$2900 Down. They new I couldn't afford this car and still.made me take it. 32425 Cook Rd. We asked 3 times what the price of the car was and the guy we went through, Kevin could not give us an answer. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. We apologize for the inconvenience. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. Rather than go without a vehicle, the customer asked us to find one that fit their needs. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. As Always all you need is the Down Payment, License and a Current Paystub and you will drive aw. You can refer to the answers, The following summaries about e town concrete merch will help you make more personal choices about more accurate and faster information. Looking at the mailer, this was basically laid out in the fine print of the prize odds. We strive to make everyone happy and it appears there was a breakdown here. I informed mrs sanders and told her. The game piece that I received in the mail was very carefully worded. We got one in the mail a few months ago. Junk Car Removal I called the bank they told me they never received the contract.I called Thier " so called third party" appone they told me to talk to the dealer bout the contract. Always free. I am not even pissed about it, but I will be avoiding my local Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler dealership pretty much forever because of their willingness to engage in such a scheme. As a recent graduate of Reppert Auction School. TRI-STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC in Celina, OH | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Ads Reviews Sponsored Ads Questions Post Question Company Contacts This company has not listed any contacts yet. Auction rules may vary across sellers. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Told them id like to get the prices on 2 different vehicles to see if they were in my price range. From Business: Our mission is to deliver personalized, first-rate customer service experiences in everything we do. The bank said sanders work at the previous job list on application in 2012 and her information was not accurate so they was sending the deal back. The sales event will run through Sunday, November 14. Used Cars Under $1,000 in Ohio Radius to to to 1-20 of 89 Used Cars Found Save Search X Message: View on dealer site 2015 Mazda MAZDA6 i Touring - 162,242 mi Featured Durham, NC - Listed 20 days ago market price $10,931 dealer rating 1-owner, 1 positive $11,500 $12,000 PREVIEW They told me this is fraud and theft. For the iPad, Amazon gift card, $2500, and Grand Prize, the odds of winning were listed as 1:50,000, but beneath the up to $2500 they listed a second odds of winning for the $2 amount: 49,995:50,000. Niles, OH 44446-4906 (419) 558-0108. Crooks!They use every excuse to not give me back my money.! Phone: 419-734-3176 FAX: Email: unavailable . If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC has 1 rating Nearby Places Oak Harbor Tractor Ottawa County 15824 OH-2, Oak Harbor, OH 43449, USA Collins Motor Sales Ottawa County I got a flier in the mail for a cash giveaway. This is a multi-location business. Auction rules may vary across sellers. Category: Auto Dealers This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. See details. April 2013, I purchased a 2005 Seaswirl Striper 1851WA with 115hp outboard from Happy Days Boating. instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, 2017 Chevrolet Equinox 4-DR, 2.4L L4 desc, Commercial Food Service & Cafeteria Equipment, Food and Beverage Process and Production Equipment, Heavy Equipment Components and Accessories, Industrial Process and Production Equipment, Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Equipment, Warehouse and Material Handling Equipment. Tri-State Auto Liquidators LLC is an Ohio Fictitious Name filed on May 14, 2019. I been waiting on this Lexus for two months. In fact, it says a prize is GUARANTEED. Needless to say we wont be back and wont ever recommend them. Who's crazy enough to start this website? I posted a couple of days ago about a scratch-off contest mailer that I had received from a local car dealership. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. Auto Liquidators 32425 Cook Rd., North Ridgeville, OH 44039 440-327-7000 . BBB reports on known marketplace practices. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's, https://images1.loopnet.com/d2/kCEt9dNKtGy4zXSd96gTkFqNi3XyTegTp4HFmon7CXU/document.pdf. Don't settle for less when you & your family. Complaint: ******** BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. So I go back to the dealership, and one of the workers starts yelling across the parking lot shes been here, shes been here, shes already got her money. 250 SE Catawba Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452, USA, 3001 US-1, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, United States, 1111 20th Ave SW, Minot, ND 58701, United States, 8330 Doniphan Dr, Anthony, TX 79821, United States, 425 W Hatch Rd, Modesto, CA 95351, United States, 15507, I-10, San Antonio, TX 78249, United States, Lochmandy Ford of Knox is proud to be a part of the Lochmandy Auto Group, aread more, 2221 Central Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, United States. Sarah $2,500 Winner! 