Blue steel upper magazine tower BERETTA M9 It features aggressive texturing along the grip and accepts 10-round magazines. I recommend buying a speedloader for it because loading that much ammo is tiring and time consuming. Copyright 2023 American Firearms LLC. 30-round drum magazine Your high capacity magazines super store. With its streamlined, ergonomic design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you'll find that our family of G2c pistols strike the perfect balance between comfort and confidence in any situation. Most of the time, its heat-treated and has a protective coating. The 17 round is another excellent all-around large-capacity magazine because you get a couple more rounds without adding a lot of weight or size compared to a 15 round mag. However, this might be different if you buy it from a gun shop or sporting goods store. ProMag Taurus Millennium G2 PT 111 Magazine, 9mm, 32 Rounds 6. Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish This product will increase your round count by at least five rounds. Many people prefer to carry at least 15 rounds on them. Find Taurus G2c pistols, magazines and accessories all right here at Impact Guns! This magazine is made in the USA so you can be confident that it was expertly machined to the highest quality standards and fits nicely into any G2C pistol for years of reliable feeding. Reloading is costly and becomes immensely more difficult during a high-pressure situation. If youre looking for a fun day slinging 50 rounds down the range at a time, this Taurus G2 / G3 drum is the one for you! $42.99, Sale It also doesnt add too much weight or size to discount it from concealing it for self-defense or use with competitive shooting. . Compare. When asked who needs a 50 rd drum? I used to hear my grandpa say its better to have a gun and not need it, than not have a gun and need it. I think the same rings true about ammunition because a gun is just a paper weight until you load it. The most common materials used to make an extended mag are steel and polymer. The magazine spring is made from heat treated stainless steel. Taurus G2C 9mm 32 Round Magazine. Thats why we have written this entire article, so you can choose the one that best fits your situation. The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Magazine size matters. text-decoration: none; You do not pay anything extra and your purchase helps support our work. The ProMag 15 round 9mm Magazine is for the individual who wants to carry more bullets than the default 12 rounds without the magazine becoming too large to properly conceal or handle in a self-defense situation. Cleared the jam, racked again and same thing happened . Fits theTaurus PT-111 9mm pistol Weve updated both images and links throughout. It is the best all-around high-capacity magazine because you can take it to the range and spend more time shooting than reloading. Out of Stock. Top Pick. Posted by Bart on Feb 23rd 2023 This mag is only slightly longer than the 12 round mag. 7. Taurus Magazine: 24/7 G2 Compact: 9mm 13rd Capacity - 5-24709G2C-13 . . FitsTaurus PT-92 9mm pistol Made in the 15-round magazine Magazine body constructed of a proprietary DuPont Zytel based polymer; blue steel upper magazine tower. Striker-fired pistols are simple in their operation because after the shooter manually racks the slide to chamber a round, each trigger pull fires a single round, ejects the spent casing, loads another round into the chamber, rearms the firing pin, and is ready to be shot again. The capacity of mags ranges from 7 rounds up to 50. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items. EVERYDAY GUN MAGAZINE, TAURUS SPECTRUM A NEW WAY TO CARRY ISSUE, 2018 $1299 $3.99 delivery Jan 17 - 19 Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Taurus G2C 9mm Luger 10 Rd 3. MSRP $: 319.99. It's not gonna be used for defense but for some fun at the range this little drum is a blast. Taurus G2C, G3C, G3XL 9mm 17-Round Magazine, Taurus G2C, G3C, G3XL 9mm 15-Round Magazine, ProMag Taurus PT 111 G2 9mm 50-Round Drum Magazine. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! height: 45px; About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Magazine spring formed 50-round drum magazine Taurus G2, G3, G2c, G3c, PT-111 9mm pistol. Taurus manufactures high-quality entry level priced guns and gun parts. tactical pistol. $27.99. The following reason is that I would rather carry fewer mags without sacrificing capacity, so I dont have to reload as often if I am forced to defend myself. 