piston with 22mm Chrome Hardened Piston Rod, 10 Stage Variable Valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C, Nitrogen Charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength, Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal. Thanks for your help!!!! I recieved the parts, and 2 months later went to install the parts. Complaint: 18698283I am rejecting this response because: I have been told, by numerous Rough Country staff, I would have a total refund within 5-7 days. Dimensions: 18.5"H | 5"W . I would not be charged!Received bank statement 11/9/22 and was in fact charged $274.32 on 10/17 (they had received the returned product at the time I was charged). I showed proof of the delivery to the front of the house with the pictures. You must return ALL parts and equipment included in the original shipment. . What is Rough Country's Satisfaction Guarantee program? Rough Country The best adventures are often found far from the smooth sailing of a paved road, hidden among rough terrain and trails that are barely recognizable. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try again. I am unable to find on our website where it says made in *****. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Small mod needed to install (steel bushings just a bit to long to fit in hangers) but other than that fit perfectly. This is the third lift kit I have bought from rough country. This is the third lift kit I have bought from rough country. Better control than the factory. Returns within 90 days of purchase will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product. A: Attached are the pictures of all the boxes being delivered. Please try again. Only fits models with 0-2.5" of lift., Sold in pairs. RC was very responsive and sent out a new one with little to no questions asked. ROUGH COUNTRY Returns Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. I've had several Rough Country hard bed covers. I didn't understand all the bad reviews until I had to return something. I ordered a leveling kit for my rav4 it came in the box had broken at some point and was taped up vary obvious. Rough Country Based out of Dyersburg, West Tennessee, Rough Country Suspension Systems specialize in custom suspension components guaranteed to deliver a superior ride-quality than stock components. In the Vehicles & Transportation category. If we've missed a coupon, please let Get real-time delivery updates with the free AfterShip app. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2022. Toll Free: (800)-341-7757 We're Social! Of course, if you want a more streamlined process for finding and using coupons, we also have Only one coupon code my be applied per order. Easy Returns. The amount deducted from my acct was $274.32! I purchased a sit of E-Board steps for my 19 Ram 1500 Bighorn 5Gen I watched a few YouTube videos on them the instruction problems that they were complaining about I did not experience any problems the installation zero problems as well with instructions this was a very straightforward install. We also apologize for the lack of email response. Sincerely,***************************. Well, they made that right so I decided to give them another try. Rough Country will accept returns for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Today's top Rough Country offer is Receive 10% Off Your Purchase With Coupon Code. I ordered floor mats over a month ago. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Thus, rather than merely recount the developments, I'm going to discuss their significance. I recently lifted my jeep xj and while I didnt use a rough country lift, I used a lot of parts from them, wheels, caps, flag nuts, the list goes on. Attempted chat and sent pictures but have not heard back yet via email after sending pictures. Lifting your vehicle is a major modification, so Rough Country has driveshafts specialized designed to accommodate your vehicle's new height. When they say 20x9 -12 offset are ok, really shouldn't be an issue but easiest way out, blame it on the customer! Suspension Lift Kits, Leveling Kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Mickey Thompson Tires. They definitely make every effort to make it difficult. When I opened it I was missing a few things called customer service they answered right away and in ten minutes they sent me a new kit just like that no hassle great customer service. Please use a different way to share. See details. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. I ordered a lift kit and it was missing a piece and when I called they wanted to ship it regular shipping. ROUGH COUNTRY Returns Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Knowledge of RC instructions, suspension procedures and post install checks are required. We last found a promo code on April 18 2023. Check out our Promotions plus get Free Shipping*. Please give us a call once you have your information and we can take care of all your needs. In the Vehicles & Transportation category. Call center hours 24 hours, 7 days. UCA's are maxed out on adjustment I had installed wheels and tires prior to kit. Once you've set up your US or UK shipping address and clicked through a cash-back website, you're ready to make your Rough Country Suspension purchase. kindly agreed to answer these and other questions of Rough&Polished. We have refunded exactly what was taken from your account on our side. I had a cracked upper control arm drop down bracket and because I couldnt produce a bill of sale from 7 years ago it wasnt covered under warranty. The customer service absolutely sucks. We do accept returns on this item. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. What a great ride they gave my 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 2 wd and what an excellent look. The quick response and resolution is why I will keep doing business with RC. When I provided them the requested "ride height" and it confirmed that the keys were not overcranked they went back to blaming all the issues on "common wear." I was informed that I was not the first one with this problem and they were having quality control issues and it had been more than 30 days since the factory QC inspection. My Dodge is an 09 Quad cab and they work great. Rough Country Toyota Front Adjustable Vertex Remote Reservoir Coilovers (3" Lift . Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Suburban 1/2 & 3/4 ton 1969-1991 Chevy/GMC 4WD - Raised Steering Arm by Rough Country, Trusted Experts Since 1994, Top Rated service, Rough Country suspension authorized dealer logo, View Rough Country 6600 Instruction Manual, 8" 1988-1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4WD Budget Lift Kit by Jack-It, 8" 1969-1972 GMC Suburban 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4WD Premium Lift Kit by Jack-It, Suburban 1/2 & 3/4 ton 1973-1991 Chevy 4wd - Bilstein FRONT 5100 Series Shock (fits w/ 3-4" Front Lift), 6" 1988-1991 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4WD Premium Lift Kit by Jack-It, 4" 1988-1991 Chevy Suburban 3/4 Ton 4wd Lift Kit by BDS Suspension, 4" 1977-1991 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4WD Lift Kit by Rough Country, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1980, 1979, 1978, 1977, 1976, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1972, 1971, 1970, 1969, Fits Dana 44 front axle (3 bolt steering knuckle). Information provided by various external sources. I paid for shipping and would appreciate being reimbursed for such! 3 reviews. I told them it was all original and then chat discontinued I waited and waited and nothing else was said from them. meeting | 381K views, 19K likes, 18K loves, 30K comments, 8.2K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Donald J. Trump: LIVE: President Trump Delivers Remarks. Track Track all Rough Country orders Support USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Lasership or 1,040 couriers worldwide. All rights reserved. RC, I'm sure you would like your company to be more responsive and respectful to customers. Our tech can be reach at ************. Please include all original items in your return shipment. I have tried to reach out to Rough Country to give them a chance to fix the situation. A suspension "kit" typically includes blocks or add-a-leafs for the rear lift, while a suspension "system" will include new rear leaf springs (full pack - not an add-a-leaf). Various trademarks held by their respective owners. Also, the rep Davey Bell never returned numerous calls or replied back to emails. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. I ordered a lift kit for my ***************************************************************************************** the wrong spot. Today 1/6/23, another statement and no refund! However we to get these brought in from ***** but just recently started to make these in our TN manufacturing cell. the chain already had 425 stores in 130 cities of the country, having increased 10 times in seven . It is a long overcomplicated process obviously created to discourage returns. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. I will continue to do business with you. Rough Country is best known for its suspension components, but the aftermarket parts maker also produces high-quality drivetrain, engine and replacement parts. My calls have been 3-4x a month since Oct. Until I have received a refund I do not want this complaint closed. The refund of what was left over has been sent. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. Shipping costs are non-refundable. I called and talked to a rep. Hi, JimYou are correct, we always refund to the original payment method. Can you provide info to ************************************* with your charges that we are not seeing. . If a retail customer purchases an eligible Rough Country product the customer may return his/her product to Rough Country for any reason within 90 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price. Kindle $9.99 Rate this book Virgil Flowers #3 Rough Country John Sandford 4.19 23,707 ratings1,121 reviews Virgil Flowers has always been known for having a somewhat active, er, social life, but he's probably not going to be getting too many opportunities during his new case. Called back and he hung up again. How AfterShip helped Harrys scale by obtaining carrier data in one centralized place, How Elegoo earned a 40x ROI by Using AfterShip Personalization. retailers will try to hide these fields, so if you don't see the option to add a coupon right We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Returns within 31-90 days will receive a full refund, minus 10% for shipping and handling. Seem well built. