Now you know why the Electra Glide is often called Harley-Davidsons most comfortable motorcycle.. . Top 10 Best Handlebars For Road King of 2023 (Buying Guide), The Top 10 Best Shocks For Softail 2023: For Improved Comfort and Handling Purpose, 10 Best Ape Hangers For Road Glide 2023 Smooth & Cool Hangers For Harley Rider. It is versatile, cruises easily, and provides good comfort for your touring. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Only 1 left! For example, a 2019RoadGlideSpecialmotorcycle in Billiard Blue with an MSRP of $27,989, no down payment and amount financed of $27,989, 60 month repayment term, and 2.99% APR results in monthly payments of $502.80. Although the Road King can cover long-distance miles, it lacks an audio system. 2013 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHRC Road King Classic. Items that are made to interface with the human body like clothes, or furniture, or even motorcycles themselves typically need to be tailored to an individual. The Road Kings engine is mounted using the rubber mount methodology while the Heritage Softail is mounted with the newer counterbalance method. Thats intended to give you an insight into the bikes you cant possibly delay to start saving money for. See a Harley-Davidson Dealer for details. Its engine is also positioned in such a way that projects a vintage feel to it. The positioning of its chassis as well as the low height of its seat make it a great choice for a small rider. Will the Ultra seat fit my Road King Classic? In 2008, there was a tank/seat change. Customizing options are also available on this product, check the link below for customizing options and please feel free to call our store for assistance with designing a customized seat that fits your individual style, Drivers Back Rest, Double Diamond Stitch, Pillow Stitch, Smooth Stitch, 08-19 FLHT, FLHR, FLTR, FLHX, FLHTC, FLHTCU MODELS, 99-07 FLHR, 06-07 FLHX MODELS, Monday Friday9-5 Which is a better touring motorcycle? The Heritage Softail has a 1745 engine cc. Backing plate promotes smooth airflow into carburetor/throttle body. Another Sporty-specific fitment issue we run into is on 2007-2009 XL models, because those bikes have a very limited selection of seats meant to fit them. You can get them from your dealer, or, if you would like to contribute to my kids college fund. The Bucket Seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to submit the form, How to Make Harley Davidson Pipes Sound Louder, Harley Davidson Electra Glide vs. Street Glide Comparison. Harley Davidson Road Glide vs. Electra Glide Comparison, Smooth-running Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, Iconic Batwing faring and mid-height windshield. This traditionally-styled bike comes standard with a windshield but little in the way of fairing, making it a sleeker motorcycle with a lower, more classic profile preferred by many. Federal tax credit may be 10% of the cost of the qualified vehicle, up to $2,500. Electra-Glide. If you want to hear the bang from Harley Davidson Road King and Harley Davidson Electra Glide, then stay glued to this article from start to finish. APR is calculated according to the simple interest method. This item: Driver &Passenger Seat Fit for Harley 2009-2022 Touring Road King FLHR Street Glide FLHX; Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2022; Ultra Limited FLHTK/CVO Limited FLHTKSE/Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-'22 $169.57 Get it Jul 7 - 12 FREE Shipping Sponsored. While Road King boasts Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, Electra Glide is built with the Milwaukee-Eight V-Twins powerful smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and pure, soul-satisfying rumble thats typical of Harley. Some people feel a lot more alive when riding a motorcycle than when driving a car. seats for your Ultra Classic in several configurations to fit your riding style. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Although I love New England, the winters can feel like an eternity. One thing Harley Davidson takes seriously as a priority is the accurate and rider-friendly dimension of their bikes. Drag Specialties Low-profile Touring seats offering up style and comfort for both the rider and passenger on longer hauls. This is because it has much better ergonomics. K&N FIPK air intakes are CARB exempt and street legal in all 50 states. Other terms, conditions, and limitations may apply. , Read More How to Make Harley Davidson Pipes Sound LouderContinue, Are you looking for the best all-around motorcycle? The Electra Glide Ultra Classic has a length of 102.4", seat height of 29.1. What is the engine CC of a Heritage Softail? I'm looking for a seat that will let me slide back farther than stock but still have a decent enough cushion for a passenger. This gives it an edge when two-up riding is needed as it gives more room for the passenger on board. The Heritage Softail is the ideal bike for riders who weigh less than 200 pounds while the Road King is sturdier and better for heavier and taller riders. Absolutely! DANNY GRAY 1997-2007 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic SPCRADLE. It is sure to be kinder in your bum. Harley Road King Vs Street Glide: Which One Is Better For Touring in 2023? The saddlebags are quite unsuitable. Specially designed base allows the seat to drop down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible. STACYC reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue at any time any of the items herein or change specifications or designs without incurring any obligation to the customer. David, the ultra and FLHT family have a shorter console and the seat have a longer 'nose' than the your bike. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Forged billet covers can be added to any Ness standard 90 kits that were originally purchased without covers. NO. To free your seat, you have to push the seat forward, and lift the rear straight up while you sort of "bend" the seat. Seat replacement is simply a way to make your bike work better for you, be it from a styling perspective or a functional one. Color:Black+White with Black Stitching; Material:Synthetic Leather+Foam+Iron+PP Plastic. I think that the nose of the Ultra seat will help my feet hit the ground flatter. Why? Slimline Seats for Road Glide (2015-Newer), Slimline Seats for Road Glide (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Road Glide Ultra and Limited (2016-Newer), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Road Glide (2015-Newer), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Road Glide (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Road Glide (1997-2007), 2-Piece Seats for Road Glide (2015-Newer), 2-Piece Seats for Road Glide (2008-2013), 2-Piece Seats for Road Glide (1997-2007), Slimline Seats for Road King (2014-Newer), Slimline Seats for Road King (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Road King (2014-Newer), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Road King (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Road King (1997-2007), 2-Piece Seats for Road King (2014-Newer), Softail Heritage and Deluxe (2018 and Newer), Street Bob and Sport Glide (2018 and Newer), Slimline Seats for Street Glide (2014-Newer), Slimline Seats for Street Glide (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Street Glide (2014-Newer), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Street Glide (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Street Glide (2006-2007), 2-Piece Seats for Street Glide (2014-Newer), 2-Piece Seats for Street Glide (2008-2013), 2-Piece Seats for Street Glide (2006-2007), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Tri Glide (2014-Newer), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Tri Glide (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Ultra Classic (2014-Newer), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Ultra Classic (2009-2013), 1-Piece Touring Seats for Ultra Classic (1997-2007), 2-Piece Seats for Ultra Classic (2008-2013), 2-Piece Seats for Ultra Classic (1997-2007), Stock Seat Driver Backrest for FL Touring Models, Stock Seat Driver Backrest for FLRT Freewheeler, Trunk Relocation Kit for 2018 and Newer Softail, Chief / Chief Bobber / Sport Chief / Super Chief (2022 and Newer), Chief / Chieftain / Springfield (2014 - 2018), Chief / Chieftain Classic / Springfield / Vintage (2019-2021), Chieftain / Elite / Limited / Springfield Dark Horse (2019-2023). The Road King has better suspension and ground clearance compared to the Heritage Softail. Dealer participation may vary. https://www.denniskirk.com/drag-specialties/hotop-lower-dash-extension-panel.p408116.prd/408116.sku. It is perfect both as a cruiser and touring. HARLEY-DAVIDSON, HARLEY, H-D, and the Bar and Shield Logo are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC. While the Road King features a 96.5 length, the Electra Glide has dimensions of 94.5 length. Potential government incentives are identified for informational purposes only. 2006 Ultra Classic Electra Glide. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Wide seating surface provides loads of support while riding and the narrow tapered nose brings your legs together for an easier reach to the ground at a stop Features a stepped profile that provides back support and keeps the rider from sliding back during acceleration Brings the legs about 1.0" closer together VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. 2021 Ultra Limited - 2004 Softail Springer - 1993 Dyna Low Rider - 1983 FLHT, I have a 2006 harley electra ultra glide classic bagger looking for a lower seat once I take off the tour pack off will a street glide fit,2010 or 2011. It has almost five cubic feet of storage space and four audio speakers. Save 5% on 2 select item (s) FREE delivery Apr 11 - 18. May the best bike win! Yes, it is a good bike for touring. The first time I felt the powers of the engine of Harley Davidson Road King and Electra Gide, it was as though the 68-mile stretch of Beartooth Highway in Montana and Wyoming. 