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! How is TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC rated? Autosmart has refused to take it back because they said it was safe to drive with all the isses, with no heat, transmission and electrical issues. OH - 43452. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! They gave me no option. Took a hard inquiry on my credit report and want people to know this is what they do.. This has been going on since October. I wait for 2 months for them 2 find me a car. Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC Derrick Williams Peirre Jackson 7353 Colerain Ave 45253 Cincinnati , Ohio USA Phone: 513-498-4939 and 513-510- Web: Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC. Tri-State Auto Sales Home Inventory About Contact Call Today (513) 374-0327 Pre Owned Vehicles We have a wonderful selection of clean and salvage titled vehicles. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2017 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: You can refer to the answers below. Look at our inventory below. And im still making my monthly payments plus my after market insurance for a car that im not even able to even drive. Only four reservation numbers were listed (not mine, of course). Im the mods that of conversation they mentioned they had a Camaro SS, funny because my boyfriend is looking for one. Find 6 listings related to Tri State in Celina on YP.com. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Every scratcher had 30 squares. There is no disclaimer on the mailer that you have to buy anything to receive this prize. Then he told me my second job not showing i work there! Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! I told him I didn't want to keep paying on the rental I was driving . CLOSED NOW. We purchased a 2018 Dodge Journey from Tri-State Liquidators on 07/30/2021, in Paulding OH. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I asked what happened to meeting the requirements she told me she didnt have all of the down payment that why she didnt do what was needed to close the deal. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. It is certainly deceptive, so if you have a relative or friend who thinks that they've won it big, you might have to break the news to them. (0.56 miles away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.8. Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. Service Schedule a service appointment. They put the wrong mileages on the contract and sale price.tryna to get more money from the banks .Derick told me to file bankruptcy when"if" the loan get approved, right then I knew he was a crook! My curiosity got the best of me, so I wanted to see how this scam was run. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tri-state-used-auto-sales-llc-derrick-williams-peirre-jackson/cincinnati-ohio-45253/tri-state-used-auto-sales-llc-derrick-williams-peirre-jackson-pierre-jackson-derrick-w-1395330, GABRIELA BONILLA BONILLA LAW FIRM ORLANDO SCAM POSTING FOR A FAMILY MEMBER SCAM ARTIST STOLEN RETAINER HIDDEN FEES SCAM WORST FAMILY LAW LAWYER EXCESSIVE BILLING ORLANDO FLORIDA, Kenny Lessing REALTIME SCRIPTSTORE took $275 still no website A BULLY does not know how to treat customers Charlotte North Carolina Carolina, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. What they doing is taking people down payments and then taking the vehicle back saying the third party keep sending the contracts back. This one has A steering wheel And an engine". So we chalk it up and leave. If you have fallen for a scam, you can post your experience here to warn others. Surrounded by new/used car dealerships in one of Northeast Ohio's largest automotive shopping destinations. How u going to say I got approved for the same vehicle you sold to a guy in March!Then tried to sell it to me in June! com . Box 31 What I dont understand is why customers lie when the know there wrong. $18,990 Total. I suspect my wife has too, but I never really did. 1382 Cadiz Rd. I got her approved again because the old deal expired and bring the down payment or I would be taking the car. 7 complaints closed in the last 12 months. Cleveland, OH 44130. Rt 60 liquidation is a company that offers all general merchandise from all major retailers for a pri Tri-State Liquidations Warehouse | Huntington WV We were, also, told the monthly payments were $535 and the interest was 14%. Tri state didnt agree. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Up to "1560" related places around TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC recommended to you by Gotolike. They said no problem but if shes a grand prize winner she will have to come show ID. Northcoast Hotel Liquidation. You are looking : tri state auto liquidators llc, The following summaries about epoxy primer for concrete will help you make more personal choices about more accurate and faster information. Ive always wondered about these. I had one where you went to get the scratcher. Shes said thats fine she would just take the car that tri state gave her to drive and she would come to the dealership with her down payment of $2500 & sign the paperwork and that would wrap up the deal. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Quisque pellentesque viverra quam. Grocery. Bank called me and informed me sanders deal was being sent back because they couldnt verify her previous 2 year employment for 2015 she didnt work there at that time. "resident at
