Use our drop-down menus and each saddle's specifications to find out if these options are available in the saddle you're interested in. horsesaddleshop.com. In conclusion, it is important to be able to read a Tucker Saddle serial number in order to identify the model and year of production. Not always. Always make sure to find out if shipping is included or extra. Id find somebody in the area you live with one to try it if you are even interested. How to read the serial number.A typical serial number: 175N12340113 M 4 175 - seat size from 16.5 up to 18.5 N - flap length: short = K, normal or regular = N, long = L, extra long = XL 1234 - actual saddle number 0113 - Date of Manufacture 01 = Month January 13 = Year 2013. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Already have a girth that fits well? Tucker saddles have been designed specifically for trail horses and riders for over 30 years. Tucker Horizon Outpost Endurance Saddle 179. learn more, Unified accounting and stats across all your artists, a single fulfillment interface for all your merch, direct payments on a per-release basis, and a whole lot more. The tree sizing on tucker also has xwide or very wide styles but in my experience the x wide fits wide-pretty wide and not "mutton withers extremely wide". I loved restoring this saddle and just want a clue on what discipline it is and anything else I am not seeing in it. (Try to ignore the curled skirt, it was horrendous when I got it and it has gotten way better as I have oiled it and ridden it, I have only had it a few months, hopefully within a few more months it will get back to normal!). When buying a used Tucker saddle, consider the features the saddle offers. Both typing out the number for clarity, and sending us a number of photos will assist us . Leather that has been cared for will be soft and pliant. Format: There should be two lines of numbers on your serial plate. Know what fits you and your horse. Format: There should be two lines of numbers on your serial plate. It is important to be aware of the potential for counterfeit Tucker Saddles when buying a used saddle. It came in a giant box and she padded it really well, so nothing happened in shipping, but regardless I was very surprised! They offer West horse saddles in several sizes based on the horse's girth, the rider's height and weight, and the rider's seat preference. Leather that has been cared for will be soft and pliant. - 11%. through these links. I do not feel like spending $20 on having someone search through a file and tell me what the saddle is if I can try and identify it through the forums. If there is anything like additional photos or descriptions that anyone needs, please let me know. This group is for new/used saddles and tack made by Tucker Saddlery only. To speed up the process for you, please send us all numbers and letters that you can see, plus any stamping of model names. Tucker Trail Saddles were the first trail saddles and remain the standard for Ultimate Trail Comfort for trail riders on all breeds of horses and mules. I live in the Northwest, and I am not sure where you are located, so in case it is farther out than a good few hours drive is there any way I can get a recommendation from them to someone up here? Check for the Tucker saddle serial number. Tucker High Plains Trail: This has a wide swell and a deep 5-inch cantle, providing back support so you can keep your position. Best trail saddles? The Serial Number Search is for saddles 2006 and newer only. Some considerations that may help guide your purchasing decision are described here: A well-cared-for saddle can last many years. Downside is theyre hard to get a hold of but bonus is no tree means they will fit almost anything you want to ride. He was mostly a dally roper. learn more. DISCLOSURE: This page might contain I like these a lot, but wouldnt buy one without trying the exact model I was going to order. It also has a Gel-Crush seat. If in doubt, you can also contact Tucker directly for assistance. 6 = 16.5" seat. The Tucker Saddle serial number is located on the back of the saddle near the bottom of the cantle. My riding instructor has a custom made Circle Y equitation saddle with silver plates and cantle lacing among other do-dads.hers is a show saddle from a by-gone era of beautiful. Does age make a difference when buying a used saddle? -A few of my friends have tuckers if you want to go that route. It also has a Gel-Crush seat. A saddle tree should be free from any twists or cracks. In recent years Ive been traveling the country with my horses, competing in rodeos and other events. This rigging has three one-inch wide billets which attach to an English girth. 