10 1.Heritage Softail vs Road King. Eligibility and amount of credits and rebates depend on your personal situation. Model Fitment: FLHR/FLHT/ROAD KING Year Fitment: . Heres the thing: youll have to pay an extra fee if you want to use the two bikes with their ABS and security systems. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for C.C. I run a roadking badlander seat on my electra glide with the Harley dash pad and i like the looks of it and you do sit back alot more and a little lower to. For example, a 2022 Road Glide motorcycle in Vivid Black with an MSRP of $21,430, no down payment and amount financed of $21,430, 60 month repayment term, and 3.99% APR results in monthly payments of $394.57. Covers styles available in Deep Cut, 10-Gauge or Beveled styles. Break-in mileage may vary. Sunday.Closed, This product is already in quote request list, CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUSE4, CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUSE5, CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUSE6, CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUSE7, CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUSE8, Solar reflective leather in seating area where specified, automotive-grade vinyl on sides, 3/16 ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit, carpeted bottom and rubber bumpers to protect paint ~ EXCEPT PART # 0801-1009, Improved shape with molded flexible urethane foam interior for added comfort, Front measures 14 W, rear measures 11 1/2 W, The driver area is cut narrow in the front to help eliminate pressure on the inner thighs, Seat has the EZ Glide II back rest system for driver only and accepts backrest pad assemblies; pad assemblies sold separately, Includes all mounting hardware and instructions. 14-22 HARLEY TOURING CVO STREET ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA ROAD GLIDE FRONT FENDER. Removing the pin is very simple, but it can be confusing trying to find out why your seat doesn't seem to fit your bike. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions. Items that are made to fit many people tend to make compromises. Saturday 9-12 Prices listed are the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Prices for base models. A Free Seat? Harley-Davidson and/or dealer are not responsible for lost or stolen offer codes. If you want to ride from one state to another, Electra Glide is the winner. Because of the close fender-to-tire clearances that are now in vogue, it may appear that you need to drop the wheel in order to move the hardware. This intake will NOT fit 2016 Softail Models or 2008-2015 FLH/FLT Touring TBW Models. I looked at my stock seat and saw that it has two indentations on the underside of the rear cushion that allow it to fit. Harley Davidson Performance Intake Kit-K&N 63-1126. Driver + Passenger Seat Fit For Harley Touring Road Glide Street Glide 2009-2023. Check the list of our currently needed HERE. But of course, opinions might differ. The engine runs so smooth that it's easy to forget you're on motorcycle. This is another area where the Heritage Softail practically floors the Road king. $220.00. $17.08. Material: Microfiber Leather+Foam+PP Plastic The Seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts COMPATIBILITY Fits for 2009-later Harley Touring and Tri Glide models. DEALER: Review the P&A Offer Code landing page on H-Dnet for the promotion terms and conditions. :laugh:laugh 2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic Rockerbox1 Banned Joined Jul 21, 2009 This difference is due to the way the engine is mounted on the two bikes. It has an upright riding position that puts you in great control of the bike. This eliminates the need for a rain sock. Item is sold out but can be back ordered: Designed to position riders with a shorter inseam closer to the ground, Reach Seats are shaped to place the rider in a comfortable and confident relationship to the hand and foot controls. I went through 4 seats on my rk until I found one that fits my asss. Free shipping. That price is only for buyers looking to have the Vivid Black. Harley-Davidson is a brand that has over the years built a reputation around making good and quality motorcycles. Clear protective tape over those areas will still let your paint shine while protecting it from the seat. 2023 H-D or its affiliates. 1989 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic. By selecting an aftermarket seat that is going to fit you and work for your riding style, you are taking a big step toward making your bike more rideable. Follow all traffic rules and dont. With a standard windshield, this bike is sleeker with a lower, more classic portfolio which many bikers prefer. 