Capacity 7+1. I've been interested since hearing about it. Then you are looking at in. Downside: its also the most expensive of the Benelli shotguns. Glock has decided to capitalize on the growing custom trigger trend and offer a factory version: the Glock Performance Trigger (GPT). Being benelli inertia based dont these have a buffer tube? I could see it as a terrific dove gun, too, and even as the ideal gun to bring on a teal-in-the-morning, doves-in-the-afternoon hunt. This series is also the most affordable and common of the Benelli shotguns. M2 loading port will need to be opened, lifter welded or replaced with the TTI lifter, shell catch will need to be tuned and that's about it. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>, [Study] Home Defense Overpenetration: Shotgun, Handgun, Rifle, Best Shotgun Ammo Carriers: Side Saddle, Pouches, & Bandoliers. We'll see if it fits the Tec-12 (I suspect it will!). told me right off, so is an A5 got cheese baked right in??? Everything you need to know about these shotguns and their multiple variants are in 25 pages at this thread link. He created about 5,000 semi-auto inertia-driven shotguns and was moderately successful. Seller: Kones Korner ( FFL) GA Sales: 6797. Dry handling the shotgun reveals a very smooth action for the price. My shotgun ammo was definitely bought cheap and still stacked deep. The M2 has a one-piece lightweight alloy receiver that makes it easy to distinguish from the SBE, which has a two-piece alloy and steel frame. Inertia guns are great for waterfowling hunting and shooting clay birds because they are so dang light. I don't understand this part. They all look pretty much the same. The Charles Daly is a 100% Benelli clone with the exception of the factory recoil spring tube being their own design. Its a waterfowl gun but same action. Its a great hunting gun, but you spend a lot to get extras that add only slightly to the guns performance over the already excellent standard M2. The trigger broke at 6.5 pounds, which is a little heavy, although not a problem for me or other members of the test team. And stay in touch with newsletters of our best articles on techniques, guns, & gear. Here is another M4ish made in Turkey shotgun. Mustafo Toros did reply to my email asking if they use the same recoil assembly for the stock. Get proficient on YOUR time. $140.00. Description. You know.parts from another manufacturer that will fit the gun and be FAR BETTER than the parts it came withkind o like the parts guys have to change out of M3000/M3500/M2000, Versa Max for Benelli parts so the guns will work properly..little things like that! - Choke Tube Kit, Limiter & Wrench (Benelli Pattern) NEW IN OPEN BOX ComforTech really does work. This M2 Field shotgun is light, durable, fast-handling, and an exact copy of the Benelli M2 with the famous Interia-driven action semi-auto action. You may consider the Beretta 1301 the best tactical shotgun, or maybe you hate semis and stick to pumps, but I bet youll also admit the Benellis are fine guns. It's not a deal breaker for me since I don't plan on using it past hallway/house distances. The self regulating gas system is known for its reliabiliy and smooth operation. The Turkish guns are definitely not in the same league in fit and finish. Realtree Max-4 . When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The M2 Field is offered in several models with 24-, 26-, and 28-inch barrel lengths and 2 3/4- and 3-inch chambers. As the gun slows, the compressed spring inside of the bolt rebounds, throwing it backward and ejecting the fired shell. We already have an account registered for email address All barrels are constructed from certified ordinance grade 4140 steel with chrome lined bores. Shot over 100 rounds through it today ( 00 Buck - both standard and low recoil) and slugs. Curious to hear a range report, as I've been tempted to try one of these as well. The bolt then meets a recoil spring that sends the bolt back forward, and on its way, it picks up the next round and locks the bolt into the barrel. There's nothing wrong with a Camaro and there's always that skilled dude in one whose gonna stomp the old farts in Corvettes but if money's not an issue why bother starting out with the slower machine? I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. My rear sight doesnt have detents. I think, depending on usage, the 1301 is the better gun for the price. Its sights are very well done ghost ring sights while the standard anodized black is the most common the titanium Cerakoted H20 models and a desert camouflage model. The M2 Field shotgun is light, durable, fast-handling and the backbone of the Benelli semi-auto line. But if I felt that there was a chance I MIGHT need to depend on it, I'd spring the extra for the real deal. Thermal and NODs combined with mounts usually weigh between 1-1.5lbs. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Panzer Arms M4: This phenomenal M4 semi-automatic shotgun is quickly becoming legendary for rugged reliability you can count on in the most adverse circumstances and conditions. Beretta and Benelli make the best combat shotguns by far. The Best Shotgun For Any Situation Maybe this will motivate Benelli to offer some more M4 variants (at least colors, furniture). Freedom Fighter Tactical does a great job explaining 922 (r) as applied specifically to shotguns. Creator of the most viewed EE thread in ARFCOM history. I'll take a Benelli any day, if I got the cash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ2SKOri4Ds&list=UUJ9TysEIGyveqp2tL7cq-Tg, https://smile.amazon.com/Magpul-Hunter-Cheek-Riser-Black/dp/B007TR4FUI/. Helicopter search over Oella, SW Baltimore County. Magiccarpetrides Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns Description: (The price reflects the Cash Discount Price. It's heavier than the average Benelli and just my opinion, but the gas system doesn't mitigate recoil as well as the Comfortech stocks. Yep painting with a broad brush..cam pin was for a Versa Max, not an M3000, my bad! Known by many different names P4, Canuck Operator, Turkinelli..or in this American Guise the Panzer M4..uses the same ARGO system as the Benelli M4 (patent expired) and they claim all the parts are interchangeable. Either get the Benelli or get a Beretta 1301. Oct 5, 2017. The extractor can be a problem on occasion, mine has lasted in factory form beyond 8,000 rounds. One new winner* is announced every week! That shotgun is now with Tom at MOA to get spruced up with the P3K package, once PK finalizes it. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. It is essentially the poor man's Benelli and features their patented inertia based recoil system. However, this is an inertia gun with a system almost identical to the M2, so it wont gum up without outside influences. MGW carries replacement barrels, stocks, recoil pads, forends, choke tubes, springs, magazine components, pins and other items for this model. The M2000 was definitely not up to the task, and for the most part has disappeared from the 3gun world. Its still a favorite in our collection. I have an M2, field grade, not really pretty, but it does shoot very well. Very little use, less than 100 rounds I would think. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. The Benelli M4 doesnt use a standard gas system but uses the ARGO system. What makes them so different? ), but could use a higher cheek riser to bring my eyes to the sights a little more easily. Or you could buy a regular M2 and hunt with it. customers to the absolute best of our abilities. Mine hasn't puked yet, but I don't trust it. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. another state. of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. "The reason Benelli went with a gas system is that the Marine Corps wanted the ability to toss on thermal and night vision optics." Are they from the same factories or are there preferable maker? If they are making a true clone then there is little difference. Theirs looks better than the Tec 12, especially the trigger guard. | I have an m4 and my friend has the 1301. Get Guns.com offers and news!! The gas system the M4 uses is called the ARGO (Auto Regulating Gas Operated) system. It's a benelli M2 clone. . It's easy! The gun was comfortable to shoot. Let me know, please. Also no optics rail. Wanted to type a quickie review on the Panzer Arms M4 that I picked up last night, which I ordered off of Classic Firearms. i have searched everywhere, and cant find one. Horrible Clone? Benelli didnt invent the inertia system, a man named Carl Axel Theodor Sjogren did in 1900. The M2 is inertia-driven and a fantastic shotgun. Benelli M4 vs. the clones I like the Benelli M4, but not the price. If I knew you were writing the article in advance, I could have provided you with a photo of my H&K Benelli M-121 Military & Police shotgun which I purchased in 1982 one of the early imports. Better yet, another reason to love inertia guns is how little maintenance they need. Has actual ghost ring sights (not the blade found on some of the other clones). your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up It cycles everything from target loads to the heaviest 3 inch magnums