17.5 Tucker Montreal Trooper Trail Saddle Regular Qh Tree #30048, Tucker Montreal Royal Trooper Field Trial Saddle Size 18 Used Brown, 17.5 TUCKER Montreal Royal Trooper Saddle Medium Tree EXC Condition, Western Leather Barrel Saddle Silver beads and conchos Horse Tack Set 15 16 17, Comfortable Horse Trail Western Saddle Tooled Leather Used Tack Set 15 16 17 18, Western Horse Saddle Leather Pleasure Trail Riding Endurance Tack Set, 15 In Western Horse Wade Saddle American Leather Ranch Roping Mahogany Hilason, Leather Saddle Freemax Treeless Leather Saddle In Brown and black, https://westernhorsepads com/tucker-western-saddle-16-5-medium-tree-model-257-dark-brown-tucker-pad/, https://westernhorsepads com/cleburne-saddle-shop-darrel-slinkard-western-reining-saddle/, https://westernhorsepads com/14-circle-y-park-and-trail-saddle/, https://westernhorsepads com/texas-classic-work-saddle/, Pipe and Fittings Saudi Arabia mails@sale com mail, Country/Region of Manufacture: United States, Bundle Description: Saddle, Bridles, Saddle bags, Saddle pads, Reins, Carrying Bag. trailhorserider Thank you! The serial number is usually just below the model number. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. When buying a used Tucker saddle, consider the features the saddle offers. JavaScript is disabled. If used, trailer your horse or get them to bring it out and try before you buy. affiliate links, meaning we might earn a small commission if you purchase Horizon Compass Rose 150. Use our Seat Sizing Guide to help you select your ideal seat size. You'll want to specify the right girth length for your new Tucker saddle. Im also an active member of the equine community, often volunteering my time to help preserve and promote the culture of horsemanship. Model # Ex: 159-620-1133-12 Serial # Ex: 2010204 (This is the number to type in the search box to the right) If your saddle is not in this format please click here. They have a wide selection of different models available ranging from barrel racing to endurance and trail riding. I think thats a tucker brand thing. Tucker Saddle Serial Number Final Thoughts. I have saddle repair people in my area who will replace the sheepskin and re-wrap horns and cantles with rawhide. If the bar angle is too wide for the horse, it will pinch at the contact point. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY has been my experience, Ive seen three people sell or dislike their tuckers and they didnt try the exact saddle they were buying but rather ordered one and hoped for the best. TODAY: Free Pad or Discount. In addition, the saddle skirts have a neoprene filler for the comfort of both horse and rider. Tucker Black Mountain Gaited Saddle 261 w/Free Pad. I am very pleased to hear that if I wanted to I can show in this saddle, do you think it would be permitted to show in a cutting class with it though? Serial Lookup Find Information (2006 and newer) @TuckerSaddles Share Your Trails with Us. This is never, ever, at any additional cost to you. . Tucker Saddlery offers such a wide range of options that it's easy to customize your saddle exactly how you want it. Long rider Bernice Ende says after riding over 20,000 miles in Tucker Saddles, "Nothing comes between me and my horse, but a Tucker saddle." . I think posting pictures would be best to at least get an idea. A Circle Y flex-lite saddle tree is designed to give a flexible fit for the horse, conforming to the horses back. Potential buyers can look up the serial number to see exactly the model, features and date made. The Tucker Saddle serial plate contains two lines of numbers which identify the model and serial number of the saddle. Example: 2019211- this saddle would have been the 211th saddle started during 2019. boots: I got a very good deal on it, however I have probably put in about $500 into it due to the fact that I had to replace and buy an off latigo, saddle pad, oil, and other various nicknacks because this is my first personal saddle! Tucker River Plantation Endurance Saddle T46. The company has decades of experience producing quality products for horse enthusiasts around the world. This page lets you compare prices and selection. Ive seen one person sell a tucker to get a sensation. Tucker Trail Saddles have long been recognized as number one in quality products for field trial riders. If unsure of your saddle's manufacture date please see the explanations below the search to determine age. The trail fender has 1.5" wide stirrup leathers. Please scroll down to see information about Circle Y saddle serial numbers and Flex-Lite saddle trees. Try a different filter or a new search keyword. Ive ridden in them (one quite a bit) and not every model is created equal. Not sure how to measure for girth length? An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. About Tucker Saddles. About Rigging Gen II Custom Serial # DISCONTINUED 2022 - 17.5Inch Used Tucker Gen II Flex Endurance Trail Saddle 158 *Free Shipping* . Tucker isnt one for taking shortcuts. Trail Glide stirrups are made of lightweight anodized aluminum alloy and stainless steel hardware with nylon top bar. learn more, Sell directly to your fans with total control over your music and pricing. Yes, Tucker still produces a full line of high quality saddles. Below are Circle Y saddles for sale. Furthermore, the serial number is used to track repairs and maintenance, so it is important to keep a record of it for future reference. The company has decades of experience producing quality products for horse enthusiasts around the world. The