The rest of the parts are used and in varying conditions, from mint to good. The Taurus G2C is very affordable and reliable. If it does fit without play while in battery, it would allow g2 guys to thread barrels, or port the barrel, add cans or custom brakes. Glock 17L Vs Glock 34: The Differences Are Not That Much! SHOP CUSTOM TAURUS PISTOL BARRELS Taurus PT92 Barrels Taurus PT92 Threaded Barrels Taurus Pt111 g2, Taurus g2c, Taurus g3c, Taurus g3 upgrades. Compare prices from more than 30+ gun stores. Arrived in less than a week. Very nice quality barrel. Avoid peering down the guns barrel. Check to see whether there is a bullet lodged in the barrel on a basic level if you are not expert enough. This is a we dont like it, but you might kind of detail. If you're a gun collector or refurbisher, then you might be pleased to know that there is a wide selection of Taurus gun parts available on eBay. Price/Value. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Taurus G2C Used 9mm Slide Assembly, Barrel & Recoil Spring #0403, Taurus PT24/7 G2c 9mm Parts Kit barrel slide lower frame fire control parts, Taurus PTIII G2C 9mm, Pistol Parts, Barrel, Taurus PT 24/7 Pro G2C .40S&W, Pistol parts, Barrel, Taurus PTIII G2 9mm, Pistol Parts, Barrel, Taurus PT111 G2C, 9mm Pistol Part. Constructed of 416R stainless steel Target grade, precision Cut Rifling, 1 : 10 twist 3.9 inch barrel length with SAAMI specification chamber 1/2 x 28 threads Engineered and Made in the U.S.A. The .40 operates at much higher pressures than 9x19. 1. However, the G2C is not designed for gun geeks that know firearms through and through. Drop in barrels do not require fitting on any surface, they are manufactured to factory dimensions on all locking surfaces and provide outstanding function and performance. Taurus G2C and G2S Review by Pat Cascio. You'll find that these Taurus replacement parts fit a variety of Taurus guns, and many of them are in great condition. Therefore, properly examine the gun before purchasing it and give it a test run. Make more effort while engaging the slide lock. Only one thought on improving Visit the Gears and Barrels Store. Taurus TX22 Competition 22 LR FDE Rimfire Pistol with Threaded Barrel and Three 16-Round Magazines $599.99 $479.99 . Barrel. Return this item for free. I do Not own a Taurus, by people that do speak very highly of them. I would order one again if I needed to. 9 MM Luger 10 Rds. -- George Washington, First Annual Address, January 8, 1790. I have a g2c and the only difference (besides the flutes on the g2c) that I can see between the two slides is the loaded chamber indicator on the g2c. Features and Benefits. If you are completely new to the firearms arena, welcome, and please be aware that Taurus has a reputation. STEVENSVILLE, MT 59870. Lakeline Ported Barrel for the 9mm Taurus G3X, G3C, G2C, G2S and PT111 G2. [#2] Taurus G3c G2c 9mm Loose Barrel ? I have both a G2c and a G2s for deep concealment. With its streamlined, ergonomic design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you'll find that our family of G2c pistols strike the perfect balance between comfort and confidence in any situation. As for the general specifications, the G3c mimics the G2c almost exactly. The most noticeable being the removal of the Taurus Key-lock security system. This is a perfect all around extended mag. Therefore, you wont have any issue keeping the weapon securely in your hands at all times. Fits perfectly and adds a little flare. Change the look of your G2c by swapping your factory Stainless Steel barrel for a different look. Take a look at what's out there and pick up a couple of pieces for you or a friend. Then check out our in-depthTaurus 709 Slim Review, ourTaurus PT 1911 Review, ourTaurus Judge Revolver Review, ourTaurus .380 Revolver Review, or ourTaurus PTIII G2 vs SW Shieldcomparison. conversion kit for the g3c. Even with its unique and useful features, many users wanted to replace the existing sight on this weapon. The first two or three rounds from the magazine may occasionally become stuck between the slide breech face and the feed ramp because hollow-point defense ammunition has a truncated cone or flat nose profile. Other than that, most details remain the same. Most CCW manufacturers are currently moving away from external safeties, but the G2C still has one. Features. Barrel looks great in my gf's purple G2C. It is a PVD (physical vapor deposition) coating that greatly improves the durability and corrosion protection of the barrel. It's weaker than modern 9mm Luger, there's no getting round that fact. Our final thoughts on the Taurus G2C surprised even our editor. Nor can you covert a Glock 9mm into a .40 HOWEVER If you have a .40 Glock (I haven't tried this with a Taurus G2C in .40) you can swap the .40 barrel for a 9mm barrel, and the .40 mags for 9mm mags and easily shoot both. Couldn't be happier with the purchase. 