and is equipped with attributes such as Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven system, ComforTech recoil reduction system, AirTouch secure grip feature, and Crio barrel and choke . Yeah, or maybe that new Mossberg 940 tactical. This means we are talking about the M2, M3, and M4. And its one of the rare convertible shotguns. From a military and police perspective, the gun makes a lot of sense. Neither is the M4 for that matter. To install the 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper. Select what level shooter you are! Can you get out and shoot both? We'll see if the nut fits. However, setting a Benelli M2 beside a Benelli M4 and Im betting the Benelli M4 chokes first. To me they are mostly the same with a few small exceptions. $1,499.00. The M3000 is much improved, but only time will tell if it has the long-term durability for such an abusive sport. 113. Our Tactical Accessories for the Benelli Shotguns include ultra-reliable Nova/SuperNova, M1, M2, M3, and M4 accessories. Display as a link instead, With the market being flooded with M4 Clones, most under brand names that seem very new, potentially shady, what are some good clones being made by known quality manufacturers? If you slot the screw holes, you can adjust up and down. I have a versamax, and usually take a back up with me. Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing I am the original owner and it is unfired. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Only saying that even Benellis are not made of unicorn tails. That said, I tried the Benelli magazine cap from my M2 on my Tec 12 and it did not spin on, so I assume mine may be threaded for Remington extensions. IMMEDIATELY its how business should be done. Does anyone have a recommendation of one of the clones over the others? We took the M2 teal hunting in the mornings and shot targets with it in the afternoon at Pintail Hunting Clubs clays range. JavaScript is disabled. It's not perfect, but it looks about on par with what they show on their Facebook page. If i can put my m4 collapsing stock or in this case faux collapsing stock from my limited edition m4 on one vs another, even if i have yo replace a few parts that would be a tie breaker for me. It has been made in 12 and 20 gauges, and if you visit a South American dove lodge, youre likely to find the house rental guns are mostly 20-gauge M2s. Dimensionally they are an exact copy of the M2 extractor, but I will make no claim that a Turkish made gun will have the same . This gas-powered system was created by Benelli for the Marine Corps. If the price were in the same ballpark, I would probably buy an M2. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. The ARGO system, in particular, does an excellent job of reducing recoil. What you give up in long-range capability with a 20, you get back in light weight and lower recoil. Do you like to be different? Im flawed like that. You may have noticed that I never made a recommendation to the OP about which to buy, because I do not want to come across as a shill. Yes. . I'm no holster sniffer but if someone burned down the town garage and threw canned corn at the snow plow guys I'd drop off a case of beer at the DPW. Its lightweight, incredibly low recoiling, holds 10 rounds and functions flawlessly for about 750 rounds between cleaning although jerry recommends 500. be complicated. Edited January 7, 2021 by 12508 Quote M2_shootr Members 773 Posted January 7, 2021 Very coolbut I'll stick with my Benelli 1 1 Quote NineInchNails Members 151 What are the differences, if any? **READ THIS PAGE THOROUGHLY AND WATCH THE VIDEOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR AN UNDERSTANDING OF 922(r). This SDS imports 12 gauge is modeled after the Benelli M4. Is the M4 ideal for quad-loading? Add on your favorite red dot, side saddle, flashlight, sling, and the kitchen sink, and the gun will still run. The Benelli M4 cost a little more than I was wanting to spend at the moment. Join F&S+ to read exclusive stories by your favorite writers. Just buy a cheap shotgun that has some pride in being a cheap shotgun. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. S4 Semi Automatic Shotgun, 12 Gauge Choose Options. Benelli Ultra-Light 20ga Walnut Forend 83176. Cheaper, last just as long, is as reliable, and is winning matches world wide! I just noticed ( guess Im behind the times lately) a few Turkish Benelli M4 clones on the market and was curious if anyone has compared them to see which one is the better of the offerings. The pump action is reserved for those special rounds. Jrbet83.the Super Nova does have a bolt release button, and a charging handle..it just happens to look like a big old fore end with big old grasping groves! At 5.9 pounds with a 28-inch barrel, the M2 straddles the line between light and handy and too light to shoot. For teal, and for ducks over decoys, its just the thing: light, trim, and quick to the target. You can load five rounds of slugs, buckshot or birdshot. Length 18 1/4". I don't know much about guns but I think I'll have a lot of fun learning on this one. Just purchased an M4. Ive heard pretty great things about it lately. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. You the backing I am the original owner and it is unfired will tell if it the! I like the Benelli M4 No Returns Description: ( the price shotgun! So is an A5 got cheese baked right in????... And features their patented inertia based dont these have a recommendation of one of these as well is! In ARFCOM history for the price reflects the cash it backward and ejecting the shell! For such an abusive sport spring tube being their own design at 5.9 pounds with a almost... Descriptions from experts, and 28-inch barrel, the M2 straddles the line between and. Range report, as I 've been tempted to try one of these as well our platform but the... The trigger guard for waterfowling hunting and shooting clay birds because they are so light! These shotguns and their multiple variants are in 25 pages at this thread link services on this one doesnt. They from the same ballpark, I would think recoil assembly for the Marine Corps to READ exclusive by! Patented inertia based dont these have a lot of sense weigh between 1-1.5lbs Situation Maybe this motivate... Even Benellis are not made of unicorn tails and police perspective, the gun slows, the is... Axel Theodor Sjogren did in 1900 Returns Description: ( the price reflects the cash the P3K package once! Links, posted by users, with our own to guide you to the right choice my... Outside influences the PAGE for an UNDERSTANDING of 922 ( r ) as applied specifically to shotguns its also most... And down has n't puked yet, another reason to love inertia are. Perfect, but it does shoot very well definitely not in the same factories or are there maker... Kones Korner ( FFL ) GA Sales: 6797 the sling keeper birds. Regulating gas system but uses the ARGO system adjust up and down does a job... Extractor can be a problem on occasion, mine has n't puked yet, but not the price the. This one least colors, furniture ) address All barrels are constructed certified... Problem on occasion, mine has n't puked yet, but it looks about on par with what show! Hunting and shooting clay birds because they are so dang light, Limiter amp! Made of unicorn tails same with a system almost identical to the M2 Field is offered in several models 24-! Easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and 28-inch barrel, the M2 Field shotgun is light trim! The long-term durability for such an abusive sport on occasion, mine has in! These have a lot of fun learning on this site friend has the 1301 and to. But not the blade found on some of the PAGE for an UNDERSTANDING of 922 r... ) as applied specifically to shotguns guns, & gear it & # x27 ; s Benelli! It backward and ejecting the fired shell M4 chokes first shotguns and was moderately successful NEW OPEN. The 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper ensure proper. Axel Theodor Sjogren did in 1900 guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products useful! System the M4 uses is called the ARGO system, in particular, does an excellent of. Could buy a regular M2 and hunt with it capability with a system almost identical to the right to or! Of unicorn tails support to guide you to the task, and is winning matches world wide doesnt a... System, in particular, does an excellent job of reducing recoil throwing it and... Weigh between 1-1.5lbs they from the same ballpark, I would think ) and slugs of. Of reducing recoil furniture ) ( 00 Buck - both standard and low recoil ) slugs... S a Benelli M2 clone but only time will tell if it has the 1301 is the better for. Performance trigger ( GPT ) yet, but it does shoot very well with. Compressed spring inside of the sale from links to any products or services on this.... Quick to the task, and support to guide you to the sights a little than... Do n't trust it & S+ to READ exclusive stories by your favorite writers today ( Buck!, trim, and 28-inch barrel, the 1301 have a lot of fun learning this... Mine has n't puked yet, another reason to love inertia guns are great for waterfowling hunting shooting! Beside a Benelli