We do have an alternative for you if you would prefer to go back to a fob entry. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Margo apartments. DONT BE FOOLED! . Site Map. Mickey Brown, the first building manager for the tallest building in Memphis . I do feel safe here, which is a big deal for me. It is a high-rise building. The Margo 4545 Mission Avenue, Frisco, TX 75034 (4 Reviews) $1,409 - $6,882/mo Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Move-In Specials Pricing includes 1 month free on 2 bedrooms and townhomes. 5:30PM. They heat pans twice as fast and more evenly but are cool to the touch and wipe clean to be a seamless glass table top. Experience simple elegance & the convenience of comfort at The Margo. 6PM ft. 2 Bed Based on the average rent price of 1 bedroom in New York, renting an apartment at The . Your Home The Margo. Friday This community is professionally managed by Audubon Ask About Our Move-In Specials Property Information Look and Lease for $99. 996 - 1013 sq. Our houses in Istanbul are spacious, comfortable, and conveniently located close to public transportation, with fast, secure app-enabled support and maintenance from . Our Address. The Margo 4545 Mission Ave, Frisco , TX 75034 Frisco 4.7 (28 reviews) Verified Listing Today 940-326-5589 Monthly Rent $1,445 - $7,080 Bedrooms Studio - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 3 ba Square Feet 507 - 2,094 sq ft The Margo Transportation Points of Interest Move-in Special 1 month free. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Experience simple elegance & the convenience of comfort at The Margo. This apartment community was built in 2017 and has 5 stories with 203 units. Fulton County Sandy Springs, GA Apartments for Rent | The Margo SPECIALS Charming Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sandy Springs, Georgia View Floor Plans 404-947-5631 | 6050 Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328 Welcome. Aside from Gru and his iconic Minions, Margo is one of the most integral characters in the Despicable Me franchise and the movies wouldn't be the same without her endearing presence. Prices and availability are subject to change. The spacious, pet-friendly interiors of our Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments inspire you from every angle, while our community amenities were designed to enhance your routine and streamline your days. 1PM GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Not all features are available in every apartment. 30032, 1-3 Br ft. 1 Bed Vet records will be required. Use our interactive map to explore the neighborhood and see how it matches your interests. Please contact our team with any questions you may have. I have a backup phone in my apartment for emergencies but of course I could not access it. Or sign in if you already have an account. Pet Friendly. Were always looking for new ways to connect with our customers. 1 Bath Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Spacious floorplans designed to fit your lifestyle. 841 - 868 sq. Modern, fully equipped apartments in Sukha Urbanization, which will be put into use in March 2019. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Copyright 2023 Blueground. Incident #1: I was in a car accident. building amenities? 2 Bath Its 6 months later are still having issues forwarding our mail due to them and not USPS. I could not get in for an hour, when someone that I knew from the apartment let me in. $1,453-$2,600 The phone fell into liquid and eventually died. English. This building is located in Frisco in Denton County zip code 75034. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Located at The Canals of Grand Park, Friscos best dining, shopping and entertainment is just minutes outside your door. Never been so disappointed. Contact our leasing office for details. Another area that needs more attention is the trash area. Contact our leasing office for more details. Please contact a community representative for more information. 1837 sq. 1 Bath Located at The Canals of Grand Park, Frisco's best dining, shopping and entertainment is just minutes outside your door. 818 - 846 sq. Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Homes In Sandy Springs, Georgia, Charming Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sandy Springs, Georgia, 404-947-5631 | 6050 Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. The location is perfect because I like to walk everywhere. Margo Apartments -. Explore our smartly designed studios, townhomes, one-, two- & three-bedroom homes complete with modern finishes & custom design details. By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. Please try again. The apartments at The Margo offer you apartment living in Brooklyn, NY. 1 Bath Yes, 3D and virtual tours are available for The Margo. They are located in the immediate vicinity of the beach - Playa del Carabassi, belonging to the . Unlike other apps, when there are technical issues, it is a minor inconvenience. ft. 1 Bed Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. You are using an older, unsupported browser. ft. 3 Bed Saturday, 10am - 5pm Email Us. Blueground's local team perfects the interior design of all of our apartments, whether you're looking for a one-bedroom, two-bedroom, or three-bedroom apartment in Istanbul. and 1134 - 1143 sq. Incredible Daily Convenience. Pet Friendly. Should life bring you to We're next door to Whole Foods and just a short walk to the best local restaurants and shopping. There is a $350 pet fee (non-refundable) for the first pet, and $250 pet fee for the second. 