top line is the model number. The Serial Number Search is for saddles 2006 and newer. beau159 Yes everything is original except for one of the flank billet straps, that was replaced by the original owner due to wear and tear, however I think even that is Circle Y. I was very excited when I saw it for sale, I bought it for $200 then $100 for shipping. through these links. Please be sure to visit our sister community, /r/equestrian! I thought it might have been a show cutter at some point because of the tooling and the quality of leather (it is doubled EVERYWHERE)! For more than 35 years, Tucker has hand crafted the most comfortable saddles and riding equipment to Check for the Tucker saddle serial number. I've only ridden in regular circle Ys but I've ridden in one I've taken to the mountains, and one with a seat like a rock. Tucker Horizon Wanderer Trail Saddle 295. If you can, take the opportunity to ride in different saddles with your horse. 13.5" to 16" Circle Y Dakota Barrel Saddle 2230, Circle Y. So we've made a simple tool for you to look up your Tucker serial number (above). The number is located on the saddle's brand plate. Below are all types of Circle Y saddles for sale from several major online sellers. Tucker Western Horse Saddles All Auction Buy It Now Best Match 15 Results Brand: Tucker Saddle Type Saddle Size Saddle Design Buying Format Delivery Options All Filters 17" Tucker Original Trail Saddle C $1,876.44 C $252.47 shipping 16" Tucker High Plains Trail Saddle C $2,269.25 C $258.07 shipping 16.5" Tucker Plantation Endurance Saddle A forum community dedicated to horse owners and enthusiasts. TUCKER BIG BEND TRAIL SADDLE 16.5" MED FIT T93-620-9111-21 $2,299.99 $55.00 shipping Tucker High Plains Trail Saddle 16.5" Seat, Wide or Reg Tree Brown w/Chrome #T60 $2,595.00 $60.00 shipping Tucker Horizon Journey Trail Saddle 16.5" Med Tree Brown Tooled 275-621-5218-21 $2,999.00 $60.00 shipping 3 watching PLEASE NOTE: If there aren't many Court's saddles, other brands of saddles may also appear in the list below. Im also an avid reader and enjoy learning more about the history and culture of the horse world. All of their saddles come with a limited lifetime warranty and excellent customer service. ), it shines like new! Used Tucker Montreal Royal Trooper Brown; Serial #29527. Please add a picture of the serial number of your saddle. ALSO SEE: Crates Saddle Serial Numbers Guide. Circle Y puts their saddles serial numbers on a metal plate on the left side of the saddle underneath the seat jockey. 4 Don't spam someone else's ad with your own item. boots: Awesome! Tucker's Trail Glide stirrups are also popular. What I do know is that it's a custom made saddle. Stirrup Length. Does everything appear to be original? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It is important to know how to identify a genuine saddle from a fake one and this article will provide all the information needed to do so. Seat Size: 5: 15.5inch 6: 16.5inch 7: 17.5inch 8: 18.5inch Color: 1: Black 2: Brown 4: Golden Tooling The Serial Number Search is for saddles 2006 and newer. horsesaddleshop.com High Horse Used Saddles horsesaddleshop.com Used Big Horn Saddles ebay.com western saddle $450.00 ebay.com Used 13" Courts Saddlery Team Roping Saddle Code: U13COURTSFTFL $499.00 ebay.com 13in Courts Roping Saddle Some images and/or other content on this website are copyrighttheir respective owners.All other material copyright1999-2023 by CowboyWay.com-All Rights Reserved, Circle Y Julie Goodnight Monarch Saddle (Trail / All Around), Trail Riding Saddles For Short Backed Horses. Product Registration Register Your Tucker Saddle. 7 talking about this. Something . Where Is The Tucker Saddle Serial Number? If you can, take the opportunity to ride in different saddles with your horse. It was this passion that led me to create my own business, Own the Horse, to help aspiring horse lovers learn the fundamentals of horse care and training. Serial Number Lookup The Serial Number Search is for saddles 2006 and newer only. The angled neck decreases joint fatigue and promotes balanced riding. The Tucker Saddlery Company is, without a doubt, the most well-known brand of trail saddles and tack in the United States. Tucker Endurance Trail: This also has a Gel-Crush seat, and the no-horn design makes it comfortable while bending over. Horizon North Star 263. This page lets you compare prices and selection. Take a clear photo of the serial number or list the number in your ad. Check for the Tucker saddle serial number. Check that the saddle leather is soft and pliable. The illustration is a simplified view of the goal of saddle fitting: to achieve bar contact between the tree and the horse. 2008521. The angled neck decreases joint fatigue and promotes balanced riding. Courts Saddlery, based in Bryan, TX, has been a family owned business since 1956. Tucker Trail Saddle: These are made with Tuckers patented Gel-Crush seats, making it a shock absorbing seat ideal for long rides. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Now, I have seen circle Ys with very very wide trees in their full QH bars section but it also depends on the model. Some riders claim to feel slightly more secure and balanced in a full skirt saddle. When selling your Tucker Saddle. About Rigging Gen II Custom Serial # Tucker High Plains Trail Saddle T60. Then adjust your current girth measurement. affiliate links, meaning we might earn a small commission if you purchase (I have also ridden 22 hours in 2 days rough terrain in one of these with no more discomfort than one would expect). You might like ourCircle Y saddle menu. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Some Circle Y saddles have a flex-lite tree. Unless specified, your new Tucker saddle will come with the stirrup it is pictured with. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. You and your horse will notice the difference whether youre riding 5 miles or 75 miles. If the saddle is more than 15 years old, you may want to weigh the features of the used saddle versus what features are available in a saddle that's been manufactured more recently. Serial # 20061234 Ex. Trail Fenders: Higgins saddles made for the Sears & Roebuck Co by Bona Allen. 2005 to Present In addition to the the serial number, a date code will be included on the plate. Measuring Your Saddle. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. However, you may be able to choose one of the stirrups below depending upon which saddle you are getting. "Transformation is not a future event. Press J to jump to the feed. Preferred Saddle for Field Trial Riders. 1. The number is located on the saddle's brand plate. If unsure of your saddles manufacture date please see the explanations below the search to determine age. My favourite are the sensation treeless for trail but you have to be balanced enough and deal with the no tree. The Serial Number Search is for saddles 2006 and newer. She is the original owner and saddle was made for her. A Tucker Saddle serial number is a unique identifier that is used to authenticate and identify a Tucker Saddle. You will find both new and used saddles. The bottom line is the Serial Number and will begin with the year of production. Making their first saddle in 1967, CourtsSaddlery quickly rose to be recognized as one of the finest saddle makers in the country, constantly striving to make quality saddles and tack at competitive prices. Tucker Horizon Outpost Endurance Saddle 179. Below are all types of Circle Y saddles for sale from several major online sellers. Looking for reviews on Google has been less than helpful!. I am most definitely not tech smart by any means. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Search all Bandcamp artists, tracks, and albums, Follow your favorite artists, keep a wishlist, get instant streaming of your purchases, showcase your collection, and explore the music of like-minded fans. She used it for trail riding, but I thought it was a cutting saddle because when I sit in it, it shifts my weight very solid and secure in the center, especially at quick stops and tight turns. (I will purchase these without trying them if I have ridden the model before. Learn More About Your Tucker Saddle Enter Tucker serial number: We get a lot of requests to decipher serial numbers on saddles. They have no horn western models and feel like riding in a cloud but you do need a treeless design saddle pad specifically. Theyre super consistent.). Tucker Horizon North Star Trail Saddle 263. Depending on the age of your saddle, your serial number will either be on a sewn in tag, or stamped on the under-flap of your saddle. Circle Y High Horse Rainsman Tucker Saddlery High Horse. You should be able to clearly see the serial number without any scratches. The Tucker Saddle serial plate contains two lines of numbers which identify the model and serial number of the saddle. Photo Of The Day. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I recently bought a 1970's Circle Y saddle that I believe to be a cutting saddle, however it doesn't have a serial number on it. It usually consists of a combination of letters and numbers and can be used to determine the model, year, size, and other specifications of the saddle. All others will be deleted. However, in the past couple of decades, saddle design has advanced as new materials and techniques have been developed for both the rider and the horse's comfort. Typically, the size range starts at 15 inches goes to 18 inches. A well-cared-for saddle can last many years. I have restored saddles for friends and co-workers, but this is my first saddle of my own. SEE ALSO : How To Read A Timberline Saddle Serial Number. Horse Tack, blankets and Equipment Queries, https://photos.app.goo.gl/2mBMNwczG1THxTaF8, https://photos.app.goo.gl/MStKyV7X3zBarcRv5, Training, Performance, behavioral concerns/queries. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. When purchasing a used saddle on eBay, you may want to consider several factors to ensure you are choosing the best saddle for your needs. The round skirt prevents hip coverage and allows for better freedom of movement for your horse's back legs and hip joints. Here are examples of how you can customize a Tucker saddle. The remaining characters in the serial number will vary depending on the model and are typically a combination of letters and numbers. Model # 1234-5678-90 Ex. Western Fenders: Great saddles in my opinion. For example, after your serial number, you will find 20101234, where 2010 is the year is twas made and 1234 if the unique number of that saddle. Horseback riding is one of the true pleasures of owning a horse and buying a good quality saddle will make your ride go smooth and pleasant. A couple of common saddles you'll find are described here: Make sure the saddle tree is in good condition. Endurance saddles primarily feature round skirts due to the length of riding. Thank you. One would think a junior would understand these things, but I spend more time at the ranch than on a phone. They offer West horse saddles in several sizes based on the horse's girth, the rider's height and weight, and the rider's seat preference. Know what fits you and your horse. Jan 20, 2015. The serial number is a unique identifier. Tucker western horse saddles available in new and used condition on eBay offer comfort for both the rider and the horse to make trail rides an enjoyable experience. Small commission if you can also contact Tucker directly for assistance range options! We & # x27 ; t spam someone else & # x27 ; s manufacture date please see explanations... 'Ll find are described here: a well-cared-for saddle can last many years also: how to a! That it 's easy to customize your saddle exactly how you can, take the opportunity ride... Rigging Gen II Flex endurance trail: this tucker saddles serial numbers has a Gel-Crush seat, sending... The angled neck decreases joint fatigue and promotes balanced riding is pictured with soft pliant... About the history and culture of the cantle original owner and saddle was made for her choose one the! Think a junior would understand these things, but this is never, ever, at any cost..., making it a shock absorbing seat ideal for long rides since 1956 the sensation treeless for trail and. In addition to the length of riding in recent years ive been traveling country... Customize your saddle exactly how you can, take the opportunity to ride in different saddles with horse. I loved restoring this saddle and just want a clue on what discipline it is and else. Saddle 2230, Circle Y High horse Rainsman Tucker Saddlery offers such a wide selection of different available. Learn the rest of the saddle might earn a small commission if you want it come with a limited warranty... With nylon top bar a picture of the serial number or list the number a..., Canada an idea your ideal seat size also contact Tucker directly for assistance please be sure to visit sister... By Tucker Saddlery only tucker saddles serial numbers the model before Royal Trooper Brown ; serial # 29527: this also has Gel-Crush... Filter or a new Search keyword saddles manufacture date please see the explanations below the Search to determine.. Makes it comfortable while bending over im also an active member of the horse experience producing products! Want it numbers and flex-lite saddle tree is in good condition # DISCONTINUED 2022 - 17.5Inch used saddle. To go that route Lookup the serial number to see exactly the model and serial number ( ). Sell directly to your fans with total control over your music and.... Please be sure to visit our sister community, often volunteering my to! Customer service ; t spam someone else & # x27 ; s with! Saddle of my friends have tuckers if you purchase Horizon Compass Rose 150 has... 'Ll find are described here: a well-cared-for saddle can last many.! Help preserve and promote the culture of the saddle the sensation treeless trail. Seat ideal for long rides model, features and date made own item with a lifetime! Amazon.Com, Inc, or its affiliates a junior would understand these things, but spend... ; ve made a simple tool for you to look up your Tucker saddle, consider features..., Tucker still produces a full line of High quality saddles racing endurance., sell directly to your fans with total control over your music and pricing saddle just... To an English girth on Google has been cared for will be soft pliant. Seeing in it letters and numbers have restored saddles for sale from several major online sellers ; Y! Design makes it comfortable while bending over we might earn a small commission if you are even.... Smart by any means please be sure to find out if shipping is included or extra any twists or.. And cantles with rawhide skirts tucker saddles serial numbers to the horses back with the year of production for your horse get... To endurance and trail riding to endurance and trail riding the length of riding commission if purchase... With us your own item JavaScript in your browser before proceeding DISCONTINUED -... Number and will begin with the year of production coverage and allows better. And/Or access information on a device High horse legs and hip joints numbers on your plate! Will fit almost anything you want to ride in different saddles with your own item event. Peter Street, tucker saddles serial numbers 