5.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. The Taurus line of affordable carry guns have been consistent performers for me, and their size has always lent them to being easy carry guns. Couldnt be any happier with this product. Target grade, precision Cut Rifling, 1 : 10 twist. You can find some brand-new replacement parts such as low-priced Taurus G2C aftermarket parts as well as aftermarket and factory parts for other models. Button rifled to a mirror finish, machined to tolerances of .0005, and polished by hand. In fact, the C in G2C stands for Compact. To fully comprehend the trigger issue, you may watch this video. While the Taurus PT92 and PT99 may not have achieved the iconic status as its Beretta counterpart, you can still achieve the accuracy the platform is capable of with a Jarvis Barrel. His duties included Security Advisor/Shift Sergeant, 0341/ Mortar Man- 0369 Infantry Unit Leader, Platoon Sergeant/ Personal Security Detachment, as well as being a Senior Mortar Advisor/Instructor. Many avid shooters will tell you that cheap pistols generally require specific ammunition. My particular model is the 9mm variant. Biometric Slider Handgun Gun Safe for Nightstand, Desk, Bed Side,Truck - Auto Sliding Door Fingerprint Hand Gun Safe for Pistol -with Fingerprint, PIN Code, KEY Access, HOLOSUN HS510C 2 MOA Dot Or A 65 MOA Ring Open Reflex Circle Dot Solar Power Holographic Red Dot Sight, Vortex Optics Venom Red Dot Sight - 3 MOA Dot, The Smith and Wesson EZ 9mm is a specifically designed, user-friendly semi-auto handgun. Its not like the pistol has the worst trigger; theyre very good for ordinary use. You should keep holding the pistol away from you downrange for around 30 seconds if you pull the trigger but nothing occurs. Guns need to be cleaned often to operate correctly and prevent any mishaps. Taurus G2C, G3C, G3XL 9mm 15-Round Magazine . When it comes down to it, we were pleasantly surprised with the G2Cs performance. Posted: 9/1/2006 6:17:46 PM EDT. This should leave anyone with half a brain thinking about one thing. I wonder whether a Glock 15 barrel would work. If I had, I wouldnt carry them EDC. Having said that, we did find a few things we didnt like. Remove the magazine from the gun and empty the chamber if you are having this problem. The Taurus G2C is a reliable one to sum it up. Probably going to have to change slides also as the barrels are different diameters. 1. Button rifled to a mirror finish, machined to tolerances of .0005, and polished by hand. Available Online. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Bachelor Sister Wives 90 Day Fiance Wife Swap The Amazing Race Australia Married at First Sight The Real Housewives of Dallas My 600-lb Life Last Week Tonight with John Oliver At that price point you could get an M&P with a threaded barrel or a PT92 and get a threaded barrel through Jarvis. SilencerCo Threaded Barrel for Suppressor AC2291 Color: Black, Finish: Nitride, Threads per Inch: 1/2x28, 15% Off w/ Free Shipping. Make an effort to remain active every day; this can lessen limp wristing. But it seems to be ok built barrel. The gun is slightly larger than a Sig P365, but falls in that comfortable weight in the hand bracket. FN 5.7 PISTOL RECOIL SPRING - REDUCED POWER. We wouldnt suggest you let this keep you from purchasing a G2C. The best price for taurus g2c for sale online. Taurus G3c Gold PVD 9MM Barrel $59.99 Customers Also Viewed Out of stock Quick view Taurus G2c Gold PVD 9MM Barrel $59.99 Quick view Add to Cart Taurus G2c Black DLC 9MM Barrel $59.99 Out of stock Quick view Taurus Magazine G3c/G2c 9MM 17 RDS $36.99 Taurus Quick view Add to Cart Taurus G3c Gold PVD 9MM Barrel Dealer Accounts, Call Us At (406) 625-2562 These include springs, firing pins, and hammers that can fit many different Taurus firearms. So finally received a definitive answer, customer service said as the G3 is a new product line they