00) $47. Lancer L5 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 10-Round Advanced Warfighter Magazine, ETS 10mm 30-Round Extended Magazine for Glock 20 Pistols, Bulgarian AK-47 7.62x39mm 40-Round Steel Lined Polymer Magazine, ETS Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm 30-Round Extended Magazine, Bulldog Cases Pro Ankle Holster for Beretta Tomcat, DeSantis Gunhide Second Six Speedloader Magazine Pouch for HKS 29M Speedloaders, TALON Grips Rubber Adhesive Grip for Sig Sauer P365. The Taurus G2 series was engineered specifically for everyday carry-and it delivers. Injection molded magazine follower Our Low Price $39.97 QuickView ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c/G3 9mm Luger Drum Magazine 50 Rounds Polymer Black ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c/G3 9mm Luger Drum Magazin. Or suppose youre in a situation where you are forced to defend yourself. Everything you need for an optics ready EDC Rig. Injection molded magazine follower stage v hemi conversion heads for sale. Taurus G3C Magazine 9mm Luger 12 Rounds Steel Matt Taurus G3 Magazine 9mm Luger 10 Rounds Steel Blued, Taurus G3 Magazine 9mm Luger 15 Rounds Polymer Base Plate Steel Matte Black. Works perfect and holds more than 50 rounds. Your high capacity magazines super store. Add to Wishlist + Quick View. 7 Items. Were reader-supported, which means we may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. However, some guns, such as the Taurus G2C, only come with 10 or 12 round factory magazines, while other semi-autos enable the user to pack 15+ rounds with a double-stacked, offset, or staggered configuration. I am sure you are aware of all the compatible magazines that function in your G3C/G2C/PT111G2. This is a Taurus G3C 9mm magazine that holds 15 rounds. At GunMag Warehouse we offer an ever-improving selection of factory and aftermarket Taurus pistol magazines, available at low, budget-friendly prices. Taurus. How we select gear. Semi-autos offer the ability to carry more ammo in a magazine body than a revolvers cylinder. Features and Benefits. With other brands and models of premium pistols, this kind of accuracy may only be attained with extensive (and expensive) modifications and customization with after-market parts, while the M9 offers it right out of the box. Free Shipping. Sale. Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKTAURUSGEN2 will also feature an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/ disassembly easier and faster. and certify that I will comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This means less time reloading and more time shooting. Out of Stock. It also cuts down on the overall weight of your firearm thanks to the lightweight body material. More than doubling the size of a 15 round mag, the ProMag Extended magazine is one magazine that you wont have to reload very often. A double-stack magazine provides plenty of firepower in a compact handgun. Yes. The G2C magazine offers steel internal springs for reliable . It will keep functioning reliably even after being buried in the sand or snow, or being repeatedly dropped on hard surfaces like asphalt or concrete. For instance, it will keep functioning in temperatures as low as -40 F and as high as +140 F, and it consistently fires over 35,000 rounds of commercial ammunition before a failure. Taurus TX22 16 Round Magazine .22 Long Rifle Polym Mec-Gar Taurus PT92/PT99 9mm Magazine 15 Rounds Nickel Steel MGPT9215N. These restrictions impact the legality of extended magazines, so read up before taking the plunge into extended magazines. Taurus PT 111 G2 Magazine 32-Rd Steel Blue 9mm 5. Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish I divorced my wife and took the dog. Youll have a giant magazine secured in your Taurus G2C. }. b>Taurus PT909 9mm 17-Round Magazine (17) Sale $44. Dealer Locator. The polymer follower, in conjunction with the chrome silicon wire, allows for incredible feeding and loading efficiency. This Taurus G2C Magazine is a factory replacement magazine for your Taurus G2C pistol. Taurus G3C 12 Round Magazine. height: 53px; EVERYDAY GUN MAGAZINE, TAURUS SPECTRUM A NEW WAY TO CARRY ISSUE, 2018 $1499 $3.99 delivery Tue, Jan 17 Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Taurus G2C 9mm 12 Round Magazine - 358-0005-01. Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by email. The ProMag Taurus PT 111 G2C 50-round 9mm drum magazine features a steel-coated DuPont Zytel polymer body. Taurus G2C/G3C 9mm 15-round Magazine. But if there is a combat and tactical pistol for which this term is absolutely appropriate, it is the Beretta M9. Each has its proper use. Add to Cart Compare. Taurus. It has a large enough capacity for range shooters who dont want to spend all their time reloading. Get discounts from top brands and our latest reviews! ProMag Taurus G2C G3 PT111 9mm 50 Round Drum Magazine. This handgun also comes with a steel ramp front sight, an adjustable 2-dot rear sight and 2 magazines. The word "ultimate" has long been common currency among firearm enthusiasts. Pro Mag Taurus PT-99 50 Round 9mm Drum - DRM-A72. So in order to reach this minimum threshold we look to purchase extended mags. Easy to carry anywhere you go. taurus factory and aftermarket replacement magazines for taurus 9mm guns made to the same specifications as the factory magazines that came with the gun. No one needs that type of negativity in their life. With that said there are several factors to consider before purchasing extra magazines. On Shop Taurus only, stock up and save with our exclusive two-pack magazine deals. } Highly recommend, 36 out of 38 people found the following review helpful, Just picked up my M9 today it's built like a tank and runs like a Ferrari,been a Beretta fan since the 1960's, Beretta USA | Site designed and developed by Americaneagle.com Read More >. ._ta-formTitle{ Taurus GX4 Magazine 9mm Luger 11 Rounds Steel Matt ProMag Taurus GX4 9mm Luger Drum Magazine 30 Rounds Polymer Black. $71 36. Add to Wish List . The Taurus G2C also comes with a durable stainless steel barrel for enhanced service life, improved muzzle velocity, and dependable accuracy in any tactical or personal defense environment. As I mentioned earlier one of my carry pistols isnt large enough for my pinky to grip without an extended magazine. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Info - CA Residents | CA Privacy Rights | CA Transparency in Supply Chain Act | Website Accessibility Statement | User Submissions | Site Map, ._ta-ctaCustom2{ Injection molded magazine follower Its Bruniton finish with military-style markings is highly resistant to sweat and corrosion, and after shooting, a tool-free disassembly latch makes it simple and quick to take the pistol apart for cleaning. Price $33.92. Taurus g2c 9mm extended magazine drum. The 15-round magazine is nearly identical to the 17-round version. ._ta-basicForm .hs-form-required{ With its streamlined, ergonomic design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you'll find . ProMag TAUA2 Magazine Taurus PT92 9mm 20rd Blued Finish Steel. background-color: #f65325; Mec-Gar Taurus Magazine PT100/101 .40 S&W 10 Round Mec-Gar Taurus PT92 PT99 9mm Magazine 15 Rounds Steel Black MGPT9215B. . $14.85 $2.85 shipping border: none; You will be the envy and talk of the gun range as you secure this 50 round drum into your Taurus G2C. This Taurus extended magazine, though it only holds 12 rounds, helps to keep your gun compact so you can carry multiple mags without them constantly being in the way. Home Pistols Taurus G2 . Accept Reject lu decomposition calculator with steps. Sig Sauer P226 9mm 15-Round Magazine 2. $21.99, Special Price text-transform: uppercase; They range from 12 rounds up to 50 rounds. Simply put, there is no pistol today that is as durable, reliable, dependable, easy to use, safe and accurate as the Beretta M9, the handgun that has rightfully earned the nickname of World Defender.. This mag is made from a millennium frame that ensures resistance to all kinds of abuse and impact. 68 out of 74 people found the following review helpful, Excellent beginner handgun, its huge steel frame makes handling 9mm recoil easy. How large of a capacity do you need? Also, my Sig Sauer 228 and 226 mags work in the G3C also. Large-capacity means it carries more than ten rounds, according to the gun control lobbyist website giffords.org. ProMag Taurus PT 99 9mm Luger Drum Magazine 50 Rou ProMag Taurus PT92 32 Round Magazine 9mm Steel Blued. Price $33.92. Overall, the Taurus G2C 9mm pistol is a sub-compact concealed carry that offers reliability and accuracy . Our best-selling Taurus G2c EDC Bundle is BACK! Pocket Shot .380 Keltec P3AT/Ruger LCP/Ruger LCP II/TAURUS TCP/Kahr .380/Sig P238 Black Leather. Taurus G2C 9mm Luger 10 Rd. Free Shipping. ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2 15 Round Magazine 9mm Luge Taurus G2c / PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 Magazine 9mm Luger 12 Rounds Steel Blued. but an aggressive competitor to the P365 with its 12-round magazine. This is a Taurus 50 round drum, designed by Promag. KCI Glock 40 S&W 50 Round Drum Magazine. $36.00 $29.95. Shop Accessories. Taurus G2C 40 S&W 10 Round Magazine. In Stock. I highly recommend one solution for these higher-capacity magazines a speed loader. Made 32-round extended magazine In Stock. It's compact enough for concealed carriers to comfortably carry it. I carry a small pistol that came with a 7+1 standard capacity magazine from the factory. The Taurus PT111G2 9mm magazine holds 15 rounds bringing the Taurus G2C up to par with several other compact pistol capacities. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. . Yes. 5 G2C 15 Round Mags. Promag Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm 7 Round Magazine, Magpul PMAG 15 GL9 9mm 15 Round Magazine for Glock 19 Pistols, ETS Group 9mm 15 Round Magazine for Glock 19 Pistols, ETS Group 9mm 22 Round Extended Magazine for Glock Pistols. Mec-Gar Taurus 92/99 9mm Magazine 10 Rounds Blued Taurus Firearms TH40 Magazine .40 S&W 15 Rounds Polymer Base Plate Alloy Body Bl Taurus Firearms TH40 Magazine .40 S&W 15 Rounds Po Taurus TX22 16 Round Magazine .22 Long Rifle Polymer Black Finish. Taurus Magazine: 24/7 G2 Compact: 40 S&W 11rd Capacity - 5-24740G2C-11 . Jan 8, 2021 Yes, G2C mags will fit in the G3C, I recently purchased a G3C and my PT111 mags fit and are exactly the same. On the first rack it didn't load completely, so I pressed on the slide and it racked. FITS: Taurus G3C 9mm & Taurus G2C 9mm; LIST OF STATES WITH MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS. Another extended magazine on our list that is ideal for your Taurus G2C is the Taurus 9mm 12-Round Magazine. 2 magazines are included when you purchase the firearm directly from Taurus. 3.2 barrel. $38.99 $34.95. The rotary design of this drum magazine allows you to carry up to 50 rounds of 9mm ammunition. Taurus G2C 9mm 3.25" Barrel Adjustable White Dot Rear Sight Matte Black/SS Finish 12rd Mag. FitsTaurus PT-92 9mm pistol form.stacked { Made in 10-round extended magazine Features and Specifications: Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 20 Rounds Material: Heat Treated Steel DuPont Zytel Polymer Follower, Lock-Plate, And Base Plate Heat Treated Chrome Silicone Wire. Additional Information 3 Reviews Works really well Posted by Kim Camacho on Aug 14th 2022 Taurus 709 Slim 9MM 7 Round Magazine. Viridian E-Series Red Laser Sight, UM Tactical laser-compatible holster, AND two 12-round Taurus G2c mags! $23 73. Would you like to log into Beretta using your logged in facebook information? Quick view. Taurus G2c / PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 Magazine 9mm ProMag Taurus PT 100 .40 S&W Drum Magazine 50 Rounds Polymer Black. G3c 15 round mag. Not designed for concealing, a 32 round mag makes for a fun day at the range because you will spend minimal time reloading. . ProMag Taurus G2C Drum Magazine 9mm 50 Rounds Our price: $119.99 Quantity: Buy now Check to compare Mec-Gar Taurus PT 92 Magazine 9mm 18 Round Anti Friction Coating Our price: $27.98 Market Price: $37.45 you save 25% Quantity: Buy now Check to compare Mec-Gar Taurus PT 92/99 Magazine 9mm 10 Rounds Our price: $19.98 Market Price: $30.45 you save 34% Instead, we depend on our personal experience, spending hours reading online reviews and speaking with other experts so we can recommend the best of the best to you. Free Shipping. Injection molded magazine follower The frame features an accessory rail for lights and lasers. There are aftermarket 50 round drums available. Taurus 358-0005-01 OEM Black Detachable 12rd for 9mm Luger Taurus G2c. display: block; When we talk US military standards, we talk hard numbers, not opinions. Taurus G3C and G2C pistols are also compatible with this magazine. Compare Compare Items. 5 Quality With the worldwide popularity of the Taurus line of handguns we are confident that this new addition to our MCK . Out of stock. $263.49. $114.99. Taurus G2c Promo Viridian Laser/UM Tactical Holster/2x 12rd Mags . Sale Ensure these are legal in your state before purchasing. Magazine spring formed from heat 50-round drum magazine Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by email. Add a Magazine sleeve to it! Compatible with Taurus PT111 G2 Millennium, G2C, G3, G3C, G3X and G3XL models. and certify that I will comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2 15 Round Magazine 9mm Luge Taurus G2c / PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 Magazine 9mm Luger 12 Rounds Steel Blued. As per government testing guidelines, this pistol is capable of firing 10-shot groups of 3 inches or less at a distance of 50 meters (approximately 55 yards), with consistency and reliability. Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish Top Brands, S - Z Brands, Taurus, Magazines + Accessories by Taurus. Features. If youre thinking about using this magazine as an EDC, I would recommend against that due to its size alone,(although theres something awesome about the idea of having 32 rounds on board for a tense situation) However, its perfect for a fun day on the range when you dont want to spend your time reloading and switching between different magazines as 3 of these will have you burning through almost a full 100 bullets. This magazine fits a significant number of the popular Taurus configuration such as the G2c, G3, G3C, PT111 and . Whether you need a replacement magazine or additional mags to add to your collection, this magazine is great. . 4.0. padding-right: 20px; An extended mag gives you more opportunity to hit your target. Full Auto Glock 100 Round Drum Mag; Taurus G2C 50 Round Drum Mag Dump; Taurus G2C 9 mm ! Quick view Add to Cart. Why Use an Extended Mag for Your Taurus G2C? Injection molded magazine follower shin high school dxd manga. 358-0021-00. Sign up and receive information on new items and offers from us. Quick view. Injection molded magazine follower However, this isnt financially possible. The word ultimate has long been common currency among firearm enthusiasts. The Taurus G2C is a semi-automatic, polymer-framed, striker-fired pistol chambered in 9x19mm. Happy plinking! Taurus GX4 9mm 11 Round Magazine. This drum magazine is built to be both durable and reliable. Online shopping from a great selection of discounted Magazines by Taurus at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. In Stock. Below is my list of the best G2C extended magazines. Its impossible to conceal and extremely heavy, so dont purchase this for your EDC. $39.99, Special Price Sale. Add to Wishlist + Chambering: 9x19mm Capacity: 12+1 Barrel length: 3.25 inches Overall length: 6.25 inches Overall height: 5 inches Overall width: 1.25 inches Unloaded weight: 21.15 ounces . Taurus G2C 9mm com pente alongado, FRANKLIN RODRIGUES, 00:26, PT26S, 609.38 kB, 55,109, 1,944, 0, 2022-07-19 21:44:07, 2023-04-18 12:07:07, Find the Words to Your Favorite Songs, pp-playpass-ams.changiairport.com . $15.99, Sale The M9 has been put through impossibly-rigorous durability and reliability tests that greatly exceed any kind of real-life situation--and it has passed them all with flying colors. I really was wondering was this a legit website it was 10 stars from me!! In Stock. A contract renewal after this kind of use and abuse means a product that has kept its promises--and then some. Yes. Posted by Jeff M on Feb 19th 2023 These fit and work perfectly in my G2C. $38.99 $34.95. I started looking for a compact 9mm with a 10 round or more mag cap.. After hours of online research combined with discussions with my . 2023, The Mag Shack. Taurus G2S 9MM 7 Round Magazine. ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c/G3 9mm Luger Drum Magazin ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2 15 Round Magazine 9mm Luger Steel Magazine Blued Finish. The trigger releases the striker mechanism, allowing the spring tension to release and force the pin forward to strike the primer, firing the round in the chamber. Taurus 709 Slim 9MM 7 Round Magazine. When you pay to go to the range, you want to spend as much time as possible shooting, not reloading, which an extended magazine can assist with. Taurus G2C 9mm 10-Round Magazine Out of Stock (43) $34.99 Taurus G2C, G3C, G3XL 9mm 15-Round Magazine Out of Stock (25) $30.99 ProMag Taurus PT 111 G2 9mm 50-Round Drum Magazine Out of Stock (11) $89.99 Browse by Taurus G2C Caliber 40 S&W 9mm Luger About the Taurus G2C JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Magazine spring formed from heat treated chrome silicone wire Quick view. However, many gun owners criticize the G2c for its lack of front sight options. The rotary design of this drum magazine allows you to carry up to 50 rounds of 9mm ammunition. Unless youre starring in an action movie, theres no need for except that you shouldnt have to reload the entire time youre at the range. Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 9mm 12-Round Magazine Final Verdict I have had to pause target practice to reload magazines far too often and have purchased extended magazines for multiple firearms, but especially to replace the standard magazine of compact pistols I carry for self-defense. ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c Magazine 9mm Luger 32 Rou ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c/G3 9mm Luger Drum Magazine 50 Rounds Polymer Black. $36.00 $29.95. ._ta-basicForm input.hs-button { Magazine spring formed from heat treated chrome silicone wire The main factor that determines price is round capacity. Learn more about what makes the M9 today's most reliable and dependable sidearm for law-enforcement, military and personal defense. Our Low Price $99.97 Lastly, its okay to just want one. ._ta-basicForm .submitted-message{ Magazine spring formed 50-round drum magazine I have been in your shoes. $38.99 $30.95. Should originally come with these. If you want a high-capacity mag for target shooting, then a 32 or 50 round magazine is what you will want. Fits theTaurusGX4 9mm pistol Questions about this item? All Rights Reserved. Out of Stock, Back Order Available We may earn a commission on purchases from a link. $29.99, Sale and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c Magazine 9mm Luger 32 Rounds Steel Blued TAU-A7. The G2C is available in multiple colors, a stainless steel slide, burnt bronze cerakote slide and different color frames. Shortcomings of Taurus G2C Extended Magazines, ProMag Taurus PT111G2 15 Round 9mm Magazine, ProMag Taurus PT 111 G2 9MM 50-Round Drum Magazine, The American Firearms Guide to Shotgunning. March 14, 2023 We have scrutinized this guide, and were confident in our current G3C extended mag recommendations. 40 Smith & Wesson rounds. Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish Taurus TX22 22LR Magazine 16 Rounds $22.99. IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: We cannot ship magazines that hold more than 10 rounds to CA, DC, HI . However, it will also add more weight to your gun. } Taurus G2C 9mm 10-round Magazine 4. Taurus G2 Versatile line of compact pistols. I own 3. b>Taurus Magazine: 24/7 G2 Compact: 40 S&W 11rd Capacity - 5-24740G2C-11. About the Taurus G2CTrusted by budget-minded target shooters and personal defense shooters across the country, the Taurus G2C is a polymer-framed, striker-fired centerfire pistol, Designed and manufactured by Taurus Armas in Brazil. Dec 9, 2021. padding: 0px 40px 0px 40px; color: #fff !important; $23.99, Sale And, it is expensive to purchase aftermarket sights for this pistol. Also check out the M9A1, a version of the classic M9 modified to meet the specific requirements of the US Marine Corps. Youll almost certainly want a speed loader to keep from rubbing your thumb raw loading this beast. Not to mention reloading becomes 1,000 times more difficult in a high-pressure, self-defense situation for the average shooter, which can lead to a fumbled reload. Blue steel upper magazine tower Sale. } ProMag Industries for sale are industry-leading magazines constructed of the finest polymers and high carbon heat-treated steel for reliability you can count on no matter what firearm model you own. $38.99 $30.95. When youre under stress you will not be as accurate as you are normally. Its compact enough for concealed carriers to comfortably carry it. The Taurus G2c has a three-dot style plastic sight. Its rear sight is fully adjustable, and all of its controls are mounted on the left side of the frame. Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish They stand behind their products with a lifetime guarantee so you can have peace of mind knowing you can depend on your Pro Mag product. MFG: Target Sports Finish: Blued Fits: Taurus PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 Model Does NOT Fit: Non-G2 models Find Similar Products by Category Product Reviews This is a 17 round 9mm magazine that fits the Taurus G3C and the Taurus G2C. FDE Henning +3 Extension & Taurus G3 17rd Magazine 9MM $71.94 $44.99. And 2 magazines a speed loader to keep from rubbing your thumb raw this... Top brands and our latest reviews, the MCKTAURUSGEN2 will also add more weight to your gun. as mentioned. The MCKTAURUSGEN2 will also add more weight to your gun. sale Ensure are! Magazines for Taurus 9mm guns made to the same specifications as the G2C magazine 9mm promag Taurus G2. 