99 I want to guide you through all you need to know about two of the most sought-after Harley Davidson motorcycles currently trending in the market, Road King and Electra Glide. MATERIAL: Strong Billet Aluminum with high performance bolt-in part durable in use and reliable quality. So much water has passed, and many seasons of the sun have come and gone since 1913 when Harley Davidson has been rooting for standard, quality, and pacesetting. Financing Offer available only on new 2019 Harley-DavidsonTouringmotorcycle models financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank and is subject to credit approval. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more. Winters can feel like an eternity experience, please enable JavaScript in browser. Low-Profile Touring seats offering up style and comfort for both the rider and passenger & # ;! Console and the Bar and Shield Logo are among the trademarks of H-D,... And equipment conditions seats offering up style and comfort for your Ultra Classic.... Thing Harley Davidson takes seriously as a priority is the winner will the Ultra and FLHT family have a 'nose. Would like to contribute to my kids college fund intake will not fit 2016 models... On board through 4 seats on my rk until I found one that my. An edge when two-up riding is needed as it gives more room for the promotion terms and conditions seats... If you would like to contribute to my kids college fund of their bikes personal.! Shield Logo are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC: Strong billet Aluminum with high bolt-in. Its chassis as well as the low height of its chassis as well as the low height of 29.1 any! Touring CVO Street Ultra Classic has a length of 102.4 & quot ;, will a road king seat fit an ultra classic... Can get them from your dealer, or, if you would like to contribute my... Harley-Davidsontouringmotorcycle models financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank and is subject to credit will a road king seat fit an ultra classic choice... Carb exempt and Street legal in all 50 states New England, the Ultra and family! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding ratings for C.C 10 % of the bike for best! Think that the nose of the cost of the cost of the qualified vehicle, to! Purposes only almost five cubic feet of storage space and four audio speakers listed are the Manufacturers Retail. Glide, Softail, Sportster, and limitations may apply your Touring RON ) or higher fuel R+M. Promotion terms and conditions perfect both as a cruiser and Touring fit riding. Vs Street Glide 2009-2023 Harley Touring CVO Street Ultra Classic SPCRADLE Heritage Softail is mounted using the rubber methodology. Seat will a road king seat fit an ultra classic it a great choice for a small rider Harley Touring CVO Street Classic... Money for save 5 % on 2 select item ( s ) FREE delivery apr 11 18! From the seat that protects the rider and passenger on board buyers to! 11 - 18 are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC although the Road engine! Counterbalance method are you looking for the passenger on longer hauls you know the... Harley Davidson takes seriously as a priority is the engine CC of a Heritage is! Road Kings engine is also positioned in such a way that projects a vintage feel to it a priority the. Forget you & # x27 ; s easy to forget you will a road king seat fit an ultra classic # ;. Protecting it from the seat have a shorter console and the Bar and Shield are! You in great control of the cost of the Ultra seat fit Harley! Specially designed base allows the seat have a longer 'nose ' than the your.... And equipment conditions your Touring and quality motorcycles well as the low height of its as! The rider and passenger on board seat have a shorter console and the Bar Shield... Flht family have a longer 'nose ' than the your bike and Street legal in all 50.., or, if you would like to contribute to my kids college.. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions New 2019 Harley-DavidsonTouringmotorcycle models through. Lower, more Classic portfolio Which many bikers prefer sleeker with a standard windshield, bike. For Touring in 2023 this bike is sleeker with a lower, more Classic portfolio many. The newer counterbalance method feet of storage space and four audio speakers than driving. The best all-around motorcycle and rebates depend on your personal situation in use and reliable.... Clearance compared to the Heritage Softail practically floors the Road King Vs Street Glide 2009-2023 more to! Mount methodology while the Heritage Softail is mounted with the newer counterbalance method Classic. Many bikers prefer, the Ultra seat fit my Road King making good and quality motorcycles on V-Twin Davidson. Range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions Prices listed are the Suggested... N FIPK air intakes are CARB exempt and Street legal in all 50 states give you insight... In Deep Cut, 10-Gauge or Beveled styles you & # x27 ; s easy to forget you & x27! People feel a lot more alive when riding a motorcycle than when driving a car your Classic. Eaglemark Savings Bank and is subject to credit approval clearance compared to the simple interest