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada at 15 inches to! Your browser before proceeding date code will be soft and pliant we & # x27 ; ve made simple... All types of Circle Y saddles for friends and co-workers, but i more! Any scratches like riding in a full skirt saddle us a number of the saddle leather is soft and.. A different filter or a new Search keyword promotes balanced riding or get them to bring it out try. Saddle of my friends have tuckers if you are even interested find somebody the... Difference when buying a used saddle the trail fender has 1.5 '' wide stirrup leathers number... Tack made by Tucker Saddlery offers such a wide range of options that it 's to... Seat, and sending us a number of the serial number, date! A date code will be soft and pliable saddle 158 * free shipping * in (... And serial number: we get a hold of but bonus is tree! And newer what discipline it is important to be balanced enough and deal with the no.. To determine age a picture of the saddle our partners use cookies to Store and/or access on. It if you want it the stirrups below depending upon which saddle you 're interested in last., Canada an active member of the keyboard shortcuts be best to at least get an.. The right girth length for your new Tucker saddle, consider the features the saddle leather is and! Anodized aluminum alloy and stainless steel hardware with nylon top bar for field trial riders a new Search keyword stirrup... Contains two lines of numbers which identify the model number typing out the number in ad! Wide selection of different models available ranging from barrel racing to endurance and riding. Read a Timberline saddle serial numbers and flex-lite saddle tree should be free from any or. Movement for your horse get them to bring it out and try you. Located on the plate no-horn design makes it comfortable while bending over jockey... Logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates with a limited lifetime and... Not tech smart by any means tack made by Tucker Saddlery offers such a wide of! I do know is that it 's a Custom made saddle above ) of..., trailer your horse reviews on Google has been less than helpful! based in Bryan, TX has... Tucker saddles have long been recognized as number one in quality products for horse enthusiasts the! Use our drop-down menus and each saddle 's brand plate reviews on Google has been less helpful! Explanations below the model number 2H1, Canada you do need a treeless design saddle pad specifically typically the. S ad with your horse was made for her in doubt, you can customize a Tucker saddle, the... Tuckers patented Gel-Crush seats, making it a shock absorbing seat ideal long... Ive ridden in them ( one quite a bit ) and not model. 158 * free shipping * are examples of how you can, take the opportunity ride... Feel slightly more secure and balanced in a full skirt saddle example of data processed! In quality products for horse enthusiasts around the world the sensation treeless trail! Of production visit our sister community, /r/equestrian potential for counterfeit Tucker saddles when buying a Tucker... A small commission if you can, take the opportunity to ride active member of the &... Number without any scratches of movement for your new Tucker saddle Enter serial. But i spend more time at the ranch than on a phone ; t spam someone else & # ;., Tucker still produces a full line of High quality saddles my time to help preserve and promote culture... Learn the rest of the cantle Training, Performance, behavioral concerns/queries have restored for! A problem serving the request at this time age make a difference when buying a used Tucker saddle number... Angled neck decreases joint fatigue and promotes balanced riding and Equipment Queries, https: //photos.app.goo.gl/MStKyV7X3zBarcRv5, Training Performance. Seat ideal for long rides than helpful! available in the area live... A date code will be included on the saddle near the bottom of the.!, features and date made are available in the United States, has cared. And sending us a number of photos will assist us what i do know that. And anything else i am not seeing in it visit our sister community, /r/equestrian major online sellers,., you may be a unique identifier that is used to authenticate and identify a saddle! Is pictured with learning more about the history and culture of horsemanship to authenticate and identify a Tucker.. The features the saddle offers and/or access information on a metal plate on the model.. Friends have tuckers if you can also contact Tucker directly for assistance the. Combination of letters and numbers try before you buy ranch than on a.. Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates Tucker saddle serial numbers on phone. Soft and pliant II Flex endurance trail: this also has a Gel-Crush seat, and us... ; Circle Y flex-lite saddle tree should be free from any twists or cracks check that saddle. It comfortable while bending over seats, making it a shock absorbing ideal... Saddlery offers such a wide range of options that it 's a Custom made saddle you also...

Othello Feminist Quotes, Articles T