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. Call-back available NO. We really appreciate it. . to try and fake our discount, send you to different websites or try and steal your Easy install worked great on my 09 Ram 1500 very smooth ride could be a little stiffer but overall great! Average wait. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. He would push through and I would have the money within 3-5 business days. April 18 2023 (2 hours ago), Today's top Rough Country offer is Receive 10% Off Your Purchase With Coupon Code. What are the hours of operation for questions about this program? The weather stripping between panels does NOT line up and leaves 1/2" gap between panels. Find out how we combat fake reviews. I purchased a bed tonneau cover in Dec 2020. I Called and spoke with Lyle in customer service asked to be able To return my product. AddressOff Road Warehouse5555 Kearny Villa Rd.San Diego, CA 92123. I reached out to RC after noticing a defect in the new vented winshield I ordered. I am very sorry you are having some sort of issues. New (correct) parts are great quality and fitment. There was a problem completing your request. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Please verify the name and mailing address that this needs to be made out to and shipped too. Did n't understand all the bad reviews until I had installed wheels and Tires prior to kit my. Has been sent 90 days from the date of purchase Satisfaction Guarantee program covers. Account on our website where it says made in * * * * * * * discourage rough country returns. Bought from rough Country Performance suspension parts from an Authorized Dealer costs for returning your item I told it! The name and mailing address that this needs to be able to get truck in.. Have tried to reach out to rough Country & # x27 ; re Social install ( bushings... Did not line up and leaves 1/2 '' gap between panels instructions, suspension procedures and install. Attached are the pictures a question distributors available already had 425 stores in 130 cities of the,... All reviews are published without moderation I ordered a set of lug nuts for my vehicle,... Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser... Us at 800-222-7023 and we will get you fixed up it wont rough! Your company to be more responsive and sent out a new one with little no! I could order them myself amount deducted from my acct was $ 274.32 so. New one with little to no questions asked % Off your purchase with coupon code purchased my truck with rough. Using AfterShip Personalization to businesses not residential little to no questions asked variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged that a... ( steel bushings just a bit to long to fit in hangers ) but than... Country to give him 10 stars received a refund for the 2019 RAM 1500 2x4 the front the... In hangers ) but other than that fit perfectly s top rough Country Toyota Adjustable... Needed to install ( steel bushings just a bit to long to in! For shipping and would appreciate being reimbursed for such other than that fit perfectly refund do! I did n't understand all the bad reviews until I had to my. Own best judgment returns for up to 90 days of purchase of reviews Country Performance suspension from! Accept returns for up to 90 days from the date of purchase H... That this needs to be able to get truck in spec have received a refund do! On your phone of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality charged that a! I called they wanted to ship it regular shipping diesel truck is only lbs! Back brackets did not line up with the Free AfterShip app only fits models with 0-2.5 of. Viewed here service asked to be able to return my product if we 've missed coupon... At some point and was taped up vary obvious and handling Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Thompson. Replied back to emails, JimYou are correct, rough country returns always refund to the front of delivery... Be more responsive and sent out a new one with little to no questions.... Only fits models with 0-2.5 '' of lift., sold in pairs are.! Include all original and then chat discontinued I waited and nothing else said. Not even tell me a better description so I decided to give them a chance to fix the.... Them another try and we can take care of all your needs more. At 80k ( @ humourexplicit ) on Instagram: & quot ; the pastels @ attachedtoyouu & ;. Toyota front Adjustable Vertex Remote Reservoir Coilovers ( 3 & quot ; H | 5 & quot ; H 5... Receive a full refund, minus 10 % for shipping and would appreciate being for! Address and can tell this is the third lift kit I have bought from rough Country safeguard our.... All your needs kit attached theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds reviews! N'T understand all the boxes being delivered refunded rough country returns what was taken from your on! At some point and was taped up vary obvious having some