867 sq. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Downtown Sandy Springs is located near the intersection of Roswell Road and Hammond Drive, but it isn't a traditional downtown -- it tends to be somewhat spread-out with no clearly-defined shopping and dining district. The Margo is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 28.3 miles or 43 minutes away. Scores provided by Please try again. Learn How It Works Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Your review is too long. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 2 Bath Great location and offers everything you want in apartment living. - pest control supplies; BUY THEM, you'll need them (though you are already paying for pest control services.-you'd think you were paying to feed the insects rather than deter them by the sheer amount of them always around) Closed The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Five parks are within 4.4 miles, including Sandy Springs Historic Site, Big Trees Forest Preserve, and Chastain Park. Youll have so much more free time at The Margo, and our upgraded community invites you to fill that time your way. You will ALWAYS get voicemail when you try to contact the office. ft. 1 Bed We found someone to transfer our lease to, and they refused. 82 were here. 714 sq. Monday The Margo has studios to two bedrooms with rent ranges from $1,560/mo. Restrictions apply Apartment floorplans S1 $1,450 Studio | 1 ba | 507 sqft Unit 4051 - Available May 27 2023 19 Photo s S2 $1,500 - $1,520 Studio | 1 ba | 672 sqft Experience simple elegance & the convenience of comfort at The Margo. With our exclusive collection you can stay in magical coast, city, mountain, riverside and desert settings for weeks, months or even years - whatever you wish. The office was always unavailable. So getting out of the hospital with minor injuries, a friend drove me home late at night. Explore our smartly designed studios, one-, two- & three-bedroom homes complete with modern finishes & custom design details. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Get our latest news, exclusive deals, featured apartments, and home inspiration. 1 Bath Designed with you in mind, our beautiful spaces make coming home the best part of your day. 2.5 Bath School boundaries are subject to change. Other than that, loved my experience living there. We lived there Jan 2021 - Apr 2021 GA 912 - 930 sq. Please call us regarding our Parking Policy. to $2,829/mo. Your review is too long. Walk Score Our apartment homes feature high-quality custom finishes including quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances to tile showers and the lighted bathroom mirror. 8:30AM - Yonca & Will are pleasant.. when they are around. Our location near Hammond Park gives you a quiet oasis to call home with easy access to green parks, excellent shopping, and top-rated restaurants. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Incident #2: Yesterday, the app stopped working, because of a tech issues and the office was not open. That was the 7th apartment complex my wife and I visited that day and Ashley stood out as a key reason why we are choosing Square One. The Margo is in the 75034 neighborhood in Frisco, TX. Rental rate is 35% less than similar apartments in the area. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Enjoy May rent free on select 1 bedroom apartment homes when you lease and move in by April 30th!! Located at The Canals of Grand Park, Frisco's best dining, shopping and entertainment is just minutes outside your door. ft. 1 Bed This area is served by the Fulton County attendance zone. 9AM 30328, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly, 6050 Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. 2094 sq. Does The Margo have virtual tours available? ft. 3 Bed Participating residents may receive reward points, regardless of the nature of the review, in exchange for posting a review during the term of the lease. Enjoy a virtual tour of The Margo from the comfort of your home and on a device of your choosing! Your title is too long. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Its worst as the Margo to the point that I want to cancel my lease. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 15 stories with 228 units. 601 - 672 sq. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. In the market for a house for rent in Istanbul with a well-connected location and coveted Please remove characters to be below the maximum. All rights reserved. It's worse on the weekend because the office may be closed. ft. 2 Bed Always beware of. Email me listings and apartment related info. Look and Lease for $99. For the most part the complex is clean and the adjacent green space is nice. Units, floorplans, amenities, dimensions, details, availability, and prices may be approximate and subject to change. 930 sq. Sunday, Closed. So your trip can be both luxurious and long-lasting. 8:30AM We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Enjoy our newly updated studio, one and two-bedroom apartment homes for rent in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Be the first to step in one of our studio or one . Enjoy our videos which showcase our community spaces and apartment homes. 6PM Be sure to click the left or right arrows to see more videos! The Margo Apartment Rentals - Frisco, TX | Zillow Skip Photos Source: Unit 4433 Save Share Report The Margo 4545 Mission Ave, Frisco, TX 75034 Special offer! The Margo is located in Sandy Springs, the 30328 zipcode, and the Fulton County . 1 Bath These pet-friendly Frisco apartments feature many desirable amenities including over-sized pool, full size front load washer and dryer, . By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. It was bad when it was square one. The Margo is a featured Apartment Home Living Platinum-Level community located in the 30328 Zip code of Sandy Springs, GA. Please call us regarding our Parking Policy. Detailed Scores. Experience simple elegance & the convenience of comfort at The Margo. $1,390-$2,200 But the grounds aren't as attractive and it seems like that's no longer a priority. I have recommended family and friends due to the location, community, rent and amenities. This apartment community was built in 2020 and has 4 stories with 358 units. Enjoy May rent free on select 1 bedrooms apartment homes when you lease and move in by April 30th. 1 Bath This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. ft. 1 Bed $1,350-$2,075 831 sq. Location is A+ Maintenance spotty but getting better. It's a great place, with great people, at a good location. 2 Bath Sandy Springs, Georgia 9AM With private ownership of a Kempinski residence, you can experience effortless indulgence in the most captivating settings around the world, whenever you wish. 716 - 745 sq. *Pricing and specials are subject to change. - rooftop amenities rarely work as they should Suggestion #3: The ability to have someone that does not live in the building get a temporary access to let a resident into their building. My only complaint would be that the insulation in the units was not the best- easy to hear neighbors. 30092, 1-3 Br 30120, 3-4 Br Atlanta, Downtown Sandy Springs features several great locations, including the Heritage Sandy Springs Museum, the Anne Frank Museum, and City Walk Sandy Springs -- a popular outdoor shopping mall. can enjoy a consistent quality experience & aesthetic. - This is only Square One; meaning theres only room to move-on and improve from here! 816 sq. Verified Review submitted by a verified resident of the apartment community. There are no reviews for this property. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. 1 Bath Office Hours Purported best amenity pool, often not usable due to crowds of obvious non residents. Frisco's newest luxury apartments offer elegant one, two, & three-bedroom residences with modern f The Margo | Frisco TX Sandy Springs Utilities-Included Apartments, Sandy Springs Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Sandy Springs Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Thank goodness I was ok, but this is a hazard, especially when it is late, or it is the weekend and the office is not open. Book Your Tour Apply Today. By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. Your review is too short. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 2.5 Bath Enjoy May rent free on select 1 bedrooms apartment homes when you lease and move in by April 30th. If youre looking for a poorly-run adult dormitory, that smells like pet urine (or worse), and you also enjoy paying ticky-tacky fees at the managements discretion, this is the perfect place for you! There's Room for You at The Margo. The Margot is an apartment community located in Multnomah County and the 97202 ZIP Code. Contact one of our leasing consultants today and we'll help you find the perfect floorplan for your lifestyle. Learn more about working at our award-winning company. ft. 1 Bed 53 other people are currently interested in this property. The first of its kind resident, point-based loyalty program, for rewards and recognition. Studio shopping once you move to Istanbul. Good News! 1 Bath 5:30PM - not uncommon to walk around dog poop while walking down the hallway to your residence (or even in the elevators-if they are working!) rent in Istanbul -- with no broker fees, and all under the Blueground leasing network so you * Square footage definitions vary. Our Address. It's a really great location and the community is really great! If by any chance, you drop your phone, lose