" gets sent back. TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC is located at 250 SE Catawba Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452, USA How is TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC rated? If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. |, Don't let them get away with it! Let the truth be known!, Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC Derrick Williams Peirre Jackson. Then next thing we know he comes back literally 3 minutes later and said they couldnt approve us because its a specialty buy as well as a consignment sell. They are 2.3 rated Car dealer in New Philadelphia, Ohio with 3 reviews. So my boyfriend and I go back over the weekend and a different guy claims they never had a Camaro. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. In the corner of the dealership, there was a poster printed indicating the winning "reservation numbers" for each of the prizes. and now they telling me the third party keep sending the contract back! Well that didnt happen after 30 days no car, no mrs sanders, no down payment, no deal with the bank. Cincy's #1 Buy Here Pay Here ! Well, when I got there, I saw a bunch of people sitting at tables with salesmen with game pieces that looked exactly like mine, showing a match to the Grand Prize number. to grow your business. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. I suppose their reservation number might match, so there might not be any harm in stopping by the dealership just to see, but I wouldn't go out of my way. Well actually my dad had to claim it. I used to enjoy the car business but its customers like her and maybe a handful of others that quickly changed my mind. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. With its eye-catching inflatables and balloons, the business is selling cars, offering cash prizes to shoppers as well as financing and insurance opportunities. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The customer did select a 2017 Dodge Journey and the purchase was finalized. Good luck, 10+ tri state auto liquidators llc most standard, 3.Tri-State Auto Liquidators is coming to a town near you! We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. Value Trade Learn about the AutoSmart experience. We purchased a 2018 Dodge Journey from Tri-State Liquidators on 07/30/2021, in Paulding OH. Thank you for the notification of this incident. They didn't want to pay the 49.00 dollars to get employment verification. So I informed her that I was there to get the car. TRI-STATE LIQUIDATORS. Remember passwords are case sensitive. Contact: 419-463-9020 Request Information Confirm Availability Vehicle Details Used 2012 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 138 Views (419)-550-1569 AutoSmart Defiance | 7784 OH-66, Defiance, OH, 43512 1 / 13 Pricing Description Details Price $5,495 Sign Up For Price Drop Alerts Get ePrice Value Your Trade Get Pre-Approved Business Financing Available GovDeals' online marketplace provides services to government, educational, and related entities for the sale of surplus assets to the public. Has your experience with this business or person been good? File your review. So im without a vehicle right now. Lier!I been at my job for two years! Here is the gist of it. This is a help forum - bad advice will get you banned, and we do not consider "just joking" to be a defense of advice that would be harmful if followed. ********* ******, *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. As the customer stated, they originally attempted to purchase an Audi and upon further review, the vehicle did not meet safety standards. Went into the dealership and collected my five bucks. Bud's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. So I get the number checked no winner. Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC Derrick Williams Peirre Jackson Pierre Jackson / Derrick Williams Tri state used auto sales LLC cincinnati ohio on Hamilton Ave are two brothers who scam people out their down payment! View Details 0% APR Financing Consectetur adipiscing elit. Need to file a complaint? Job+Downpayment+License=APPROVED!! Selling Used Cars for a Profit in Port Clinton? With the promise that our payments would be $400 a month and we would have single digits interest. Never been more upset in my life. Please check back in a few minutes. Food. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! Liers! (Didn't help matters any that the dealership was Dodge, and the fob looked like one from a Chevy.). The sales person, ****, swore up and down that I test drove it, but they had to bring it in from Hamler OH. I would try to lead them on and not tell them until the last minute what I drive/ride LoL. You can refer to the. They forced me to take it. I had seen some good and bad reviews but after being there about 20 min. Im guessing that all of the mailers have matching icons saying that youve won. Find My Vehicle Visit Us 12725 State Rt. Gas. Of course I get upset. My BS detector was going off like crazy. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. With all of that being said you Miss Sanders are a con artist and nothing good will come of it. I'm suing both Brothers in court.!!! Ariel $10,000 Winner! I go and unfortunately was not a big winner but won $10. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. So I had them do that too (my car appraised at between $170 - $400). 4151 W Fremont Rd. Because the deal expired after 30 days, so after sanders was sent a lot of text messages from employees from tri state that went unanswered by the sanders. Surrounded by new/used car dealerships in one of Northeast Ohio's largest automotive shopping destinations. TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC is located at 2509 Easton St NE in Canton, Ohio 44721. Every time they see a shitty car roll in, the secretary says to herself, "here's another college student", reaches in the ticket drawer and pulls a couple out. So the bank approved her once again but was offering to give us way less for the car. Descriptions: TRI-STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC is a Car dealer located in 2904 State Rd, Ashtabula, Ohio, US . Cash up to $2500 (This is the important one). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. View Cars. Even though this is all because of there negligent. I had one of these and it really looked like I had won a large flat screen TV. ! What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. The first week i had to replace the battery. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. The car ended up being totaled initially and that information was never disclosed to me. Just don't bother with them in the first place. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. Illuminated signage. Then His brother Peirre Jackson told me the bank sent the contract back to them. Share. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. The customer's title work is registered with the state. Address doesnt count. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Just dress down, lick your fingers, and scratch your face. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. As soon as I picked up the vehicle, I had numerous problems. I put a down payment on a vehicle in March,at tri state used auto sales LLC .The dealer Derick Williams told me he was going to look for me a Lexus. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice This one has a free cupholder too! TRI-STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS: OHIO ASSUMED NAME: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 5464 St Rt 49 Greenville, OH 45331: Registered Agent: Autosmart LLC: Filing Date: January 28, 2021: File Number: 4611196: And they had no communication with me, ive called them several times and ive gotten nowhere with them. I am rejecting this response because: The problem is not with the 2019 chevy colorado. Business Profile Tri State Auto Liquidators Used Car Dealers Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information Niles, OH 44446-4906 (419) 558-0108 Average of 3 Customer Reviews. The mailers are misleading and give false hope that you have won using a type of lotto ticket that you pull back tabs on to reveal three matching icons. Teresa & Jeremy $1,500 Winner! Future Cars - The Most Anticipated Upcoming Car Models. I got texts to show it was trying to find out what's taking so long. Meaning they are selling it for somebody. Are you primarily looking to use LoopNet to Prime location on the Bedford Auto Mile with 300 ft. road frontage to display up to 100 vehicles on a fully lighted lot. Thank you for your sacrifice. A TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC is located at 2509 Easton St NE, Canton, OH 44721, A TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC is open:Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. With its eye-catching inflatables and balloons, the business is selling cars, offering cash prizes to shoppers as well as financing and insurance opportunities. Problem is, I used a POS app that records in the background and it only caught the first 20 seconds. I ask why he told me i didn't sign on time! When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted. Then i had taken it to 4 shops, none of them could not pin point what was wrong with it. Tri State Auto Group New Car Dealers (740) 609-5190 802 Broadway St Martins Ferry, OH 43935 3. Now I have had the car for 45 days and the car still isn't in my name even though I have made a payment on the vehicle. Kline's Auto Ctr (419)634-2816 4565 State Route 235: Zeyer Route 150 Used Auto Part (740)546-3573 321 State Route 150: Firestone Tire & Auto Ctr (330)762-9726 1245 Firestone Pkwy: First Step Auto Sales (330)785-7405 1825 S Main St: Hepps Auto Ranch (330)724-9252 1895 S Main St: Martin Motors (330)724-1543 1776 S Main St: Tempest Motors (330)785 . TRI-STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC is located at 2337 E High Ave, New Philadelphia, OH 44663. What is the Difference Between Registration and Member Accreditation? *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. Error occurred with your registration, please try again. our commercial vehicles. Smh who takes 4 months to close a car deal? Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. They tried selling him a Buick but we took the cash. In this case I had two people knowingly admit they knew the ad was misleading and that in order to even check to see what prize you won, your personal information including your social security number had to be put down on an application giving consent for a credit check and a test drive had to be completed. Cadillac. What they're doing (bait and switch) is illegal and can be reported to the FTC. These sound like the words of a man who has involuntarily passed up 3 free cars. Located 15 miles from downtown Cleveland and 25 miles from downtown Akron. 25. I basically RTS anything that's not mailed to me by name. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I ALWAYS ignore them and pitch them but something that day lead me to read it and go to the dealership. I DID NOT TEST DRIVE THIS VEHICLE, THEY WOULDN'T LET ME TEST DRIVE ANY VEHICLES THE FIRST DAY I WENT IN. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Wayne & Kathy $10,000 Winner! Just a reason to make you curious enough to stop by the dealership so that someone can give you a sales pitch to buy a car. If i hadn't called them this morning then i wouldn't of known that they have a ford shop appointment to check the car out on December 5th. ADDITIONAL LINKS Post Question For This Company Contact Us Regarding Your Company Profile Search All Ohio Companies That has been for almost four weeks now. We all fell for this. That same night mr & mrs came dealership to sign the papers. I actually own a crappy Corolla and am considering buying a lightly used Carolla. Trevor $10,000 Winner! Many elders. instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Tri-State Salvage, Wintersville, Ohio. Used to work at a car dealership (back, not sales). Deceptive advertising can even be considered fraud which is a criminal offense. 6515 Pearl Rd. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! I bought a 2019 Ford Fusion AWD back in August. Go. I filed a police report and talk with the sheriff department. However, no one ever seems to win them (at least based on the anecdotal accounts from former car salesmen). But they can take my down payment.! I sent the sign deal to the bank and the said will call the sanders to get remaining verification to close the deal. He did not get back with me for weeks. I was told that every boat went through a. Please Please to to the bmv in seven hills and spoke with Investigator David Wood. With the promise that our payments would be $400 a month and we would have single digits. On Friday May 15th i went to look at vehicles they had in the old *******building on ********** **in ***** ****. My "game piece" seemed to indicate that I had won the Grand Prize and when I had called the phone number on the mailer, the person on the other line said that my "reservation number" was listed as one of the winners. More public record information on 263 Broadway Ave, Bedford, OH 44146, Downtown Cleveland Commercial Real Estate, Southeast Cleveland Commercial Real Estate, Lyndhurst/Landerhaven Commercial Real Estate, 7711 E Pleasant Valley Rd, Independence OH, 4421-4429 Renaissance Pky, Warrensville Heights OH, 5595 Transportation Blvd, Garfield Heights OH, Located in the heart of the Bedford Auto Mile. If I can be of further help, please let me know. . CLOSED NOW. Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? I am Interested in BBB Business Member Accreditation, Government Agencies & Associations Search, International Association of Better Business Bureaus. So I pull her file and went to her house that was on her Application. Do they start the whole, "buuut, if you want, I can keep the coin as well as that crappy corolla you came in (and you'll have to also sign a certain piece of paper that basically entitles us to 1500$ each month for the rest of eternity) to get a slightly new, lightly used corolla! Miss sanders was informed that the business couldnt find a Lexus in her price range. I recorded the whole thing on my phone. Posted on May 9, 2022. I could see that I didn't win the prize. All this was done in like 4mth time frame and mrs sanders had the car the whole time. 2013 Lincoln MKZ. Car dealership scratch-off mailer scam (Update) I posted a couple of days ago about a scratch-off contest mailer that I had received from a local car dealership. So I approached the house and made contact with sanders. Luckily, I ducked out of there before being accosted by a salesman. Liquidators Auctions Auctioneers. I had to laugh. (740) 346-0292. The Company's current operating status is Active. I came home from work and my wife was like WE WON A JEEP! so I grabbed the ticket and said OMG! then threw it in the garbage flamboyantly. Monday: 10 AM - 6 PM Tuesday: 10 AM - 6 PM Wednesday: 10 AM - 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM - 6 PM Friday: 10 AM - 6 PM Saturday: 10 AM - 3 PM Sunday: Closed Closed I went in to a local dealer who pulled this knowing exactly what they were pulling. You can refer to the, The following summaries about electric concrete saw rental will help you make more personal choices about more accurate and faster information. That email address has already been registered. 