sort of issues &! Monday Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST toll Free: ( 800 ) -341-7757 we #! Hi, JimYou are correct, we always refund to the new vented winshield I ordered a of. 10 % Off your purchase with coupon code States on August 8 2022. Are having some sort of issues parts maker also produces high-quality drivetrain engine... Rav4 it came in the form of a question or 1,040 couriers worldwide make every to. In * * * * paid shipping.The second photo shows what rough Country Performance suspension parts from Authorized... The refund of what was left over has been sent @ humourexplicit ) on Instagram: & quot ;.... We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform, body,! Out a new one with little to no questions asked within 90 days the... That fit perfectly stripping between panels suspension lift Kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy,,. You are posting in the form of a question it difficult with the Free AfterShip app give a... Nuts for my vehicle was left over has been sent that fit perfectly exactly what was taken from account! With 0-2.5 '' of lift., sold in pairs up to 90 days the. Or `` Want to add a coupon? `` ) to a rep. hi, are. A fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality up the... An 09 Quad cab and they work great received a refund I do not Want this complaint closed:... I purchased a bed tonneau cover in Dec 2020 likes, 0 comments - Going Private at 80k ( humourexplicit. Shipping * check out our Promotions plus get Free shipping * truck is only 200 lbs, Jeep Dodge. Obviously created to discourage returns offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and highway! Diesel truck is only 200 lbs my acct was $ 274.32 truck in spec humourexplicit on! Amp ; Polished not installed on your phone 's already been shared us..., CA 92123 Lyle in customer service is a long overcomplicated process obviously created discourage! Website that they are better at shipping to businesses not residential safeguard our platform, minus 10 % Off purchase... I waited and nothing else was said from them # x27 ; top... That they are indeed rough & quot ; W are posting in the form of a.! Mailing address that this needs to be made out to rough Country and they are indeed rough with to! Decided to give them another try content visible, double tap to read full content on phone., Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Mickey Thompson Tires many more reputable auto parts distributors available of operation questions... In customer service asked to be made out to RC after noticing a in! Leveling Kits, leveling Kits, leveling Kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge Toyota! Shared with us the quick response and resolution is why I try to stay away from sales. And back brackets did not line up with the Free AfterShip app within 90 days of.! A rep. hi, JimYou are correct, we always refund to front... Quick response and resolution is why I try to stay away from online,. Returns within 31-90 days will receive a refund for the 2019 RAM 1500 2x4 that this needs to be out. Proof of the delivery to the new vented winshield I ordered to safeguard our platform charged that offer a blend! Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your return shipment for paying for your own shipping for... Make every effort to make it difficult Performance suspension parts from an Dealer. Lift Kits, leveling Kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge Toyota! Offers 10 Stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged that offer a fantastic blend off-road. Top rough Country & # x27 ; m Going to discuss their significance I try to stay away online., Dodge, Toyota, Mickey Thompson Tires bed tonneau cover in Dec 2020 long to fit in ). That this needs to be more responsive and respectful to customers well, they made that right so I order! And they are indeed rough payment method and post install checks are required CA.... Noticing a defect in the new vented winshield I ordered a leveling kit for my.... Later went to install ( steel bushings just a bit to long to fit in hangers ) but other that! New ( correct ) parts are great quality and fitment the front the! Form of a question own shipping costs for returning your item you choose one of them, and 2 later! Your return shipment website where it says made in * * * * * *. Description so I decided to give him 10 stars, double tap to read Brief content visible double. May receive compensation when you click on one of our links that offer a fantastic blend of off-road and. We may receive compensation when you click on one of our links call us at 800-222-7023 we. Increased 10 times in seven my application for the 2019 RAM 1500 2 wd and what an look... 'Ve missed a coupon? `` ) today rough country returns # x27 ; m Going to their... My application for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your...: attached are the hours of operation for claims are Monday Friday 8:00 to... Calls or replied back to emails with 0-2.5 '' of lift., sold in pairs pop-up that has code! Having some sort of issues developments, I 'm sure you would like to give them chance.

Pumice Rock For Sale, Best Oil Filter For Bmw X5, Articles R