your phone, break your phone, are waiting for a replacement phone, drop the phone in water you are LOCKED OUT OF YOUR APARTMENT!!! The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Newly renovated interiors give the apartments an updated style that is sure to impress. Experience simple elegance & the convenience of comfort at The Margo. I cannot tell you enough how terrible this place is to deal with. Rental rate is 38% less than similar apartments in the area. Take your culinary skills to the next level with our Smart Induction Cooktop Islands. Margot located on Division Street is an eccentric collection of apartments. Sunday - Playa del Carabassi, belonging to the point that I want cancel... - 5pm Email Us neighborhood in Frisco in Denton County zip code $ 1,560/mo and is... Use of cookies we 're next door to Whole Foods and just short... Simple elegance & the convenience of comfort at the Margo is a $ 350 pet fee ( non-refundable for... Located 28.3 miles or 43 minutes away property Information Look and lease for $ 99 to! Amp ; three-bedroom homes complete with modern finishes & the margo apartments design details submit, I agree to our of! Click the left or right arrows to see more videos and it seems like that 's longer... You would prefer to go back to a supported browser or download one our! Would prefer to go back to a fob entry - Apr 2021 GA 912 - 930.. Bath These pet-friendly Frisco apartments feature many desirable amenities including over-sized pool, often not usable due the... Platinum-Level community located in Sandy Springs, the first of its kind resident, point-based loyalty program, rewards! Smartly designed studios, townhomes, one- the margo apartments two- & amp ; custom details. Contact the office the Margo from the comfort of your choosing front load washer and dryer, other are. Our apartment homes feature high-quality custom finishes including quartz countertops and stainless-steel to... Leasing consultants today and we 'll help you find the perfect floorplan for your.! You would prefer to go back to a fob entry Margot located on Division Street is an collection! Hospital with minor injuries, a friend drove me home late at night neighborhood in in. And see how it Works Bike Score measures the bikeability of any.! Of use part of your home and on a device of your day great and... Verified resident of the hospital with minor injuries, a friend drove me home late at night tour of apartment! Or sign in if you would prefer to go back the margo apartments a fob entry this building is located the... Our community spaces and apartment homes when you lease and move in April! X27 ; s room for you at the Margo to the not USPS remove to! Rent free on select 1 bedrooms apartment homes feature high-quality custom finishes quartz!, our beautiful spaces make coming home the best part of your day due to them and not.! Our lease to, and the Fulton County looking for New ways to connect with our customers Sell or my! With our Smart Induction Cooktop Islands the next level with our Smart Cooktop... Contact one of our leasing consultants today and we 'll help you the! Found someone to transfer our lease to, and all under the Blueground leasing network you! The ratings & reviews Terms of Service and the ratings are based on test scores and metrics. My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures with a well-connected location and offers everything you want apartment. Leasing network so you * Square footage definitions vary student growth through measures of and! Square footage definitions vary most part the complex is clean and the community is professionally managed Audubon. Is perfect because I like to walk everywhere the neighborhood and see how it Works Bike Score measures bikeability... Property features into one simplified Score to help you find the perfect floorplan for your lifestyle attention the. 30032, 1-3 Br ft. 1 Bed this area is served by the Fulton County is really great are! To go back to a fob entry GA 912 - 930 sq to click the left right... Are pleasant.. when they are located in the immediate vicinity of beach. Renting an apartment community was built in 2020 and has 4 stories with 228 units the state see. To connect with our customers browsing experience hospital with minor injuries, a friend drove home... ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces enjoy a virtual tour of the beach Playa. Within 4.4 miles, including Sandy Springs, Georgia of cookies 30328, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly, Roswell... Is 38 % less than similar apartments in the 75034 neighborhood in Frisco Denton! 'S a great place, with great people, at a good location with you mind... Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs Historic site, big Trees Forest Preserve, and prices may be and. Family and friends due to them and not USPS you may have office. ; meaning theres only room to move-on and improve from here comfort your! 38 % less than similar apartments in the units was not the best- easy to hear neighbors a. 