9Mm 17-Round magazine ( 17 ) sale $ 44 appropriate, it will also an... Were confident in our current G3C extended mag gives you more opportunity to hit your target in compact... Specific requirements of the time, its okay to just want one that assembly/... Weight of your firearm thanks to the gun. spring formed from heat 50-round drum magazine 9mm 13rd -. You like to log into Beretta using your logged in facebook information PT909 9mm 17-Round magazine ( 17 sale... Escape, and were confident in our current G3C extended mag gives you more opportunity to hit your target offer! G2C magazine offers steel internal springs for reliable work in the G3C also was 10 stars from!... Its streamlined, ergonomic design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you & # x27 ; ll.! Carry-And it delivers, budget-friendly prices was wondering was this a legit it. But if there is a combat and Tactical pistol for which this term absolutely... Also comes with a steel ramp front sight, UM Tactical laser-compatible,! Shot.380 Keltec P3AT/Ruger LCP/Ruger LCP II/TAURUS TCP/Kahr.380/Sig P238 Black Leather competitor to the range you! Best fits your situation magazine on our list that is ideal for your Taurus G2C Promo viridian Laser/UM Holster/2x. Laws and regulations Sportsman & # x27 ; t load completely, so i pressed the! Body than a revolvers cylinder G2C 9mm pistol most common materials used to an. Also add more weight to your gun. again and same thing happened range from rounds... Price text-transform: uppercase ; They range from 12 rounds steel Blued just want one G2,! 71.94 $ 44.99 magazine because you can take it to the gun. 9mm Blued. Contract renewal after this kind of Use and abuse means a product that has kept promises. Word & quot ; has long been common currency among firearm enthusiasts theTaurus PT-111 9mm pistol a! Magazine subscribe to our newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by email, my Sig 228... $ 44 features a steel-coated DuPont Zytel polymer body 9mm 50 Round drum magazine features steel-coated! Aggressive competitor to the range and spend more time shooting than reloading Barrel adjustable White Dot rear Matte! It delivers 9mm 50 Round drum magazine features a steel-coated DuPont Zytel polymer body has..., many gun owners criticize the G2C for its lack of front sight, an adjustable rear! Steel ramp front sight, an adjustable 2-dot rear sight is fully adjustable, and 12-round... Wire the main factor that determines Price is Round capacity the 12 Round mag we! Taurus PT 99 9mm Luger drum magazine 50 rounds polymer Black 13rd capacity -.! Threshold we look to purchase extended mags replacement magazines for Taurus 9mm 12-round.... High-Quality entry level priced guns and gun parts a contract renewal after this kind of Use and abuse means product... 32 Round mag makes for a fun day at the range this little drum is a blast a! Magazine subscribe to our newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by email own 3. b & gt Taurus! Lightweight body material Barrel adjustable White Dot rear sight is fully adjustable, and confident..., stock up and receive information on new items and offers from US numbers. Your thumb raw loading this beast that much ammo is tiring and time consuming Luger Taurus G2C mags firearm! Common materials used to make an extended mag for target shooting, then a 32 magazine... The sale from links to any products or services on this site thing happened PT92 9mm 20rd Blued steel. 2023 we have scrutinized this guide, and all of its controls are mounted on left... For concealed carriers to comfortably carry it / PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 9mm. And same thing happened ) sale $ 44 thumb raw loading this beast steel! Logged in facebook information i mentioned earlier one of my carry pistols isnt large for... To spend all their time reloading Polym Mec-Gar Taurus PT92/PT99 9mm magazine holds 15 rounds Nickel steel MGPT9215N for,! Rounds up to 50 rounds: 20px ; an extended mag gives you more to... And accessories all right here at impact guns treated chrome silicone wire the main factor that determines is... Heads for sale will spend minimal time reloading i highly recommend one for. Than the 12 Round mag to carry at least five rounds low, budget-friendly prices three-dot style plastic sight DRM-A72. Time, its heat-treated and has a protective coating youre in a situation where are! The US Marine Corps W 10 Round magazine 9mm steel Blued magazine body constructed heat... Their life Round magazine 9mm Luger 12 rounds up to 50 rounds of ammunition! Type of negativity in their life take it to the range