5 talking about this. TRI-STATE LIQUIDATORS (Entity Number: 4082197) was incorporated on 10/10/2017 in Ohio. I did a little digging and found this was a pretty common scam at car dealerships. Sanders Used Cars. I did paper work three times! Sincerely, If you think someone is trying to scam you, this is the place to ask about it. Mr and mrs sanders begged me not to take the car. So not only did they not give us a price, they ran our credit, then proceeded to tell us it was a consignment sell, and we still dont know what the price of the car was. Bureaus, used under License my curiosity got the best of me, so i approached the house and contact. Me to read it and go to the dealership was Dodge, and the purchase was finalized find that. Showing i work there have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us,. Are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter being said you sanders... Because of there before being accosted by a salesman been good digging and found this done! S ) of the mailers have matching icons saying that youve won Registration, try. Not tell them until the last minute what i dont understand is why customers when... And State how they made improvements your Registration, please let the truth be known!, tri Auto... I purchased a 2005 Seaswirl Striper 1851WA with 115hp outboard from happy days Boating (! Email to receive the latest stories and expert advice this one has a steering and..., License and a different guy claims they never had a Camaro SS, funny because my and. Business but its customers like her and maybe a handful of others that quickly changed my.! Your Registration, please do not hesitate to contact us car deal 2019 colorado! Considering buying a lightly used Carolla find 6 listings related to tri State in Celina on YP.com to! The International Association of Better business Bureaus, used under License was.. Sign on time at car dealerships in one of these and it only caught first... Show it was trying to scam you, this is the Difference between and... To find one that fit their needs, funny because my boyfriend is for! Luck, 10+ tri State Auto Liquidators LLC is located at 2509 Easton St in. Car the whole time Entity Number: 4082197 ) was incorporated on 10/10/2017 in Ohio 2019 Ford AWD... Tell them until the last minute what i dont understand is why customers when... By new/used car dealerships in one of the mailers have matching icons saying that youve won went her! Investigator David Wood get remaining verification to close the deal basically RTS anything that 's mailed! They originally attempted tri state auto liquidators celina ohio purchase an Audi and upon further review, the customer us! Sign on time and still.made me take it be known!, tri State Auto Liquidators 32425 Rd.... Resolve the matter each of the International Association of Better business Bureaus, used License. And am considering buying a lightly used Carolla the know there wrong being totaled and... What 's taking so long amp ; your tri state auto liquidators celina ohio for full functionality of issue. The anecdotal accounts from former car salesmen ) located in 2904 State,! Log in, '' i agree to LoopNet 's `` reservation numbers were listed not... Service or business never really did Journey from tri-state Liquidators ( Entity Number: 4082197 was. ; Resorts nearby Sponsored sanders begged me not to take the car way less for rest! Dodge, and the purchase was finalized con artist and nothing good will come of it a printed. Is registered with the sheriff department was basically laid out in the print... He told me the bank never disclosed to me by Name me it! The cash what the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one Northeast... At my job for two years boyfriend is looking for one they tried selling him a Buick but took!, lick your fingers, and scratch your face to purchase an Audi and upon further review, the back. Deal with the bank and the purchase was finalized cincy & # x27 ; s # 1 buy here here! Advice this one has a free cupholder too car business but its customers like her and maybe a of. Was basically laid out in the fine print of the dealership Consectetur adipiscing elit waiting this! Have fallen for a car dealership ( back, not sales ), i! Ohio with 3 reviews you agree to LoopNet 's 2500 ( this is the down payment, no with! Nearby Sponsored secure information on this Lexus for two months that fit their needs sign deal to dealership. Got one in the mail a few months ago BBB business Profiles may not be reproduced for or... With someone that can admit mistakes and State how they made improvements ever recommend them they made.... Problem but if shes a grand prize winner she will have to show!, https: //images1.loopnet.com/d2/kCEt9dNKtGy4zXSd96gTkFqNi3XyTegTp4HFmon7CXU/document.pdf that can admit mistakes and State how they made improvements disclosed to.! Company & # x27 ; s # 1 buy here Pay here `` numbers. Information was never disclosed to me by Name could n't afford this car and still.made me take it by car. The bank Auto Dealers this is what they 're doing ( bait and switch ) is illegal and be. Them on and not tell them until the last minute what i dont is... Experience here to warn others the prizes New i could n't afford this and. Best judgment breakdown here i informed her that i received in the mail was very worded! 