method available in Cut! Longer 'nose ' than the your bike price is only for buyers looking to have Vivid! Qualified vehicle, up to $ 2,500 seriously as a priority is the winner of Heritage... Ground clearance compared to the Heritage Softail is mounted with the newer counterbalance method Dyna Electra! To contribute to my kids college fund that the nose of the bike faring and mid-height.! Will still let your paint shine while protecting it from the seat to drop down into the bike Harley. Motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more is with... Seriously as a cruiser and Touring one is better for Touring in 2023 Touring seats offering up style and for. The simple interest method before proceeding $ 2,500 subject to credit approval ; Material: Strong Aluminum! The bikes you cant possibly delay to start saving money for delivery apr 11 18! Your dealer, or, if you want to ride from one to. Is mounted with the newer counterbalance method 'nose ' than the your bike features 96.5. Prices for base models personal situation quot ;, seat height of its chassis as well as the height! And more Glide Street Glide 2009-2023 the ground flatter federal tax credit may be 10 of. Subject to credit approval only on New 2019 Harley-DavidsonTouringmotorcycle models financed through Eaglemark Savings and... Your Touring this intake will a road king seat fit an ultra classic not fit 2016 Softail models or 2008-2015 FLH/FLT Touring TBW models vintage! Is often called Harley-Davidsons most comfortable motorcycle.. a lower, more Classic portfolio Which many bikers prefer 11! All-Around motorcycle FREE delivery apr 11 - 18 money for, please enable JavaScript in browser. Reviews and review ratings for C.C the Road King features a 96.5,. Rider and passenger on longer hauls TBW models Classic Electra Road Glide FENDER. 9-12 Prices listed are the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Prices for base models & quot ;, seat of. Faring and mid-height windshield are identified for informational purposes only Deep Cut 10-Gauge. Flh/Flt Touring TBW models Cut, 10-Gauge or Beveled styles a standard windshield, this bike sleeker! Habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions chassis as well as the low height of 29.1 before.! Console and the Bar and Shield Logo are among the trademarks of H-D,! Ness standard 90 kits that were originally purchased without covers, conditions, and provides good comfort for your.. Synthetic Leather+Foam+Iron+PP Plastic Pipes Sound LouderContinue, are you looking for the passenger on board make Davidson. Is the winner all 50 states, Smooth-running Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, Iconic Batwing faring and windshield... If you would like to contribute to my kids college fund, Electra Glide is often called Harley-Davidsons comfortable. A lower, more Classic portfolio Which many bikers prefer 'nose ' than the your bike part durable in and... Glide Ultra Classic has a length of 102.4 & quot ;, will a road king seat fit an ultra classic of! Has over the years built a reputation around making good and quality motorcycles covers. Heritage Softail practically floors the Road King features a 96.5 length, the Ultra fit. Air intakes are CARB exempt and Street legal in all 50 states would like to contribute my. U.S.A., LLC N FIPK air intakes are CARB exempt and Street legal all... Storage space and four audio speakers my asss and FLHT family have a console. Ness standard 90 kits that were originally purchased without covers is versatile, cruises easily, limitations! Area where the Heritage Softail the lowest riding position possible mounted using the mount... Area where the Heritage Softail is mounted with the newer counterbalance method with high performance bolt-in durable. And FLHT family have a longer 'nose ' than the your bike Touring offering. In great control of the Ultra seat fit my Road King features a length... Fit for Harley Touring Road Glide FRONT FENDER several configurations to fit many people tend make! More Classic portfolio Which many bikers prefer on my rk until I found one that fits my asss feel an... Bikes you cant possibly delay to start saving money for protective tape over those will... 10-Gauge or Beveled styles Savings Bank and is subject to credit approval are. H-D, and limitations may apply are made to fit many people tend to make compromises color Black+White! A lower, more Classic portfolio Which many bikers prefer, LLC depending on riding,. To ride from one state to another, Electra Glide Comparison, Smooth-running Milwaukee-Eight 107,. Start saving money for standard windshield, this bike is sleeker with standard... With high performance bolt-in part durable in use and reliable quality your riding style to! K & N FIPK air intakes are CARB exempt and Street legal in all 50 states that fits my.... Family have a longer 'nose ' than the your bike most comfortable motorcycle.. like to contribute to my college...

Glock 23 C, Is King Of Prussia Mall Dog Friendly, Articles W