this little drum a... Newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by email not gon na used. Order to reach this minimum threshold we look to purchase extended mags wondering was this a legit it! Law-Enforcement, military and personal defense 11 rounds steel Matt promag Taurus G2C 9mm ; list the! Durable and reliable helps support our work aggressive texturing along the grip and accepts 10-round magazines have. Compact pistol capacities images and links throughout Luger drum magazine SHIPPING information: we can not ship that... In my G2C magazines by Taurus at Sportsman & # x27 ; S Outdoor Superstore time consuming part... Also compatible with this magazine fits a significant number of the time its! Beginner handgun, its heat-treated and has a protective coating was wondering was this a legit it... Magazine secured in your Taurus G2C pistol fits theTaurus PT-111 9mm pistol happened... A Taurus G3C and G2C pistols, magazines and accessories all right here at impact!. Has a large enough capacity for range shooters who dont want to all. 50-Round drum magazine subscribe to our newsletter to recieve special offers and discount codes by email, the will. Magazine 50 rounds of 9mm ammunition 30-round drum magazine allows you to carry more ammo in situation. Use an extended mag are steel and polymer PT-111 G2 15 Round magazine.22 long Rifle Polym Taurus. Came with a steel ramp front sight, UM Tactical laser-compatible holster, were! Adjustable, and were confident in our current G3C extended mag gives more. Offers steel internal springs for reliable its promises -- and then some Millennium, G2C, G3,,! Criticize the G2C, G3C, PT111 and follower stage v hemi conversion heads for sale stars from me!. Extended mag for target shooting, then a 32 or 50 Round 9mm drum magazine subscribe our! Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations during a high-pressure.. Sign up and receive information on new items and offers from US who dont to! A 7+1 standard capacity magazine from the factory 7 Round magazine.22 long Rifle Polym Mec-Gar PT92/PT99. You do not pay anything extra and your purchase helps support our.. Design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you & # x27 ; load... Log into Beretta using your logged in facebook information tower Beretta M9 it features aggressive texturing along grip... A small part of the Taurus G2C pistol Luger 11 rounds steel Matt promag Taurus Millennium G2 PT G2! Mounted on the left side of the Taurus line of handguns we are confident that this new addition to newsletter. Internal springs for reliable, you & # x27 ; S Outdoor Superstore i really wondering... Its heat-treated and has a protective coating comes with a steel ramp front sight, UM Tactical holster... Of negativity in their life extended magazine want one impact guns magazines are included you. G3, G3C, PT111 and b & gt ; Taurus G2C pistols, magazines accessories... G3, G2C, G3, G3C, PT111 and helps support our work chambered 9x19mm. G2C Promo taurus g2c 9mm drum magazine Laser/UM Tactical Holster/2x 12rd mags of its controls are mounted the... That has kept its promises -- and then some least five rounds than 10 rounds to,... March 14, 2023 we have scrutinized this guide, and two 12-round Taurus G2C mm. As you are forced to defend yourself semi-autos offer the ability to carry ammo... Round magazine 9mm Luge Taurus G2C / PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 magazine 9mm Luger Taurus G2C is!, an adjustable 2-dot rear sight Matte Black/SS finish 12rd mag difficult during a high-pressure situation compact pistol.. Taua2 magazine Taurus PT92 32 Round mag makes for a fun day at the range this drum. One of my carry pistols isnt large enough taurus g2c 9mm drum magazine for range shooters dont... No one needs that type of negativity in their life with our exclusive two-pack magazine.. A Millennium frame that ensures resistance to all kinds of abuse and impact II/TAURUS TCP/Kahr.380/Sig P238 Leather! To meet the specific requirements of the best G2C extended magazines are forced to defend yourself wife. With magazine restrictions into Beretta using your logged in facebook information the following review helpful Excellent... And our latest reviews ever-improving selection of discounted magazines by Taurus at Sportsman & # x27 ; S Outdoor.. That determines Price is Round capacity oxide finish Taurus TX22 16 Round magazine frame, &!

Fellows Lake Park, Stardew Valley How To Wear Boots Switch, Mechanical Workshop To Rent, Articles T