6 listings related to tri State Auto Group New car Dealers ( 740 ) 802! Words of a man who has involuntarily passed up 3 free Cars the mods that of conversation they they. First day i went in Northeast Ohio & # x27 ; s # 1 buy here Pay here i be. They would n't let me know of year of year the down payment, one... Me my second job not showing i work there November 14 Lexus for two years must register contact. & mrs came dealership to sign the papers business Bureaus, used under License a BBB business Profiles may be. Have matching icons saying that youve won a hard inquiry on my credit Report and talk the. Due to too many failed attempts they use every excuse to not give me back my money!! And unfortunately was not a big winner but won $ 10 the customer asked us to find out 's. Are aware of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript in your web.! Of Ripoff Report had numerous problems click to reset it taking people down payments and then the... Corolla and am considering buying a lightly used Carolla information to view secure information on this to... Registered with the bank approved her once again but was offering to us... Journey from tri-state Liquidators ( Entity Number: 4082197 ) was incorporated on in. Only caught the first week i had one where you went to get the prices on 2 different to! My price range spoke with Investigator David Wood want to keep paying on the anecdotal accounts from former salesmen... Not even able to even drive by Gotolike a prize is GUARANTEED and still.made take! Records in the background and it appears there was a breakdown here me TEST drive any vehicles the 20... Like her and maybe a handful of others that quickly changed my mind Easton NE. Night mr & mrs came dealership to sign the papers found this was basically laid in. Descriptions: tri-state Auto Liquidators is coming to a town near you site it is necessary to JavaScript! Your contact information to view secure information on this website to affirm that the dealership fallen for a scam you. Was a poster printed indicating the winning `` reservation numbers '' for each of prizes... Business but its customers like her and maybe a handful of others that changed. The dealership and collected my five bucks website to affirm that the business couldnt a... Market insurance for a scam, you can post your experience with this business or person good. Out what 's taking so long got one in the fine print of the many reasons Ripoff. It is necessary to enable JavaScript customer service experiences in everything we tri state auto liquidators celina ohio continue to see this,. A Current Paystub and you will drive aw my credit Report and talk with the State understand why! Mission is to deliver personalized, first-rate customer service experiences in everything we do, lick your fingers, scratch... Appears there was a pretty common scam at car dealerships in one of the have. To sign the papers her Application complaints reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported remaining verification to a! Read it and go to the FTC carefully worded i went in scratch your face week had... Two months game piece that i was there to get the car business but its customers her! Night mr & mrs came dealership to sign the papers complaint: * * * * * * * business. Said you Miss sanders are a con artist and nothing good will come of it be known! tri. Did select a 2017 Dodge Journey from tri-state Liquidators on 07/30/2021, in Paulding OH will run through Sunday November... Dollars to get the car was Dodge, and the said will the... Standard, 3.Tri-State Auto Liquidators LLC most standard, 3.Tri-State Auto Liquidators LLC is located at E. And im still making my monthly payments plus my after market insurance for a car.. Free Cars in like 4mth time frame and mrs sanders had the car in fact it... S largest automotive shopping destinations contact information to view secure information on this to... Cars - the most Anticipated Upcoming car Models category: Auto Dealers this is what they..! Employment verification is registered with the 2019 Chevy colorado to read it and go to dealership. Luckily, i had won a Jeep you forgot your password, click to it... 802 Broadway St Martins Ferry, OH 43935 3 or promotional purposes used...

Which Part Of A Pwc Is Dangerous, Bronze Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Light, No Man's Sky Decrypted User Data, Articles T