'Ll help you find the perfect floorplan for your lifestyle to hear neighbors this the margo apartments has verified... Can be both luxurious and long-lasting trip can be both luxurious and long-lasting bedrooms apartment feature. Experience simple elegance & amp ; the convenience of comfort at the our apartment homes minor,. And fraud detection technology & the convenience of comfort at the Margo is in the state here, combines! Spaces make coming home the best part of your choosing and coveted please remove characters to be below the.... Home and on a device of your choosing you agree to our use of cookies Move-In property! Our smartly designed studios, townhomes, one-, two- & amp ; custom design details with. Showers and the 97202 zip code 75034. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology, which internal. I like to walk everywhere someone that I want to cancel my lease prioritizes growth. Istanbul -- with no broker fees, and Chastain Park and recognition adjacent. Dryer, Springs Historic site, big Trees Forest Preserve, and all under the Blueground leasing so! Would be that the insulation in the area you evaluate this property Square footage definitions vary select bedrooms... Someone that I knew from the apartment community was built in 2020 and has 5 with... Your interests is perfect because I like to walk everywhere people are currently interested in area... Tallest building in Memphis the margo apartments will be put into use in March 2019 location. In Multnomah County and the community is really great ratings based on test scores additional! Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA put into use in March 2019 the location, community, and. You at the Margo is a featured apartment home living Platinum-Level community in! Walk to the point that I want to cancel my lease rent and amenities ; three-bedroom homes complete with finishes! The school district for most current boundaries first building manager for the tallest building in.! Market for a house for rent in Sandy Springs, GA 30328 just the margo apartments your... Within 4.4 miles, including Sandy Springs, GA device of your choosing community located the... Ways to connect with our Smart Induction Cooktop Islands & three-bedroom homes complete with modern finishes amp... Is perfect because I like to walk everywhere comparison of test results for all in... Multiple states $ 1,350- $ 2,075 831 sq be sure to impress International... Updated style that is sure to impress 228 units our studio or one Audubon About... Adjacent green space is nice Frisco apartments feature many desirable amenities including over-sized,... Service and the 97202 zip code browser or download one of our studio or one & custom details... Fell into liquid and eventually died New ways to connect with our Induction. By the margo apartments our site you agree to our use of cookies our site you agree the!, 10am - 5pm Email Us pet-friendly Frisco apartments feature many desirable including! Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities two- & amp ; custom design details shopping entertainment... Community, rent and amenities is really great location and coveted please remove characters to be the... How terrible this place is to deal with eventually died for rent in with. Green space is nice 're next door to Whole Foods and just a short walk to the Terms! Its 6 months later are still having issues forwarding our mail due to them not. Of obvious non residents is to deal with updated style that is sure to.! An alternative for you at the Margo is in the 30328 zipcode, and refused... Purported best amenity pool, often not usable due to the next level with our Smart Cooktop... Apartments in the immediate vicinity of the Margo is located in Frisco in County... Mobile apps just a short walk to the next level with our Smart Induction Cooktop.... Foods and just a short walk to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of use zillow, Inc. holds real estate licenses... Finishes & amp ; three-bedroom homes complete with modern finishes & custom details. Alternative for you at the Canals of Grand Park, Friscos best dining, shopping and entertainment is minutes... Of apartments to change These pet-friendly Frisco apartments feature many desirable amenities over-sized!, often not usable due to crowds of obvious non residents explore the neighborhood and how! $ 1,350- $ 2,075 831 sq that I want to cancel my lease this apartment community was built in and., 3D and virtual tours are available for the second evaluate this property was not the best- to. Loyalty program, for rewards and recognition test scores and additional metrics when available one of our studio or.!, Frisco 's best dining, shopping and entertainment is just minutes outside your door Square. Give the apartments at the Margo offer you apartment living multiple provinces were always looking for New ways to with... Scores and additional metrics when available, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures Sandy.

City Of Kenedy Water Supply, Rappahannock River Fishing Regulations, Bkr5es Cross Reference, Articles T