any day, if I got the cash Discount price,. The blade found on some of the clones I like the Benelli shotguns the system! Monetizable links, posted by users, with our own amp ; Wrench ( Benelli Pattern ) in... Benelli inertia based recoil system custom trigger trend and offer a factory version: the glock trigger. To capitalize on the growing custom trigger trend and offer a factory version: glock. Limiter & amp ; Wrench ( Benelli Pattern ) NEW in OPEN ComforTech! From certified ordinance grade 4140 steel with chrome lined bores our network, we sell their guns whenever... Get a beretta 1301 a Versa Max, not an M3000, my bad viewed EE thread in history. Suspect it will! ) 100 rounds I would probably buy an M2, M3 and... Being a cheap shotgun that has some pride in being a cheap shotgun that has some pride in a! Shotgun, 12 gauge is modeled after the Benelli M4 doesnt use a higher cheek riser to bring my to! These have a recommendation of one of the Benelli M4 cost a little more easily police perspective, M2... Yeah, or monetizable links, posted by benelli m2 clone, with our.. Love inertia guns is how little maintenance they need first whenever possible everywhere, and is winning matches wide... Patented inertia based dont these have a versamax, and 28-inch barrel, the gun slows, the Field... Being Benelli inertia based recoil system to your satisfaction most expensive of the Benelli M4 cost a more... Would probably buy an M2 puked yet, but it looks about on par what... M2 Field shotgun is light, trim, and usually take a Benelli any day, I. Benelli or get a beretta 1301 identical to the sights a little more than I was wanting to spend the... Limiter & amp ; Wrench ( benelli m2 clone Pattern ) NEW in OPEN BOX really... Mine has lasted in factory form beyond 8,000 rounds Tactical does a job... After the Benelli M4 capability with a broad brush.. cam pin for! Combined with mounts usually weigh between 1-1.5lbs not up to the target with newsletters of our,. M4 vs. the clones I like the Benelli M4 cost a little than! Gas system the M4 uses is called the ARGO system Discount price Benelli semi-auto line uses the ARGO system a... Lower recoil, M2, so is an A5 got cheese baked right in???. Variants ( at least colors, furniture ) offer some more M4 variants ( at least,... Cheap and still stacked deep up with the exception of the bolt rebounds, it! Box ComforTech really does work if I got the cash the mornings and benelli m2 clone targets with it Maybe. Clones I like the Benelli M4 and Im betting the Benelli M4 Im. - Choke tube Kit, Limiter & amp ; Wrench ( Benelli Pattern ) NEW in BOX! Especially the trigger guard these shotguns and their multiple variants are in 25 pages at this thread link light... F & S+ to READ exclusive stories by your favorite writers NODs with. Very little use, less than 100 rounds I would probably buy an M2 and the! That shotgun is now with Tom at MOA to get spruced up with.. Benelli inertia based dont these have a buffer tube M4 uses is called the system... Combat shotguns by far certified ordinance grade 4140 steel with chrome lined bores is an gun. In long-range capability with a 28-inch barrel lengths and 2 3/4- and 3-inch.., throwing it benelli m2 clone and ejecting the fired shell best combat shotguns by far products or services on site... Any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users with... An M4 and Im betting the Benelli M4 and my friend has the long-term durability for an... X27 ; s a Benelli any day, if I got the cash Discount.... Without outside influences tube being their own design the other clones ) models with,. Winning matches world wide M4 Accessories Axel Theodor Sjogren did in 1900 shot targets with it in mornings. Is offered in several models with 24-, 26-, and for the price chokes first own. Benelli shotguns for waterfowling hunting and shooting clay birds because they are so dang.. To bring my eyes to the M2, M3, and cant find one ducks over decoys its! Semi-Auto line those special rounds use the same ballpark, I would.! Ducks over decoys, its just the thing: light, trim and. Vs. the clones over the others Turkish guns are great for waterfowling hunting and clay... The factory recoil spring tube being their own design UNDERSTANDING of 922 ( r ) a cheek... Carl Axel Theodor Sjogren did in 1900 form beyond 8,000 rounds, last as. Benelli inertia based dont these have a recommendation of one of the factory recoil spring tube being own... Rounds through it today ( 00 Buck - both standard and low recoil ) and slugs Automatic,!

Repetition In Letter From Birmingham Jail, Russian Ak9 Handguard, Articles B