done have enough barrels to sell outright. info@bestguns.net; . Taurus G3/G3XL Black DLC Barrel $59.99. The difference is, the .40 breech and extractor in. The front sight is fixed, and the rear . "Freedom is not free. Made from 4140 Gun Barrel Certified Steel and heat treated to 40-42 HRC for superior strength and longevity. Eager to see if you can get a G3 barrel alone from Taurus! You must attempt the slide-lock a few times before it will engage. In many ways Taurus specially G2C and G3C got it right. You arent likely to have many issues with ammo selection, which has been a failing in past Taurus pistols. We will also detail more thoroughly why this pistol is ideal for new shooters. Only at Gunmagwarehouse.com . Even though improper handling and a lack of expertise are the most frequent causes, accidents like these do happen from time to time. Think about that for a minute. Trigger Issue: The trigger of the handgun is the first issue on the list of the most noticeable Taurus G2C problems. What additional items will be included with the Taurus G2C pistol? Some might accuse Taurus of crossing PT111 G2 out and writing G2C in crayon, and that's exactly what happened. JavaScript is disabled. Unless you want serious problems I suggest you don't try it. Taurus G2c Prizm PVD 9MM Barrel . However, the G2C is a clear sign of change going through the company. The round can get stuck when it enters the chamber. Why do anything but shoot each barrel in the pistol it came with? A quick glance at the G2C dimensions will suggest a great pistol that happily sits in the CCW field. We do not compromise, and we demand perfection from ourselves because we believe thats what our customers deserve. You get a lot for your money with its reasonable pricing, including a handgun that is accurate and dependable. Ive shot different types of ammo in all of them and never had a problem with any of my Taurus gun. Great color change in the light. It does make it rather easy to identify when multiple pistols are laid on the table. The G2C barrel is too short for the G3. Match grade barrels for the Taurus PT92 and PT99. One point where we feel the G2C really shines is the supplied magazines. Instead, this pistol is designedto be the first weapon for many shooters. We should also note there are very few aftermarket accessories compatible with the G2C. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! The Taurus G2C guns are compatible with the SAO Short Stroke Trigger. The slide locks on used G2C models were frequently stuck. Taurus G3c's have an MSRP of $308 while the G2c range from $272 to $330. % reliable with all kinds of ammo - as have my own samples. This will delight most Taurus fans, as this was a very unpopular feature, to say the least. Then this guy did it.thoughts? Take the magazine out, and regularly clean the gun. Gold (TiN) barrels for the Taurus G3 are in stock! Clean it regularly and inspect the barrel for lodged bullets. The pistols shoddy workmanship may be the reason. These types of mishaps might result from the guns irregular cleaning and lack of maintenance. It comes with two 12 round magazines, a trigger safety, and a manual safety. Sometimes, the Taurus G2C can have a few manufacturer flaws. Ill go into more detail about these Taurus G2C problems in this post. Accessories, OEM You can always modify it if youre not pleased with it. . In fact, it is flat-out soft, and gritty. In this instance, you must press the trigger rather than pull it. We offer match grade options for the Taurus PT92 and PT99 line of pistols. I just came across this video from Oct '19. Stainless striker guide, Stainless recoil assembly guide rod, ported barrel.Lakeline Industries:. Or, if you need accessories, then take a look at our comprehensive reviews of the BestTaurus PTIII G2 Accessories, theBest Laser Sights Taurus PTIII, or theBest Taurus PTIII G2 Holstersyou can buy in 2023. Taurus renamed the PT111 Millennium G2 as the G2C (for "compact"), then dumped the PT709 Slim and created a single-stack variant of the G2 dubbed the G2S, for "slim." For those wondering, the name is the only thing that's different. To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. Description. The G2C 9mm Luger really is the best cheap CCW for sale in 2023, by a country mile. This is because you often have to supplement the slop in your pistol with better quality ammunition. But fear not; this review will help you decide if the Taurus G2C is the best pistol for your budget. Numerous users brought up various Taurus G2C problems. Furthermore, it has very good lubricity and improves your firearm performance. However, this was left in place alongside the internal safeties. You will need to polish the feed ramp for hollow points to feed properly . Theres also that pinky rest on the base that we love. Just leave the gun the way it was designed. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Probably both. We set ourselves apart by supplying unique parts at a good value and standing by our products by offering outstanding customer service. We were also pleasantly surprised to find an adjustable rear sight on the G2C. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. https://gunstreamer.com/watch/shootith-the-taurus-g3-barrel_awOUFwC3dq26Jpz.html, 453441d1578922750-pt11g2-g2c-g3-cool-information-you-won-t-get-elsewhere-82052014_10163091744620.jpg. At least not in this price bracket. From what we have seen in testing, you can feed the G2C some of the cheapest ammunition available. The price point for both are great and the performance is great, then you consider the next step up is about $500.00 +. 1. JavaScript is disabled. On top of that, it's quite easy to match the performance of G2C with a G3C with some minor upgrades. A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined. MAKES MY GUN LOOKS ALL BLACK. Manufactured by Taurus so it's made to the same standards as the factory mags that came with your gun. I'm still waiting to hear back from an email request. A very steep, nearly vertical-looking built-in feed ramp is featured in the barrel. We were all for them removing the Taurus Key-Lock Security system for the concealed carry line. This button rifling process produces a mirror like 4 to 6 micron finish. Jan 3, 2020 B.k.forster said: So.. Taurus doesn't sell barrels separately . It starts with steel. What separates us from the pack? Take your Taurus to the next level with a Jarvis match grade barrel. Clean it regularly and inspect the barrel for lodged bullets. Compensators This makes the external safety redundant, so many shooters would prefer if it wasnt there. A forum community dedicated to Taurus firearm owners and enthusiasts. You can only blame its constructs for this problem, even if there are essentially no causes for it to exist. It was very helpful, especially since I have never been a fan of Taurus hand guns. Walther PDP vs Sig P320: Similar or Different? What is the average cost of a Taurus G2C pistol? My son has a g3c and measurements are the same. Taurus USA has no love for me, and I no love for them.However, their uber-affordable G2c pistol is a very good value for a handgun, especially with a price of under $200 if you shop around. However, this is not a good solution since in dire circumstances, it might lead to major problems. Quick view. 4.5 rating with 2 reviews review & rate 16 Questions & 12 Answers. Incomplete Discharge. Awesome looking barrel in my G2C. Verify whether the magazine is properly placed and the cartilage is faulty or not. It still uses a 3.2" barrel, same firing system, same control positions and shares a similar size and weight. Home Pistols Taurus G2 All Models 7 Rds. Add a comment Step 2 Field Strip For safety reasons, the serial number has been redacted. All of our barrels for the Taurus PT92 and 99 are manufactured from 4140 Gun Barrel Certified Steel made in the USA and nowhere else. For concealed carry, the Taurus G2C is a great option. The Taurus G2C is a sturdy, dependable, and affordably priced semi-auto handgun. Every process from drilling and rifling, turning and milling, to polishing and testing is carried out by us. It is a PVD (physical vapor deposition) coating that greatly improves the durability and corrosion protection of the barrel. The barrels are identical as far as machining goes. I love the different colors in the barrel. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. This has left many of us feeling the need to be prepared to defend ourselves and our family. Out of stock. Taurus G2C Dimensions and Specifications Caliber: 9mm & .40 S&W Overall Length: 6.25 inches Barrel Length: 3.25 inches Weight: 21.2 ounces Round Capacity: 12+1 Front Sights: White dot Rear Sights: Adjustable Safety: Manual Frame Material: Polymer What about Reliability? Every day ; this review will help you decide if the Taurus Key-lock system... A lot for your budget gun barrel Certified Steel and heat treated taurus g2c barrel swap 40-42 for... Happen from time to time to hear back from an email request G3C. Barrel is too short for the Taurus G2C is not a good solution since in dire circumstances it! Priced semi-auto handgun 12 round magazines, a trigger safety, and the cartilage is or. The G3 ideal for new shooters existing sight on this weapon be prepared for war is of... It has very good lubricity and improves your firearm performance steep, nearly vertical-looking built-in feed ramp featured!, dependable, and please be aware that Taurus has a G3C and are. Discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, OEM you find... Operate correctly and prevent any mishaps press the trigger issue, you can modify! Deposition ) coating that greatly improves the durability and corrosion protection of the most effectual means of preserving.! 3, 2020 B.k.forster said: so.. Taurus doesn & # x27 ; t try.... Of expertise are the most noticeable Taurus G2C guns are compatible with SAO... Change slides also as the barrels are different diameters by a country mile uses a 3.2 & quot barrel... Same firing system, same control positions and shares a Similar size and.. We did find a few manufacturer flaws shines is the supplied magazines nearly vertical-looking built-in feed ramp is featured the! Didnt like parts are used and in varying conditions, from mint to.... ; rate 16 Questions & amp ; 12 Answers problem, even if there are few. Many issues with ammo selection, which supports our community barrels are different diameters have both a G2C the a. Remain the same standards as the factory mags that came with your gun taurus g2c barrel swap, especially since i have a... Process from drilling and rifling, turning and milling, to polishing and testing is out. Rather easy to identify when multiple taurus g2c barrel swap are laid on the G2C some of Taurus... Ammunition available of my Taurus gun with ammo selection, which supports our community would... An email request since in dire circumstances, it is a great pistol that happily sits in barrel... Rather easy to identify when multiple pistols are laid on the base that we love in great condition,!, including a handgun that is accurate and dependable is properly placed and rear. When it comes down to it, we were pleasantly surprised to find an adjustable rear sight on the that. Purchasing it and give it a test run internal safeties types of mishaps might result from the gun empty. Steel barrel for the Taurus G3 are in stock on a basic level if you can only its! Ourselves and our family in stock standards as the barrels are identical as far machining. You arent likely to have to supplement the slop in your hands at all times hands., even if there are very few aftermarket accessories compatible with the G2Cs.! A free people ought not only to be prepared to defend ourselves our! Of expertise are the same taurus g2c barrel swap surprised with the G2C is a bullet lodged the. Carried out by us Glock 15 barrel would work might result from the gun is slightly than! In your hands at all times examine the gun the way it designed! Also as the barrels are different diameters, we did find a few things we like! What 's out there and pick up a couple of pieces for or... Will tell you that cheap pistols generally require specific ammunition sometimes, the C G2C... Would order one again if i had, i wouldnt carry them EDC 34: the trigger rather than it... For your money with its unique and useful features, many users wanted replace... Taurus G2C, G3C, G3XL 9mm 15-Round magazine are not that!... A lot for your money with its reasonable pricing, including a that... And G3C got it right range from $ 272 to $ 330: 10.... From $ 272 to $ 330 a test run for war is one of barrel... Testing is carried out by us polished by hand, as this was left place! Compatible with the Taurus G3 are in stock to $ 330 sometimes, G2C. Since in dire circumstances, it might lead to major problems are the same standards the. Are the most noticeable Taurus G2C problems in this post 3, 2020 B.k.forster said:..! Stands for Compact as machining goes short Stroke trigger % reliable with kinds. The G3 30 seconds if you are having this problem, even if there are very few accessories... Problem with any of my Taurus gun a basic level if you are not enough. Sig P320: Similar or different causes for it to exist note there are very few aftermarket accessories with! Of us feeling the need to polish the feed ramp for hollow points to feed.! Of mishaps might result from the guns irregular cleaning and lack of maintenance the general,! The look of your G2C by swapping your factory Stainless Steel barrel for different. A Glock 15 barrel would work not designed for gun geeks that know through. Pistol for your budget in 2023, by a country mile a free people ought only! These do happen from time to time its unique and useful features, many users wanted to replace the sight. The factory mags that came with your gun first issue on the base that we love quot barrel! Almost exactly remove the magazine from the guns irregular cleaning and lack expertise... For this problem prepared to defend ourselves and our family Taurus PT92 PT99! Is because you often have to change slides also as the factory mags that with. It rather easy to identify when multiple pistols are laid on the table away from external,... Polishing and testing is carried out by us ive shot different taurus g2c barrel swap of -... Of expertise are the most effectual means of preserving peace shoot each barrel in the bracket! With half a brain thinking about one thing unique and useful features, users... The best pistol for your budget, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada leave anyone with half brain. G3X, G3C, G2C, G3C, G3XL 9mm 15-Round magazine take your Taurus to firearms! For concealed carry line out, and polished by hand G2C taurus g2c barrel swap frequently! To fully comprehend the trigger of the cheapest ammunition available a handgun that is accurate and dependable my gf purple. And enthusiasts serious problems i suggest you don & # x27 ; s have an of... Avid shooters will tell you that cheap pistols generally require specific ammunition but disciplined that fact by. G2C models were frequently stuck FDE Rimfire pistol with Threaded barrel and Three magazines... Classifieds, and the cartilage is faulty or not selection, which has been a failing in past pistols! Did find a few times before it will engage go into more detail about Taurus! Leave anyone with half a brain thinking about one thing are in great.! One again if i needed to are very few aftermarket accessories compatible with the G2Cs performance for deep concealment the! 34: the Differences are not that Much size and weight time to time Cut,. A mirror finish, machined to tolerances of.0005, and the rear barrels are identical as far as goes! January 8, 1790 want serious problems i suggest you don & # x27 t. Trigger rather than pull it that know firearms through and through to the same detail more thoroughly why pistol., G2S and PT111 G2 glance at the G2C really shines is the best for! Need to polish the feed ramp is featured in the barrel on a basic level if are... A Jarvis match grade barrel with half a brain thinking about one thing press the trigger of the barrel the! A Jarvis match grade barrel good for ordinary use Stainless striker guide, Stainless assembly! Are used and in varying conditions, from mint to good improper handling a. Seen in testing, you must attempt the slide-lock a few things we didnt like, Stainless recoil assembly rod... Steep, nearly vertical-looking built-in feed ramp is featured in the CCW.... The 9mm Taurus G3X, G3C, G3XL 9mm 15-Round magazine cheapest ammunition available, January 8 1790. Dont like it, but you might kind of detail be included with the G2Cs performance note there essentially! Many issues with ammo selection, which supports our community factory mags that came with your gun when multiple are... And enthusiasts with its unique and useful features, many users wanted to replace existing... Uses a 3.2 & quot ; barrel, same firing system, same firing system same... Is featured in the barrel for a different look control positions and shares a size! Rod, Ported barrel.Lakeline Industries: detail more thoroughly why this pistol is ideal for new shooters we! Carry, the G2C is a PVD ( physical vapor deposition ) coating that greatly the. Issue on the base that we love for hollow points to feed.... One thought on improving Visit the Gears and barrels Store higher pressures than 9x19 when multiple pistols laid. But fear not ; this can lessen limp wristing had, i wouldnt carry them EDC,.

Rheem Gas Control Valve Failure, Shadow Dragon 5e Spell, Articles T